Do you think Space Ghost: Coast 2 Coast could be made today and still be funny?

Do you think Space Ghost: Coast 2 Coast could be made today and still be funny?

Attached: 30FDF1C1-A123-4006-925B-489650AEF688.jpg (1210x642, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9WV8ss5Yay8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. It'll become a SJW shit show.

>fuck chetto man
>drumpf
>gun control
>zorack is now a trump supporter and says based things but space ghost ray beams his cuck ass
Yeah...

the guy who played zorak and moltar is dead so no

Why didn’t the voice of space ghost do anything else? He made every single line hilarious.

Being roommates with you was like living in a living nightmaare.

After the way adultswim fucked FLCL, Samurai Jack and Harvey Birdman why would you want it to come back and get ruined

I miss him.

it was never funny

I think it would still be funny, but without the original Zorak and Moltar VA, it would never be the same.

Space Ghost was funny?

He was in a bunch of other Adult Swim stuff, and I think it might be a radio DJ. That's what Master Chief's voice actor does as a day job too.

That would be hilarious though.

Space Ghost -> SeaLab 20201 -> Frisky Dingo -> Archer was a pretty good run.

>That would be hilarious though

Attached: 1553698981694.png (923x616, 207K)

>He hasn't seen the episode with Randy Savage as Tad's grandpa

Attached: 1558427981679.gif (245x245, 726K)

>composed of about 2 dozen cels of 40 year old animation
>interview legitimate celebrities but edit their responses to near incoherence
>discordant jazz theme song by sonny sharrock

how did this show get made?

No because Moltar and Zorak are dead

Ted Turner wanted a weird show to get people to leave cartoon network on while flipping through the channels and let them do whatever they wanted.
They only aired old cartoons Turner owned the rights to at the time. They used old animation because he owned the rights so it would save a lot of money.

1) Because it was cheap
2) Because early CN had timeslots to fill

Kind of crazy how that one little show was basically the genesis of Toonami and Adult Swim.

It would have to be "zoomered up" with bullshit so no.

Still be funny? Sure. But it probably wouldn't be like the original show. The whole series is up on the Adult Swim site, and I recently rewatched the whole series. Even in the later seasons, you could pick up on a shift from the earlier seasons and the style of humor started to shift over to the more surreal, absurdist style that they would eventually go on to use in Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

The first season was just a regular talk show parody and by season 4 they were doing shit like Brilliant Number 1. Then once Adult Swim started it became more adult oriented.

dude it already was. Literally had females on every other episode

Space Ghost was proto-adult swim. What the fuck happened to AS? 90% of there originals are garbage. Nothing’s funny and most of all it’s just weird to be weird.

>What the fuck happened to AS
Weed and leftists

why is Yea Forums so filled with alpha chads?

No, it was done at the right p[lace and right time. Also this

yeah adult swim used to be filled with right wing classics.

Moral Orel

Liberals used to be funny, then they turned into ragging leftist. Old Simpsons used to make fun of the Republican Party all the time but it was in good fun, now it’s just Republicans are racist, W H I T E B O I.

pretty sure you just turned into a sensitive little ninny

It was a combination of Tim and Eric Awesome Show becoming a breakout success, along with recycled network shit like Family Guy and King of the Hill pulling in the biggest ratings that basically gave them permission to stop putting anything beyond the bare minimum effort in. Hell, they used the revival of Toonami as an excuse to shuffle anime off to one night a week when nobody's watching, just so they can fit in more of the syndicated shit.

I'll turn Adult Swim on when I'm in the gym, and it is pretty much always Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, or some random live action nonsense. The prime days of stuff like ATHF, Sealab, Perfect Hair Forever, and 12 oz. Mouse are long behind us.

>women means SJW
Grow the fuck up incel

No, he's right. I see it too. The humor is basically just brainwashing now.

MG has nasty feet, that were so gross, the 16 year old on Epstein’s jet threw up. Then he probably stuck a frozen fish up her hooty hole while listening to “Time if the Season”, because he’s a hippy boomer.

Attached: 36183ED2-4C93-4785-9B2F-2FF1A08BB200.jpg (4032x3024, 2.04M)

Based dubs don’t lie

Found the millennial

Like the other user said, George Lowe stuck around with the Adult Swim/Williams Street crew and did a variety of work with them on other shows.

There was a much clearer separation back then, most of those types didn't have extensive political notions outside of "dude weed should be legal," the rest was essentially considered grown up stuff. Then the Daily Show showed everyone that comedy was a viable way to win political influence during the Bush years and the various establishments have been hammering on it ever since. It's sad what's happened to them, they were actually quite funny until they started thinking they were sniffing power.

He got hung out to dry, has done nothing but ads and cameos since: youtu.be/9WV8ss5Yay8

He sounds old.
>62
FFUUUUUUCCKKKKKK

Attached: 1480139536451.jpg (437x501, 46K)

They didn't really used to care about politics (see Minoriteam and Boondocks) but then more and more women were hired and soon stuff like World Peace and Metalocalypse were problematic.

Have you tried watching it again? The creator is a classic bisexual LA progressive, I like his shows but he's hardly right wing just anti-PC and balanced on religion.