Name one thing that happened in this movie besides Javier Bardem's funny voice

Name one thing that happened in this movie besides Javier Bardem's funny voice.

Attached: 4077b38e49f9c1deb9c0ff38f3187272[1].jpg (756x1058, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2sSK9Su1ifM
forum.phun.org/threads/kaya-scodelario-leaked-pic.2753625/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>YAAAAGGHHHH

>YAG SBARROW

The bank robbery guillotine scene was fun

yagspabob on gulliotine, Barabosa breaking bottle with Black Pearl was a neat visual, i guess splitting sea was kinda cool at first, tho staging at the third act just felt really clumsy and anticlimatic

They still want to make a reboot instead of finishing the series for good with one last Jack Sparrow adventure now that Johnny Depp is clear of all charges.

>Funny
It was peak garbage.

Y

Imma fix this shit.

>Bloom’s role as captain of the Dutchman has more significance as he is trying to catch Bardem’s ship and crew. Part of the whole guiding the dead souls back gig. This culminates is a final ship battle between the Dutchman, pearl, and bardem’s ship.Seeing as the Dutchman can go underwater this is convienent.

>Keep the trident stuff. It’s out of place with the Mediterranean Poseidon shit in what is a carribean setting but oh well.

>Curse breaking stuff works, but only kinda. They remove the curse from Bloom but there must always be a captain...

>In comes Barbossa, fatally wounded but now revived as the Dutchman’s captain allowed to carry on with love of shipping and the sea into enternity but also conviently written off.

Kaya was sexy.

Attached: zxgifs (159).gif (245x245, 1.74M)

Attached: zxgifs (164).gif (245x245, 2.04M)

Wannabe Will Turner gets a handful of Wannabe Elizabeth Swans nasty, island pussy

Attached: zxgifs (165).gif (177x177, 575K)

Attached: zxgifs (166).gif (177x177, 1.01M)

Attached: zxgifs (167).gif (177x177, 955K)

I like it, shame hollywood sucks so much

Attached: 1516472545686.png (400x400, 439K)

I only watched the first one. Which sequel is the best?

Attached: zxgifs (168).gif (178x177, 617K)

Each one is progressively worse than the one before.

Attached: zxgifs (169).gif (177x177, 757K)

I loved that this and guardians of the galaxy 2 had the same exact ending. Really shows how much love disney puts into these.

Yellowbeard was way better
youtu.be/2sSK9Su1ifM

forum.phun.org/threads/kaya-scodelario-leaked-pic.2753625/

Attached: YWWbb8JN_o.jpg (803x1167, 199K)

How about that GOD DAMN FUCKING WEDDING SCENE WITH THE MRS PIG LOOKING TROGLODYTE PLAYED OFF AS A FUNNY JOKE
Holy fuck I wanted to like it, I even liked 4, but for fuck sake, that was probably the worst scene of the 2010s. Yes I'm aware of Pan and Nirvana

Cool. Guess I'll go back to binging Mad Men.

All that work and she has Tampax in the shot. Roasties never learn.

YAG ESSSSBAROOOO

>pierced nipple
gross

There was some trident that was responsible for all the super natural shit in the universe, and then they got the trident and wished all of it away. Kind of killed any possibility for any future installments. Also retconned Jack's compass.