AAAAAAHHHHHH NOOOOO MR DAVE CHAPPELLEU! PREASE HAVE MERCYU!

AAAAAAHHHHHH NOOOOO MR DAVE CHAPPELLEU! PREASE HAVE MERCYU!

Attached: 17502070921_3634d14c85_o.jpg (595x547, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austronesian_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito
instagram.com/cocoalizzy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NOOOOO WHY YOU BRACKS BETRAYU ME
NAO I CANT SPAMMU BRACKED NO MORE AAAAAAA

Attached: 1566963367212.png (400x395, 149K)

Isn't he muslim? Shouldn't she be muslim too then?

holy fuck asian genes are strong

Why is so based? He's basically Yea Forums incarnated.

Based wholesome family Dave.

we can't win bros, nothing will make the pain go away

Attached: ytiger.jpg (768x1024, 265K)

Black American Muslims are all larpers, it’s pretty obvious Chappelle doesn’t actually uphold Islamic values

wasn't his wife in one of the Chapelle's Show sketches

AAAAH, NO MORE PREASE, YOU BREAK MY BINGO-BANGU WITH YOUR HUGE SNAKERU.

>black celebrity
>pressure to marry white/black
>knocks up some gook
Yeah I'm thinking he's based

it looks like only the younger kid got the filipino genes

Filipino people get a lot of shit. But all the ones I've met are hardworking, and incredibly family oriented. My dad married a Filipina, and his house is always clean, decorated cosily, smells great, and she cooks for me everytime I visit. With leftovers in the fridge, I suppose she cooks often.

Sure, people have their faults. I'm not saying they're perfect. But they make top tier wives.

la creatura on the left

stupid fucking hapa lmao

She's not my mom, retard.

Shut the fuck up fucking Pinoy faggot

Is Chappelleu gearing up for some Capeshit?
He be in shape and shit

>Being that rich and still settling for some low tier asian trash

Are all men really just beta cucks deep down inside? Is this what the jew has engineered?

Not feeling all this Asian hate on Yea Forums right now.

Is it worth to watch his Netflix series?

how did he get fit while keeping that scrawny neck, as someone with a naturally thick neck this has always confused me

You don't have a thick neck.... It's just double chin/fat

Attached: images (17).jpg (434x433, 29K)

AA AAHAHAHAHAHAHWHAHA

it's /pol/cels who think white women are trad because she they posts trad innocent instagram pics.

Attached: file.png (750x647, 550K)

Chinks own Africa though

Attached: 1513613036337.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

Ypu realize there are huge Muslim populations in SE Asia, right? Though she doesn't have to be. Plenty of mixed religion marriages.

>That bitch had sex with an alien
DROPPED

Jealous.

nah, i'm pretty skinny with a disproportionately thick neck and head

as if most Christians in America do

Based as fuck

Black Americans are only Muslims like white guys on /pol/ are "Pagans"

It's not a series, just hour long special and yeah it's funny as shit, including a dig at asians his wife apparently hated.

>half-asian half-black kids
Way to socially doom them.

At least their IQ will average out to 90 and their height will average out to 5'6"
He basically created Mexicans

no one was talking about christians you desparate seething faggot

Dave is already above average IQ, if not just short of genius.(Just estimating, based on his material)
While IQ is partially genetic, it's also wildly variable based on one's upbringing. If you have smart parents an a smart family, then you learn to reason the way they do.

>wildly variable based on one's upbringing
no

DAMN. Asian women will fuck anything BUT Asian males.

Attached: she_loves_bcc.jpg (480x640, 83K)

Thats not how genetics work. Chappelle is a nigger anomoly but his kids will get the usual draw of nigger genes
See Will Smith vs Jayden Smith, regression to the mean is a rough ride

Your dad married his maid?

Dumb mutt

man racemixing shit is just gross no matter what combo it is huh

t.Chang

Attached: 1560023638203.jpg (504x841, 44K)

money doesnt fix dork

dude had to get him an asian hooker just like all the other incels

>right in the feels
Don't lift for pussy.

Indonesia has more muslims than any other country on Earth, and there are a ton of other countries in South East Asia with muslim majorities or significant muslim populations.

looks my GF, unironically. feels good man

Attached: comfy.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>While IQ is partially genetic, it's also wildly variable based
It's not. The effect is tiny. See Minnesota trans-racial adoption studies.

Indonesians don't look Asian, they look like nigger mutts. Basically like his kids

At least the christians are doing it because there ancestors did. american blacks become muslims as some kind of rebellious act against their society.

CHING CHIA HAO
YING LING MAO
CHICKEEE FRY RYE???

t. Stephen Paddock

Every in denial faggot says this sam exact thing about whatever shitty ethnicity they're trying to damage control for. Protip retard all you described was the most basic behavior that everyone already expects.

Flips are bottom of the barrel women. They cook and clean and treat blacks/whites like kangs because they're just happy they don't have to live in a mud hut anymore eating jungle bug stew.

Depends on the region. Indonesia's got fuck loads of islands and ethnic groups.
A lot of them look at least as Asian as Filipinos like Chappelle's wife do.
And at any rate, the Philippines also has millions of Muslims in Mindanao and Palawan regions

black muslims are only in it due to their identity crisis, they dont care about any of the tenets they just want to REEEE to whitey using something that sounds good. pretty much the same thing as black Israelites.

>those child
[grandparent cry intensify]

Attached: wbuaz1lw.jpg (512x512, 30K)

My wife is Filipino and apart from being a fucking idiot (I mean literally high functioning retard at times - I had to explain to her at great length just the other day why the moon doesn’t fall down) she’s the perfect wife. Our daughter is very cute and hopefully will take after me intelligence wise, but other than that I’m perfectly happy. Pussy game is fucking crazy, she’s hot, and she’ll suck my dick whenever I want. I couldn’t ask for more in a wife.

i hate this faggot

Just like no one will ever feel your 4 inch penis huh Naruto?

Attached: 36D68A4D-3CEE-4554-A2DF-C69AD6565695.jpg (770x1148, 115K)

God I love retarded women. Good for you user, I wish you well

basically your "wife" is a midget with the mind of a child

Just laugh and realize that it means nothing in the real world. Meanwhile, white incels, niggers, and wetbacks are feeling major heat and this is all they can do to feel better.

how does it feel to know you produced a hapa

She’s 5’6” which is like a giant for a Filipino man, let alone a woman. I’m 6’3” so it doesn’t really matter. But yeah, she’s certainly not smart.

broken branch

Of course you do, you mutt.

>more "statistics" designed to help you cope
LMAO

Feels good man. She’s my pride and joy.

lol

>nothing more aryan than laughing at some dumbfuck broken english chink
>t. amerimutt

Gross, why would anyone brag about his father being stupid enough to marry a subhuman?

Please smother your retarded mutt daughter. Put her out of her misery.

T. Incel

based

Attached: C514184A-27D9-4A62-B53B-F45FE1D20E09.jpg (960x640, 66K)

This.

why are americans so gross to look at?

Attached: 11127755332.jpg (220x310, 16K)

*hits pipe*

I know im breaking the cardinal rule of 4channel, but do you "people" really not see anything wrong with being this awfully hateful day in and day out. "I'm done wage slaving for the day time to go on the internet and hate niggers, hate gooks bla bla bla"

cringe

This nigger absolutely SEETHING lmaooo

>lol XXDDD U MAD LOLOLOL

shut the fuck up

I can hate niggers at work too

no user you're right there's nothing wrong with you. Continue to be a hateful, ugly man until the day you die alone and bitter.

that's the plan

She isn't chinese.

Jesus, I'm glad I've stuck with white girls. You're living my nightmare. It's easy to find a gorgeous intelligent blondie

imagine being an azn incel who hates himself and isn't even from this fucking country

Nice

isnt it gay as fuck to have your wife suck your dick and then kiss her ?
b but its after she washes her mouth !
it still seems extremely gay to me.

Nothing wrong with wanting to not live around felons and retards that blast their shitty jungle beats all day.

reminder that it's all a lie and they are dumb little bug people consumed by severe insecurity about not being white. Even Nogs are more worthy of respect simply because they at least try to be themselves and lash out.

Attached: unnamed.png (720x382, 233K)

say that to my face not online see what happens fag

That's the worst part about kids: You can have a six and a seven and they'll churn out a couple of 3s.

We can see that

Attached: DkaYA07XcAAUt_w.jpg (870x948, 151K)

My word, that’s a rough looking Flip

Or 10’s. Genetics is weird that way.

Yeah, there's just no indication whether your kids will be gods or goblins.

existentially blacks are kind of like unruly children whereas asians are like spiteful teenagers, the kind that like to torture animals.

If by above average you mean 105

> If by above average you mean [a score that's above average]

blacks never aspired to be white. Even Uncle Tom's knew what the fuck they were doing and what their role was

Its over for yellow boys.

Attached: 1558799968540.png (1412x940, 1.28M)

you say that but you're very wrong, they straighten hair bleach skin and chase white girls

>that LBGT-Q car ride joke
Based af

NOT ALLOW

They have beauty standards influenced by whites, but if you were to ask the average black guy his ideal woman it would be Beyonce or Rihanna or something, not a white woman. Also, they don't ever claim to be whites, likely because they know that's bullshit. Asians will actually try to be white supremacists and live under the delusional assumption that if they breed with whites their children will be blond haired, blue eyed Aryans when the reality is they just end up hapa mutts.

based chinese wont take that shit

>straighten hair
Straight hair isnt specific to white people dipshit
>bleach skin.
>chase white girls
Are you referring to black men or women

Look. Here normie if it were up to me 99 percent of all you "people" would be done away with and replaced with synthetic blonde female robots. Who wants to see you niggers,chinks, whores, sandnigs and white ugly dudes?

For me? It's Vina Sky getting nailed by big white guys. Yes I'm an Asian male.

Attached: vina.jpg (561x620, 141K)

Chasing white girls doesn't imply a desire to be white anymore then white chicks chasing black dick implies they want to be black

depends on if it's a chimpout or a rape
They're different sure and the asians are more obviously delusional but while blacks might claim that they favor black women if you go by their actions you see the dissonance.

Fucking white women doesn't seem like much of a dissonance considering, especially when they see it as getting back at whites, which a lot of them do.

I was thinking more in terms of marriage esp for rich ones

>Retarded Flip wife

Attached: 1538725497503.jpg (846x768, 127K)

Cope. At the end of the day every race (except asians) favors their own over someone else.

> except asians
and whites

>can't refute
>posts cope
>oblivious to the irony

Most whites prefer dating other whites.

Based retard fucker

yea true I was thinking more abstract

only goymericans and only due to propaganda

Shut up naruto

WTF I love Dave Chappelle now

so is his latest special actually good, because I can't tell if Vice hates it because it's "politically incorrect" or if it's actually boring.

I thought it was funny, I watched it having no idea all the lefties hated it, only found out after

To be fair, it's China's fault for trying to breed out Africa so if the same think happens to them, I'm sure it's simply karma.

Look up twin adoption studies you fucking moron, you cant take an abo and raise him from birth to be a nuclear physicist, the evidence of this is Australia. They are trying so fucking hard to bring abos into the 21st century and they just cant. The only abo doctors and scientists you find are ironically enough, mostly white

they definateley hate it politically
if he wouldve just dropped the tranny jokes and kept the kill whitey shit Vice would proclaim it the greatest special of all time.

Any black who hates whitey is default Muslim

implying these losers have a life

me on the right

Dysgenics will literally be the end of the world

Like Kwanza.

>irrational fear

Attached: 1534735652299.jpg (400x346, 80K)

> make top tier wives
no they don't. Or they do but for men who already married and had children before. If you just give up and marry an asian even the normies will diss you behind your back.

>alcoholic, chainsmoking stoner
Sounds like a muslim to me.

>white incels are now hiding behind niggers
THE COPE NEVER ENDS LMAO

well the SPLC wont really acknowledge a black hate group unless they are focused on hating jews(black islam groups) or claiming to be the real jews (black israelite shit)

just some regular negros getting together and talking about killing whitey isnt good enough to get on the charts.
so if you wanna get noticed you have to jew it up

I mean what did they think would happen when they dump gorrilions of maocoins into developing Africa (thus transplanting their language and culture into the continent).

Damn, that's a cute baby.

Why you include mexicans in here?,we are are weebs who like asians .white people are the ones who like shitting on you guys

>blacks shitting on azns with this meme too
Gooks will never recover

Did you mail order her ? Why would she even think that ?

She won't be muslim, Philippines is 95% Catholic and she's American

LOLOL
Chinks have been taking over Africa and dropping PR shillery on the net stating that they are HELPING AFRICANS across the net.
African's are being RICED on the daily.
Fucks sake there are tens of thousands of half african half chinese blasian children across africa right now.
There'll be a massive generation of blasians in africa within our life times.
This "article" is just an attempt to lick the balls of western whites and downplay what's going on in Africa right now

Man Asians really do look like they have Downs Syndrome.

that means there will be an aids epidemic in china soon too does't it?

>Blacks shitting on asians

Since when?
Blacks love Asians.
Good chunk of black culture, actual black culture not what's being sold to you by house niggers, in america grew out of old anime and japanese games.

There's actually a few hundred thousand Africans living in China now.

user, there's already an aids epidemic an China.
It was started by tainted blood that they got from western countries.

Dose of truth: the type of people that talk like that behind people's back aren't "normies". Any man that is self-fulfilled has no need for this type of spiteful vitriol. The type of people you're talking about are bitter losers. When you have nothing going for you, you've gotta try to drag people down so that you can feel like you stand on equal footing. People cannot cope with their own inadequacies.

blacks usually have this idea that anybody not white is their ally against whites.

thats why in the early days of spic invasion the nigs loved it because they thought a bunch of their allies were coming from south america to team up with them.

To be fair that's all they do, all those south east asian wives that are being imported are all housewives and housewives only. Now don't get me wrong, but just having a maid as a wife doesn't seem all that great to me. I at least wished they have a little independence.

Looks more like Chinks are being BLACKED while the chinkcuck looks on in the background.

Attached: 51e6e455041638f7692ca403f4cc7f55--blasian-couples-black-couples.jpg (236x236, 12K)

correction: don't bother lifting if you're ugly. people will know you're compensating.

Wanna know something else? Most people are fucking losers who are full of pettiness and spitefulness and shitiness. Have you been to modern society lately? Let's put all the fucking degeneracy aside and just focus on the fact that everyone is on edge and pissed off on anti depressants or some kind of drug even the ruling class is entirely full fo shit retarded and degenerate.

compensation isnt neccesarily a bad thing

JAMAR PREASE NO HAVE SEX MAI WAMEN
WE ARE ARRIES AGAINSTSU WAITU PIGGU
I BEG YOU PREASE

Lifting for hole, is there anything more pathetic? You lost the game right there, no one will respect a man who lifts because he believes he will get pussy then, a loser will always be a loser no matter the mass of his body, its in the mind not in the muscles. Autists will never understand this

something tells me you never say this when it's comments directed at white people.

Anglo more like Ang-Lo

Will their kids dicks average out to be white-sized?

What with all the shitting on Asians all of a sudden I thought you people liked them or something

Attached: tenor (6).gif (250x256, 1.27M)

Attached: contrast-2.jpg (836x628, 182K)

man, if only the sexual reproduction of individuals could produce a combination of differing traits amongst offspring

It's just banter bro

>blacks usually have this idea that anybody not white is their ally against whites.

No actually.
That's what whites think.
That's what whites think blacks think, but it's jsut projection of their own fears.

Well off whites spend more time then you can imagine "subtly" pushing whites and mexicans are friends lets beat up the niggers!
Most hilarious part is that the Mexicans see through it and are hard core pro mexican first and see everyone else as an enemy unless they come to them on their terms.

i dont have strong feelings about asians either way

I JUST ROVE POSTING RIKE A DIS
MAKE AH ME RAUGH SO MUCH

>Older BETA with brown, goblin (flat face with jutting jaw), low-IQ, flat-chested midget from a 3rd world nation in Southeast Asia such as the Phillipines, Thailand or Indonesia.
Yeah just look at Tiger Woods

It's a an op they are running now since Blormpf got America into a trade and currency war with China that's escalating. I expect asians and Chinese to be dehumanized in right wing internet publications while the NY times will focus on how totalitarian and oppressive China is.

>Well off whites spend more time then you can imagine "subtly" pushing whites and mexicans are friends lets beat up the niggers!

based!

dios mio...

Attached: 6769a657190e9348b0d750599c5984c8.jpg (800x1106, 198K)

Only is the US can user posts a brown SEAMonkey like in the OP and user go "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE he got an Asian girl" as if these 2 people (Korean and Filipino) have anything in common.

Most Southeast Asians aren't even racially or ethnicly mainland East Asians but a separate ethnic group called Austronesians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austronesian_peoples

Attached: ugly_filipina.jpg (600x600, 31K)

Asians are the biggest losers ever, soulless bug people. Theyre so boring and out of touch

>I WIRR FUK WHITE WOMAN TO WHITEY, WHAT NAU?!!!

Attached: amwf couple.jpg (1538x2048, 584K)

See

>as if these 2 people (Korean and Filipino) have anything in common.

Wrong pic.

Attached: phillipines_duterte-asean-korean-bilateral-meeting-korea-india-november-14-2017-034_513B2E3844444DC7 (640x427, 95K)

You're overthinking it. It's just because the spergs from aznidentity/asianmasculinity lost their shit over the tarantino movie. White anons realized it was a really easy way to troll you guys, so they keep posting variations of the meme and you keep reacting to it.

From an outsider's PoV it's fun to watch the little incel civil war that /pol/ and the asian incel reddits have going.

I just assumed Indonesians were like west/central Asians- technically muslim but no-one actually really still practices it. I do like how they brutalize people who break the law

Everybody in this picture would be considered "Asian" in the US (except for the tall Swede)

Attached: phillipines-3.jpg (880x690, 222K)

Once in awhile, we get tired of blaming the jews. Then the jews do something yet again.

I always wonder where (s)he got the last name wu from

>all these Asians would be considered Asian
Wut?

nah I see it happening across the koshersphere in infowars and Breitbart comment sections /pol/ and alt right insults dehumanization and talking points are spreading. The articles themselves have become more hostile sounding.

You know what this tells me?

that you have so many pictures prepped pertaining to this subject, that you can't even keep up with yourself. I cannot think of anything more pathetic. Holy shit, go outside.

And Filipinos (Dave Chappelle's wife) are the most mixed people in the world having East Asian, Indian, Austronesian, Melanesian, and Negrito ancestry.

Most Filipinos have Negrito (Black) ancestry.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito

Attached: phillipines_aeta4yi1-600x400.jpg (600x400, 69K)

>It's just because the spergs from aznidentity/asianmasculinity lost their shit over the tarantino movie
You fucking wish. It's literally shit spilled over from /r9k/. White incels over in that board are obsessed with hating Asian men. /r9k/ is literally filled with white incels crying about being permavirgins or trannies posting trap porn.

Your post reeks of damage control. There are no such thing as Asian incels especially when Asians are easily outbreeding whites.

You wish Asians were getting trolled by these retarded threads. It is all just white incel cope LMAO

Attached: yao_lol.jpg (407x428, 19K)

>genetic hardening
whatever as long as you're happy man

Attached: 1525389159145.jpg (1125x597, 68K)

false white men bleaching ethnic sluts is hot and redpilled

>Wut?
These are Southeast Asians, you dumb faggot. If I showed you a picture of this and said it was the same as a Nordic, would you laugh at me? Of course you would because although both are CAUCASIANS, they aren't the same ethnic group.

Why would you think a light-skinned northern East Asian like a Japanese person is the same as a Filipino when they don't look anything alike, don't have the same mental capacities (IQ), don't have the same histories or accomplishments, etc.

Attached: arab girl_12627945_961306777295678_1193986874_n.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Cope harder redditor

Attached: 1566746867730.jpg (662x1141, 113K)

Nah. Having a bunch of meme-posting faggots repeat CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! at anyone who points out how painfully unfunny their spam is doesn't suddenly make those people Chinese. The whole meme is artificial and unfunny because each thread was so obviously filled with people larping and replying to themselves when they didn't get attention.

there are plenty of incels in China and Japan desu the numbers for men outnumber women by like 50 million. A full blown incel war on the internet like this...this could destroy everything

Don't blacks and Mexicans have a history of race related violence?

this bitch is hot thanks riceanon

Samefag.

BTW : Vina Sky = Vietnamese / SE Asian as if you couldn't tell from her pug/nigger-nose. Thanks for proving this here

Polish Mexicans in London?

>all these seething reddit gooks
LMAO

Attached: chinks cucked.png (1240x1198, 1.22M)

Meanwhile she is dating a Korean guy in real-life. Meanwhile your sister

Attached: incel_03.jpg (1144x841, 308K)

i was merely thanking my chink friend for the new ethnic chick im going to beat off too

what the fuck is wrong with these incels

they're honest

>These Asians are Asians from different parts of Asia
wut?

lmao sure thing, ping soi

Attached: dabs on gooks.png (768x405, 115K)

>Why would you think a light-skinned northern East Asian like a Japanese person is the same as a Filipino when they don't look anything alike
They do look alike, when you take away that Japan is a first world country. Yeah, a lot of flips are darker, but they also definitely spend more time in the sun and live in a warmer climate, but even then often don't look that much different from a lot of East Asians, who tend to naturally have darker skin as well.

A lot of flips are going over to Japan to work as nurses/maids for old people and often fit in extremely well, physically, to the point that Japs can't tell them apart immediately.

ew, you whities can have her!

i hate niggers and gooks other times too
im just not allowed to talk about it
turns out theres lots of people like me
hence this website

any other questions?

This is almost entirely untrue. I've got no skin in the game, but the only part that is accurate is the bit about elderly care. Maybe more true in Okinawa.

Most Muslims are actually chinks, not shitskins.

4 Filipinos in this picture and 1 Korean. Cant you pick them out? Of course I can and you probably can also.

Why are you a fucking MORON?

Attached: phillipines_10152244224773775_4735430108593785947_n.jpg (960x720, 126K)

Always hilarious how bitter Asian incels are always the ones most racist against other Asians, japs hate Koreans, Koreans hate chinks, chinks hate Thai, Thai hate flips etc lmao no wonder you're so fucked you're all so mentally in

Not saying there are no differences but they aren't completely different as that user is trying to claim. Also, just because some groups are geographically related doesn't mean they have to be that similar, so even if we say they aren't that similar to Japs, they're still Asian.

Attached: japanese soccer players.jpg (640x426, 69K)

yikes

Attached: chinks cucked.jpg (960x720, 87K)

>amwm

Honest about something no good person gives a shit about anymore
Breeding ourselves into one giant mutt race is inevitable, quit crying about it

Attached: goobacks.jpg (499x321, 35K)

Wtf happened here

Hence why I said that the skin color is the main identifier but even that isn't exact. There are Japs like the woman on the left.

I've spent the past 8 years living in Japan. I basically come into contact with a lot of Filipinos at work. Yes there are many Filipino workers, but stating that they fit in extremely well is laughable. Japanese can tell them from a mile off. They dress differently, walk differently, have different faces, even ride their bicycle differently.
Even when they mix with Japanese, the kids usually look foreign, albeit the Filipino short gene gets washed out easily, from what I've seen.

Maybe they can blend in in Okinawa (okinawan are partially Austronesian)

Only koreans and some Han Chinese blend in very well.

>not shitskins.
see
1. Indonesia is the most populous Muslim nation in the world. Most Indonesians look like this ...
2. 2nd most population Muslim nation in the world is Malaysia. Here is the Malaysian President.

Is there something in the American educational system that makes them not know a FUCKING THING about the rest of the world outside the US? Why are you so fucking dumb?

Attached: malaysia president_01.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

vlasian kidas are adorable.
Havent talked to a friend in ages. He went to Japan and got married there. Now he's got a kid and is more busy than ever.

kek

Blacks and any hispanic people.
Even mixed/black hispanics don't like african americans.

Imagine foaming at the mouth like this goofy user, being in such a hurry to spit out an idiotic post like this that you can't be bothered to use periods or even complete sentences.

I don't care about Asians in general but there are groups of them from reddit and discord that spam this site with creepy obsessive interracial stuff like this and cuckold porn. if this meme contains them to these threads then so be it. Also, all the emasculation targeted at Asian men makes me just as uncomfortable as emasculation targeted at white men

Attached: Erasmus.jpg (809x1145, 121K)

Rare picture of Frank with his mouth shut.

I feel what you're saying. Asia is a big place, with every imaginable climate and ecosystem. It makes sense that there would be different phenotypes even among fellow Asians.

checked superior digits
peace, ricefrendo. we love you, your culture, and especially your women. no one is safe here.
i don't care about your dick size. i'll smoke you out and make fun of faggots with you.

welcome to wojak land

Can't. Gotta study. Violin practice after.

t.well paid race baiting shill

Not really.
Most of it is started by mexicans actually.
Most anti mexican violence is started by whites however,. Look up the Zoot Suit Riot,

welcome to how it feels to be black on Yea Forums

Attached: 7DBBD8DA-25F7-48A4-A594-F1BD0934987F.gif (342x171, 11K)

>anti mexican violence

is this violence that is aimed at mexico or does it mean being against mexicans doing violence??

I think he means against Mexicans, even those who did not do anything violent, like in the Zoot Suit Riot.

RIOT!
THROW BACK A BOTTLE OF BEER!

You can be Muslim without adhering to Sharia law. Sharia is a perversion of the original Islam.

Filipinos really are the dumbest women on the planet. I dated one who had the intelligence of a middle schooler. It was actually charming for a while because she made me feel like a genius as a guy who got mediocre grades in school, meanwhile this bitch should have failed high school and couldn’t pass her 101s at community college. I think she failed English 3 times or something retarded like despite being born in the u.s. Luckily for her she had fat tits and found a sucker like me to help her out. I learned my lesson.

>Lifting to get laid

If your not doing it to beat Broly your pathetic.

Who literally cares. It’s a anonymous image board.

Can anyone make a collage of all the negative articles Dave got on his newest special?

Cringe.

Do you people shit on men working out to get pussy because you know that it would work and they would realize that they don't need shitty clothes and other trash they sell to them to as a way to get laid?

*hits pipe*

Stumbled upon this half Nigerian half Japanese girl on youtube one day. She was really cute but sadly found out she was dating a white guy, think I can find her insta.

This. We don't care why you lift. Just DO IT. IT WORKS LITERALLY EVERY TIME.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO PUUHREEEEEEEEEEEZUUUUU DAEVVEEUUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Found it instagram.com/cocoalizzy/

>"""comedian"""

Lemme guess she jokes about being a woman who happens to be Asian

Meh.

Now if you could find a half-Khoisan half-east Asian...

I'm utterly convinced the """""people""""" hating on asians here are spics and niggers, literally nobody in my white circle dislikes asians, the same can't be said for pakis and blacks though.

She's Latina dumbass

this

they are literally minstrel muslims. nig at my job is only muslim so he can proclaim he doesn't eat swine. meanwhile his gf is 320lbs

how do i get an asian gf as a white 6'2 man with brown hair and eyes? what are the first steps?

be white

what's the second step

Uh huh...

there isnt one

he was dating her before he made chappelle's show

Muslim guys can marry Christians every other reply to this is irrelevant

no she isnt stupid fuck

does it matter depending on if I go for east or SE asian?

>used to work in maintenance with a bunch of filipinos back in college
>always stealing supplies and complaining, never following the rules and order of thinks

Yeah fuck those people

THERE MIGHT BE A FEW THAT HATE

BUT MOSTLY WE RAUGH

USA WILL BEAT CHINA IN WW3 BTW

Attached: 1559159582374.jpg (500x500, 33K)

i doubt it

My wife is Indonesian and it's pretty much the same. She says stuff that just makes me shake my head at the idiocy.

That said, she has her Masters degree and is actually very successful. She still waits on me hand and foot and cooks phenomenal meals for me. Tonight she made me crab legs and cajun shrimp.

She also allows me to fuck other women as long as she's in the same room. I banged six different women this year alone. Only one was better than a seven, but it's hard to find super hot women who are into that arrangement so whatever.

We also live in a half a million dollar house on the water and are approaching the top 5% of income in the country. Approaching eleven years together. Not sure how it all happened desu

nice blog faggot

>elite upper class
>is a degenerate adulterer and wife is a cuckhold

shocker

my gf is thai and it's the same thing. Very well behaved, insane puss, has never argued with me about anything, draws me pictures of of her looking at me, etc. She might be dumb or quite smart, I don't know because she only talks when there is something important to say.

Anticipated replies

That's wrong though. Whites are the most bitter posters, that's not even debatable. Can't even blame them with the political climate, of course they're lashing out at "based" asians, at the end of the day no race really likes each other.

only /r/aznmasculinity would have the audacity to flaunt asian pride but then sow discord amongst the various asian subgroups
at the end of the day you're some horny yellow incel who grew up around white people and feel you DESERVE a white gf
asian pride has nothing to do with it obviously because you're racist towards other asians and don't even understand their culture

Also, is it adultery if she consents and is present? The definition seems to vary based on culture with some considering adultery all extramarital sex. Not that I care either way.

baby looks like a Cambodian

He's a larping Muslim. Like those larping black Israelites.

Dave doesn't eat pig, but he sure as hell loves drinking.

How did this dude grow taller?

/pol/lacks are pagans but not in the way they think

Attached: Fact.png (500x334, 200K)

Not she is just a cuckquean. I personally find the idea pretty hot so enjoy it. Though maybe it's not even that since I feel cuckqueaning involves humiliation of one of the women.

Traditional Islam in Africa isnt like islam anywhere else. Its pretty "tolerant" and very lax, muslim travelers in the 13th century criticized Malians for associating with non muslims and allowing not women to travel without a male and not forcing them to wear burkas.

Sufism has dominated for most of history but that has changed recently with Saudis and other states promoting Wahhabism to incite global terrorism

Most Malaysians are brown

But blacks dont eat pussy

You're a single incel living alone.

Attached: 8simplerulesforforgettingmydeceasedfather.jpg (1600x669, 194K)

>I had to explain to her at great length just the other day why the moon doesn’t fall down

Attached: 1404982067388.jpg (560x375, 30K)

An East Asian woman procreated with a Northern European man and unfortunately the result was a son. If they had had a daughter she would probably be a super model by now, but their son is relentless posting BMWF porn on multiple websites because a POV of his tiny chiny chubby getting blown would inspire laughter instead of anger.

blasian girls are hot as fuck. you lads ever see honey gold?

Attached: 85453585.jpg (220x300, 20K)

I dated a nork when I was in college. She was adopted. She was very fun and busty. I didn't understand the politics of the region at the time. Good times.

>literally in the Quran
>Literally stressed in Hadiths
>lol fuck both of those
>no but I'm totally a muslim bro

She looks like one to me, unless she jabbers in Tagalog

I will only breed daughters with my chinese, korean and japanese wives.
Maybe I'll accept a son from the korean if her father has the chadkoreanchin.
Possibly I'll have a manchu -chinese wife also who would be allowed to bear me a son, and a japanese-ainu wife who will bear me a son.
Otherwise my sons will be born from my european, iranian, hindusthani and ethiopian wives.

gook

Honestly, I think 50% of the spamming of the BRADU meme is from Spics and Pajeets who are laughing their asses off at the ensuing white vs. asian shit flinging. It's like a kid throwing a rock at a retard and then laughing when that tard punches the guy next to him. The number of posts (not unique posters but definitely posts) of people stating that BRADU is a forced and unfunny meme is roughly equivalent to the number of posts of blacked.webm and other autistic ricecel retaliation so it just fuels further shit flinging. Personally, I think the meme is dumb but the shitstorm is fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1566788399796.png (701x582, 451K)

NORth Korean.
You must be new.

based and dare I say redpilled

>It's just because the spergs from aznidentity/asianmasculinity lost their shit over the tarantino movie
You don't know who posts what.
It's just your preferred narrative.

Intelligence is largely, though not entirely, matrilineal, so you shouldn't waste much cash on SAT prep classes for your halfling daughter.

>my wife can suck dick so well!
>she was a virgin when I married her I swear
>well, my daughter doesn't look that much like me but the food my wife cooks is amazing!

Attached: You.png (1080x1079, 1.11M)

True Islam predates Muhammad, and it's less of a religion and more of a way of life.

>Intelligence is largely, though not entirely, matrilineal
Source?

Isn't that the guy responsible for Zyzz's death?

OOOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOOOO
DAVE CHAPPERRE
WHY U BETRAY ME
I POST BRACKED PORN I THOT BRACK PEEPO WERE MY FREN

Attached: soy_sauce_boy.png (644x800, 161K)

How are you doing as a whitey?

>irrational fear

Damn, glad I'm not asian

>What with all the shitting on Asians all of a sudden I thought you people liked them or something
If you're talking about the last month, it's because of the Tarantino movie with the Bruce Lee fight.
People weren't happy with it, and some people assumed all those people who weren't happy with it were insecure asian people, so there's shitflinging because of that.

If you mean the last couple of years it's mostly because of the state of China, a totalitarian country that does a lot of shitty things.
Other things that have lead to more anti-asian sentiments being posted on Yea Forums in the last decade is just more asians posting on Yea Forums. Japs shitting on gooks, gooks shitting on chinks, chinks shitting on japs, gooks, seaniggers, tibetans and chinks from the wrong province.
There's also insecure non asians who see asians as valid targets for punching down on the incel scale, a white incel is a sad thing, but a hapa incel is even sadder.

While there's more shitting on asians than there used to be, I don't think they're actually being shat on more than anyone else, probably less than whites, indians, middleeasterners and blacks.

where the fuck did you pulled that from jesus christ

>Breeding ourselves into one giant mutt race is inevitable, quit crying about it
It's not, it's even hard to accomplish if you'd artifically plan for it, since the time it would take would be so long you'd have new distinct ethnic groups.
You can remove smaller "pure" ethnicities, but you'll still have various large indian homogenous populations and chinese populations around.
At best, or worst depending on how /pol/ackian you are, you'll get brown mix in europe and the americas, and a slanted eye mix in africa.

For real, if American blacks really gave a shit about historically and geographically accurate ethnic religions they would all be Afro-pagan. Instead they are adopting the religion of the first group of foreigners to buy slaves from the ancestors of their rival tribes instead of the second group of foreigners that bought slaves from their conquerors' ancestors.

everything guys do is for pussy. you think a guy gets a nice car just because its nice? no. it's all to trick beautiful women into sleeping with them. life isn't some deep thing where its about doing things for yourself. we all are slave to our desires and everyone just wants to fuck the shiniest thing in the treasure chest.

>Dave "My wife is Asian" Chappelle