Feed me

Feed me

Attached: plant.jpg (1920x1080, 467K)

enough with the fucking smash bros threads

thiS needs feeding

sneed me

seed me

Attached: 1562727009822.jpg (1233x1800, 193K)

Who's better?

Attached: audre.jpg (1341x1009, 612K)

The vibrant colours make it looks a bit more disgusting and intimidating but also a bit more cartoonish so it's a hard pick

I prefer Theatrical, it's visually better, the ending fits the tone better and it's version of Mean Green Mother From Outer Space has subtle differences that improve it imo

vore

I'm pretty sure this movie singlehandedly caused the existence of vorefags

Suddenly Seymour

Attached: 1472652899.gif (500x279, 983K)

The Director's Cut is honestly pretty flawed. This is literally my favorite movie, and I had to make my own fan edit to get it right. They didn't restore the scenes that were cut specifically because of the ending, which means Orin and Mushniks' deaths are still shortened to minimize Seymour's culpability, the scene of Seymour lying to Audrey about where Mushnik went is cut, and the dream sequence in The Meek Shall Inherit is cut. They literally just used the original color negatives to match all the shots from the black and white workprint of the original ending that was released in 1998. This also means that Don't Feed The Plants goes on for too long. The one thing I don't understand is why Mean Green Mother From Outer Space has mediocre sound mixing in the Director's Cut. Were they trying to replicate the song as it existed at that point in production?

As for the colors, this is the result of the Blu-Ray restoration. The new look feels more cinematic, but the original makes it easier for me to see the puppetry, which is some of the best ever put on film.

>the ending fits the tone better
Seymour got away with murder, brah, and he won the girl and got to move to the suburbs using his blood money.

kino

>and I had to make my own fan edit to get it right
Care to post a MEGA?

Sorry but you are not obnoxious enough to be properly fed.

Does it have to be human?

>Seymour got away with murder, brah, and he won the girl and got to move to the suburbs using his blood money.
It was the plant that manipulated him

I won't be able to upload for another day or so. If the thread is still up by then by some miracle, sure.

>seems like a classic
>download it
>it's a musical
>delete it
what do I watch instead?

Just watch it you dickhead, I don't even like musicals and even I enjoyed it

>I won't be able to upload for another day
Why not?

godzilla vs biollante

Worst Heisei Godzilla film

Delete yourself user

Feed me

Attached: article-2171510-1400AA5B000005DC-148_306x799.jpg (306x799, 46K)