You booked your tickets yet user? You're damn certain I am gonna go see this kino masterpiece again

You booked your tickets yet user? You're damn certain I am gonna go see this kino masterpiece again

Attached: spiderman.png (455x578, 290K)

so is this the new jew trend? release a movie, then make everyone who is retarded (which appears to be most people who pay to see movies in the first place) pay to see it again before its even on bluray/streaming?

Seems like it, people are gonna gobble this shit up, it's fucking shocking.

What happens in those 4 minutes?

Not now when it proves to be a trend. Even the marvel fags will get fed up eventually

its 4 fucking minutes. and usually these extra minutes are just filler.

if its like the endgame rerelease its litterally more building shots and the hulk having 2 extra lines of dialogue in the diner

So they're taking video game paid DLC and applying it to movies now? lmao what a time to be alive

I don't go to theaters. But I'm gonna go watch Rambo Last Blood.

They’re gonna send Peter to the Venom universe through a portal

*Honk Honk* Entertainment is FUBAR

The die hard nerd culture shits will lap it up and defend it to the death, you know it.

If that's the case, why are you defending this? Call it out for the blatant jewry it is.
>it's just 4 minutes
That's the fucking point, it's DLC for movies, it's fucking nonsense.

Full price DLC needs to stop

This piece of shit helmetbait fuck-tier excuse of a flick is STILL showing at my local plex lol. Seriously fuck all you drooling fucking nerds that gobble this trash up. We’re lucky if Scorsese’s magnum opus will get even a single full month at indie shows, meanwhile Disney’s latest bullshit spandex melodrama has a forced 3 month + run? United States of fucking AUTISM

Attached: 4A970A91-1EC7-46AB-B37D-3E750BBCF806.jpg (779x900, 172K)

>helmetbait
wat

It wasn't remotely good the first time around. No.

I didn't even see it once.

>DLC for a shit movie
Hard oof from me chief

As in Spedmagnet

>mfw I lived long enough for fucking movies to have DLC

Attached: 1446362420902.jpg (640x448, 87K)

>That's the fucking point, it's DLC for movies, it's fucking nonsense.
I would consider it, if the movie was great, has been out of cinema for years and its more than 10 minutes.

DC would be doing this shit if they could lmao

>4 minutes of unseen footage
its ps2 hulk all over again