She wants to hear what you think. What do you tell her?

She wants to hear what you think. What do you tell her?

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-223823~2.png (1080x988, 122K)

kys

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

Fuck you

Before I kill myself I'm gonna break into her house and kill all her kids then skull fuck her till she dies, but I wouldnt tell her that.

There are some fags which actually believe this

Attached: ur disappointment.jpg (676x698, 160K)

what an unexpected thing to hear from a person working for a billion dollar company

Attached: 1528909028680.jpg (451x432, 24K)

a picture of those red headed Irish girls who get a black doll for Christmas would be great in your pic

You mean she loves laughing at the criticisms as she tells the writers to include another tranny character.

I actually really liked the scene where Luke milks the sea cow. An expertly crafted scene that in a few moments communicated in an elegant and wordless manner just how far the legend Luke Skywalker had fallen from grace, creating a guttural sense of revulsion and sadness in the viewer. True kino. Everything else was shit though.

Tell us how you feel about that Yo Momma joke at the start of the movie.

>taking anything a director says outside of a board meeting as truth
get a job

It doesn't really matter since they are still making money with the piss poor job they are doing. And the problem is not really them. It's the general public gobbling everything up like it is something great, without stopping to think whether it is great or not. But they are told it is great because of the hype machine and social media.

I'm really disappointed she hasn't made me her boytoy yet.

Would she be open to do a CAR VIDEO with Jeremy? A man who has personality attacked her as an executive and as an ideologue and who in turn has been attacked by Lucasfilm employees for being blunt and honest? If she wanted to hear from fans she would do an open event. There is evidence to suggest they have contempt for people who don’t like their new direction and nothing has been done to prove this wrong.

Attached: 99152A46-023F-4C88-BA37-410D39DC5EA3.jpg (841x431, 30K)

Congratulation on making one of the most plastic franchises on earth even more plastic.

It's not that at all, actually they are losing money with Star Wars (especially since the new parks have flopped). Really it's just that Disney itself has become such a shapeless blob that it at this point can't stop making money from it's other 500 products, so if one thing loses money it is offset by the others.

I laughed, but then I felt guilty.

>What do you tell her?
You threw away everything Lucas entrusted to you, after he went out of his way to glowingly call you his successor and say he trusted you with the legacy he had created

You smiled in interviews and swore you were worthy of the torch. You said how much you respected George and his vision. Then you threw his story treatments in the trash and told him to take a hike.

He picked the wrong apprentice, and should have given complete control to Dave Filoni, who both understands and appreciates what Star Wars really is.

>apprentice
You ever hear the tragedy of Darth Lucas the Neckbeard? I thought not, it's not a story Disney would tell you.

I like how they even showed that Rey was disgusted by this sight, yet they pretend not knowing why the fans hated that scene. It's now banned from Lucasfilm. the comic adaptation of the movie depicts the movie almost shot for shot but the milking scene got completely removed

I meant specifically her remark about criticism. There are so many gullible idiots now that any true form of criticism falls on deaf ears. They don't give a rats ass because whatever they do, people will keep coming. It has become much more a game of manipulating public opinion than actually making a good product.

Yeah right. lol Such an obvious lie is a message. K.K. just told us all to fuck off.

I'm not even being ironic. I actually like that scene. It achieves exactly the effect it's supposed to. That's one of the few things I wont criticise about the film.

>complete control to Dave Filoni
Near-complete control
If he ever has an idea about Ashoka somebody should be there to tell him no

I actually agree with you
Luke is also clearly trying to be as gross and hermit-like as possible (hence the exaggerated grimace) to make Rey go the fuck away

What a zero headline
>person likes to hear feedback
Get fucked, every one of you.

do better movie

Attached: ur_disappointment.jpg (676x698, 178K)

Please stop making movies/Star Wars content. Not necessarily forever, but Star Wars is an intricate, delicate thing, that you’ve promptly broken. I don’t think you realize how bad a thing you’ve done yet.

I thinking age need to put more of her imprint on the films

Rey should be nude