Untitled

Attached: 70341382_922793954719852_8900197845437513728_n.jpg (712x712, 48K)

Makes you think

Truly we live in a society

Xbox get me some kino

Do these retard writers know why peekaboo is so much fun for BABIES? Not these toddlers that know about conservation. The babies get a surprise and a laugh when the peekabooer's face is revealed because the baby believes they vanished. Hide a toy from a baby and they cry thinking it's gone forever. Same when the parent leaves the room.

Attached: 4107cb080d8fa1f67ec0f568fabf9915--ice-age-funny-disney-movies.jpg (236x386, 19K)

Correct. And the Joker probably knows that. Know what laughter is? It grew out of the fear response. It's the higher-primate "all clear" signal. We laugh when the fear doesn't materialize into something real. He who laughs at everything fears nothing, because everything has ceased being real to him.

So what, Joker did it to a monkey, fits the clown theme

We live in a sociesneed

Yeah it's called Peek-a-boo, adults play it with kids all the time, Breaking Bad didn't invent it retard
Besides the whole point of that scene in the Joker trailer is the negro mom's reaction being so shitty

This, this is also why we laugh when someone falls down, drops something, fucks something up, because subconsciously we are just glad that that didn't happen to us

And if it's someone you care about, you stop laughing the instant you realize that they're seriously hurt.

I legit saw a guy falling down escalator stairs all the way from the top today and a young guy was basically laughing. Did society got the best of him?

Xbox get me some roles

The toddler is black and therefore much dumber so this actually makes sense

Depending on whether not the guy was clearly hurt, you might have been looking at someone with basically no empathy. Degrees of separation matter with things like this. It's one thing to laugh at someone eating some serious shit in a video clip; something altogether different to do it in person.

>nooooo you can't laugh at a person who just fell down some stairs!
Except I can and will and there's nothing you can do to stop me except keep making soi faces at people like me.

Way to miss the entire fucking point, sperg.

>feel bad for poor white kid

>know the niglet will only grow up to commit crime and be a burden on the society his people have given nothing but tears to

Kinos for this feel?

Attached: 16080450-59DD-4A7A-8EA2-3C437688149C.jpg (1280x1600, 195K)

Did you know one time, I saw some disabled person in a wheel chair try killing himself by rolling down a set of escalators? I burst out laughing, it was hilarious. I then walked over to him and said "need a...leg?" You should have seen the tears rolling down his bloody face.

Is there anything todd phillips wont ape?

I saw someone do some shit like that once. I laughed along with him, then I knocked 4 of his teeth out. Guess which one of us got to keep laughing.

This is basically a picture showing people who enjoy jumpscares in films.

"Boo!"

haha, got you, congrats you have the mind of a toddler.

Society?

Correct.