Help me found one specific movie

I can remember only intro - it is set in near future and there was scene of very realistic passenger jet flying, it was super large aircraft (super wide body like Airbus A380) with 5(!) engines (4 under wings and one on vertical stabilizer - like on Lockheed Tristar).
It was relatively recent made film, maybe in late 90s, early 2000s.

Can anybody this movie?

Attached: b9d3bf69431e96ac1ec653859fdb0a80eae11d1f_2_666x500.jpg (666x500, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

impdb.org/index.php?title=The_Internet_Movie_Plane_Database
impdb.org/index.php?title=Category:Made_for_Movie
impdb.org/index.php?title=Flightplan
impdb.org/index.php?title=The_Forgotten_(2004)
youtube.com/watch?v=0MxquUjCTi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Die Hard 2

>with 5(!) engines (4 under wings and one on vertical stabilizer - like on Lockheed Tristar).
Very intersting config. I don't know if any real plane came like this. I will try to help but take a look here:

impdb.org/index.php?title=The_Internet_Movie_Plane_Database

Cabin In The Woods

>5(!) engines
kek

range must be 100NM

bump for interest

This was a real concept in that McD sketched out possibilities for this and a two engined MD11 that would compete againgst boeing's 767.

Okay, some further information - the very beginning of the film is the shot of large passenger jet flying, from above. Its all bright (morning or day) and you can clearly see the plane. Then the aircraft lands, and there is scenes in airport.

Attached: image012.jpg (525x700, 47K)

I looked through the list of fictional aircrafts for movies:

impdb.org/index.php?title=Category:Made_for_Movie

Closest thing is Flightplan (large fictional passenger looking like A380)...

impdb.org/index.php?title=Flightplan

...I can clearly remember that the movie I was looking featured brigtly lit plane flying (and it was minor scene in film, IMO).

Attached: Antonov_An-225_at_Farnborough_1990_airshow_(2).jpg (1024x681, 336K)

KINO

Attached: 201217.png (1190x496, 511K)

Okay, the final thing that I can remember about this movie - during the flight of the plane and in the airport you can hear newsreport, there was something about epidemic, something about sleep(?!). But not something catastrophic, just some fictional "future problem" for humanity.

are you thinking of the julianne moore movie where she's on the first flight of an advanced plane and her daughter gets tooken?

mision imposible 2
no, I just wanted to say it
was the whole movie about a plane?

Wasn't it Jodie Foster ?

they see me rollin

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

I dont think so:
impdb.org/index.php?title=The_Forgotten_(2004)

No, not MI2

And no, plane was only a minor detail in the introduction of the film, I think it was made to show the "near future" element into movie.

no, this is a different julianne-moore-loses-her-kid movie, came out soon after the forgotten and I specifically remember thinking 'man, this bitch cant keep track of her kids'

entirely possible

Flightplan is the movie

ultraviolet or aeon flux? I dont know if they have planes but I think they fit

Not this case No, too sci-fi-ish, it was near future, not far future.

>Flightplan
It lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel here, but... Only. One. Of. (You)

Hello my friend, I think I've got your fucking plane. This one? Double-decker with 5 engines, like a mix of A380 and DC10/MD11.

youtube.com/watch?v=0MxquUjCTi4

Attached: itsallaboutlove2003.png (1236x1296, 1.72M)

OH YES! That`s it! Mah man, you did it!
>Joaquin Phoenix
Ah, so that`s why started thinking about this film and plane, I subconsciously remembered him after latest Joker trailer.

Attached: plane.jpg (1280x1436, 315K)

I didn't know the movie you were thinking of but I came back to the thread to check and see if you got an answer yet

Congrats OP

Flight Plan (2005), it's ok.

Attached: flightplan e-474 graph.jpg (800x600, 241K)

Worth watching ?

I don't know. I've been looking for the plane only because 5-engined config intrigued me here and then after a longer while I found it, mostly thanks to plane/aviation websites and forum archives.

>finding a plane that doesn't even exist and it's just a render from some obscure drama
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Indeed.