What are your expectations?

What are your expectations?

Attached: The-Matrix-4-Cinematographer-John-Toll.jpg (386x203, 12K)

None

I expect it to be the worst one yet, which is saying something since the last 2 were pure garbage.

it better have trans characters

also transphobes are raging that the greatest scifi franchise of all time was created by two people with gender dysphoria

Star Wars is better

but reloaded was awesome

I expect it to sell tickets

Didn’t both die?

Attached: FE76580B-1551-4F21-8D2A-7B2F67A1C730.png (725x599, 93K)

To be surprised by how old and tired everyone looks.

>the greatest scifi franchise of all time
One good movie doesn't count as a good franchise.
The only good movies these deranged blokes made was Bound and the first Matrix movie, after they lost their minds they became terrible.

Utter fucking garbage that will be immediately forgotten like the independence day sequel

Zero.
It's an unwarranted sequel more than a decade after it was last relevant. It'll have the same actors to cash in on nostalgia, it won't try to be it's own thing, a new perspective on the lore like the animatrix shorts were for example.
I expect it to be a rehash of the first as an 'introduction of the current generation to the matrix'
It'll also have obligatory wokeness, trannies, how the matrix is aqcutally about transitioning and fuck drumpf parts because the brothers are now sisters
I wont watch it to not ruin how i view the og's.
Even the sequels, though admittedly bad, were made out of passion, they had soul and autism put into them. This is just a ticket to a quick buck

How was Sense8? I never watched it. But I'm neutral about this project. Nothing can top the original Matrix, that's for sure, but at the same time it would be rather hard to fail worse than Matrix 3, so...

People used to just press play on DVD players and watch a movie.

Then Matrix Reloaded happened, a film that forced people to use scene selection so thet could just watch the fun set-pieces and skip the boring shit.

And also created the term "red pill" to boot

It'll probably be the digital version of them somehow recreated in the real world using clones

The One is now one with the Matrix, that's the idea it gave I guess. But Trinity? She would ascend a la Maria style, let's see, someone (da machines) took her dead cold body and somehow resurrected her mind and uploaded to the simulation, or maybe she had a copy of her consciousness somewhere, but I don't remember if this is possible either.

No, they just larp as women now.

Maybe Neo created a digital replica of Trinity, and then both of them will only exist in the Matrix.

Why would they appear older in the matrix if it's a mental projection of themselves?

Now imagine an stupid explanation of how 'love' was the instrument that made possible to make a copy of her. Neo fucked Trinity back to life.

This

just like new star trek and new star wars i'm not even going to watch it for free

Maybe they are in the 'next' Matrix after the present one in the previous movies?

nobody showed the ability to change their real world body type in the matrix. only clothing and accessories.

There's nothing wrong with having a mental illness, but forcing your body to produce the wrong hormones and then mutilating your genitals in order to give the illness full control over your life IS a a problem.

Defend it if it's such a great thing. No other mental illness besides gender dysphoria requires the patient to make it worse in order to get "cured." Imagine telling a schizophrenic that the voices in their head are beautiful, should be listened to, and should be louder... evil!

Attached: 2007-12-08-LennonLoo.jpg (389x270, 80K)

>but forcing your body to produce the wrong hormones
They don't even do that, simply butcher the body and need constant supply, otherwise changes will revert to some degree.

A what-if story where Neo took the blue pill.

kek

Because they know they are older?

Same with IX. I just expect propaganda and webms to shitpost about.

>two people with gender dysphoria
No, go look into the well documented interviews where he openly says it was because his dominatrix gave him a forced feminization fetish.

Smash hit in Australia.

Attached: 1566739838333.png (1280x532, 436K)

The "real world" which the Matrix was in, was itself just another level of a bigger Matrix. So when people took the red pill, they didn't actually wake up, they stayed compartmentalized in a different part of the system. This is why blinded Neo had impossible superpowers "outside" the Matrix.

Everyone who is part of the system is actually being punished for not conforming with cisgendered hetrosexuality. The actual world outside this double-layered Matrix is insanely bigoted and anyone found guilty of non-compliance is placed into the system for psychological testing and experiments. It's the start of a new trilogy and the first film ends with Neo waking into the actual world and seeing herself in the mirror (played by Gwendoline Christie).

Neo and Trinity both exist in the Matrix now as a sort of afterlife. The plot will involve the new MC (I'm assuming a black kid who will probably be Morpheus and Niobe's kid) journeying into the Matrix to find Neo.

A decent effort

Matrix 8/10
Reloaded 9/10
Revolutions 4/10
This new shit - probably 7/10

Some kind of retcon for the "red pill". Got to make sure those alt-righters can't use those memes anymore!

kekkkkkkkk

Lots of trannies.

I’ve only ever watched the first movie and that anime compilation

Are the sequels any good/worth watching or are they as bad as some people say?

Attached: A1354732-F962-453B-B2FD-7D53D9745709.png (648x563, 345K)

Not a bad idea. Reckon the story will start the same as the first Matrix movie, except this time Neo will take the blue pill instead of the red which will lead him on a journey to discover that the robots aren't evil at all, they're just misunderstood non-binary trannies who use the power of human babies to operate their dilation machines 24/7

Neo now presents people with only a single purple pill and tells them
>"You've already made the choice, now you have to understand why you made it"
echoing the oracle

I liked them at the time just because it was more Matrix, and now I think my enjoyment is purely on a nostalgic level. I really don't know how they would be received by a newcomer, especially going in expecting pure garbage after years of being dragged through the mud, same with the Star Wars prequels. The Hobbit deserves the hate it gets though.

The two fags in charge blew their creative loads on the first film. As such, the sequals play like bad fanfiction. Both films have also aged like milk.
My advice is to watch Dark City instead, explores similar themes and is infinitely superior to Matrix 2 and 3.

none.

the sequels are only for high-IQ chads so you might wanna steer clear

Morpheus shows up as a haggard oracle

>Are the sequels any good/worth watching
Well, that all depends on how eager are you to see Keanu Reeves' pasty bare ass.

kike hyper propaganda.

they really let something important slip by with the first movie so they'll do their best to ruin it by piling pure horseshit on top of it.

Although the process has altered your superficial skin tone you still remain irrevocably caucasian - ergo some of my tricknology you will understand and some you will not.

Trannies, Orgies and BDSM. Shit that doesn't make sense to the lore. A black Neo. A shit movie. Weeaboo shit.

They should just go full retard and make it as weird as Speed Racer but no DBZ fights pls.

I liked the Animatrix.

best picture

The Wachowski's REALLY like orgies they have to be fucking eachother. They might as well be making live action hentai.

FUCK YOU YOU WHITE PRICK

I'm looking forward to this just because I really like the first one, and because 2003 might be my favorite year of all time, so I've got positive association with Reloaded and Revolutions.

Neo is a wifi. The Matrix Online was canon. Sorry.

SILENCIO
UNGAWA

>The Matrix Online will be retconned
fixed

There is no spoon

You know I think the Wachowski's are probably just the type of trannies who did it because they wanted too and aren't authoritarian cunts about it. The 90's was pretty great. It was before all the insane SJW cancel culture happened. So they might actually be cool. We might have a trans character but even the Matrix showed how hard real life is so they probably wouldn't lie about how hard being trans is. Unless they've been on twitter too much.

Pretty sure Jupiter Ascending had dog fucking furry subtext though lol

Why can't Neo be a wifi?

The machines knew he was The One from the moment he was born. He was designed to be it. Maybe they put an implant in him or whatever.

Even in the first movie when he's training there is a clear difference between what Neo and a normal human is capable of

will she wear spandex?

Attached: hollywood-ca-may-28-carrie-anne-moss-attends-a-special-screening-of-netflixs-jessica-jones-season-3- (994x1390, 223K)

Like milk

I hope you're right. They should retcon 2 and 3 too.

That scene is so fucking cool when you are 16 year old male.
They are decent action films, but not matrix kino

I still would

Yep

>Imagine telling a schizophrenic that the voices in their head are beautiful, should be listened to, and should be louder

I almost worry that this is a genuine debate that will happen at some point in the future.