Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Cesar-Millan-dog-bite.jpg (1200x630, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2BVxqj99aw
youtube.com/watch?v=sFdhoEw8eWw
youtu.be/0Ti86veZBjU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither
The shit owner was

actually if the dog remains aggressive, it will be PUT DOWN

>dog wants to eat
>some smelly mexican fucking shit takes away your food
>he then faces you as if he's shat his pants
>growl because you want your food back
>he doesn't give it back
>bite his hand
>the manlet kicks you
>everyone blames you instead of the beaner
Dogs are never wrong

That little Spic isn't in the wrong ever. Dogs are fucking animals, pack animals at that. Coddled women infantilize them but a good trainer has to put a dog in its place and remind them the human is the alpha. Any dog bigger than a chihuahua can really fuck you up if it wanted to with the bigger breeds being easily capable of killing you. Pack animals learn respect through measured force (not abuse obviously)

what is that stance called? what other situations can that be used in

>actually if the dog remains aggressive, it will be PUT DOWN

good. as it should be. wish they put all these dogs owned by spics in my neighborhood down. they somehow pay less attention to them and let them run around all over more than there kids

You

need a quick rundown. I don't watch the electric jew.

Attached: scuttle.jpg (500x303, 16K)

Well, there's this guy named Cesar, and your mother is a whore.

The owners should have beat the shit out of it.

You are a failure of a human being if you can’t make a fucking DOG submit to your will.

youtube.com/watch?v=S2BVxqj99aw
who was in the wrong?

t. shitbull

>AAAAAAAAH ME ESTA PICANDO BANDA

Neither.

Attached: 1566655936612.png (1279x631, 1.16M)

i love that birb

it disturbs me that someone actually spent time and effort to make this

Thats not a pittbull

Cesar didn't use his teeth to show the dog who is in charge, that's a common mistake

Attached: 1505422774176.webm (640x360, 1.02M)

who was in the right here?

Attached: perro caca.jpg (958x900, 70K)

Cesar because he's a retard
Dog because he didn't go for the throat

that dog should be euthanized

This

Attached: CEC4D707-75C3-4334-8FD1-080DAE4E2728.gif (360x300, 2.59M)

he looks like a speedster who's about to take off.
>run barry

d o m i n a t e d

if a dog ever did that to me id probably kick the shit out of it until it couldn't stand up

All dogs should be crucified.

:)

translation for those that dont speak spic

>Any dog bigger than a chihuahua can really fuck you up

t. manlet

why are dogs so reddit?

t. someone who's never been bitten by an aggressive dog

They have powerful bites and teeth designed to tear flesh, retard

The dog. A living being yes, but still human property. They should obey. Women stopped being property and look where that got us. Refugees welcome Bataclan. :^)

r8 my pup

Attached: IMG_6133.jpg (835x1280, 319K)

Enough. That is totally inappropriate.

Attached: whoa.png (1876x994, 1.54M)

t. triggered virgin

reverse pygmy power stance

...look it up

Attached: I must toast your Patrician tastes.jpg (306x396, 28K)

He’s a good boy/10

>tfw my 14 year old dog had a stroke or something
>cant even get off the couch or eat
>gonna have to put her down tomorrow

bros..

Attached: 1489948825924.png (858x360, 340K)

Sup guys
I just chased this animal, someone tell me what animal is this?
Look, it's very strange. I thought it was a duck, look at its feet, damn.
Hey, stay still faggot, don't peck on me!
My mom has a zoo at home, I'm going to take it to her. But look at it, it's a weird animal...
AHH IT PECKED ME, MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!! OHHHH!! Look, it's pecking at me hard! AHHH!!! MOTHERFUCKER!!! FAGGOT LET ME GO, FUCKING SHIT!! AHHH!!!

It's really useful for children who struggle too much

>just parry bro

I don't even know how you get a lab to be like that.

Let's have sex.

cool it with the spoilers

test

shes a good girl

Attached: 1553455821445.jpg (720x1024, 115K)

does your name start with t?

Cesar is such a good man. I personally would recommend every aggressive dog on his show get shot. Basically, if I ran this show, I'd go around with a van full of puppies (all pitbulls, but dyed very bright colors) and if there any aggressive dogs at the houses they'd get shot. Then I'd give the owners one of the bright puppers. The dog has to be bright so they get over the shock of losing their "beloved" dog that bit them and made them the topic of every neighborhood town meeting. I follow it up with a visit in a couple weeks and swap the bright pitbull with a regular shit dog, like a Alsatian or some shit. I need the pitbull puppers back of course, those dogs can be sold easily for like $12000 a pop I'd never give that away for free.

Sucks that it's so sudden for you, but life gets really hard for dogs when they get that old. I know it sounds cheap saying it's a kindness and it's hard to really know that sort of thing for sure, but I've personally seen how unpleasant it can be. Avoided putting down my cat in the hopes that treatment could help her and all it got was a few extra days of complete misery for her. Easily one of my biggest regrets. It'll be much better for your dog to go out with you by its side.

Cesar took the dog off their hands and kept her.
youtube.com/watch?v=sFdhoEw8eWw

based

based and correct response

Attached: francesa laugh.gif (283x283, 856K)

Cesar Milan's life after dog whisperer:
-whore wife divorces him
-best dog Daddy dies
-she takes kids
-attacks by sjws over methods
-attempts suicide
-is saved by jesus
-gets his life together again
-meets non-whore woman
-sons live and work with him
-opens the best dog rehab center in the americas
-engaged and married
-Junior, the puppy Daddy picked out as the next one for Cesar to train comes of age
-has an incredibly successful live show, beloved in all the world

Attached: 1562409007045.jpg (520x690, 332K)

he's a better man than me

All things considered, I don't get the hate he gets, are people so ignorant as to not understand he's handling them as they ought to, with respect for their dangerous tendencies

>ANGERY

They should put their owners down as well

i know. ive been expecting something any day now. this really came out of nowhere though, she was running around as early as monday.

jesus christ lmfao

I work in a pet store (we only sell food/supplies) and I loathe the dogs that people bring in.
Little shit dogs that piss, shit, and barf all over the place and the owners don't fucking care to pick up after them since theyre in a store.
Doing nailtrims is the worst because 9/10 dogs are rescues and hate men so theyre terrified of me, they resist, and bite.

Dogs are the absolute worst next to their shithead owners

Attached: 1542736634930.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

Call animal control every time they bite.
Sue the store if they fire you.

/thread

what form of kung fu is that?

yea

fucking sick, just a beautiful performance

Thanks for reminding of the possibility my roommate who abuses her German Shepard will probably get mauled to death one day by it. God it's such a good dog and she's so fucking abusive, it's like 1 year old. She treats it like ass.

a woman abusing a dog...interesting. whats she do to it?

I hope you get bitten by every dog for the next month

first three lines were 10/10

If a dog did that to me I’d euthanize it with my steel toed boots while whistling the Ed, Edd and Eddy theme

a coot bird I think

The cameraman.

He's probably lucky it was Caesar.

>if a dog ever did that to me id probably kick the shit out of it until it couldn't stand up

Attached: 1525190929604.png (282x453, 145K)

The pit should still be put down.

No you wouldn't

She won't let anyone so much as look at it, she locks it in a cage that's too small when she's at work even though I've offered to hang out with it when I'm home and she's at work. She doesn't let her take a piss if I'm in the backyard when it's scratching at the sliding door, she won't let it play at all. If it looks at any other roommate she yells at it to go to her bed.

When the she's not home and her boyfriend lets it in the house that dog fucking loves playing with me. The dog stares at me and cries when my roommate is home because she wants to play but she can't because bitch lady is home. It fucking hurts.

It's a dog get over it. You could learn a lot from the cunt.

I have never once seen a lab act like this. They are good natured dogs.

Tell that cunt off. Be a man.

Attached: doggo vs gardener.webm (720x404, 1.51M)

what kind of bird was it though?

street chicken
at least that's what they're called colloquially

based

How did you took it out? I had a kitten who was attacked by the neighbor dog I motherfucking hate dogs, holy fucking shit, I want to know how does people run then over, because I try and the faggots always dodge it and run to me with her bowels outside of it's belly, screaming in pain. She legitimacy came to me begging me to solve that, she trusted me to the point she came to me in such a moment. But what the fuck could I do?

The look she gave to me before her head exploded when I shot her is still severed on my brain. She didn't even knew what a gun was, she was looking at me, and then bang, wasn't there anymore.

And yes, I shot the dog too. My neighbor moved out after that, that faggot cuck. Should have shot him too.

Attached: 1513563872421.jpg (1096x840, 128K)

now that the dust has settled, who was in the right here?

She's legitimately insane. Even her boyfriend wants nothing to do with her but still sleeps in her bed. They haven't had sex in 2 years he's told me. I'm out of here asap but I'm so fucking upset about the dog.

Legitimately upsetting

Didn't take her out. She was sick because her kidneys were failing from age. Got her some treatments in the hope that she'd pull though. That night I knew it wasn't happening so I just laid on the floor with her all night waiting for the clinic to open so I could have her put down peacefully, but she passed away an hour before they opened.

Wow nice

THEN GO GET THE DOG FUCKING HELL STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH

YOU ARE IN MORE OF A CAGE THAN THE FUCKING MUTT

>man buys dog
I have done five years of research and concluded the best pet for me would be a Shetland Sheepdog, I have found a respectable owner who will sell me a puppy with good heritage. I can't wait to train and raise him right

>woman buys dog
OHMIGOD I WENT TO THE POUND AND THIS PUGGLY WUGGLY PITTY BABBY WAS SO CUTIE THEY PUT HIM IN A CAGE JUST COS HE MURDERED SOME HORSES THATS SO MEANIE, I LOVE MY 6 YEAR OLD 500 POUND ADULT MALE BABY

His two daughters are very ugly

You know what to do user. Steal the dog from her when you move out. Save that poor fucker

Alright dude, stealing someone's $1500 dog is a bit of an illegal thing to do. Get off your high horse. What power fantasy do you live in?

Even a chihuahua can do it. Little dog could bit your hand, sever a nerve, and instantly you have a life-long chronic condition that will fucking suck.

I went to the shelter and got a free dog, the first I saw.

Imagine PAYING for animals. What a faggot. What else, user? Do you pay for easily pirateable digital media? Wuss.

Attached: 1516437317815.jpg (586x390, 36K)

report her user wtf

My roommate is a guy and he impulse bought a german shepherd that was sold to him with a nasty case of worms they didn't disclose lol

But whatever generalities you need to tell yourself to protect your world view.

cute/10

>getting used goods

If they didn't born in your house, they are already used goods.

Your anecdote and sample size of 1 (one) sure proves that there are no differences in genders (of which there are 2)

ahhhhhhhh fuck my schnauzer is 13 this year.

>thinking le 2 genders meme is edgy and hardcore comedy
Go back to watching PragerU and Ben Shapiro you old zionist boomer

the average man could kill a golden retriever 10 times out of 10.

Watch me faggot nigger, it’s just a worthless animal

internet experts insisting his methods are outdated or whatever. which is funny considering in 99% of the cases in his show they worked.

Yikes!

And he even manages to be wrong.

There is only one gender, women are property. Take the Islampill, infidels.

he's right, it's not hardcore edgy comedy it's just common sense

>FAGGOT
>word is culero
I have asked Mexicans this before and they have denied it. Maybe I'm not spelling it right

he cute he cute

what is it with faggot zoomers and their seemingly completely random hatred of Ben Shapiro
like why him specifically, is it a popular brainless twitter meme that kids just vomit ad nauseum

>punch a dog while it's eating
>expect it not to bite you

Are mexicans truly this stupid?

It's been proven time and time again that positive reinforcement is more effective than trying to be "the alpha". In fact the study that coined the term alpha wolf has been debunked as well, no such thing exists among wolves or dogs

Of course most people haven't gotten familiar with any of this shit and will just mindlessly circlejerk the opinion they *think* is right, as always. The fact that Yea Forums really likes spamming the NPC meme is extremely ironic

>what is it with faggot zoomers and their seemingly completely random hatred of Ben Shapiro
It's a mystery

Attached: 1457913232153.jpg (362x411, 59K)

There are a lot of words in spanish that mean "faggot".
"Marica" or "Maricon" are my go to.

>not able to understand what's happening in a video he watched
I think you're the stupid one here buddy

Cats are reddit. When people tried to pull that gay caturday shit here everyone always posted pics of dead cats and roadkill cats.

Dogs are superior to cats in every way.

you’re fucking retarded

Not the dog for being a based aryan and trying to exterminate a lesser race

The owner for being too much of a cuck to discipline his dog.

pitbulls

Your dog should never bite you. A well trained dog should love and respect its owner, even if he is cutting his throat

(((Proven)))

Wrong, newfag
Dog are the normalfag’s pet

Attached: 5F7CA099-7034-49F0-A17E-6519263D63CE.jpg (465x742, 59K)

You know he was a racist and a sexist, right?

what are people just now figuring out he's a kike or what
shocking

Shame her and tell her what she is doing is wrong. A guy I used to hang around with abused his dog too. Till one night we all told him to leave the fucking dog alone and that he was a fag for being abusive.

Iv never seen him abuse the dog again.

shut the fuck up you white devil before I choke you with my cock

Sounds like she fucks him

Ah yes, the famous jewish conspiracy about training dogs. You people read like satire sometimes

I don't see anything wrong here, the entire world should definitely be bombing sandniggers. The more bombs the better. A nuke is fine too. Several would be preferable. Like if the US and Russia could cooperate on just one thing and glass all mudslimes at once the world be an infinitely better place.

So is basically every other important historical figure older than a certain generation, so what?

dumb ESL third world faggot

>No Alpha Male

Are you fucking retarded. Males will fight for dominance and breeding rights.

t. Toxoplasma gondii infested humanoid

She doesn't fuck him. They live off the convenience of living together. I'll tell her to fuck off when I leave hopefully this month. I can't stand animal abuse. The other 2 roommates never leave their rooms because she's such a cunt. If you want the definition of a beta check out the boyfriend. He's never even seen Star Wars. Dude just plays Fortnite and Overwatch. Fucking 25 years old. I hate this place. Sagibg my own blogpost. I just feel bad for the dog.

*tips fedora*

That's a myth

Educate yourself:
youtu.be/0Ti86veZBjU

Attached: bird.jpg (356x634, 38K)

>Are you fucking retarded?
>has no idea what he's talking about
The information is right there publicly available to anyone who cares. There's literally zero reason to blindly defend ignorant opinions in the age of internet, five fucking minutes is all it takes. Yet you faggots keep doing it. You know nothing about the subject, you've never read anything about it. But you need to argue

>unironically linking this fat fucking faggot
His insistence that alpha males don't exist is better proof than anything that user could have linked that they do lmao
fuck that poofer cunt

>It's right there

Okay then post it.

perro caca

Well meme'd

no they don't, you are misinformed.

>won't save the dog
>calls other beta

>waah waah spoonfeed me
Learn to use google you fucking faggot

Alpha males are a myth
The science is settled

I don't know why your post made me laugh so much

This. Even terrier dogs like Jack Russells are not to be trifled with. They can grab and latch on and fuck your shit up.

What happened in the end?

Just stab it in the eye or some shit, it's as big as your shin

CESAR MILAN

VERSUS

HOLLY!

BEGIN!

Attached: Cesar.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

No you wouldn't, pussy. You're a worthless animal. Pussy boy.

Find a different job dumbass

topkek

I'm black, you think whitie will let me do anything but wash their dogs?

>hated jews
>married one

oh no no no

Seethe more dog faggot

Can someone please make an edit of the brad/bruce lee meme with these two?

Attached: 1563524078956.png (600x580, 360K)

I would but i'm lazy.

Save it dude.

>He's never even seen Star Wars
That's not a bad thing

Its shit, but here you go.

Attached: Brad dog meme.jpg (1200x630, 166K)

You could stand in perfectly for my college freshman girlfriend. I bet you think daddy is a pussy too.

But if you wave a stick on the ground the cat will still try to catch it

My 70 year old boomer dad has never seen Cesar’s show, he grew up in a farm with big dogs. One day there was a rather nervous and excited dog in our garden and my dad did almost the same stance as Cesar, which calmed the dog down immediately. He also told me that if a dog is getting a bit out of control, you have to kick his ass so he knows who’s in charge here.

It's beautiful user-kun. my sides are in orbit

Read the thread faggot

>outdoor cat

Nice projection, pussybabe
Die mad

Based.

>some stupid mutt that was trained to dilebretly do this by their shitter owner or a human

Holy maccaroni are you wrong, dog people scream normie with every pore of their skin. I also get the vibes that some wouldnt mind sharing a can of that chappie with their best buddy.

Cats are supperior

Alright honey, go to bed.

Maybe I will, pussyfaggot. And maybe I'll even get a good night's sleep. That'll show you

Cheers then. Your turn to do the dishes tomorrow

He's in the wrong because you don't have to bully a dog over food.
Put the dog in a crate. Feed it. Problem solved without getting bit.
Never ask people on Yea Forums for advice. Especially for dogs or girls.
>t. dog trainer
inb4
>BUT HE'S A BETTER TRAINER THAN YOU
maybe in some areas, but it's reality tv, and no one who knows what they're doing would ever give the advice to fuck with a dog over food

What do you know about dogs.
Stop giving advice.

Imagine being this much of a cuck.
Humanity needs to end.

It's perfectly okay to have either. Fighting about which one is superior is what the common rabble do, rabble.

Look at this fag

Attached: cat pride.jpg (720x1041, 292K)

This. Weak dog owners are a blight on civilization. I beat any dog that looks me in the eye.

lol
Looking you in the eye is a sign of respect, they are waiting for you to do something (go hunting, go for a walk, etc.)
The alpha is aloof and doesn't concern himself with looking at the other dogs (this doesn't mean not caring).
You're a typical beta trying to be a leader with zero understanding of authority, and probably American.

Lmfao

>not reporting her to the relevant authority or stealing the pupper

Agreed- report her ass

Sure man sure. Get help

Thanks haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
I meant could someone shop their faces onto the scene. but his is better

Attached: 1563171134323.png (318x308, 167K)

This. I’ve never seen a lab be aggressive. They’re basically just family loving fat barrels that like water

EVADE MY BLOWS
USE YOUR INTELECT

Attached: 1527410413633.jpg (336x336, 16K)

>there

Shes just being controlling over her fuckbuddy. Doesnt want you smelling pussy on its breath

I have a Lab in my neighborhood who's aggressive as fuck. The old dude who owns him is total faggot as well. When that dog was a puppy he always started to scream from far away to keep other dogs away from him because they could accidentally hurt his puppy. So the dog never got to socialize much with other dogs. Then when his dog was all grown up, he started to let him run off leash all of the time, and he wouldn't bat an eye when his dog got too rough with other dogs.
Then two years ago I was walking my dog at around 10 pm when that Lab came rushing out of the park I was walking along side of, and started to attack my dog. My dog is a Eurasier, so not much smaller than a Lab, but he's a few KGs lighter. That Lab managed to throw my dog to the ground, and started to repeatedly bite his throat and face. That went on for that at least 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until that faggot of a owner finally decided to help get his dog off of mine. My dog almost lost an eye because of that.

Say something faggot, get your other roommates to back you up.

fuckkk. irresponsible dog owners are shit

Attached: 1485275547403.png (239x211, 7K)

Have a coworker who does the same shit, lets the dog play in its shit and piss in the hallway I wouldn’t want to play with it if he let it out because it’s disgusting to touch and he sees nothing wrong with it.

I think it'll be funnier to never know what he's saying.

How fucking stupid do you have to be as an owner to get your lab this fucked up

Attached: 1567013398134.jpg (762x548, 122K)

Cesar fixed the dog by bringing it to other dogs and she now lives happily.

No joke he made a yt vid about this dog where he explained why the bite was his fault and he shows her how well she handles food now

Attached: 1381159577138.jpg (126x121, 5K)

>[Deleted]
the absolute state of 4channel.org

Holy, sometimes Yea Forums really is a wonder. Beautiful job user.

yep the people that complain about him are the ones that let dogs get like that in the first place

culero is the Mexican equivalent to being a dick

No, people just assumed the facts and logic meme was real
Then it dawned on everyone that he's a very religious orthodox jew who support open borders for USA but an ethnostate for Israel

Thanks for actually explaining it to me user

who was in the wrong?

Labs are fucking serious about food bro

STANDING HERE I REALISE

fuck off specie traitor cunt

south park episode of cesar teaching cartman how to behave was good
*TSST!*

RULES OF NATURE

Based!

socialist roastie detected

kek! fuking save

fuck off

Attached: 1519503679922.jpg (798x602, 86K)

YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME
TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

Anybody see that black guy who wears a cowboy hat on youtube who goes around rehabilitating aggressive dogs? He basically just lays on top of them and won't let them up until they completley submit to him. Seems to work well. Cannot remember his name.

>I'm black
No wonder dogs hate you

your dog is 98 years old. everybody dies. just take care of her and be there to give her a last good pet before she's of to who-knows-where

Have you tried alerting the proper authorities? You're not scared of a woman are you?

Bella is better

Attached: Resized_20190815_200801(1).jpg (756x1008, 456K)

Clitoris charge

BORN

Attached: 1416594279517.jpg (515x316, 40K)

INTO A PACK

maldito pobre estupido robando animales

How would you react if some smelly beaner put his face right next to yours when you're enjoying some afternoon meal?

literally animal abuse

nice

What's the best way to poison a dog?
Asking for a friend.

camara man

how big is the dog

chocolate dumb fucks eat it right up lol

Attached: 1560200965037.jpg (539x563, 42K)

He did take it off their hands but according to some sources that's a different dog.

Pits aren't dogs user
All those monsters will soon be purged

Attached: 1566818765398.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

>be a guy
>with a girl roomate
>who has a boyfriend

This is S-tier cuckoldry right here boys.

You have fetal alcohol syndrome.

are you fucking kidding me with this shit right now ?

Attached: 1497029081178.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

he isn't fucking kidding you with this shit right now

>seething dogfag learns how to use photoshop

Attached: 1521060496042.jpg (500x670, 101K)

Not him but I'm ok with that when I open my door and she's standing right outside it trying to get into her door whilst wearing nothing but a towel

Attached: 1365115013400.png (500x300, 17K)

holy shit

he's a jew HELLO

oh lawd

Also your fault for not curb stomping that dog into oblivion the second it came over.
This thread is why I will never let my cats outside ever. Besides avoiding disease they won't get bodied by retarded dog owners who think letting their dogs kill cats is funny. POC behavior.

yeah the owner is in fault. I have two dogs, the two of them I showed them who was the boss, took their plates while they ate, they growled, never bite, but yet I punished them for it. Now they are both docile, never attacked anyone.

Cars are a bigger danger than dogs in my area, for both my cat and my dog.

Underrated post

This, never outdoor cat and fuck all dog owners. They should all be disemboweled living.

Attached: an endless waltz.jpg (100x125, 2K)

northern mexicans were a mistake. fucking nacos.

And?

Attached: HE CONTROLS THE LASANGA CONTROLS THE GARF.jpg (3043x2281, 705K)

The dog is a stupid fucked in the head untrained mutt but he was suppose to be a professional.

>I like rats, vermin in general, and the black plague
kys furry

>dog bites him
>doesn't yell in pain
>just looks pissed off at the dog

it's pretty tame and fitting - this disturbs you? out of all the shit that gets posted here, THIS disturbs you?

Ayyy pinche vato loco mane

>2 genders meme
I guess reality IS a meme, depending on your philosophy.

Actual dog trainers I've met are unanimous in this episode cementing their dislike of Cesar.

Attached: vomiting-dog-vomit.jpg (500x333, 64K)

BURADO PITTU NO!!

Okay hear me out
Spock, but a dog

>human dies in film
>...

>dog dies in film
>NOOOOOO NOT THE WOOFER DOGGO NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN POOR GOODBOI PUPPERINO BORKER LONGBOI CLOUDY BOI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BAMBOOZLED MLEM BLEP BORKING FLUFFER DOGGERINO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUR DOIN ME A FRIGHTEN I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

>Yea Forums: Television and Film

>Dog has been allowed to become an aggressive cunt that does whatever it wants because of people like you
>Using mild physical taps to establish dominance and make the dog understand that biting people isn't alright counts as abuse

What the fuck was he supposed to do? Back away and let the dog think that its behavior was acceptable?

Attached: 1460454245531.gif (800x430, 897K)

Yet people think pitbulls are bad

god fucking dammit

Every good guard dog can smell an illegal alien.

Anything you can throw over a fence with one hand isn't considered a dog.

ok Jeff Foxworthy

>saved by Jesus
It's cool for his cousin to help out like that.

Jesus will someone please post the actual webm edit where it's an anime fight with VFX and everything? Been looking for that since forever. Help a fren out pls

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

why the fuck would anyone want a dog that's not the size of a dog is beyond me. Yorkies, pugs (fucking cpap needing monstrosities), chiuahahahahah or rats disguised as dogs, french bulldogs (another snorting and snoring asshole). Why? Get you a proper dog.

This movie make me gay for "Medellin"

hello dsp

>that jab
lmao based cesar

Attached: 1487284475758.jpg (1080x1350, 118K)

This. Wtf am I missing here?

i don't get it

Hes a neocon trying to be new.

THERES NO CHOICE

oh my lord

Attached: 1565385069285.png (800x750, 57K)

>CULERO AAAAAAAAAAAA

>you are what you eat

any animal can become permanently aggressive if its abused long enough.
animals have a breaking point to where they are very antisocial with humans due to abuse given to them by humans.

Attached: 1283454930589.jpg (428x289, 27K)

The dog.
>couple has newborn
>dog daring to growl at its owners even once
>dog daring to lash out at its owners for any reason whatsoever

Bitch deserved it.

Absolute madman I love you

Good stuff man.

>Your retard dog is trying to eat something that will kill it, and instead of letting you remove it from its mouth it mauls you
lol good advice bro

Yeah because a dog trainer makes money when you never have to bring the dog back, right?
Dumb cunt

Please Pete, im tired.

user I'm trying really hard to find some kind of conceptual link between your post and the post you're replying to and I'm coming up completely blank.

That's fucking retarded. If dog attacks you, you need to fight back and kick the shit out of him. Not kill or injure him, ofc, but make him feel pain and put him on the ground. Wolves do the same in nature, and it works perfectly, but some retarded people tend to think that no violence is acceptable. What are you gonna do, then? Scream like a retard?

Attached: 7478.jpg (450x517, 93K)

the dog

the weak should fear the strong, dogs exist because we allow them to

a dog like that would probably bite your tiny dick off, faggot

Ceaser, the owner, the crew. The only one not in the wrong was the dog, he was right to bite.

ok grandpa. eternal sleepy time now.

lmao

thats better than black guys on twitter

Attached: 1321075012491.gif (369x345, 1.99M)

Lol dog people

LilNasX

Holy friggin newfag, batman.