/seriea/ - The Joker of Juventus edition

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame Rabiot's lack of footballing ability, we can blame fatigue, we can blame the lack of hair on Allegri's head, we can praise Cuadrado’s effort to lose the ball, but the truth is it's simply not enough. Tactics, determination you name it, it all stinks.
Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in the leftovers of Il Maestro's genius tictocs, but MASSIVE reinforcements are desperately needed in the next transfer window. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about this season, or our chances in qualifying Champions League for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, /Jewve/? Aouar in or Allegri out?

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
store.juventus.com/
instagram.com/annekeemolenaar/
juvefc.com/
blackwhitereadallover.com/
instagram.com/simonacoppola_

COPPA ITALIA FINALS
>Wednesday, 11th May
21:00 Juventus 2-4 Inter

SERIE A MATCHDAY 37
>Saturday, 14TH May
15:00 Empoli - Salernitana
18:00 Hellas Verona - Torino
18:00 Udinese - Spezia
20:45 Roma - Venezia

>Sunday, 15th May
12:30 Bologna - Sassuolo
15:00 Napoli - Genoa
18:00 Milan - Atalanta
20:45 Cagliari - Inter

>Monday, 16th May
18:30 Sampdoria - Fiorentina
20:45 Juventus - Lazio

Reminder to keep it comfy, take your meds, never expect oral on a Friday night, a carpet or a rug nailed to a wall is considered a tapestry, shave your balls and be a good boy.

Attached: FSgeLQ0XMAEnt4d.jpg (4096x2731, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

oaktreecapital.com/
streamja.com/QONpd
si.com/soccer/manchesterunited/transfers/frenkie-de-jong-to-manchester-united-95-complete
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

negru

godo merde juventine lmao

>parks the bus
>loses

Attached: cavalli_ippica_in_agonia.jpg (1024x679, 354.36K)

post the copypasta

If I were in Allegri I'd start questioning retirement.

The Coppa Italia final Juventus vs VAR will be played in Rome on May 11th

Reminder

Attached: 1639412545678.jpg (680x907, 100.22K)

ebbravo Limone.
2 coppe.

absolute disaster

KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB KWAB

Attached: 1652305106102.jpg (1200x660, 59.65K)

FORZA INTER

>JuBe

HAHAHAHAHA get fucked customers

*loses against cagliari*
Enjoy your mickey mouse coppa tho

As I said that 2017-18 season mindbroke him, he's never been the same after that.

REMINDER THAT IL MAESTRO WON TWO COPPE, ALLEGRI NONE

Inter sure gets alot of penalties, must be new record.

Attached: ghjcfhgy.png (1200x1125, 35.17K)

How was this shit not scripted? Scam.

Bring back Il Maestro

Attached: Allegri ded inside.jpg (750x750, 100.92K)

Attached: 1633624637000.jpg (738x462, 224.58K)

No seriously, how many penalties did DeLigt concede?

>went puzzling after 90'
>IVAN IVAN IVAN *2
>check score
>wtf 2-4
i won't watch any of the last 2 milan and >our match

where can i watch celebrations

Fuck Jewve

Attached: 1634392162504.jpg (1341x1788, 412.26K)

TSU bros, we did it :’)

Ho visto il toro

FATE BATTERE I RIGORI A BONUCCI!

>Juventus 2-4 Inter

Attached: allegrim.png (246x321, 174.17K)

You saved my edit :3

Cry more ladri bros lmao

Attached: 1651436741035.jpg (1800x1200, 320.84K)

OH JUVENTINO

Attached: EdL_LwHUcAEca7X.jpg (1536x2048, 347.31K)

Juve had one job: destroy inters mind and motivation so that they will lose against cagliari…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>2017-18
Of course. He should have retired instead of keep saying that he refused Real Madrid for Juve twice.

Well, /seriea/? Where are the apologies?

Attached: 1634753408098.jpg (1200x1803, 286.13K)

WTF Inter looks like THIS?

Attached: tyuhijk.jpg (1080x1080, 908.02K)

>Implying Bilan will lose against Atalamento or Scansuolo
relax, Switzerland.

oaktreecapital.com/

kek I'm beholding a bald jj customer faggot from sicilia having a nervous breakdown and it makes me so happy kwab

>that soulless Zhang's celebration
Lmao

Pics?

For me, it's Whatsapp group images with slighly more effort's

Attached: jknlnjk.jpg (828x1792, 143.39K)

What are the rivalries between managers in Serie A like? I know that Pep and Klopp act like chess players, and Xavi and Ancelotti generally don't interact, but with Italian managers I feel like they're both Joe Pesci type figures who just want to strangle each other.
Is that correct?

Miss me yet?

Attached: 122B9767-5D12-4AD7-9630-1C7E577725D5.jpg (1280x853, 91.36K)

they actually exhausted them enough to let Cagliari do the job. Milan bros we can't lose now
>bald
>supports juve
pottery

E LUNEDÌ CHE UMILIAZIONE ANDARE IN FABBRICA AL SERVIZIO DEL PADRONE O JUVENTINO CIUCCIA PISELLI DI TUTTA QUANTA LA FAMIGLIA AGNELLI
E JUVE MERDA, JUVE JUVE MERDA E JUVE MERDA, JUVE JUVE MERDA E JUVE MERDA, JUVE JUVE MERDA E JUVE MERDA, JUVE JUVE MERDA!
E LUNEDÌ CHE UMILIAZIONE ANDARE IN FABBRICA AL SERVIZIO DEL PADRONE O JUVENTINO CIUCCIA PISELLI DI TUTTA QUANTA LA FAMIGLIA AGNELLI
E JUVE MERDA, JUVE JUVE MERDA E JUVE MERDA, JUVE JUVE MERDA E JUVE MERDA, JUVE JUVE MERDA E JUVE MERDA, JUVE JUVE MERDA!

They are both ladri

>there's two of them now
oh god

Attached: 1647741270374.jpg (832x712, 106.65K)

Jj bros, we will NEVER give up

Attached: 1647468842343.jpg (1440x1800, 760.66K)

LMAO

i miss this faggot like you wouldn't believe and I'm interista

streamja.com/QONpd
What was this?

obv but inter just got restarted with the shady stuff, the same can't be said about jj

*gifts you a bottle of wine before the game*

Attached: img (2).jpg (394x462, 53.21K)

No you don't, he brought cancer customers to Serie A which added nothing

they would have won serie a and the coppa italia with cr7

He bought the pass (but ran out of money for his multiple persona meds)

new EA-FC 23 game

EBIN GECKO

all according to plan...

Attached: .jpg (623x392, 40.46K)

is he alberto fontana or spalletti?? also those are olives

1 Barella

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 656930626-fc-internazionale-v-atalanta-bc-serie-a.jpg-4178534742.jpg (1607x2412, 1.5M)

>memepenalty
>memeligt
>mememanager
>la joya bailing out at the end of the season

it's hard hunchbackbros

fucking kek i didn't notice the running live

I came here to laugh at Juventus.

EA outsourcing to Italy.

>GK clapping
what did they mean by this?

>Makes Cuadrado the best wingback in the world
>Unlocks Danilo, who was thought to be a finished player, by using him as CB in 3ATB
>Gives Morata the best season of his career, even better if not for the VAR cabal
>More points than All*gri
>TSU becomes capocannoniere
I APOLOGIZE to Igor Tudor who was the actual coach of the team and is now doing well at Hellas

>prizes for refs
lol, lmao even

si.com/soccer/manchesterunited/transfers/frenkie-de-jong-to-manchester-united-95-complete

It's another "Manure spend their whole transfer budget on one player when they need to rebuild their entire squad" episode

>Perisic losing it against Marotta
uh oh

Scherzi a parte, sono fatto io o alcuni giocatori della Juve indossano una maglia che nemmeno sotto acidi?

Che è quell'orrore?