You make fun of him for being leprechauns/goblins and other joke characters instead of real acting

You make fun of him for being leprechauns/goblins and other joke characters instead of real acting

What you fail to see is that by doing these roles he paved the way for other actors like Dinklage

In much the same way the "oh massa" black actors of the past did for negroes.

Attached: Warwick_Davis_interviewed_2.jpg (432x648, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1o202YKr8zp
youtube.com/watch?v=HQBWDVJFEv4
vocaroo.com/i/s0qJ1QcOVt3W
imgur.com/a/lykUaTy
vocaroo.com/i/basedTtRBmP8T5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>uhhhp... uhhhp...
>oh no! away i go!

Attached: flying munchkin.jpg (479x640, 95K)

WORDS ARE LIKE BULLETS

I like when Ricky Gervais dresses him up in litle costumes just to laugh at him. It's not even for an acting part or anything. He just dresses him up and has him dance around.

That's what a respected actor would totally do, lmao.

midge

>thats tenable

Personally I'd starve Warwick Davis. It should not take too long given his size. Make him stick thin and so feeble. Then I would feign pity and serve him a plate of delicious char siu meat, with rich, sticky sauce, perfect pancakes, refreshing drinks... go all out. Give that little bastard a banquet. Watch him greedily devour the meat. His lips, teeth, and fingers sticky with the sauce as he throws manners and decorum out of the window in a mad rush to satiate himself. Then, when he's satisfied and feels thing are looking up, I shall reveal he has not been feasting on char siu pork but... char siu Harrison Davis. Yes, I will have ensured Warwick Davis greedily gobbled up the flesh of his mutant son that I butchered after growing bored with torturing him. As the tears well up in his eyes and he refuses to belief me, I shall let out a truly evil, bone chilling laugh and upend the contents of a box I'll have near me; it will be the mangled remains of his son. His legs gone, his skin flayed, castrated, eyes missing, his fingers and arms broken, and head twisted around. That is what I would do to that little bastard. The louder he screams and cries in anguish, the louder and more evil my cackle becomes. Hell, it may just kill me because I'll be struggling to breath as I'll be laughing so hard. I will then loop the footage of his son being raped by a dog, tortured, and then butchered by me 24/7 at maximum volume. This is the fate that awaits you, you vile little goblin.

Dinklage dwarfs this midgelet in height and talent

Can someone explain why Yea Forums hates Warwick Davis?

midge

He started it

Ahahaha thank you user

Attached: warwick davis frog.png (746x420, 609K)

These are morally reprehensible but amazingly written and hilarious

I'd love to play a game of Fridge The Midge with Warwick Davis. What's Fridge The Midge, one might ask? It's simple: you put a midget in a refrigerator. You and the boys put him in the crisper drawer, shut the door, gather 'round, drink some cold ones, and laugh yourself lightheaded over hearing the pathetic little midget's futile attempts to escape. He's not strong enough to push the door open, he doesn't have the leverage or space to even get the crisper drawer open, the cold is slowing him down, he's running out of air, he knows it's almost over for him and starts screaming for help. Maybe you liven things up a little by shaking the refrigerator to spook him, or say "oh my God is somebody in there" and open the door to give him a glimmer of hope before slamming it shut and mocking him, it's up to you. I wouldn't recommend letting the midget die, that's when things get complicated. Though, I suppose it'll be easy to hide the body, considering... you know.

LMAOOO

wtf i love ricky gervais now

Do you have the one where Warwik Davis shrinks to the sub atomic level? Someone needs to commission some surrealist art for that one.

the only reason Ricky bullies people is because he has extremly small feet. look it up the guy wears shoes to big for his feet but they still look small

>he has extremly small feet
What a really strange thing to call someone out for...

OH NOOOOO NO NO
PUT ME DOWN
AHHHHHH

manlet syndrom causing them to attack anyone they deem shorter(thereby weaker in their twisted minds)

Imagine being a tiny little bit of a man. You wake up in the morning and throw back the napkin blanket from your matchbox bed. You almost role off and fall to your death. Feel around for the ladder with your rice sized toe. There it is. You climb down. Now you see an ant. The giant brute lumbering toward you. The smell of tiny man meat intoxicating the insect. You run, or more like you hop, towards the safety of a small crack in the wall not even the ant can fit in. Take a moment to rejoice and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You're so small you can see every individual ray of light. Hungry from your morning adventure you decide to eat. Luckily a feast of atoms and other subatomic particles lay before you. You eat barely a third of a neutron and you're stuffed. That's when you notice you've accidentally begun to fall through the very fabric of existence. You grasp out but everything is too big to hold onto. You fall into the abyss.

It'd suck being a midge.

lol dont you have a lawsuit to file Davis?

im talking freakishly small and the guy has some stigma about it

Source? Couldn't find anything

I'd like to take Warwick on a helicopter ride with his son. We'd laugh and joke together. I'd tell Warwick about how much I've enjoyed spending time with him. I'd tell him he should be proud of his little boy and that both of them are incredible human beings. I tell him that this young lad has an inspiring future ahead of him. I'd thank him for a wonderful day. I'd then open then door, grab both of the gremlins, and dangle them over the cabin's edge. They'd cry, scream, and beg for mercy. Oh, music to my ears. I'd tell Warwick to tell his little boy that he loves him, for it's the last time he'll ever get to do so. Warwick begs to no avail. He eventually realises how steel my resolve is. 'Son... Harrison. I lo--' the little bastard croakes out before I let go of the mutant son. As he falls Warwick can only look on in horror as his little boy dangles and flails as he hurdles toward the earth at breakneck speed until he hits the rock hard ground and splats into pure goo. I look down at the pile of mush below us and smile. I take a deep breath of pure joy and then look straight into Warwick's teary eyes. Then I let go of the midge too.

>he paved the way for other actors like Dinklage
By being a midge?

Midge

t bh i saw in on here then didn't think of saving the source. it was a brit comedian that told an intervjuer that when they were drunk and they wrote it down on some news/blog

What I would give to kidnap Warwick Davis and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. Just terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. A really big dog like a mastiff. He would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? Might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place the key inside with him but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. It would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. Just so many things i would do.

WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA

You seem to be under the impression that midget fuck representation or whatever else matters in the slightest. It would be perfectly fine if they were still just brought out for joke characters to be laughed at.

Because he's oversensitive about his freak show deformity. So when he flies off the handle and has a temper tantrum it's funny.

yes

Hello and welcome to Tenable. I'm your host, Warwick Davis or your friendly midget to some
>(audience laughter)

If you're not careful, I will sue you all for laughing
>(audience burst into treats)

Attached: file.png (634x424, 632K)

I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

Fund it

I love Willow and Warwick Davis.

fuck you warwick

More

HOUSE, INT - NIGHT

(i have my back turned to the camera, a sharply tailored dress shirt with suspenders, I can be seen mixing a drink at the personal bar)

ME: Well, well, well... It seems I have you right where I want you Mr. Davis.

(Warwick Davis is tied to a chair, hes calm but focused)

WARWICK: so you think, Yea Forums.

ME: shhh... I'll let you know when its your turn to speak Mr. Davis.

(I sip my drink and sit down in a chair next to the bar)

(slowly untying my dress shoes) ME: do you know why I brought you here?

WARWICK: enlighten me.

(taking off shoes) ME: truth is Mr. Davis, I find your kind repulsive. (points at WARWICK with shoe)

(brings out steel toed caterpillar boots from under chair) ME: your beady little eyes, stubby little fingers, gigantic disproportionate heads, and worst of all your inflated egos. to think such diseased creatures have the audacity to reproduce. i mean, really mr. davis, look at your children. why would you condemn them to a life of suffering just to fulfill your own misguided desires?

WARWICK: so you're saying i have no quality of life? that i don't deserve to live? why? because i'm a little person?

(tying off boots) ME: little person, dwarf, midget, gnome; it doesn't matter how you brand yourself WARWICK, you are still an abomination. you see that don't you?

(tears in his eyes, clenching his tiny fists) WARWICK: what gives you the fucking right!? to.. to pick and choose who deserves to live and die? i am a good person, i give back to the community! what the fuck do you do!?

(standing up and working into the boots) ME: enough WARWICK, you're not a martyr. you're a midget. you cannot talk your way out of this.

(disgusted) WARWICK: oh fuck off. this is just a charade. you havent got the balls you ignorant little pip! bigot!!

(lining up the shot) ME: steady now, Mr. Davis...

(panicking) WARWICK: okay! okay! please okay wait please!

(stopping and loosening cuff links) ME: hm?

cont.

WARWICK: money.. I have money. I'll give you whatever you want..

(throws drink on warwick and smashes glass on the floor) ME: CUNT!! despicable little goblin fuck! you think I want money!? the chair you are tied to is worth more than the shoebox you live in.

(spitting drink and catching breath) WARWICK: then what!? what do you want!? please dont do this i have kids please! my wife!

(reaches into back pocket) ME: yes your family, i almost forgot.

(pulls out polaroids)

ME: this is your wife (still of mrs davis walking into house where warwick is now)

(warwick is visibly distressed, wide eyed)

(shuffling through photos) ME: i guess she prefers normal men as well (stills of me and mrs. davis having sex)

(smirking) ME: I made her call me Willow.

WARWICK: motherfucker! (desperately tries to free himself from his binds, thrashing about) AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

ME: relax Mr. Davis.. you are embarrassing yourself. that's clear scotch tape i tied you with. I didn't even need duct tape heh.

(reassuming punt position)

ME: and now Mr. Davis, any last words?

WARWICK: I-I- I wa..

(interrupting) ME: Christ, it was rhetorical Warwick. I couldn't give a fuck about your last words. (winding up punt)

WARWICK: no. no. NO! WAI-

(warwick is punted so hard in the head he and the chair fall backwards. a grotesque split welt already formed on his temple. i stand over him stomping his head into the floor over and over. the blood drops splattering my face and white shirt. gripping the bar for support and i stomp over and over and over. i stop and quickly pick up the chair with warwick still tied to it, and scream while slamming it against the wall until the chair splinters into pieces and Warwick falls into a pile on the floor.)

*CUTS TO BLACK*

I liked him as the leprechaun but he is still a thin skinned mug

Everyday before I go to bed, I think about how bad I want to kill Warwick Davis. I think about kidnapping his daughter and sending a video of me raping her over and over, making her say degrading things. Imagine the sheer shock Warwick would experience. After a while she would get so hooked on my normal sized 5" cock, it's the only thing she could think about. Midge cock doesn't compare at all to her. After a while I'd offer Warwick to come visit me and exchange himself for his daughter. He'd come by and see his naked daughter covered in loads of my cum begging for more normal sized cock. The sight of her midge father would disgust her. Next I would knock Warwick out with a gentle kick to his head and see his disproportionate little body fall to the ground. He'd wake up and feel strangely nice, only to find out I made his daughter suck his small midge cock. His screams of calling me a sick human being don't bother me. While his daughter is sucking him of I shoot her in the back of her head with my S&W 500 .50 Cal. I order him to fuck the dead little body of his daughter for an hour in exchange for his freedom. When he's done I say he's free to go, right before he gets to my front door I run to him at mach 20 speed in my steel capped toe boots and kick him with the power of a adequate horse. Hearing his pathetic skull crack makes me indescribably horny. Never would we hear of him again. That would be great.

I want to cut off his nipples then attach chains to the nerves under them with hooks and yank them as hard as I can just to hear his weird little goblin scream

I'd bludgeon Warwick with the son, mainly cause it would kill the son before him and Warwick would cry and scream in anguish. He'd probably rush me. Trying to take down the monster that beat him bloody and slaughtered his vile son. I would laugh. Laugh so evilly that the logic triumphs over the rage and he realises how hopeless it is take down a great lumbering brute like me. When I finally see this realisation dawn on him and hopelessness touch his eyes, I shall treat him to a very wicked smirk and saunter over to his daughter, who is grieving over the remains of her halfing (or quarterling) mutant of a brother. I shall grab her by the angles. She lets out a shriek of terror. Warwick rushes me again but I just kick him in the jaw and send him flying, and, of course, reduce his jaw to a mangled ruin of blood and broken bone. I stand of him with his daughter squirming, laugh maliciously once more for posterity's sake, raise his daughter high, and slam her down onto her vile sire again and again and again and finally end that goblin's worthless life.

Pretty lame to make fun of a little person. You must have teeny tiny penis

I say this, and I never would hurt anybody in real life. I want to running kick his daughter, not the wife, not the son, not even him. I want to take a head start run back, and literally PROPEL my self, off the floor, and flying double kick his daughter in the face. but heres the thing, he has to see it. I odn't want to kill her, not at all. I just want him to view me taking a large run back, and actually lifting my entire body off the floor, flying across the sky, legs together, feet out, directly into her face. I literally, can't even explain to you why. she looks like she was LITTERALLY made for it. I can't stress enough just how important that it only works if the father sees. the son and wife are whatever, they can see but it isn't necessary, I just want to running kick the daughter in the face at full speed. she literally looks like she was DESIGNED to be punted, like a fucking ball. like I sort of want to see if I could spinning flying kick her in the air, but I know because of her height, I couldn't pul lit off unless I had a couple, at least a couple of tries, hwoever, I only have one shot, and I KNOW I can double kick her in the face, but not a flying kick, I'm not fucking bruce lee, I wish I was because then I would, or, if he was alive, I would pay him for that. I would unironically stack all my resouirces just to see that one thing take place. look at her face. look at her body and tell me she doesn't deserve everything i'm saying in detail. Christ I've never wanted something so much in my life. can somebody do some kind of cgi animation or anything? cheers

Warwick Davis. Imagine this guy yelling at you. No, this isn’t just a meme post, just imagine it. You’ve had some kind of altercation in public, and before you is this deformed little creature, this sickeningly morphed little fucking gnome, screaming at you. The veins on his forehead popping out, his eyes bloodshot and his infuriating little brick head bright red as he spits out his curses. Modern society would have you believe this gruesome, odious midget it your equal, that you should stand here and take this. But that’s counter to your intuition and you know it. Your mind races back to the days of your ancestors, how their burning souls would have been inflamed by such a confrontation, this freak, this hideous little THING thinking it has right to talk to you in such a manner. That primal instinct kicks in, and without hesitation you do the sensible thing and let the foul goblin know it’s place- you stride forward with righteous zeal, his shouts cease for a moment. This is unexpected to the annoying little fuck, a flash of panic crosses his malformed, elongated cartoonish face as it contorts suddenly into a comical farce of what on a normal human would resemble fear. He almost trips stepping backward, the illusion of his right to speak, right to live, manufactured authority over you shattering as he can only let out a brief plea “No!” before you are upon him. A hook cracks right, that satisfying crunch as it connects with the hideous creature, the feeling of a bullet ripped from the barrel of a gun as your rage explodes into controlled, refined physical force. You feel his weak and unnatural bones twist and crunch around your knuckles, his flesh contort as you see his terrified and utterly shocked face fold around your fist. All for a glorious moment, before he crumples and folds like some kind of warped fleshy paper, his deformed little freak cartoon body falling like sand over the ground as the facade of his equality dissolves under nature.

While visiting another country for a week, I came across a device. The natives had assembled a dastardly fly trap out of a plastic bag and bait. Bloated with insects and the stench of rot, the bag dangled from a tree branch. Near the bottom, there was nothing more than black sludge, but as one's eye followed up, there were more defined fly corpses, a layer of squirming maggots, and finally, a layer of buzzing, live flies. As I pondered the life cycle of this trap, I began to smile, picturing Warwick Davis as a maggot in this hellish ecosystem. First, I'd need to get a trash bag and bait it with a little morsel of cheese to tempt him in. Maybe set up a ladder so he could reach it. Like all the flies drawn by sugar water, he'd fall in the sack and be unable to escape the one-way opening. Then, I'd wait. Naturally, the little sliver of a man would struggle at first, but the durability of my trash bag would thwart the punches from his drumstick-sized arms. After a few days, his feces and sweat from being left in the trap would draw in even more flies, and the real fun would begin. Left to starve, he would begin eating the buzzing swarm around him, which in turn, would be feasting on his shit and the corpses of previous generations of flies. Eventually, there would be too much even for his greedy little jaws, and he'd begin to sink in a layer of liquid filth. The layer of maggots sustained on that would probably start burrowing into his skin, while the buzzing storm of flies would torment him. Any screams from him would be quieted by a stray fly going down his gullet and choking him. Eventually, the midget would start to blend in with his surroundings, his skin stained black from the thousands of bodies, his flesh rotting away and his stocky but tiny chest becoming a home for more flies attracted to the pestilence in the bag. By eating from the pile of goop building up to his neck, he showed himself as the little maggot he is, writhing in and sustained by death.

Midge

Attached: 1565710800576.jpg (870x1000, 492K)

Imagine seeing Warwick Davis shopping at the mall before Christmas. You run into him on the third floor, carrying dozens of bags that are far too heavy for his stubby little arms and puny fingers. He's struggling, sweat is pouring off his deformed little forehead as he tries to get his gifts home for his family. You feel the rage build up in you, looking at this decrepit little gnome pulling all these bags, making little grunts in his stupid little high pitched voice. Unconsciously, you find yourself striding towards him, with venomous intent in your eyes. He catches sight of you approaching, his tiny freak head lifts slightly, you can see the fear in his eyes like a zebra looking at a lion on the hunt. In an instant, you grab him by his tiny legs and begin walking over to the balcony that overlooks the mall floor, Warwick too weak to fight back, only whimpering. Three floors up is a good height to a human being, but to this imp? It might as well be the Grand Canyon. You lift him over your head like a sack of potatoes and you toss the little midge over the edge, and you hear his goofy high pitched yelps as he falls. He smacks his head off a cupcake kiosk, his tiny brains splattered all over a group of Chinese tourists like a Jackson Pollock painting, the elves from the nearby Santa Claus chair rush over, thinking one of their own has committed suicide again. In this moment, you feel triumph.

dinklage is at least a whole head taller than him. manlet among midgets.

How I would love to lock Warwick Davis into a lead-lined chamber with a lump of uranium-238 inside for an hour or so. I would get someone todrag him out and watch as he starts puking and stumbling over his pathetic midget leg-stumps dizzily, finally losing consciousness. I would then take him to a comfortable bed and impersonate a doctor - putting him to rest, pretending to look after him and ensuring him that he would get better. As the days pass, the disgusting little goblin will get worse and worse, vomiting, shitting piping-hot bloody diarrhoea and generally screaming in pain from his now burned and necrotic flesh, his internal organs failing and his chromosomes melting. But I would still lie to this festering imp and tell him it gets worse before it gets better. As he gets to his final stages of acute radiation poisoning, I will reveal that i lied to him the whole time and that he is going to die. The demonic pipsqueak starts bawling his beady eyes out as I let out a hearty laugh. He begs to be put out of his mercy, but I ignore his pathetic whines and start peeling his bubbling mottled skin from his tiny arms. The screams get louder and louder as I peel and peel, and I finally get some peace when I stuff the sticky, squelching flesh into his disproportionate midge-mouth. I get a bucket of his own bloody diarrhoea and rub it into his raw, exposed flesh, and finally close the curtain, turn off the lights and exit the medical room forever - leaving this satanic little munchkin to expire.

I know what the lust for midge misery is like, user. Every night, I have vivid, wonderful dreams about Warwick Davis. They start with me meeting him at a press conference, and when he extends his tiny, misshapen hand for me to shake, I grab his hair and lift him off the ground. While he wildly flails his arms and legs, trying to hit me, I laugh at his impotent threats. The tears running down his face from the pain, humiliation, and frustration make me feel warm and comfortable. His voice, sounding like a real person who has inhaled helium, changes pitch, going higher and lower as i swing him from side to side. The entire crowd his publicist paid to gather laughs uncontrollably at this squirming, miniature creature as I completely dominate his entire existence with minimal effort. The whole affair only ends when I slam his useless body on the ground, and stomp on his oversized, ridiculous looking pumpkin head. Shortly thereafter, police, armed with tasers, aim and fire them angrily- at his twitching corpse. They yell "CLEAR!" as they send voltage through his lifeless, distorted carcass. When the police, the crowd, and I eventually wipe away the tears from laughing, and compose ourselves, we pose for pictures together with the little gremlin's remains, like a fish we caught that is to small to covet, but we enjoy the experience anyway. Everyone leaves with a song in their heart and pictures of themselves with this useless, creepy little thing.

I dream over Warwick Davis winning the Oscar for best actor. Dressed in his tiny little suit and beaming. He reaches the podium and is handed his statue... a large, very heavy statue. It would look silly for a real human to be holding this metal monstrosity, as well as finding it heavy and cumbersome, but to a gremlin like Davis? Tom and Jerry cartoons have looked less ridiculous than Davis accepting this award and dragging it across the stage as he tries to leave. He's panting, heaving, going red with embarrasment and shame. Then a handsome, well dressed stranger steps onto the stage. The audience of A list actors, powerful directors and producers, and Hollywood elite watch as the strong stronger rips the Oscar from Warwick's grubby hands. The midge objects but the stranger whacks the bastard over the head with it. Dazed, confused, but still conscious, Warwick moans still. He even tries to rush the stranger as he approaches an apparatus behind the red curtains with the statue in hand. Benedict Cumberpatch, having went to Harrow, just holds the midge down and buggers him. The audience laughs at this humiliating human-on-subhuman midge rape. They are in on the joke that is Warwick's life, career, and very existence. Then the stranger returns wearing... gold capped boots. Yes, the handsome stranger melted down the Oscar, the symbol of Warwick's success and talent, into the boot caps. The stranger just takes a few steps and catches him with the full force of his gold capped toe under the midge's chin, sending that faggot flying through the air. Coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, Warwick looks up at the stranger as he laughs. His eyes are searching, begging him for mercy. He finds none. A boot is raised, it stomp down, and Warwick's skull is split like a melon, finally ending his pathetic life. The audience erupts into a thunderous applause over the REAL best performance of the year.

I would raise an Alsatian and breed it to only fuck midgets. All day and night I would prep it and seduce it with midgets. I would train it so often that the sight of a single midge would make it rock hard. That's when I kidnap Warwick, throw a black bag over his head and bungle him into my car glove compartment. After a few days he will wake up in a warehouse in darkness. I shine a bright light at him, blinding his vision. I taunt him with curses and cruel barbs. He hisses and recoils each time the light gets overbearing on his sight. He screams "WHAT DO YOU WANT??" That's when the lights go off and darkness resumes. Then suddenly a spotlight shines on my Alsatian. He's tied to a leash and is desperately pining towards Warwick's direction. His face is of pure lust and his red rocket is rock hard. The midge's face turns to horror as he realizes what is about to happen. I release my hound and he darts after the tiny little creature. Warwick turns to run but his wimpy little legs buckle and he trips. His head turns to look behind him but it's too late. My sex deprived rape monster german shepherd is already on top of him.

Using dogs, eh? Well, I'd tie a starving pitbull to a rusted, grounded pipe in a small, barred enclosure, maybe 2x2x2 meters, then I'd throw Warwick Davis in there. The key to the exit will be just out of arm's reach. He'll dislocate his shoulder trying to grab it, his nails will fuse to the concrete floor inches away from the key, but it won't be enough. The pipe will give, hour by hour, minute by minute, the pitbull's unceasing snarling and barking a ticking clock for Warwick. He will beg. He'll plead. I'll leave the room and come back with a bucket of old chicken and make like I'm gonna throw it at him only to stop short. He'll scream "NO, PLEASE!" I'll do it again and he'll shriek his little midget shriek as he flinches. More like a rat's cry. Bored, I finally unleash the chicken pieces upon him. The rusted pipe bends, dirt kicking up. Warwick hurls himself at the exit, reaching with his non-injured arm for the key, screaming unintelligible midgetese at me. A clink rings out, galloping paws. Warwick barely has a second to scream as his eyes meet mine. The back of his neck is torn out by the pitbull.

I'm going to roast Warwick Davis and his family alive. Oh God, It's gonna be great. You start with his kids. It wouldn't even be hard, just hold both parents in your left arm while the right holds a twig you found in your backyard, both of his kids skewed between two marshmallows. The screams of the parents are at first drowned out by the screams of the kids, but eventually the kids stop. Your dog runs by and hits your leg, causing you to lose balance and one kid and the front marshmallow burst into flame. You take your loss and let them fall into the fire, while both balloon up and eventually pop and sizzle, becoming one with the hot burning coals. The other kid you get just right though, evenly crisped from top to bottom. When you move onto the parents you decide to not go through the trouble of roasting both so you just throw Warwick's wife into the fire immediately in lieu of a new piece of wood. Now Warwick, Warwick you really have to take your time with. You just hold Warwick over the firepit with your own two hands until the Ewok costume becomes engulfed in hellish, licking flames. Once you drop him into the pit you think that you're just looking at the Ewoks face, but you realize that it's already burned away and Warwick has the exact same dead, black eyes. You stomp out the flames and the Ewok fur gets caught on your shoe. You scrape it off with the marshmallow stick and move onto the next midge family.

I'd fuck him. That's right, I'd fuck him. I would rub my cock until I was rock hard, I'd hold that fucking creature against the cold bitumin and I'd shove myself so far up his malformed asshole my throbbing, cum-filled fuck organ would poke through this tiny faggot's twisted, disproportioned mouth. I'd fuck my cock right through him, and there's not a single fucking thing he could do about it. He sits in his little home with his little midge family, living off royalties from his freakshow displays in Hollywood. Because let's not fool ourselves, he doesn't "act", he's in movies because freakshows are frowned upon and everybody knows it, including him and his goblin family. His disgusting misshapen family, what a sickening thought. Can you believe those things can actually breed? I can't imagine those godforsaken creatures spawned from anything greater than a lab experiment gone wrong, an amalgamation of a human being and some kind of insect or sea plankton. I hate them. He'd never see any of them again, not once I was through with him. Even if he did, they would recognise him. After the first half hour his internal organs would be so mangled and distorted, his body wouldn't be able to support his abhorrent, inhuman frame. I fuck him relentlessly, his only breaths would be sucked in through the tiny gap my cock leaves as I retreat before the next thrust. After an hour he'd be so loose, the only friction my cock would receive from thrusting would be against the pulpy organ mince and pools of blood clogging every crevice of his demonic inner workings. I hate that fucking midge, and I'd fuck my hate right through him. I'd fuck him until my cum was the most distinguishable feature in the squishy pool of remains left when I was finished, then I'd fuck him some more. I'd promise that as long as there is air in my lungs and cum in my balls, I will not allow these demons to roam the Earth. I'd then leave to find his kin, and let the rain wash him down the drainpipe.

I, for one, would like to stick my thumbs into Warick Davis's eye sockets. I want to feel his ocular organs squish into a bloody, viscous pulp beneath the soft, yielding flesh of my fingertips. I want to hear his screams of absolute terror and pain as he realizes he'll never see again.

Then, I would remove my thumbs from his eyesockets, giving him a brief respite as I grabbed a pair of barbeque tongs and a dull butterknife. with the tongs I would pluck out his ruined eyeballs and sever the optic nerves with the butter knife. at this point I would already have a hot plate going with a buttered pan ready to crudely sautee Warwick's juicy macula. As they sizzled in the pan, he would smell them, and after having been starved for days on end, he might even have the nerve to comment about how good whatever I was cooking smelled - not being able to see what it was, of course.

"Here, try some." I would offer, giving him a heaping spoonful of the fried, well-seasoned sight-flesh. He would gobble it down eagerly, begging for more like the deformed goblin he was, still not aware of what he was eating. I would feed him the rest, and only after he had eaten it all would I tell him what it truly was.

As he screamed in horror and retched, I would put my thumbs into his empty eyesockets for the last time. I would drive them deep, deep into his empty ocular cavities, until I broke through the fragile bone and began to push my fingers into his brain. Slowly, his musical shrieking of pain and terror would abate as his brain becomes too damaged to operate his vocal cords, let alone comprehend what is happening to him.

At this point, I place my massive, throbbing erection in front of his vegetative face and begin to powerfuck his eye sockets. In and out, in and out, over and over, until his brains are nothing more than a mess of dead cells and tangled dendrites. As I climaxed, I would push myself balls deep into his skull, seed mixing with ruined neurons in a perverse cocktail.

...And then I will give Warwick Davis a rusty, yet sharp, blade and promise him that should he stick it up his anus I shall provide him with a quick death. He looks at me with pure hatred. The ordeal has clearly left him unhinged, yet he longs for death's sweet, tender embrace. I toss him the knife and he obliges. He screams. It is a queer mix of utter rage, hatred, sorrow, and pain. Music to my ears. Pools of blood begin forming at his feet as more and more blood spurts from his anus the further the knife goes in. When all the way in, he furiously demands what I promised: a quick death. I let out a truly evil laugh. A laugh so demonic it makes my previous sadistic cackles sound like a mother's tender humming to calm down a crying infant. I tell him he will die of the infection from the wounds of sodomising himself with a rusty blade, and that it will be agony. He screams at me that. Screams that I PROMISED a quick death. I again let out a devilish cackle and tell him the death will be quick... relative to the one I gave his son. He screams and bawls his vile piggy eyes out. His rants are barely coherent. With that, I turn, walk out of the dungeon, lock the door, and destroy the key. I smile to myself. I am content... for now. The thirst for dwarf misery will soon take hold of me again, and when it does... Peter Dinklage will have a very unfortunate day indeed.

imagine kidnapping him and his daughter. you bring them to a secluded location, and strap davis to a chair. "LET US GO!" he says.

His daughter is visibly scared. you approach and grab her. she resists, but it's no use against your average male strength. you take her clothes off till she's just wearing her little panties and a bra. warwick is begging you not to. he starts to tear up, knowing well what's about to happen to his daughter. you rip off her last two pieces of garment until she's standing there completely naked, infront of you and her father.

You can tell she has never been with a man before. You pick her up, and enter her. She's fucking tight. You barely get the tip fully in before she begins to bleed. She screams in pain as you go deeper and deeper. in and out, blood smears further down your shaft as you progress.

As you stretch her virgin pussy out more and more, it gradually becomes easier to penetrate her deeper and faster.
your average sized cock begins poking out of her stomach with every thrust. she still screams out of pain and fear, but now her little midge pussy tells a different story.

Attached: 1492536594916[1].jpg (634x583, 106K)

she's dripping love nectar from her cunt and it's gushing down her thighs. warwick is screaming and crying. "YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS! THE POLICE WILL FIND YOU YOU'RE GOING TO GO TO JAIL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, YOU MONSTER"! he says, with tears running down his checks. you return your focus to his daughter, who at this point has completely forgotten her father was in the room.

Her screams and crying has turned into sounds of pleasure and lust. she's never felt so good before in her life. her formerly tight dwarven pussy is now permanently lose. Her pussy, now looking blown out like an arby's roast beef sandwich quivers with each thrust. she's going to cum, and so are you.

as she screams in pleasure, her whole body starts shaking from her orgasm, and as you return your gaze into warwick's red teary eyes, you too orgasm. you flood her now blown out pussy with cum, and drop her onto the floor like the flesh light she is. she's on the ground naked, shaking from the most intense orgasm of her life, cum pooling out of her pussy and now with a bastard in her belly. you leave them in their torture chamber, head home, and begin to prepare for the next day.

Attached: 1557621370921[1].jpg (962x804, 163K)

TWO MONTHS LATER.

You return to the torture chamber that houses warwick davis and his daughter. as you enter the chamber, warwick is still asleep, and his daughter runs up to you with pure exctasy, looking forward to another day of intese sex with you. She doesn't run as fast, now that she has a bulging belly with your unborn chid inside. Two months of daily sexual conquest on her little freakish dwarven body had taken a toll on her, physically and mentally.

Her pussy and ass is now permanently gaped wide, and on her mind was just one thing: your average sized cock. "oh user im so happy to see you! i've been thinking about you all night. I can feel our baby kicking!" she says to you, as you ignore everything that comes out of her mouth and begin to unzip your pants. your rock hard cock is immediately greeted with an eager sucking. Her eyes and throat, bulging with every breath full of your cock she inhales. you scream to warwick. "HEY, YOU LITTLE FREAKLY MIDGE, WAKE THE FUCK UP!" He is now awake, but merely pretending to be asleep. It's obvious that at this point, Davis wants nothing more than death. He know the life he once had can never return to him, and he knows that anyone that was once looking for him and his daughter had ended their search by now.

You look back down at your cock and see two big brown midget eyes staring back at you. you grab her head and force her off your cock. "Go and slap your father" you say to her. She knows what she must do in order to get the sex she so badly desires. she must follow your command, or go a day without the intense pleasure she craves. Warwick is still pretending to be asleep, the coward.

Attached: 1523574715281[1].jpg (2048x1616, 309K)

ACCCKKKKKK!

His daughter did not even hesitate. She slapped him so hard he finally woke up and was left with a big red hand print across his face. At this point he was used to this. The physical, verbal, and emotional tourture his daughter puts him through in order to recive sex from her rapist.
She looks back at you, awaiting your look of approval. You give no apparent signs of approval, so she immediately turns around and slaps davis two more times, both harder than the previous. She really wants your cock today. You shake your head in disapproval. "hmm, this just isn't going to cut it anymore". A devilish idea crosses your mind.....

You approach Davis and take his piss drenched pants off. His tiny little cock, buried in pubic hair is given its first taste of fresh air in months. you look to his daughter. "suck it" you tell her. She looks at it with disgust. The look on her face tells you she's almost considering refusal. "Do it". She knows what is going to be denied to her should she refuse your commands. Reluctantly, she puts the tiny itty bitty willy in her mouth. You're surpised by how easy it was to make her suck off her own disgusting little father. Though now a days she doesn't even consider warwick her father, but a mere obstacle constantly in the way of her and her lover. the look on warwick's face as he got erect from his daughter sucking him was priceless. you wish you had a camera on you so you could save this memory forever.

Attached: 1557621309462[1].jpg (620x380, 51K)

God his cock is tiny. Even fully erect, it looks to be about the size of a AA battery. You tell the girl to stop sucking her gross father off. she's releived to be able to finally take that piss tasting prick out of her mouth. "How was it?" you asked her. "Awful." she said. "Take your panties off, and throw it back for him". "You can't be serious!" she says. warwick looks visibly angery, disgusted, and humiliated. "Dead serious". The look in your eyes shows her how serious you are. As she takes off her panties, her visibly large roast flaps dangle freely in the air. every step she takes they slap against her thighs. She bends over and inserts him into her. Warwick is squirming like crazy, screaming and crying. this is the worst thing a father could ever live through, and you're glad it got to be davis that experieced this.

As she inserts his tiny cock in her, you take great note on her facial expression. You can tell she can't feel him at all. How could she? She was stretched out by your 5 inch cock, and her pussy is now permanetly gaped to twice the diameter of warwick's dick. She doesn't seem to mind the fact she's fucking her own father. it just seems like a chore for her to get out of the way so she can be railed by you, her rapist/lover. "How does it feel?" you ask her, while she rides her father. It's clear that despite her former father's best wishes, she has no desire to ever be with another dwarf. Their tiny pricks could never satisfy her holes now that you've ravaged them. From this point on it's only full sized men for her and her roast flaps.

"How do you like his cock"? "Does it make you feel good"? you ask her. "No". "How come?" "He's so small". Those words warwick has heard all his life. They always stung. Every girl he ever loved, every girl ever wanted always told him that sooner or later, only this was the first time it was about his cock, and to hear it come from his own daughter broke something inside of him. He looked dead.

Attached: 1550662312063[1].jpg (620x380, 37K)

>Respected
>Actor
They're adults who put on costumes and play make believe lmao, none of them deserve respect

7 YEARS LATER.

You make your long awaited return to that old torture chamber that once held David Warwick and his once beautiful daughter. These were the very firsty torture subjects you kidnapped, a life time ago when you were just a novice torturer. You expect to be greated once again by that feisty little gnome woman that you fucked countless times all those years ago, only you're faced with dead silence and a darkly lit room. You see the fully decayed corpse of David Warwick, still strapped to that chair. you take a good long look at his skull, and it brings you the utmost satisfaction. That little fucking midge finally got what was coming to him. you turn on the lights only to be faced with a pile of dead babies. each horibly deformed, and a few looked like they had been bitten into. These were once your offspring, even for the brief moments they were alive.
There must be 9 or 10 of them. you didn't really give enough of a shit to count. Staring at you from the otherside of the room was her, your little fleshlight. The years have not been kind to her physically and mentally. All the pregnancies, misscarriages, and being forced to stare at her dead babies and the bones of her former father took a serious toll on her.

Her belly was long and bloated from the 7 years of pregnancy, her pussy didn't look like a pussy. it looked like a mangled corpse. god knows how loose she was now, after poping out 10 babies. her eye lids were droopy, and her skin was saggy and dry. the few remaining hairs on her head were snow white, and nails were yellow, black, and way too long. She starts screaming like a banshee. She starts to sprint twoards you, For a moment you fear for your safety, but she runs right past you and slams face first into the wall. All these years of living in total darkness has blinded her.

Attached: 1557411694031[1].jpg (1261x1227, 228K)

You begin to question why you returned here in the first place. 7 years of neglecting the subjects, why return now? Maybe you hoped for some closure, or did you want sex with that beautiful little midget you once knew? As you begin to turn around and leave the chamber, you feel something on your leg, then CHOMP. THE LITTLE WHORE BIT YOUR FUCKING ANKLE. You try to shake her off but she has an iron grip. you waddle over to the wall and raise your leg up, slamming the little freak into the wall to try and get her off. BAM. BAM. BAAAAMMM. thre times you slam her against the wall and she finally lets go. she's on the floor gasping for air. the last slam knocked the wind out of her tiny little lungs. you raise your leg and stomp on her chest as hard as you can. CRUNCH! She's panicking and gasping for air. you caved in her chest with almost no effort. You decide to have a little fun before you remove these subjects and clean this torture chamber to make room for your next victim.

7 years with hardly any food or water has turned her crazy and brittle. you wonder how she's even still alive. you have to assume she's been eating rats and bugs for the last 7 years straight. how she was getting water, you have no clue. as she lies there on the ground, inches away from death, you stop on her hands until they look like rubber. Her screams only entice you to hurt her more. "STUPID FUCKING MIDGE BITCH" you say, as you grab her by the legs, lift her over your head, and slam her down onto the ground. Black and yellow teeth roll around and bounce off the concrete floor.

As you walk past her mangled corpse, you give warwick davis's bones a good kicking, just for old times sake.Goodbye, Warwick. You thought to yourself.

You got everything you ever deserved.

>7 SEVEN YEARS LATER

Attached: 1566832362059.png (336x391, 216K)

The things I would do to Warwick Davis. I would love to sprint with a pair of steel toed boots and kick him in the face while next to a fenced in area of pigs. The impact would explode his fun sized skull all over my jeans while his tiny body gets jammed into a fence. I would proceed to stomp his body into the fence so the pigs could shred and rip his body through the fence line. I would love to pick up Warwick Davis and throw him into piles of dirt and hay and make him pretend he was some kind of freak hobbit shit cleaner.
I would also feed him baby food, but hand him large jars of it, so he has no feasible way to open the jars, and he would have to look at me and say “D-dada, open the jar for me” and I'd pick the jar up and open it and throw the jar into a trash can that was too tall for him to realistically climb in, so he'd have to topple the can over and climb in to get the food he needed. I would also force him to use giant wooden spoons to eat, so he looks ridiculous. I would stuff him into a dresser drawer and proceed to slam large books on the dresser and wiggle the dresser vigorously so he would get scared. I would force him to bathe inside a 5 gallon bucket and occasionally slide the bucket as hard as I can into a wall so he would flop out like a fish. Maybe I would hold him down while saying midge and make him pretend he was a mouse so I could throw wedges of cheese at him. I would also like to stick him in a bird cage and hang the cage on my ceiling and make him mimic what I say. It would be so easy to pick him up and throw him over a bridge. It would make the smallest plop sound as he smashed into the water. Midge.

Fresh pasta.

I would like to dress Warwick Davis like a little baby. His clothes would somehow be a little too small even for him and make him suck on a pacifier and call him my son. I would carry him around like an actual baby and make him call me daddy. We would stop for ice cream and I'd give him a three scoop ice-cream cone. When he would inevitably would drop this, I would start mocking him as annoyingly possible about how he was wasting his food and make him apologize to the young lady who works at the ice cream vendor and I would wink at her. She would be like “Aww it's okay little baby” and hand him another cone. I would talk about how my life is blessed for caring for a little boy as a single father and she would come over that night. I would force Warwick Davis to watch two normal sized people have sex, but he would be under a pile of blankets or in a dresser drawer and he would whimper, but it would sound like an mouse chittering. The next day, he would be back in his baby clothes and she would call him a special little man and give him a smile and maybe a little hug or a kiss. I hope she gives him a kiss because he knows where that mouth has been. Then when she would leave, I would mock him by calling him a special little man all day long until he cried, then I would kick him. lol

>that time when Karl convinced the midge to be part of a literal freakshow saying it was no different from performing as an actor
FUCKING KINO

Imagine the pride you would be feeling on the day of reckoning, the day that professional actor Warwick Davis finally brings Hiroshimoot into court for his many crimes. Warwick strides into the courtroom, only taking eighteen minutes to get from the door to the prosecution's table. He gets a lift up to his seat from his lawyer, and they begin their examination. Hiroshima is smiling wickedly, despite all this, and he looks almost godlike in the high heavens of the witness box, a mountain of stairs and wood insurmountable to poor Warwick.

"And you provided a forum for these trolls to make threats on my client's life, isn't that Mr. Miyamoto?!" says the prosecutor, his booming voice hurting Warwick's ears.

Nagasaki grins broadly and states, "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact," and proceeds to dab. The wind currents from his arm pick up Warwick and whisk him up through the courtroom until he crashes in the stands. The laughter of the many giants around him is deafening. The judge proclaims that Hashimoto is not only based, but redpilled, and slams his gavel--a weapon so large it could crush Warwick's entire family with a single swing. Warwick desperately tries to plead for mercy as the court's pet beetle crawls into the room to devour him. The judge decides that Warwick's daughter must also be used as a cock-sleeve because death is far too kind for a midge. The American jury engages in a standing ovation.

Warwick is taken into the jaws of the beetle, but miraculously, he fits through the atoms of his teeth and survives--only for there to be a surge of pain--he's struck by an electron and dies in agony. His body is burned to a crisp, and appears like little more than a blackened scrap of french fry in the bottom of a bag of McDonalds.

Hirosaki shoves that speck up his ass, and dabs once more

Attached: 1560178063662[1].png (1001x464, 34K)

Attached: 1506247258847.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

Warwick Davis is not a real man! Allow me to explain. 6 years ago I was hired to do some carpentry work on the set of a movie being made in the backwoods of Georgia. My crew and I were tasked with building a house which would be burnt down at the end of the movie. The job seemed to be pretty straightforward until my buddy started pointing out weird things about the floor plans. Secret rooms, a hidden tunnel, peep holes in the walls, just a lot of weird stuff. We figured ok whatever they maybe needed these things for the story or something. So we go about building this house. Halfway through this black limo pulls up to the set and Warwick Davis pops out. He runs right up to me and starts screaming. "You idiot! You retard! These nails are iron they should not be iron!" And I remember he touched the nail and it seemed to burn him. Now that was really odd. He went around inspecting all the corners in the house. Specifically the corners. At this point I was legitimately spooked. It just didn't feel right. But the money was so good. My buddy and I stayed late trying to get the job done so we could get away from this place. It was at exactly midnight that we heard a howling sound coming from the woods right by the house.

I grabbed the glock from under my truck seat and when I turned around I saw him. Warwick Davis. Pail as a ghost with red glowing eyes. He opened his mouth and inhuman sound poured out. I fired off a couple rounds but they seemed to pass right through him. I yelled to my friend but he didn't respond. I had no choice but to leave him. I drove straight home, packed, and moved across country that night. I never heard from my friend again.

Sometimes I look at the news in the areas around that place. A couple small towns. There are always reports of missing children and pets.

Attached: midge.jpg (863x791, 52K)

>tfw you wrote the starvation pasta and find out it's the least popular

Attached: 1555642180.png (1080x1020, 512K)

I want to court and marry Warwick's daughter. Should be easy, as a man of normal height she'll be awestruck that I treat her with an ounce of kindness, and don't run screaming or try to squish her under my foot. I want to make her feel loved. Feel normal, like she's not a freak. I want to marry her, and consumate our love with tender passion. I want to impregnate her with the seed of our passion.

Then I want to abuse her, starting with mild insults and demands, then going to full-fledged hardcore violence and soulcrushing humiliation. She'll never be able to contact help as I'll keep all phones and locks at least 6 feet above the ground.

All of this will culminate at the end of her 3rd trimester, 8 months pregnant. I'm going to shove my hand straight up her cunt and yank out her fetus. I'm too humane to allow another midge into the world. Then I'll hand her a fork and knife and order her to eat it, completely raw and possibly still alive. Refusal will result in increasingly savage punishments, and if she disobeys too much, I'll simply use my normal adult male strength to shove it straight down to the stomach in one piece, breaking out her teeth and ripping open her jaw and throat.

Maybe once that's done I'll let the little vermin know the sweet release of death. More likely I'll forcefully keep her alive for my own entertainment. Even if anyone notices she's missing, nobody would report it, because nobody cares.

I hope you're reading this, Warwick. This is the fate for both of your disgusting spawns. And the best part is, there's nothing you can do about it. This is inevitable, and you should be so lucky that I get my hands on her- my plan is unreasonably kind to you freakish midges. Literal non-human freaks.

Attached: midgelet.png (608x236, 23K)

"shorter than average"
Kek. 5'6 is shorter than average. Warwick's stature is such that a bunch of these pastas about easily physically dominating him with ninimal effort are totally plausible.

vocaroo.com/i/s1o202YKr8zp

Attached: 1555722140478.png (340x434, 204K)

It's hard to compete with kicking him in the head or having a sex slave. Your pasta is still kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=HQBWDVJFEv4

Attached: p06m95sv[1].jpg (976x548, 89K)

I swear, god as my witness I will one day kill warwick davis. He lives in the UK same as me and it is very easy to find where he is going to be, out with family, book signing etc. He is not a huge star so he will have no security to protect him, and I will plan and make my move. He will be waddling down the street by himself or with his mutant family and I will strike. I will pull up my hoodie and charge at him, and all it will take is one shot to get him airborne. This is not a fantasy this is a proclamation of what I will do to him within the next 1-3 years. I will run at him and with all my might throw a soccer kick right to his face, while laughing with glee as I hear his bones shatter and I see him fly through the air as I imagined he would all these years. I unfortunately will have my face covered so I will not be able to see the look of fear on his hobgoblin wife and children as I then jump into the air, arms open like an eagle, knee raised into the air and then swiftly brought down on warwicks skull with the full force of my hatred of mutants behind it. I will then crouch down and look at him so he can see the eyes of the man who did this to him theb swiftly flee the scene and disappear into the crowded city and easily without being seen.

Attached: 1557416866502[2].png (590x378, 62K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0qJ1QcOVt3W

Attached: 1527024171319[1].png (511x479, 356K)

seek help (aka shoot yourself in the head with a gun of a large calibre)

Holy shit

Shut the fuck up Wicket

Attached: tumblr_nr840xfV2p1tdhimpo1_400.gif (400x311, 1.23M)

can other memes even compete?

he's a manlet

I have no words...

Did we make you laff, user?

Ok? And?

imgur.com/a/lykUaTy

Attached: 1557358374510[2].jpg (1067x1600, 237K)

IMAGINE thinking like this. Nondialog NPC mode.

I wish i could say no

What the fuck why would some Yea Forums autist go to this amount of effort for a fucking meme?

Yea Forums hates anyone better that they are.

this, the deformed person gets more pussy than they do and that kills them

remember when he cried because he couldn't go up stairs

being black isnt a birth defect
well i mean...

Imagine how awful it would be if someone were to tweet this thread to Mr Davis? I can't imagine what kind of warped mind might consider it, and I definitely do not think it's a good idea.

Warwick Davis stars as a failed poet who has to teach English to troubled kids at an inner city high school. Right where it's getting to the point where the drama is ramping up and he's starting to get through to them, really showing off his acting chops, Ja'aquan says "You've taught us so much, Mr. Davis, now let us teach you" and locks the door. This will confuse the midge, as his characters name is Dietrich Henderson. Javier then gets up and empties his backpack across Warwick's desk revealing an assortment of lotions, dragon dildos, and tiny hooks and hammers. It's at this point he starts panicking because he knows that he's trapped. The remaining 58 minutes consists of brutal humiliation and hardcore interracial torture porn, and ends with a scene where Warwick is forced bodily into the bowl of a normal sized toilet so his "students" can piss and shit on him while threatening to flush him down the drain if he doesn't "eat his homework". Then right when his gobliesque cheeks are as chipmunk full of nigger shit as they can handle, Trevarious flushes the toilet anyway. He sputters feces, but can't even scream as he goes round and round the bowl, clinging to the floatiest turd like a broken mast, then, finally, down the drain.
FIN

Attached: 1557415626088[2].png (584x775, 409K)

me? i'd like to hang warwick davis on a meat hook. i'd do it with a surgical deliberation so that he feels the unholy pain, but doesn't die or go into shock. i want him to be fully present for what happens next. i slip on a pair of brass knuckles and begin to beat warwick like a heavy bag. body shot after body shot until his angry, nasal beseechings become panicked pleas, and finally broken whimpers. his insides at this point would look like a chunky red paste, his doughy midge body bruised all over. then i reel back for haymaker. i connect squarely with his pathetic manhood (he's naked by the way) and it explodes into an aerosol spray of viscera instantly on contact. exhaustion had mostly silenced him until now, but this restores his lucidity for a split second as his eyes go wide and he thrashes on the hook and unleashes an agonized scream. then the big finale. i catch him with an uppercut dead on the chin. his head comes clean off his neck without resistance and flies 10 or 12 feet straight up in the air, the spinal column still attached. the fragile head comes back to earth and splits like a melon, ending the midge once and for all

Attached: 1472366909809.jpg (400x400, 23K)

that would be one cool thing about being a manlet. just strap yourself to a drone and go anywhere. pretty fucking based desu senpai

Attached: 1528948553835.jpg (676x858, 110K)

this thread is the best thing on tv right now
i love the thought of that evil little midge coming to tv and seeing these threads and actually taking them seriously and then losing sleep for days over turbo shitposts here. lmao wat a tool

imagine putting pussy on such a pedestal that you would choose to be deformed just to get some

I saw Warwick Davis at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
I then kicked him in the head and ran out of the store.

>What you fail to see is that by doing these roles he paved the way for other actors like Dinklage
Dinklage also did gimmick "laugh at the midget" roles

The only role Peter Dinklage did that anyone takes seriously is Game of Thrones, and they weren't going to not hire a dwarf actor to play the dwarf character. They didn't make the character a dwarf for him to play, that's just what it was and what they had to cast.

Midge and the Fridge, buddy cop series starring Warwick Davis and Chloe Moretz. Chloe carries Warwick on his chest in some kind of harness, his nick being Fridge magnet. Tagline is: meet bad cop and worst cop.

Attached: 751[1].jpg (1080x720, 59K)

now i want to watch them fight.

smidge.

>imagine resorting to straw man arguments because I hit a nerve and you have nothing to say
This midget got pussy and you didn’t time to find the pacifier and cry bitch

>Three floors up is a good height to a human being, but to this imp? It might as well be the Grand Canyon

Attached: 1505659443782.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

I don't necessarily know what I would do if I had him kidnapped and bound.

I'd maybe start basic. Ridicule him. He has to know that despite the world giving him the "awww poor guy living with this deformity fair play for having a jovial attitude" treatment, the rest of the world either dislikes what he is or outright pitied him. He has to know that everywhere he's gotten in life it's actually BECAUSE of his stature. The little man didn't overcome adversity because he's small, he was sought after because it's a gimmick for certain roles. I want him to know that to most people he's just a mistake, and to TV people he's a gimmick. He's not standing up for shit, he's taken his deformity and cashed in on it. And I think that's where I'd draw the line. I'd keep him fed, watered, and the like, but every day I would repeat these facts to him, over and over. He has to know. Should he choose to take his life when these facts sink in, that's his business. But I want his soul absolutely crushed, I want him to know his world is an absolute lie.

And that's it. I wouldn't harm him physically. Why? Because he's the unforgettable victim of a horrible deformity. The worst thing about the situation is that he has produced offspring, really, continuing the cycle of pity. Disgusting.

Chad Dinklage.

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (736x485, 56K)

>the chad dwarf
>the virgin midge

>Gets dabbed on by based Karl "Head like a fucking orange" Pilkington

He was a bear in Star Wars. Or was it an Ewok. All right, an ewok. That to me is a bear because ewoks don’t exist. It’s that sci-fi fantasy world again. It’s just made-up shit. Do you like Harry Potter? It’s the same thing. I haven’t seen that either.

If you didn't know his name, and someone called him Dinklage. You'd think it was a comment on his stature.

He unironically threatened to sue Yea Forums over the copypasta about his daughter being raped.

Now dont get me wrong, I fucking hate these “people”. I want them in shallow, shallow graves. I want to beat the living shit out of these freaks ESPECIALLY Warwicks son. Good fucking god. What a disturbance. I hate him so fucking much you really dont understand. He deserves high voltage electric shocks until he stops working. The daughter isnt any better...someone burn her alive, the little witch. Yuck yuck yuck. I’d say his wife is a man but that would imply these things are human and not some growth that spawned on the side of a swamp. and Warwick, well, Id just give him a simple beating. A full on crackdown. Turn his head in cottage cheese. Theyll be finding teeth 5 blocks down when Im finished. Rotten scum.

Attached: 1558114979617[1].png (400x600, 365K)

Someone link this to him on twitter, please for the love of god.

>warwick clicking on a Yea Forums link

That's not the point.
The fact that if he sees a comment saying people are insulting him and his family again on Yea Forums could be enough to get him to rage

every fucking time

>You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Verne Troyer called it "Short Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>the camera pans downward to look at him
>"The lanklets, the chads, the staceys, the Yea Forums...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the bonsai tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every tall man in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me locked up in a lunatic's basement this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the Lollipop Guild."

Attached: 65605_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 289K)

Enough is enough Yea Forums! I'm going to take you all out one despicable nerd at a time!

Attached: 1560180303059[2].jpg (474x632, 43K)

Oh no, he's got an atom! Everybody duck!

GET DOWN! HE'S GOT A PROTON!

He unironically threatened to sue
How would one ironically sue?

Best thread on tv

Who makes fun of him for that? No decent actor should think to limit themselves for pretentious “I’m above this role” reasons. Stanislavsky himself said there are no small roles, only small actors. You gonna tell me Konstantin cuntslapping Stanislavsky, the undisputed father of modern acting, is wrong but someone like Peter Dinklage is right? Fuck that, most actors would kill to have a career like that of Warwick Davis, midget or otherwise.

People here make fun of Davis for his hilarious misunderstanding of the Internet and how it works, not his career.

Imagine being Warwick in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Ricky Gevais, you fuckin' funny, all hilarious with your dressing me in a frog suit and comparing me to a muppet. I would totally be friends with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is get another paycheck in his bank account. Like seriously imagine having to be Warwick and not only sit on those stairs while Ricky Gervais flaunts his disgusting wealth in front of you, the lighting barely concealing his arrogance and smug fucking face, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that outfit. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking mansion but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, WARWICK DAVIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his wankish fucking face contort into types of laughs you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been acting nothing but a healthy diet of Ewoks and Gnomes and later alleged sitcoms for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Epsom. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the tears that are rolling down his face as he throws his head back to laugh at your stature, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "comedic (for that is what he calls it)" talent, the comedy he worked so hard for with writers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know they could kick every single midge in the world before the police could shut Yea Forums down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Warwick. You're not going to lose your "career" over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

lol

yest

vocaroo.com/i/basedTtRBmP8T5

is he finally killing the site?

I want to tie him to a bunch of balloons and then shoot them with an air rifle as he floats away.

MISTER Yea Forums DELETE THIS THREAD AT ONCE

MISTER Yea Forums DELETE THIS THREAD AT ONCE

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ask the koreans, they sue each other constantly over trivial webtoon shit

Ask the koreans, they sue each other constantly over trivial webtoon shit

he is a midge

Test

same post number for two posts. based.

>a little person
unlike you i dont think of people as 'little" theyre human beings just like you, theyre just midgets

Is that a genuine message?

fucking midge

>be Warick
>The Daniel Day Lewis if the dwarf realm
>enjoying the attention on the red carpet press, maybe from some directors and producers too, heh could get me some acting gigs
>wait why is that lanklet coming towards me
>oh its that Tyrion guy who steals all my roles
>wait no, NO NO dont stand beside me ARGGGH NO NO, they'll know how much of a midge i am. Oh shit. Oh fuck it's happening
>Just stay calm, straighten your posture no one will even notice and greet him
>he'a probably gonnasay hi "AYE Warwick hows the weather down there" *everyone laughs, photos are taken
>This Lanklet is clearly the infamous Yea Forums, he's thinks he can mock me,ME, I was in Willow. He is just asking for this big clapback
>alright Here its goes, "Ya know Tyrion i was originally asked to audition for the role of Tyrion b-"
>"But, But what Warick you couldn't get out of your high chair" Everyone laughs, camera flashes everywhere, people a pointing and giggling, Gervais's cackle can be heard.
>Just laugh it off, just laugh it off I'm Warick god damm Davis the star of Star Wars movies and Willow, just rise above it, smile and stand tall in the face of mockery nothing can bring me down
>Go home, decide to have a sip of beer to knock me out and forget the horrible night *takes a sip, knocks me out for the night
>wake up 3am the following day, literally drowning in a pool of my own sweat
>Decide I'll go on my phone, climb the step up to my desk and drag the phone with all my strength
>see a kid on twitter is cyberbullying me and my famiy yet again
>had enough, time to give this long legged fuck the fright of his life
>write a message telling him that the police will come for him and what he wrote was well and truly a hate crime which he will pay for, this will bring him down a peg i bet. IVE WON.
>hear a notification sound
>Look up at phone
>He replied
>Midge

>t. i want attention thus i make stuff up
thanks for the cringe buddy ol pal

Hope he finishes it

The big difference between Davis and Dinklage is that Dinklage has a successful career because he doesn't care about his size. Warwick just never stops bringing his midge status in every conversation.

>||||_ Twins remake _||||

Could I go balls deep in a midget? Their torsos are barely longer than my dick.