Reminder that Eric Butts is not only a lover of television and film. But also music. He's a talented musician

Reminder that Eric Butts is not only a lover of television and film. But also music. He's a talented musician.

youtube.com/watch?v=MECNm4MEDkA

Fun fact: One of his favourite bands is Green Day. Here is a video of him enjoying them: youtu.be/jYGyDDIgn-I

Attached: REACTION_ Star Wars_ The Rise of Skywalker D23 Special Look Trailer - Daisy Ridley Movie 2019 5m23s (1280x720, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ericbutts.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I find his channel unbereable. But that's not so bad. Colour me surprised. At least he does more things than behaves publicly like a crying clown watching Disney trailers. And that is more than the majority of us can say.

>brainlet listening to brainlet music
yep, it checks out.

reminder that you're him or someone who knows him shilling for him and that advertising is against the rules

I love him :(

He looks more likeable in this.

Green day. Is that a jojo reference?

>green day
LMAO S0yb0y enjoy a band only s0yb0ys enjoy. Like pottery.

Attached: 1544382458665.png (720x720, 1.24M)

I only listen to ska punk

Stop trolling worst music taste ever fucking pop punk . stop shilling this faggot its time these kinda guys get bullied into silence i would stomp him the fuck out irl

Attached: FD32BD03-A869-4609-A363-5931578D8E6C.png (1149x566, 647K)

DARK AND STORMY NIIIIIIIIIIIII HIIII HIIIIGHT

Based. I have more empathy for him after the memes.

>FUCK WORK
Based.

that's why he became a jewtuber. now he can cry in front of his computer and get paid for it.

I need him and James Youniverse to die in a fucking hole as an example to all the other reaction pricks out there.

WHAT THE FUCK???
HE'S A FUCKING PHONY, IS WHAT HE IS!
GODDAMN USURPER.

Attached: 1555232224087.png (378x478, 320K)

>talented
Whoa buddy he plays crap pop punk that hasnt been relevant in years. He is a decent drummer but everything else is stuff beginners know.

>Eric, my son, you have 2 options. You can form a band and rock shows or you can cry on YouTube for sympathy/hate/disbelief views. Which do you choose???

He can enjoy and do what the fuck he wants. Just don't upload it on the internet lmaooo

This guy is genuinely pathetic. Oh my God, I shouldn't have seen that video.

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-142233_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 620K)

>those yellow teeth
Wtf

What makes this worse too is that decent drummers and bassists are supremely in demand now. Every jackass has a strat and an amp but drummers and bassists are hard to find.

He could be tearing up his local scene like i am trying to do with my band...but nah he will just stick to crying on the internet over some really gay stuff.

Attached: 1566700838464.jpg (520x390, 33K)

>He's a talented musician
eh I don't know about that. But at least he was a well rounded person with interests beyond CONSUME PRODUCT.

I bet your music sounds like shit

Holy shit he is really talented , piano , drums harmonica you name it. he can play it

>2019...I'm forgotten

He was 3 albums out

Attached: ericbuttsepic.jpg (500x500, 63K)

That may be true but your mom likes it.

He produced 4 movies and a documentary as well

But he's famous for being a crying man baby.

Got any links??

incel lookism redpill time

music is all about image

Attached: gettyimages-592309028.jpg (1642x924, 208K)

ericbutts.com/

Attached: six-cover-600.jpg (600x600, 275K)

more than i've done with my life.

>actually plays music
well this really does explain how he got a gf despite being the cringiest dork in those movie vids

>James Youniverse
Does this guy has a secret talent like Eric or is he really just a faggot boomer with no skills?

His gf has a manlier jaw than him and has the voice of that 40+ years old that lives in the other side of the city.

getting one or two sub5/10 gfs = Incel virginity status

>punk rawk!
>comics!
>star wars!
>b films!

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>actually having sex with women = incel virginity
I have never seen such COPE in all my days

Attached: 1529056272413.png (586x634, 276K)

>originally released in 2003
How old is he? Is he like 40?

Oh no no no no

Attached: eric2.jpg (158x211, 12K)

>2003 pop punk kino
Where can I find this?

Exactly 40 this year

Is his wife hot?

I would

>Is Eric Butts, a S o y man?
>Yes he is
>Are his reactions exagerated?
Yes They are
>Are his reactions real?
>Probally are, yes someone like him exists its possible,
>Does he live in a fantasy world?
>Yes
>Is his body even capable of producing testorone?
>Probally not
But he is S oy Kino i just laught at his reactions he is the epitome of what it means to be a so yboy, literally 1 second into the trailer and he is already having a convulsion, he is pathetic but funny to me,he is like the result of years of consumism and western pop culture,he is the ultimate bugman

pics?

>decide to check out some of my old ska punk band's videos on youtube. Cringe myself into oblivion.

>talented musician.
This is high school tier garbage. Fuck off, Eric.

>posting that ugly skank
We get it, you're anti-weeb

seriously what the fuck is that thing on his cheek

This is the blandest thing I heard in my entire life.
Literally the only semi interesting thing is the harmonica.