Based loli calling out the apes

instagram.com/p/B1o0T-iAjPZ/

Attached: 1566945063262.png (719x594, 604K)

>more likely to pass down wealth
Wait. Do black people literally squander all of their wealth and leave nothing to their kids? The meme about the average black family having a net worth of 0 is just cherry picking of data right? Right???

what a cutie

I'm sure it sounded clever in the nigress' head

Attached: 1555824743110.jpg (1080x923, 188K)

Hahahahaha based loli
I would colonize that black woman though, she looks pretty hot from the pic

Cool. Another off-topic post designed to generate bullshit.
I wonder how long the "mods" will leave this one up?

You can see up her shorts when she spreads her leg.

Wewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

well that's one way to record a loli's upshorts

why is that sheboon bullying a 6 year old

based nigger

What's the matter, janny? got kick out a service because the mods found out you where protecting Alita threads?

Attached: 1566233282164.webm (236x420, 2.83M)

>alt rightist is literal child
sounds about right

No white people inherit privilege and wealth from a time black people weren't even allowed at the same water fountain as your grandfather
cope more white privvie boy.

based cuncun

>silvano.barbie Smart kid. You are indeed a Nigger.

based

>says a word she doesn't understand because her parents probably use it
>berate her because you think she somehow understands anything about racial history
>segregate the black kids from her on the playground based on race
is this wokeness?

It drives me crazy that these subhuman baboons ALWAYS act like white people are racist to them for no reason. It's "passed down" or "ignorance" when in reality people hate niggers because niggers are awful! They just can't EVER accept responsibility for their actions. The eternal dindu is an enemy of mankind.

Inherited racism cunnies are the best kind of cunnies

Attached: 1553753494225.jpg (1536x1536, 246K)

Your final boss boogeyman is a child
And rightfully so :^)

most inherited wealth disappears within a generation

It'll probably stay up for awhile. The mods here aren't even trying to hide their racism anymore.

>something a literal child would say
so this is the wit of the alt right

white boy cope as his daddy pays him through uni

>calling every black person a nigger
>people still don't just use the word "nigger" to describe the lowest of the low of the black race akin to what "white trash" people are

Attached: Dy2Q5TGXcAAWlrG.jpg (761x708, 48K)

i'm hispanic

Good. Fuck the niggers.

Every black person I know got a full ride, ones with shit grades too. Cope more nig

To be frank, as a black man, my greatest fantasy is to be sexually dominated by an attractive white women with a high pitched, somewhat nasally voice while calling me a worthless nigger the whole time.

>disappears
That's fun way of saying squandered away on drugs, sex, and travel.

Why the fuck is that woman so fixated on what a child says? Just ignore or drop it, christ

my great grandparents were dirt farmers from poland

Imagine forcing a literal child into a debate on racism for an easy win. SJWs are literally subhuman

SPARKLING WIGGLES

I love how redditors suddenly care about moderation when cunny and nigger hate are involved

The closest thing a nigger does to passing down wealth is dying quietly enough for her family to hide the body and keep collecting her social security until someone gets arrested for fraud.

what wealth can a nigger have in america that is worth more than passing on white skin

damn

Attached: 1558873127519.jpg (1200x600, 122K)

t. reddit

but people who say nigger and never leave their room are hardly a bogeyman it's a majority of Yea Forums incels.

Based but bluepilled

lolis are cancelled

She's afraid to do it to white men because she knows her innate desire to get BLEACHED will override her sjw sensibilities and make her look like a huge hypocrite. So she picks on children to protect her womb from the white seed it so desperately craves.

based loli

>That smug smile
>”Uhhhhh I don’t knooooooow”
>”You’re asking too many questions”
Fuck this is why I fucking hate children

The tiny racist in OP looks fairly trashy. She's only a decade away from that lifestyle anyway. Good luck.

>racism is passed down
Nope. I became racist all on my own. When I still used to watch television, every once in a while there would be an emotional, anti-racist scene that would make me second-guess my self, but then I would go outside and snap back to reality.

cringe

She’s going to be a great shitposter when she grows up

Attached: C63A82CC-7DC2-4B31-8088-A2668E100BF2.jpg (1280x1694, 465K)

>Unironically calling a real underage girl ''loli''

Attached: 1504896278827s.jpg (250x202, 7K)

Why are black people so sensitive? That woman was salty as fuck.

Why does it matter what people choose to do in the privacy of their own bedroom. You're not a bigot are you?

fuck off kikes

It's best to inseminate her and straighter her out now before she get's any trashier.

Um they didn't fear words, they usually feared the whips

This why I'll never understand Star Trek. This is a fucking space show, why the fuck is Abraham Lincoln there?

Foolish. The blacks will want her more now.

Fucking christ if whites are such evil racist monsters why the fuck do you want to live in their societies so bad, go fuck yourselves

oh there goes gravity

Attached: 1545077740778.png (551x550, 334K)