I’m in awe of the degeneracy present on here

I’ve basically been a non consumer of any and all media for the last 4 or so years, I haven’t watched a show since Breaking Bad. I don’t use any social media and never have.

It’s incredible to me how degenerate media has become in such a short amount of time, and just fucking lol at conservacucks who thought “alternative media” would save them. There’s fucking queers and trannies and casual sex and “women exploring” and all sorts of peak degeneracy shit that kids now have full access to. The culture around sex has changed so much since like 2010 lmaoooo, at this point Netflix seems like that one Stormfront comic where the Jew is dumping poison into the well everyone drinks from.

How in the fuck are they getting away with this? Every show about “high schoolers” is filled with actors in their late 20s fucking each other and using tons of drugs, gay shit, and trannies. Who even watches this trash?

Attached: DCE49F40-404B-4385-9C1D-32883832D452.jpg (768x356, 19K)

do you people ever shut up?

>Who even watches this trash?
No one actually.

We get it, no one wanted to hang out with you in school.

we live in a society

>Disney+ soon to be available
>suddenly an influx of Netflix hate threads every single day telling basically the same
You're not fooling me, mouse. I have no interest in your little children shows.

>No one actually.

netflix has a convenience factor though, people don't actively want to watch shit like Bird Box but it's just a click away.

fuck off nazi

No one cares faggot.

Based
>good goy! Destroy your culture!
Dilate

I'd tell you to have sex, but you won't and never will.

Cringe moralfag nigger lmao keep crying bitch

Every smart tv, every phone, every console, every tablet has connections to free streaming movies and websites.

Netflix had convenience factor and cool factor.
However they pushed certain things too hard and now they are in trouble.
The streaming wars are pretty much dead as well.

Google is also pretty much fucked when you realize that there are new search engines being created even now.

>Implying whores dont' exist.
user...

Dilate

>degeneracy

Attached: 1481006575705.jpg (341x363, 38K)

Nobody cares.

seek sunlight
lose weight
have intercourse

Shower daily
Work on your social skills
Make friends

Seems like it's become absolutely exhausting to start watching anything because within 20-30 minutes you either get warning signs, full fledged propaganda, or in the case of The Boys, your hopes go up, just knowing the agenda is around the corner. However with The Boys it was such a relief and I enjoyed the fuck out of it. And Righteous Gemstones, two eps in, has no pozzed shit and is actually more fucked up than I expected and fair to the characters.

>>good goy! Destroy your culture!
If your culture is entirely comprised of Netflix movies then you culture is shit

peak cringe thread

Attached: 1523410327787.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>Seems like it's become absolutely exhausting to start watching anything, a bloo bloo
Sounds like /pol/ has destroyed your mind. It's turned you into the mirror image of an SJW, so easily triggered by hearing an opinion you don't share. Most of us can watch a show without bursting into tears and ragequitting it when we hear something we don't agree with. Man up, you fragile faggot.

Why should he? He has a point, mainstream culture has shifted towards promoting homosexuality, transgenderism, "equality" and why should he not be allowed to point that out and question it?

>so easily triggered by hearing an opinion you don't share. Most of us can watch a show without bursting into tears and ragequitting it when we hear something we don't agree with. Man up, you fragile faggot.
Seems you are missing his point which is that all shows and series contain the same political and philosophical opinions, and the reason for that is that people are deliberately putting them in there to influence viewers. Why? What has happened to the creators of modern media?

>Watching Netflix with a pal
>Scrolling through one of the shows
>It's called "Special"
>Literally about a retard
>An actual retard
>He gets hit by a car or something and everyone thinks thats why he's a retard at work (?????)
>He doesn't correct them (????) and instead uses that as...I don't know
>Also he's gay
>Also friends with a fat black woman who says something along the lines of "IF U AINT WHITE AND SKINNY UR INVISIBLE"

it honestly felt like a parody

like that simple jack shit from tropic thunder

like who the fuck

Attached: 1485522095801.png (339x280, 143K)

its weird how much real occult stuff it has. must be a lot of lucifereans in hollywood

Is there even a such thing as nazis these days? I mean, seriously. You goddamn reprobates toss that word around at anyone who disagrees with you and you should be called out on it. Fuck off you piece of filth.

christ you're retarded, I wish white genocide wasn't just in your head.

Why are you even here?

>THINGS EXIST THAT DON'T REINFORCE MY BELIEFS NOOOOOOOOOOOO

fucking hell mate, go outside once in a while, living on the internet has broken your brain.

>Yea Forums - Television & Film: A place for talking about tv and films
user: I don't know guys, media today seems to be filled with narratives and themes that the vast majority of people find unappealing and sometimes downright repulsive
>NOOOOOOOO!!!!! YOU CAN'T JUST CRITICIZE THE BLATANT POLITICALLY MOTIVATED MESSAGES IN MEDIA LIKE THAT!!!!!!!! GO BACK TO /POL/!!!!!! YOU NEED TO HAVE SEX BUT HAVE A SMALL PENIS AND ARE FAT!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU RUINED Yea Forums !!!!!!! STOP TALKING ABOUT TV AND FILM IN WAYS THAT I DON'T LIKE!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW STUPID YOU ARE FOR WANTING TO TALK ABOUT THE HAMFISTED PROPAGANDA IN THE MEDIA !!! THIS IS NOT Yea Forums RELATED!!!!!!!!

Attached: 01333c4ecd3fd481a7c5e4da129acddbe189903280006c8a192cab7e0e81a969.png (785x731, 205K)

>pearl clutching
>whining about degeneracy
>on fucking Yea Forums

OP is a 50 year old church lady who thinks sex is evil.

Depicting, not promoting.

Maybe you sickos should've left your fetishes in your bedrooms where they belong, then it wouldn't even be a problem.
But no, you have drag it into the streets, shoving it into everyones face, making it everyones business, and demanding acceptance and pride for your disgusting little habits.
Well you make it my business, so don't be surprised if you get stabbed in the liver the next time you're seen in a club.