What caused such a dramatic downturn in his career?

What caused such a dramatic downturn in his career?

Attached: townsend.jpg (900x899, 96K)

Never happened. Now fuck off.

Prove it

Something about him and the way he talks
Hes too uneasy or something
Awkward perhaps
He needs to polish up his act if he wants to last

DRUMPF

This, he’s very awkward but I think it’s kind of charming in the way that reviewbrah is

i always got a weird cuck/gay vibe from him. hes probably a liberal or some shit.

He seems to be doing fine?
But if he had a downturn it is probably because of youtube retarded algorithms.

He's gay. We can tell.

*churns butter*

Attached: townsend_butter_churning_girl.webm (1000x562, 2.89M)

The Orange Fool

Awkwardness hardly stops people if they can get over the entry barrier.

Attached: reviewbrah.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

fucking whore

*sprinkles your nutmeg*

This is the pureness of this butter girl that started the Colonies on their patriotic way. Absolutely adorable.You shut your dirty jew mouth

Wait reviewbrah has a show on CNN? Holy fuck he actually made it!

You're the one who has something to prove

Orange fool bad.

I'M FRUSTRATED

Attached: I'm frustrated.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Exactly what downturn are you talking about? He's almost never had a loss of subscribers and he's about to hit his millionth likely this year alone. He gains an average of 1900 subs a fucking day according to Socialblade

Attached: 1519634188469.jpg (490x427, 72K)

B-b-but Orange Man GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!

This guy and gun jesus is peak comfy

ORANGE

Attached: ORANGE FOOL.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

goddamn I want her to ram a rod down my urethra with the same kind of intensity while making that face

Meg my nuts lol

Attached: nutmeg merchant.jpg (900x899, 341K)

*hmmmmm*

Attached: why-do-whypipo-make-this-face.jpg (254x315, 22K)

HELLO SEALING WAX DADDY

>mfw when I come to Yea Forums for the 5th time today

It's a dumb lie OP pulled to get people sucked into his thread. Little does he know that Yea Forums loves Townsend because it's just a simple comfy and apolitical show. Don't put too much thought into it.

This. Fuck /pol/ and fuck orange "people".

looks like a little alien or gremlin or something

>this triggered epic troll memer

Nutmeg is actually a spice and a drug and he uses it in everything.

He is a delusional libtard

Cute girl
Based post

why is reproduction colonial clothes and cookware so expensive

Nutmeg is a neurotoxin. Eat too much of it and you'll experience mild hallucinations. Eat more and you'll generally fuck up your nerves and get shaky hands for the rest of your life.

Stay off the nutmeg, kids. It's not worth it.

I had nutmeg before, it didn't even taste that good IIRC.

Attached: 1401271864367.jpg (751x555, 358K)

>two scoops!!!!

hehe orange fool XD

Attached: 1563124736812.webm (750x422, 1.51M)

desu grown ass men ordering desserts is pretty embarrassing

Test

>worrying about what other people think
>not just doing what you want
never gonna make it

i dont understand this meme

Nutmeg was used extensively in early America for some reason nobody can quite seem to grasp.

You have to put it in things, dumbass.

Literally the best and most wholesome channel on Youtube, you simp.

nutmeg is delicious though. goes good on almost everything

nutmeg is so fucking strong and a pretty awful flavor. maybe a little can fill out a medley of warm spices but fuck me this nigger loves it and adds handfuls of it when only a light sprinkle is probably still too much.

also, he kind of looks a bit like hes having drug problems. in a few videos he looks terrible and thin like hes dying and in others hes slurring and shaking

Duh. It just tastes like dust.

people from the 1700s ate better than me

Attached: meh.png (657x527, 13K)

I mean more the why did they use so fucking much of it in everything. If I recall, even John didn't know.

You got old ass nutmeg.

Whenever I tried to use nutmeg on anything, it pretty much, or almost, ruined the dish. What an awful spice I don't get it.

It's not him, dude. He's only going by how people in early America cooked. They really used that fucking much nutmeg. If you watch the show he actually tones down a lot of recipes to make them more sane in a lot of ways.

Nobody does. It's one of the great mysteries of colonial America. It's fucking weird and nobody understands it but these motherfuckers were crazy for nutmeg. Personally, I think it's good in puddings and mixed spice autumn drinks and dishes and stuff, but the colonials were driven mad by the stuff.

I can see the use in sweet dishes somewhat, in small doses, but even then I would just prefer leaving it out. I guess overall taste buds were different and they were permanently starved.

You can get high on it

Oh definitely, you have to use it sparingly even when you do use it because it's overpowering. I can't even imagine the taste of some of this food. I would imagine if you made it with as much nutmeg as they did some of it would be fucking inedible.

I don't think it works that way if you cook with it.