They'll find a way to fuck it up, won't they?

they'll find a way to fuck it up, won't they?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qLFSVFijuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They got wahkeen feenux to play the joker. So yeah they fucked it up pretty bad.

Yea Forums has hyped it to such a level that it can only fail expectations. people will be killed

The tranny democraps will nitpick it to death.

Who's "they"?

They already are. Go to tumblr or twitter, you can already see them bawling about the new trailer, saying we should get a Harley Quinn movie instead because Joker is problematic & a murderer as if that’s not why people like him

Disney? They've got too many problems of their own to run a shill campaign this time. It'll make 4 billion.

The people making the movie you turbosperg.

>black lady: could you please stop bothering my kid
>Joker: THAT'S IT I'M GONNA SAY IT

this movie is an FBI honeypot to get all the psycho incels into one place to bust them all.

I genuinely like, at least, the sense that they're just using "joker" as a way to push a narrative of an individual who's on edge. Joker so far as I know is a giggly cartoon villain who's evil for the sake of being evil. I couldn't care less how this ties into the Batman world. It looks interesting in its own right. And if Phoenix is on board, he'll at least be captivating. He's one of those actors who can elevate even mediocre material. All in all I think we're in for a good time.

"Joker... I have something to tell you. Remember that party I went to at Wayne Manor? Jamal isn't your son!"
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>black lady: could you please stop bothering my kid
>joker: could you please stop sucking up all the air intended for the white man, your broad disgusting nose is like a vacuum sucking all the life force from white babies. THAT'S IT I GOTTA SAY IT. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER.

really hoping there’s memeable scenes in this. the shitposting has the potential to be god tier

>everyone else on the bus erupts into applause

>Sam Raimi sheds a single tear as he watches it unfold

If you can't already tell that this movie will suck you're a pleb, sorry

>”and that’s just the tea”

Attached: 14C38E10-6005-42A5-9AC2-89EB6CF03501.jpg (648x592, 128K)

>2019
>Both Hangover 3's writers achieve kino
What the fuck?

Attached: file.png (256x485, 125K)

>Joker is a murderer and that's problematic
>Let's make a movie his psychopathic gf who follows him blindly, she is a better role model

Exactly fucking this. Did no one take a single look who was directing it? It's gonna be average at best.

Attached: custardhonk.png (717x814, 1.03M)

The Hangover trilogy is kino masked as bro flicks, which makes it a perfect pleb filter. Third one was especially dark at times, that's why Philips was a good choice for this movie.

His first movie was a documentary on GG Allin, that had John Wayne Gacy. So he knows crazy people.

Hangover is kino never watched the sequels. Old School too. He also worked on Borat

>But user, she’s not problematic she’s quirky & random & Krayzeeee! She’s literally so well written, can’t we just have a movie of her going to get her nails done & gossiping with her gf Pamela? They can be folk-heroes who beat up toxic boyfriends & help survivors to recover!

Attached: 7DEA2222-6099-49AA-A2C8-74CFBBA5949B.jpg (1988x3056, 1.04M)

>niggerl love interest
dropped

Attached: IMG_20190810_084712.jpg (750x567, 31K)

The neoliberal market economy is back at it again, trying to make anyone and everyone a consumer. You're an incel - here's a movie for you. Read these articles written about you. Watch these documentaries made about you. Consume, consume, consume. Identify, identify, identify.
The markets must always, always rise. RISE.

>implying i'm not madman enough to just torrent it
Did you forget we live in a society?

Attached: IMG_20190810_084715.jpg (750x510, 68K)

Well, neither of them is outstanding, but they are not terrible either, thank god my expectations were low right from the start

To consume culture is still to partake in it.

Attached: file.png (480x336, 215K)

Absolutely based

What a cunt

This is ridiculously boring. Do people unironically read this schlock? I just wanna see Superman and Batman punching ghosts or something.

ALL

It's weirdly realistic. Black people are that retarded.

It's going to be based as fuck. I'm gonna watch it 3 times and stay to the credits roll to dab each time

Attached: IMG_ubnwx7.jpg (1433x820, 257K)

>black lady: could you please
As if this was even remotely possible.

They say it sarcastically. I've seen it many times. The trailer shows it perfectly.

Based on the final trailer, he is full of shit

Is the Raimi edit?

Uh oh

When your main point is based on a pun then you know it's not worth much. Just a way to sound clever.

They're channeling Kurosawa

Attached: you-ve-been-with-two-men-why-dont-you-kill-25519265.png (500x429, 139K)

No.

>Wow I can't believe they'd do this
>MCDONALD'S ARTHOUSE
Whatever happened to the McDonald's Arthouse shill anyway? Did he get sued by McDonald's?

Attached: 1566151485773.png (225x225, 8K)

Imagine if he never kills a single person, not even the guys on the train. What if all he does is inspire violence?

So why make a movie about a white guy? why not just offer free fried chicken, bagels, tacos or curry, know what I’m saying?

>my bad

even if its good they will ruin it after by shoving him into the dceu somehow

Doubt it. Only Batman has ever been part of DCEU shit, and I also don't think Joaquin would do it.

Ate too much McDonald's, then BECAME a McDonald's. Not the food, the building.

they're gonna make an animated film called "into the jokerverse" that features every iteration of joker ever seen on screen

I thought a Margot Robbie Harley movie was in works since Suicide Squad?

DC HIRE THIS MAN

It is.

Does Joker go after the Jews?

No, the Jews go after him for mocking the bullshit “society” they’ve built, where guys who reach out for human contact or to make a child laugh are the ones treated like weirdos.

pls stop making me sad with ideas that resonate with me

i want to go see this movie opening night but I'm afraid I'll get shot

They're the biggest fans of it though

Attached: tranny.png (640x424, 309K)

Just smile, bro.

Attached: CC48A9E6-96E8-479D-8CAD-8B5B68BCC5E7.png (546x297, 158K)

I told myself I was done with capeshit, but I'm honestly tempted to see this film.
Maybe I'll wait for the official Yea Forums consensus.

Attached: JokerBrando.png (1300x866, 1.05M)

Wow. Comics really are shit now.

Attached: 1566318102913.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Yea Forums has successfully ruined joker.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29 Dolan Dark on Twitter roman_nfkrz https t co 83IdV9j1Mn Twitter.png (598x922, 584K)

kek that image

WOMEN

If you haven't noticed how it's fucked up already, there's probably no hope for you.

But user, we already live in the clown world

I finally get it now.

Jake Butts reactions to star wars is how I see you little retards reacting to this movie.

these dudes never played Juri

Hurr durr, if a movie director makes bad movies all his others movies will be bad. Hurrdrrurrrr if a movie director makes good movies ALL his other movies will be good.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1170x742, 94K)

The last good film Phillips made was his first one and that was in the 90s

Attached: EDGKyQwVUAAzW3D.jpg (1381x1888, 464K)

who cares. it's going to be shit.
It's just a rejected movie script about an edgelord comedian that they slapped the name "Joker" and a couple Batman references unto, then shot and released as fast as they could in order to make a quick buck off incels.
Literally garbage tier.

This made me kek really hard at work

It was kino and I'd be mad if he got banned for it.

He's right, you know. Women who give attention to lonely fucks who are obviously needy an horny and then act all surprised when the guy gets pissed at her upon finding out that she has a boyfriend are all supremely irresponsible cunts.

I took a screenshot of it for the future. Why did he get banned though, most people say it and jannies turn their eye

here it is

Attached: nigger.png (599x466, 252K)

What was it? sneed?

He posted a spoiler from the movie. When Joker says the word for the first time.

She cute.

Of course

It seems like a V for Vendetta/Oppression and rebellion, but lead by the villain. Rising up makes you a villain.

yeah, if you like men

Attached: 1475802034346.png (250x226, 29K)

this is the girl from atlanta, she is cute.

watch The King of Comedy, pleb

>defending a nigger plant in the /ourguy/ movie
I'm sorry, what site is this? I could have sworn I was on Yea Forums but it feels like r/blacklivesmatter

That russian dude is a legit brain dead retard who only talks in memes so who cares.

kys faggot, (You) don't know where you are.

Read the script if you want to winge about the movie, tard. They aren’t in a relationship at all, he stalks her, creeps her out & when he breaks into her house to see her fucking her actual boyfriend he later mocks her infront of her child & all her friends for being a slutty ‘whore’, then tricking her into making her child witness him commiting gory murder on live tv.

This sewer doesn't belong to you or your shitty beliefs, faggot.

The official script i read has the black girl killing the joker in the end.

>n-no trust me! it's actually based and redpilled!! h-he uh.. stalks her and fucks with her life and stuff! oh and also tyrone cucks him in this one scene where we see her getting dicked down in front of the joker, because society
I disagree

Attached: Waynes_Society.jpg (640x496, 52K)

This isn't your hugbox faggot and no one likes capeshit tourists.

So Sheev most likely produced both Anakin and Rey by busting a spirit nut into both their mothers, is that right to assume? That would make Rey Bens aunt.

Attached: play with her ass.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Just like you dropped George Lucas, and now look at what happened.

except for all the scenes and dialogue in the trailer that can be found in the leaked script. I suspect the only differences will be a few lines per scene, and maybe a scene or two cut in the edit

he didn't need to go that far

Attached: 1550594437460.png (723x858, 84K)

OMFG I LOVE THE JOKER HE'S JUST LIKE ME

Attached: when_the_soy_hits.webm (374x500, 2.99M)

yeah, second trailer is already WAY worse than the original
final movie will be a complete mess

BASED
if only american movies were like that irl

youtube.com/watch?v=3qLFSVFijuk

Attached: Runescape_Joker_Gangweed_Society.png (209x255, 78K)