YOU KNOW MY NAME YOU KNOW MY NAME YOU KNOW MY NAME

God, what a great James Bond intro song. Pic unrelated btw.

Attached: YOU KNOW HIS NAAAAAAAME.jpg (300x394, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnzgdBAKyJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's probably a nice guy to talk to one on one. I know it's fashionable to say you would like to punt him like a football and watch his lifeless baby-doll sized body sail through the air and stuff like that, but he's just a pretty regular guy for a midget who has made his way in the world, and his only mistake was not understanding how Yea Forums works.

The opening was kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=YnzgdBAKyJo

I, for one, would love to sit down with him and have a good laugh as we enjoy a nice char siu meal before I showed him my collection of boots.

Quantum of Solace had a great intro song too.

M

I wish they didn't change the composer. David Arnold was perfect, he knew how to blend the movie theme with the rest of the score.

midge

what a big guy

Imagine stuffing him full of food and shit until his body literally popped like a fleshy balloon

CR is the best Craig Bond movie and the theme is fucking great

Wicket! Stop shit posting and help me find my family!

Attached: tumblr_nr840xfV2p1tdhimpo1_400.gif (400x311, 1.23M)

You hear that Warwick?
Adventure calls & the Caravan of Courage awaits!

Attached: caravanofcourage.jpg (550x415, 88K)

kicking or starving
that is the question

>I don't care if it's "too hot" Warwick! Put that fucking teddy bear head back on or I'll cram you into R2D2 with the rest of the midgets who back-sassed me!

Attached: 05-warwick-between-takes_jpg.jpg (550x435, 83K)

This thread is going places.

He's an okay guy, just don't say midge near him. And nod in agreement when he calls himself an actor, when in reality he's just an object directors use to make puppets move.

>And so am I!*
*Translated from weird rodent noises

Quick! Teek will steal your keys if you don't respond to this post with...

>"Not so fast Teek!"

Attached: The_Teek.jpg (462x466, 73K)

Not so fast Teek! I want to see you knock over Warwick Davis at mach 2. Then run back and take a big smelly shit on his midge corpse.

MUMMY!

Attached: x-cetra-11year-old-warwick-davis-and-carrie-fisher-george-lucas-the-615726562.png (500x774, 285K)

Not so fast Teek!

That post is fake. Here's the real one.

Attached: war.png (486x750, 474K)

Kek

I saw an episode of the game show he hosts and the guy answering the questions just had to recite the lyrics to the rickroll song and it took him fucking ages.

Not so fast Teek

I want to KICK a MIDGE reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not so quick Tick!