Myth busted

myth busted

Attached: 1538172993839.jpg (720x405, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessi_Combs
twitter.com/TheJessiCombs/status/1165400181350776838
youtube.com/watch?v=Ih6aaYLzph8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>women driving

Since my car crash in 2007 I don't own any vehicles.
Much happier now and saved tons of money.

She was a big girl

Attached: 1544491385729.jpg (700x467, 47K)

damn she hit the wall hard

ayyy who let dis dumb broad drive

She died fast

what happened she hit a wall?

more like Jessi Tombs

whos that guy?

she didn't drive so good

i thought Kari was the myth woman

She hit nothing and still managed to die

Jessi was Kari's replacement while she was on maternity leave.

>today we test if the myth that women cant drive is true
>CONFIRMED

F

What's your mode of transportation?
How do you feel about bicycles?

She looks like a tranny

oh yeah that did happen didn't it

Attached: 1566763799316.webm (960x540, 3M)

He probably uses the bus which is a good way to get killed by a wild pack of niggers. If he is stupid enough to ride a bike good luck not getting run over by drunk illegals.

2 years older than me and looks like a raisin already. What the hell

Attached: the future is now.png (1208x1310, 1.74M)

that's the best photo they had?....

On foot. Public transit isn't a thing here and I can't ride a bike in the snow.

cheked

me on the lead bicycle

She looks worse than that now

Good god. You know they'd charge the usual fair for it too instead of "50 bucks for these bitch seats"

Be sure to wear plenty of reflectors and neon orange. You'll probably still get hit. Hopefully you have healthcare as good as a senator or the president.

kekorino

Take the whole lane that way people have to see you.

Not car crash user, but I learned how to drive late af in life and still haven't gotten around to testing out for a license because anxiety, so I just painfully walk everywhere unless a bus/uber is more viable. It's great in the spring rains because I get to wear my big waterproofed coat and hood and look like The Fisherman, great during summer heatwaves because I drip with sweat even when I wear the lightest shit possible, and great in winter when I slowly undress from four layers to one because it gets too hot moving that much. I feel like riding a bike/board/scooter would look even more pathetic though, since I'm 28 and not poor or brown

imagine dying while attempting the land speed record, if you remember that mythbusters episode with the rocket sled crashing into a car and the car disappears, that's her now

I think 50 dollars is a fare price

Richard Hammond survived a high speed crash

based manlet

The problem with these seats is that whoever came up with them didn't take body odor into consideration.

I met her and her husband once in a museum. Very nice people.

When I was in my early 20s, I would have every friday off, so every Thursday I would buy a fifth of vodka and drink it on this fifteen minute drive to a bar I'd meet my drinking buddy with the same schedule at, and we'd finish it in the parking lot then get a drink at the bar and go home. One night I had a few more than usual at the bar and on my way to meet up with other people at the bar, as I was driving onto the exit ramp from the express way, I droce staight through it instead of turning with the curve and rolled my car downhill in a full 360 and landed back on my tires. The entire body and all of the windows were smashed and one tire was off but I was able to drive it home. In fact I almost immediately kept driving upon landing and didn't register what happened until a few miles later. I probably should have died but I didn't

Attached: first-album-debut-madonna-21.jpg (550x444, 41K)

>only 35 but with skin like a 55 year old

>imagine dying while attempting the land speed record
Not even THE land speed record but the WOMAN's land speed record.

Attached: 1553021068607.png (1653x1023, 875K)

You look retarded in all conditions, no part of any of those scenarios is great. You're a 28 year old man who can't manage his anxieties enough to do something 16 year olds do

Jesus Chris she looks 80 with that leathery skin

Oh shieetttttt

didnt even know she was on mythbusters, what happened to mythbusters?

According to wikipedia she was born in 1980 so she was 39.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessi_Combs

>only 36

She looked like she was pushing 40 back when she was on Mythbusters,

At the shop, the boys are about to make history, by testing a firey myth.
>Okay Jamie, today, we've got a juicy myth to put to the test.
>Shoot, Adam.
>Can a woman drive at over 800 kilometres per hour, WITHOUT crashing?
>Now, that's interesting, Adam. We all know for a fact that women can't drive, but that's for recreational driving, on roads, freeways and whatnot. If the main objective was to gather enough speed, would a woman be able to do it?
>Exactly, let's head out to the flat deserts of Oregon.
Unfortunately, we all remember that Buster got completely obliterated in the last episode. Luckily, they had a backup Buster, and she's already been on the show before. Presenting Jessi Combs, who once stood in for Kari. Though she's no Buster, she's about as disposable as one.
>Alright. Ms. Combs is strapped into the rocket car. She's going to be in complete control of the steering, the pedals, everything. What are your predictions?
>Well, Adam, I think she'll spin out and die gruesomely.
>You think so, too? Alright, we're on the same page. Okay, Discount Buster is all set. In THREE, TWO, ONE!
>[Combs races across the desert, past multiple high speed cameras, but then the rocket car jerks to the right, lifts up, lands, and literally fucking explodes into a mass of debris and gore]
>WOAH-HO-HOOOO! HOLY CRAP! That rocket car is GONE!
On the high-speed camera that best captured the events, the rocket car's front tyre wobbles precariously, before regaining grip and jerking the car rightwards. By then, it's already too late. The car is launched upwards as a draft of air streams underneath it. But, that stream disappears, and the rocket car hurtles back to Earth in a fireball of blood and metal.
>[Adam is holding Jessi's decapitated head, still in her helmet] Well, I think we know what to call this one, hey Jamie?
>Busted. No doubt.
>Busted.
[camera pans up to show the word "BUSTED" written in Jessi's entrails and body parts]

except the rocket sled was going ten times as fast without any protection, but yeah I can't imagine the crash would've been a pretty sight

Not to mention you aren’t a man if you don’t own a car.

>no small scale test first

>[camera pans up to show the word "BUSTED" written in Jessi's entrails and body parts]

Attached: 1515199274133.gif (389x259, 992K)

w-what are you then?

>Died trying to break her own record
Hubris but pretty badass still. Drive on Jessi

>tfw own 6 cars
>tfw i'm a super man

It's actually horses

Attached: Millard2-articleLarge.jpg (600x663, 65K)

It's 1000 times better when read in all the appropriate voices.

this

kek

>didn't come close to woman's landspeed record from the 70s
>calls herself "fastest woman (on 4 wheels)" since real record was three wheeler
lel

Attached: Kitty_ONeil-SMI_Motivator-1976.jpg (266x310, 56K)

Why yes that's exactly what I was going for :^)

Attached: 1479528848733.gif (496x368, 994K)

top kek

Attached: dabman.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

lad

shame on you

At the store, the farmers are about to make history, by testing a fancy myth.
>Okay Farmer 1, today, we've got a gummy myth to put to the test.
>Shoot, Farmer 2.
>Can a city slicker grow anything on a farmhouse with 9.6 soil pH?
>Now, that's interesting, Farmer 1. We all know for a fact that city slickers can't farm but that's because they plant gummy bears on non 7-8 pH soil. If the main objective was to plant seed, would a city slicker be able to do it?
>Exactly, let's head out to the flat deserts of Springfield.
Unfortunately, we all remember that Chuck got completely obliterated in the last episode. Luckily, they had a backup Chuck, and he's already been on the show before. Presenting Homer. He's a city slicker and as disposable as any.
>Alright. Mr. Gucci Loafers is strapped into the fancy german car. He's going to be in complete control of the steering, the pedals, everything. What are your predictions?
>Well, Farmer 2, I think he's gonna go for a park avenue manicure.
>You think so, too? Alright, we're on the same page. Okay, Homer Simpson is all set. In THREE, TWO, ONE!
>[Combs races across the desert, past multiple high speed cameras, but then the rocket car jerks to the right, lifts up, lands, and literally chucking explodes into a mass of feed and seed]
>WOAH-HO-HOOOO! HOLY CRAP! That fancy german car was made in GUATEMALA!
On the high-sneed camera that best captured the events, the german car's front tyre wobbles precariously, before regaining grip and jerking the car rightwards. By then, it's already too late. The car is launched upwards as a draft of air streams underneath it. But, that stream disappears, and the german car hurtles back to Earth in a fireball of tobacco and tomatoes.
>[Farmer 1 is holding Homer's torn off leg still in its hobo shoes] Well, I think we know what to call this one, hey Farmer 2?
>Fucked. No doubt.
>Fucked.
[camera pans up to show the word "FUCKED" written in feed and seed from Sneed's Feed and Seed]

way too soon

It’s the first car that matters. A car gives you freedom, to go where you want, make your own way in this world. Without it you are on foot, a caveman living in the modern world. Or taking the bus with minorities. In high school basically the most important thing for girls is that you have a car, depending where you live you could get laid almost on that alone if it’s nice enough. Imagine being an adult and not even meeting the first prerequisite of a teenage girl. Now imagine what adult women think of you. Ultimately though, who cares what women think, the point is you really can’t properly navigate this world without a car, you are stuck as a child with a child’s goals, a child’s achievements because you have a child’s transportation. Can’t really call yourself a man as you walk down the side of the road and a 16 year old zooms past you in his car with Stacy in the passenger seat, can you.

Attached: 1500601945254.gif (320x240, 1.49M)

Just turn left how hard is that?

Attached: 1369387594587.gif (240x182, 965K)

They don't give a fuck about passengers, all they care about is maximising profit over comfort and people will fly with them if it's affordable

I just can't afford one my man.

"horrific accident"
I don't think dying in a rocket car going 800mph to break a world record can be classified as an accident. It had more chances of death than of accidents

just drive without a license if you're white and don't drive like a a retard you won't get pulled over

I got a DUI at 24 and haven't driven for the last 4 years. It's not that bad if you live in an area that can facilitate it.

drunk driving is bad mkay

Newsflaah kid, nobody can afford one, it's called a loan

Horrible idea. If you never got a license you are bound to make a mistake and get pulled over eventually. Driving without a license is not chill.

I have made mistakes similar to this. Sometimes death just isn't in the cards and you learn. Sometimes you don't get that opportunity. I hope you learned.

twitter.com/TheJessiCombs/status/1165400181350776838

so if you ever go over the speed limit and they catch you, you don't have to pay a fine but face court and maybe prison?
makes for chill driving

So tragic
Just imagine how many children she could have given birth to instead of throwing her life away for driving in circles

BASED

Attached: 1134B5FF-CCFE-476C-BE82-9382E30ED248.jpg (1100x450, 88K)

yanks really do live in a dystopian hellhole, Carberg has really played his cards well over there

I live in Eastern Europe and even here men who don't own cars are considered boys

You ain’t kiddin or shittin

SAD!

>automatic transmission

Attached: soy.jpg (301x490, 26K)

I dare somebody to reply to Jessi's last tweet with this.

Attached: jessi.png (923x433, 56K)

That didnt took long

Attached: 1566684460188.gif (250x203, 136K)

im the same as you, 27, no full license. I too fear legal shit all the time yet like said, just do it. I might get arrested one day but for now im fucking happy i can go places/get to a job.

Trust me, just buy a car using a provisional and be a 'learner' driver, get the car, take off the L plates when your confident/out at night and drive like a responsable adult.

Fuck boomers for bringing in shitty road law qualifications, you think all the illegals on the road has a full license?

Do it and fuck the law and enviroment bro. Live your life!

Attached: Flint_s_car02.jpg (720x540, 179K)

she was like 39, could have done both. I think its pretty cool honestly (obviously sad that she died) but us humans just aren't content with being normal, we gotta keep trying to push our boundaries and break records and shit, even our women want to do that.

You do it faggot

fpbp

cops don't pay attention unless you do something to make them i've been driving around for 3 years with an expired license, registration and inspection sticker and my car before this one a drove around with a missing mirror and a rejection sticker for 2 years

Kek

Living doing what you love is the best, but dying doing what you love isn't too bad. She's in car Valhalla now turning a wrench on the Zeusmobile. F.

Sneedposting is the best thing that ever happenend on Yea Forums

Who hurt you?

>calling them Farmer1 and Farmer2 instead of Sneed and Chuck
Literal autism

It depends where you drive, when you drive, and what condition your car is in. I got pulled over all the time years ago because I worked at night and my car was a junker. I only ever got one ticket because they had nothing.

Not a rocket car obviously.

How the hell is it dystopian to want to have the freedom a car offers you? I’ve been to Europe and besides the few major cities where it’s insanely congested and they have really good public transportation(also where I would not like to live, London for instance has a crazy high cost of living, is crowded and full of sand people) I’d want to have a car over there as well. Not wanting to walk everywhere is dystopian somehow? I don’t get it

Whoever Photoshopped this should be fired

literally who

Somebody really fucked up the Photoshop

Attached: jessi-combs-insta-1200x630.jpg (1184x630, 100K)

For what it's worth anons, I didn't get my license until I was 24. I kept renewing my learners permits four like 4 years before actually getting it over with.

>39 year old white woman

i'm in my late 20s and i moved across the country for work after college

moved back east after my license expired and never renewed it

now i have to retake a fucking drivers test and they also have this new ID system where they require all of these bank statements and shit to verify that you live in the state and i hate big government and find it very weird

so i haven't renewed it in 3 years now and just uber everywhere

o well

>36 yo
>that face

Attached: asians_women.webm (562x998, 1.04M)

Remember to carry a gun.

Every time I think I've seen the most pathetic behavior on 4ch someone comes along and surprises me. The two of you aren't rebels, you're just plain pathetic fuckups. At least managed to get his shit together.

>women have a different class for driving cars

what, its the car not the driver...are they implying women are worse at driving than men

Attached: bubs.jpg (400x600, 25K)

Pathetic white boy get fucked

and we have a wicked sense of humour !!!

She hit the wall long before her rocket ride did.

Based retard

Attached: ricky.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>Implying that jawline could come from an actual woman

damn that was sexy

Learn to drink drive moron

>83
Seriously. I remember watching her in mythbusters back in the day and thinking she was in her 40s.

Attached: goosechuckle.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

Attached: Look who's behind the wheel.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

>36
wtf

scotty > jessi

based

The graphic is a lie. She was born in 1980.

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

So are they just going to do the next series of Always Sunny without See.

chad

learning to drive was such a hassle for me I just stopped

wish I didn't

>21
>can finally afford some lessons
>£35 an hr
>Instructor never shows up
>find another instructor
>bat shit crazy but its going smoothly
>keep having to drive to his house for pain meds because he fucked his leg up
>no criticisms says he will book final
>last few lessons he says he wont book me and starts rambling about pot holes even though there wasn't any and what would happen if I hit one with my kids in the car and the car went flying
>I'm almost 23 at this point, no kids
>find another instructor
>after a few lessons with him he says i'm ready to drive and he will book it
>book final test
>examiner makes me reverse park up a fucking hill with a bend and marks me down as a major even though I somehow accomplished it
>run out of time and savings

Just gave up, I basically wasted £1200 then when I looked up insurance if I did pass it would have been 3k just for insurance

felt like an idiot because no-one else had this problem

Attached: shrug-pepe.png (512x422, 231K)

Attached: Gods and Generals.mp4_snapshot_01.24.44.188.jpg (855x753, 105K)

More like Messy Dunes

>in 2007
hah..me too

someone should draw a muscular chad-pepe walking on the sidewalk

based

Attached: 1470940186062.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

Bit forced

well done

Attached: 1566979986946.jpg (877x500, 39K)

fpbp

>riding a bike/board/scooter would look even more pathetic
Good goy. Don't use anything else but a car to move around.

bikes and scooters are gay
boards are for kids

Thug life

Just what I was thinking. Good goy.

good gay

Is it Ole?

That's how she looks at 36? White women age terribly.

well yeah, for competitive physical things, men are better. this has been established.

Myth: Woman can drive

Attached: busted.png (870x400, 220K)

>setting land speed record
>gets killed doing it
>must be cuz women

Bobby lee in an alternate timeline.

>americans actually think like this

Attached: A311C3D5-5256-4143-B867-B7B947594488.jpg (1200x1200, 153K)

>thinking this line of thinking is strictly American
Stay mad faggot

>I miss my racer waifu

Attached: De Villota.jpg (634x954, 119K)

it doesn't count if you die

That isn't an example of bad aging. That's an example of being born ugly.

Attached: creepy.jpg (146x188, 4K)

fuck

Attached: 1448383598806.jpg (340x340, 22K)

Almost as bad as chinks

don't fall for the tan meme

lol she the same age has my brother , hes been smoking since the age of 13 and he look 10 years younger than her ,holy shit

Attached: 1556733831184.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

I'll still fap Fast and Furious to her memory as I busted

Attached: a96f05bca4c45c91ead70313f8a0de06.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

JUST FUCKING RUN HIS ASS OVER ALREADY YOU FUCKERS

is there any video of the crash?

sorry to hear your brother is a mental midget

Attached: 1548896715107.png (152x254, 52K)

Hopefully she's RESTING IN PIECES

Kek

BIKED.com

>They have separate land speed records for men and women.

Attached: han solo christmas special.png (295x338, 172K)

>rolled my car downhill in a full 360 and landed back on my tires. The entire body and all of the windows were smashed and one tire was off but I was able to drive it home.
Video games are fun.

Fuck you guys are the reason our ozone layer is depleted. Thanks for ending the world due to global warming asshole.

She died of old age :^(

What do you care? You won't be around when it happens dipshit.

Attached: 1558536233432.jpg (1080x1350, 808K)

rin is made for bullying

Should've been Sneed and Chuck with Mask.

Damn, must have been a brutal crash if the ptsd travelled this long with you

Looked a lot older than 36

So I did finally buy (without a license) an old used Civic I could easymode start off in, but a series of bad luck events and lack of drive (lol) have delayed any progress past that. Getting some hard criticism from random anons has really helped with the procrastination end of things though, so I'mma stay up past my usual bedtime of 4am and hit up the DMV today to get my fifth learners permit.

Sidenote:
>Now imagine what adult women think of you.
I have still somehow managed to fuck five different women this year alone and they all knew I didn't drive, even in LA of all places

>lack of drive
Well, go watch it!

Maybe their naturally lighter size lets them reach higher speeds

>only 3 years older than me
>looks like she's nearing 50
>meanwhile i'm still fucking 19 year olds off tinder who think I'm 24

Absolutely based. Fuck car drivers. I'm gunna take up the whole lane and you're just gunna take it like a cuck

HARD TIMES

>women are capable of accomplishing things without dying horrific deaths
myth busted

Comb's fastest record with jet propulsion doesn't even break into the men's top 10. Really jogs the noggin.

The main thing is you avoided a DUI. You're better off fleeing the scene than getting a DUI btw. When they come after you say that you were black out drunk and dont remember ever driving.

>When they come after you say that you were black out drunk and dont remember ever driving.
there's no way that would backfire.

not as busted as her whole body

He's just a poorfag with cognitive dissonance coping the only way he knows how, shitposting about America on the internet.

23 here no permit or nuffin just shitpost all day and get my friends to take me places when I need food.

Attached: 1524401629066.png (522x381, 29K)

Well it's certainly not universal. I'm 30 and I don't own a car. Our public transport and bike lanes are well taken care of. Nobody thinks it's weird. And people, especially in cities, actually get rid of their car because it's impractical and expensive to rent a parking lot. Did get my driver's license though, and I borrow my parent's car if I need it.

If you're good looking enough and have even a bit of pick up skills, girls don't care about how shitty your life is for any reason and will still fuck.
t. Carlet

If that's the case why don't they outfit the vehicle for a fucking midge and have Warwick do it?

>some paki rear ends you
>something falls on your car
>a chink cuts you off suddenly and you swerve into a hydro pole

Lmao just dont speed

Mine was a pain in the arse to get too but it's so worth it. I strongly suspect they just make you pay for three tests and pass you on the third one if you don't fuck up too badly. Also why are driving instructors all crooks?

Whoever came up with them didn't ever ride a bus period. He is 100% a soý guzzling macbook holding prius driving faggot. This is the same kind of people who thought Juicero was a good idea

Was crashing the car with no survivors part of her plan?

Attached: cia-transparent.png (752x941, 309K)

you just smell poor

More like JUSTsee Crumbs

They all do, brother HH

Attached: thewallhh.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Smart move from Kari

>[camera pans up to show the word "BUSTED" written in Jessi's entrails and body parts]
10/10 sides gone

They have to prove you were the one who did it. It's on them now. It's not illegal to be drunk at home.

FUCK CYCLISTS

Attached: 1566681057619.webm (864x992, 1.17M)

FUCK THEM HARD

Attached: 1559623008160.webm (720x1274, 1023K)

That must be some big fucking penis that dude in the truck has. His penis sure showed those cyclists.

>DUI
>Stopped driving altogether
How about you stop drinking?

Looks loke crack addict in pic ngl

Clearly they're an alcoholic.

Based
Cringe. Probably reddit.

I see you're another big penis man.

>she was like 39, could have done both.
Obviously she wasn't into men because she felt like one

what is rolling resistance and frontal area?

>she was like 39

>2019-1983 = 36

>Bad drivers
>Bad drinkers
But clearly the car is in the wrong of course.

Ugh those are the worst kind of dykes. Actually all dykes really.
>Hurr Daddy either wanted a son or touched me weirdly so I'm a woman who wants to be a man
So fucking tired of this shit. I hope dying horribly was worth it to this ugly bitch. Cause she came in last anyways.

Put me in the goddamn screencap.

Attached: you cheeky bastard.gif (303x282, 675K)

iirc the original build team was jess, kari, and tory

Hamster wasn't driving a fucking rocket though

MESSI TOMBS REST IN PIECES
1943-2019
Janny sticky this

She wasn't born in 83

When you look like Skeletor and wanna be the fastest woman alive well she got her wish, she dead, fast AND last.

No more like 63 from her pictures

kek

is 7.5 inches big?

What a fucking dick.
But I still can't stop laughing.

BASED

CRINGE

>WOAH-HO-HOOOO! HOLY CRAP! That rocket car is GONE!

Attached: Get_Litty.jpg (210x243, 7K)

Reading this in their voice lol

Attached: images (5).jpg (573x535, 38K)

Have a (You) fren

Well her motor might've been reved to break new records but she didn't have much drive and she didn't run too good and now her dreams busted

so this is the power of the engine

Attached: 1508072011193.jpg (699x485, 68K)

>her dreams busted
and her wig split

KEK

absolute madlad

But don't drink and drive, it's not worth it

I could picture the edits and hear the production music as I read this. Well done.

Oh, man. You had me rollin'

Totally worth it, by the way. Dying is only worth anything when it's played up for laughs.

Attached: 1561759819788.gif (400x270, 2.01M)

BIKED RAW

The stunt went fine. The accident happened when she was parking after it.

Wouldn't it be myth confirmed that women can't drive?

someone post the crashscene

Did she not hear of man-made global warming ?
, how do these retards justify their carbon footprints of such utterly pointless behavior ?

Amazing. Would masturbate to.
dilate

Attached: approved.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

woman age faster than men. She was in 39 in girl years

I'd kill myself too if my last name was COMBS

Attached: Danny.png (1920x1098, 690K)

reddit pls go

You sound like a fag and your shits all retarded.

Based

A buddy of mine was a first responded and said she was basically chunks of meat.

They think her car blew a "tire/track" and at 450+ mph just ground her up.

>tfw can hear the cut-to-ads transition music while reading this
Too soon user but holy fuck my sides

Attached: IMG_1469.jpg (342x342, 56K)

damn that's narly if real

> basically chunks of meat
Fuuuuuuuck dude. I'm not a gorefag but I would've love to see pics of the aftermath

This, they always drive around in those big ass SUV's and have no idea how to control.

Attached: 1566998197756.jpg (1200x632, 202K)

*gnarly
You fucking zoomer

youtube.com/watch?v=Ih6aaYLzph8

How do you crash in the middle of the salt flats? You’d have to be an idiot or a woman.

First time I noticed that the girl in red was pretending it was a gun. I always thought she was just too retarded to open the thing and her friend was mocking her.

you guys have no chill

Attached: 1558966278286.jpg (120x125, 2K)

Attached: fc5.jpg (1182x966, 89K)

nice try dad, but even a zoomer like me knows it's 'narly' not 'guh-narly' ffs

it's not that funny

Fucking 5 women is cool. Getting married to a girl who loves threesomes is cooler.

kekaronee

Attached: aiportraits_1563750612.jpg (512x512, 14K)

Not an edgelord so

F

Do you have yourself listed as 24?

all I see is plastic

based

She wasn’t that old, Jesus! Did she hit the wall?

Shit, I thought this was a bird and got scared for a second

Attached: 1556220509660.png (356x470, 420K)

>120243138
Around women drivers there are no survivors.

>lives in the only country on earth where having a car is a must because cities are built with cars, not people, in mind
>hurr, have a car, durr
Well, I live in a nice European city, and most of the time it's faster and easier to use metro or a tram. I don't have to care about steering a wheel, I can read or do whatever is socially acceptable among others. Even shitpost here.

So a different record.

Attached: http_2F2Fo.aolcdn.com2Fhss2Fstorage2Fmidas2F51841182390fbe60d88007b3b8e6cd3b2F2058338392FRTS14PVC.jp (1028x675, 98K)

Too long to post.

Kari is still alive we good

>36
>that face
Holy fuck, how many accidents did she have?

Good for you. I live in Columbus, where commuting by car is a necessity, though I prefer to walk when possible. I wish more cities were designed around on-foot traffic. Human beings being secondary to vehicles is obnoxious.

That's her face after the accident? holy shit, 800 kmph into a wall is no joke

Undeniably based.

Attached: 1566666430494.jpg (1024x683, 207K)

>live to ride

Attached: dietoride.jpg (633x932, 82K)

I am sorry are these retards itt pretending that any one of them can do what she was capable of? That's fucking adorable.

Dying? Pretty sure I can do that too

THATS THE WALL UP THERE

1st time's luck. Can you replicate the results?

While I agree about most of you said, being a no car person doesn't make you a caveman if you live in a bige city, public transportation is the way to go. The problem is if you acn't afford one or don't even have a license.

>public transportation is the way to go
public transportation is worse than going to the dentist. never again.

If she loved her mom so much, she wouldn't want her to watch her crash to her death

Attached: death.jpg (613x905, 108K)

>In October 2011, Combs began recording an AOL Autoblog Show, The List: 1001 Car Things To Do Before You Die
How many of those things do you guys think she did?

Nobody likes public transport, but you have no choice in big cities

Attached: tokyo-Japan-subway-crowd.jpg (475x340, 36K)

Attached: dyke.jpg (633x671, 91K)

I'd kill myself too if my last name was...COMBS

Attached: fast.jpg (619x890, 85K)

oof

Attached: 54049619_230229467824882_5645661717929334802_n.jpg (1080x1080, 198K)

was she one of those gurrrrl power dumb cunts?

>face like she was born in 1963

It was a mercy.

I don't believe she was, surprisingly. Just a dykey chick that liked driving fast.

face busted

>Can't even post a memorial photo without inserting herself
Women are a meme

"I've got the need. The need for..."

Attached: Jessie.gif (480x360, 2M)

She's unironically correct here though. The possibility of death is part of the thrill and there's no point in living if you have to concede everything you enjoy. The exception being if you have your own family because you they should take priority.

>live a little
die a lot

It's just dumb instagram quote. Her little stunt wasn't worth losing her life. Nobody would have heard of that record if she didn't crash and die. It's like those circus acrobatics, nobody cares unless the acrobat falls to his death.

>live a little
die permanently

The acrobat does. I imagine that it is very exhilarating, enough so that they live for that feeling. The most I've ever done was ride a motorcycle slightly above speed limit and that was a rush by itself. I have no problem believing that people do crazy stunts less for the attention than for themselves, with the audience just being a means to make a living while they are pursuing their passion.

command+F "femini"

Put the screencap in me

Enjoy your 18 hour NY to Hong Kong flight