When did you realize you lost your faith in kino?

When did you realize you lost your faith in kino?
>rant about some SJW garbage yesterday
>somebody says I'm outraged
>start typing "so what", but then reflect instead and realize I actually am not
>think back of how all this started, how I got angry the first 100 times, and at some point just started being happy that I can say "I told you so" to people who are actually looking forward to something
>realize I haven't earnestly looked forward to a movie in quite a few years and thus don't get disappointed anymore
>realize my love for film has transformed into a Schadenfreude of blackpilling people about the death of entertainment

Attached: popscorn.png (540x568, 113K)

have sex bro, genuinely

Faggot

try having sex

No one in Hollywood is catering to white racists anymore because they know the future is multicultural. Don't like it well sucks for you.

Based

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there

Are you me?

I don't watch anything made after 2012 and I don't pay for anything I watch.

You start

In other words, when did you become radicalized on /pol/ so you stopped enjoying life?

You won't believe me, but I didn't find Yea Forums. Yea Forums found me. I did something out of my own conviction and as a result of that I found this place.

seethe cope dilate cringe discord tranny back to /pol/eddit jannynigger bane? sneed feed seed fuck and suck a daring synthesis if only you knew how bad will sneedcucks ever recover dude it’s salt 56% amerimutt wagie get in cagie OH NO NO NO “my bad” capeshitter idris elba kino WE ARE WE ARE WALMART it’s a clownworld i don’t get it what did they mean by this? yms fucks dogs scary spongebob pineapple house (((they))) spoiler[spoiler/spoiler ryan gosling have sex incel stop pretending to be me he’ll be fine honk honk crab legs and one day for no reason at all people voted hitler into power uma delica implying IM PICKLE RICKKK why yes i am a gigachad how could you tell where did you find this picture of my ben sharpiro trolls libtard EPIC STYLE times you acted like the joker robert popcorn mines is skrillex dubstep or brostep and what is brostep bro you just posted cringe for less than the cost of a big mac fries and a coke you can dab on the FUCKING LEAFS

lol what does that even mean? you sound like a tremendous tard.

Just watch older films instead of expecting a money making machine to create anything of artistic value. There's enough kino to not run out for the rest of your life, you don't have to rely on new shit.

>my love for film
post top 5

kiss my ass faggot

kek

That's basically what I'm doing. I also like watching fan restaurations and fan edits for a bit of fresh air.

lol sneed

this, but unironically