Anyone want a drink?

>anyone want a drink?
What did she mean by this?

Attached: jane-the-hamptons-topless-2-seinfeld-e1535566044361.jpg (957x538, 486K)

>leaving George because of the size of his dick
Seinfeld truly was redpilled. Reminder that ALL women are whores.

If a gentile woman dates a kike, yes, she's a whore.

I just saw the episode where Elaine asks our the moving guy JUST because he's a 6'3" Chad
Really hit me right in the feels. Women don't care about anything besides looks. I thought about shooting myself on the spot. My life is a fucking joke. I'm 5'5" for reference

you can at least be funny or have a big dick. Women don’t like pathetic faggots that feel sorry for themselves

I'm neither of those, and I have a genetic stutter. I never felt sorry for myself until then. I have money and status and take care of myself but every woman I have ever touched is immediately repulsed by me. Now I'm going bald at 24. It's all over

it appears you attitude is your worst enemy. If you have money and status then looks and height aren’t so important anymore. If you acknowledge that women are shallow and go for looks or money/power then own it and sell yourself based around the desirable things you have that women want.

The reason the are repulsed by you is because they can sense you are a massive loser with a shitty personality. I've already taken a massive dislike to you and you've barely said anything. Pathetic loser. Kys.

Would it be ungentlemanly to begin masturbating to her right in front of her there and then?

Doesn't matter, women are ONLY attracted to physical appearance, that's my point. If you're a genetically inferior male, you're untouchable. Even with 4/10 girls. Dating apps ruined everything. I've never even held a girl's hand or had a first kiss. I try to be a good Christian and shrug it off but God made me this way, maybe as a punishment for something

>being shallow like a woman
enjoy it bud

I work on private jets for a living and from what I’ve seen money always trumps looks. I see a lot of ugly old men with a lot of money drive up on their luxury euro cars with 10/10 bitches and load up in the jet to go the Bahamas for the weekend. Most of these guys are short, overweight lawyers and doctors

Talk is cheap. Try living a day in my shoes. Nobody will even touch me

This is bullshit man, if you have money buy a Range Rover or m5 or even a Lamborghini if you got it like that and watch the third line up for that dick

LMAO

>having money means you can buy companionship
doing it wrong

I have money as in I can buy a house at 24, not as in I'm a nigger-rich multimillionaire who can blow money on expensive cars and private jets

Can you afford a 600-800 a month car payment? If so then you have no excuse to not be wading through pus

its a good thing, imagine if your ancestors were even bigger incels than they were

Stop being such a faggot. I have a 5'5 mate that gets heaps of pussy and is never without a girlfriend for long. I also worked with a srilankan guy that was probably a bit shorter than 5'5 and that guy used online dating successfully. The guy had 5 girls on the go so he had a different place to stay every night while he was homeless.

I had a car for 2 years and it did absolutely dick regarding getting me laid.

Wrecked it on the highway... on Valentines day. Good shit.

Was it a car that gets female attention? You say you are 5.5 have you tried some lofted shows to get you into the 5.8 range? If you are bald what are you doing about it? Owning it or hiding it?

>I work on private jets for a living
How many times did Bill Clinton fuck you?

>blow your entire fortune on a nice car, that'll make you sexy
Fuck off kike. Stop trying to emulate Elliot Roger

I fix and upgrade them, I’m not the staff flying in it

spending 5% of my income on a car seems insane

COPE

why are americans scurred of breasts?

if I posted a picture of breasts I will get banned.

So many of you really don't deserve to live.

Entire fortune no but you have expendable income and enjoy cars anyway then it’s a win win

>dude just don't save for your future lol blow it on stupid shit to so it might (remote chance) get you a stupid bimbo
Spoken like a true poorfag. This is why I know you have no money/are a wagie

This.

Having a car doesn't get you laid. It can facilitate getting some bitch to where you want to fuck her. But so can Uber.

Cars are a meme, getting pushed hard because ride sharing is making car ownership a losing proposition.

I make x4 the average family income for the state I live in, user said he had money and status, I didn’t tell him to blow all his money I said if he had money then use it to his advantage.

>that 10 digits right hand
Holy shit didn't know that

You're retarded if you think anything you can buy could help him out. He's a beta male

h-how big is george‘s dick

asking the important questions

6 inches.

THERE WAS SIGNIFICANT SHRINKAGE

Attached: 1555696959643.jpg (960x960, 79K)

lol imagine

it shrunk to 7" then, can you imagine?

Can confirm 187 cm and whenever I look at a woman she does the hair push to get my attention

my dick is barely average and gets insanely small at times
am I fucked ?

He could lease a female. That would help.

Everyone cares only about looks

Yeah, and I don't look good enough. Game over

That's bullshit, women really value confidence over looks.

Male sexuality is based mostly on visuals. Female sexuality is more nuanced. You have to think about it in metacognitive terms.

Tall guys who are conventionally handsome are already extremely confident. They've been blessed by genetic lottery and every aunt and cousin had been making doe-eyes at them forever. They probably bagged their first girl in middle school. At that point their looks hardly matter. They ooze confidence and women pick up on that.

>That's bullshit, women really value confidence over looks.

Attached: 1557172033174.jpg (500x500, 24K)

THIS One of my best friends is 5'4-5'5 and he's scored so many hotties it's ridiculous. He just has charisma and owns the fact that he's short. Women want a guy that's fun and if he's funny they forget about looks since they're having a good time with the guy. You just need to know how to carry yourself, make them laugh and feel pretty. Being a manlet and ugly just means you have more work to do than a CHAD. But instead you decide to cry and whine about it. Like the user said I hate you already for acting so pathetic.

Imagine being this deluded

Attached: 1562465485387.jpg (600x490, 16K)

They do though. What you see is a lot of women hanging off tall guys. What you're missing is that it's not their tallness or handsomeness. Those qualities made them CONFIDENT, which is what women really want.

Beta males who don't get female attention are not confident. No surprise why. And women can pick up on lack of confidence as well. Women don't want that shit, they're already a basket case and they need a rock in their lives.

HE WAS IN THE POOL

5% is a low ball considering gas, repairs, and taxes. Im thinking its 8% of mine but i make absolute shit money

because it's obscene, eurotard
americans are a modest people

Poorfag. Cars give you freedom

you're wasting your time. these incels just want to cry and complain about how miserable their lives are because of everyone else. they don't want to change and work on themselves. no matter how bad my life gets I know I'll never be as pathetic as these betas which makes me feel good about myself. I can get laid and they never will because they're weak minded

Elliot Rodger didn't have a nice car, he drove a used BMW 3 Series, which in Santa Barbara might as well be a rusted out honda civic

>americans are a modest people
They formerly were

>license
>registration
>insurance
>storage

>freedom
ok bud

Guys I just bought a house for 249k

Is that sexy? Will that help me get girls?

You forgot getting stuck on traffic

No, but, congratulations.

If it's a nice house you should bring girls there to drink. If it's a dump, drink somewhere else first, THEN bring them.

It'll help you look like a safe, stable option, for sure.
Now add a hot tub and then yes, yes it will.

Of course it helps but seriously if you aren't physically attractive, have a small dick or have a shit personality you are only going to get gold diggers

>Now add a hot tub and then yes, yes it will.
If you have a house these should really be mandatory. Esp if you live anywhere cold-ish but not so brutally cold you can't go outside.

I have no skills with women but I house-sat a place with a hot tub once and I've never seen women strip down so fast in their lives.

Or you could just get a dog.

I know this feel

sexy is being able to buy what you want on a whim, and going into a restaurant without looking at the bill. girls don't give a shit if you saved up for something while working 50 hour weeks, they want a guy who takes life as it comes but is somehow still rich enough to let them go shopping.

Nah, it all comes down to F A C I A L B O N E S T R U C T U R E

You think girls give a shit if this guy is rich?

Attached: miroslav cech.jpg (640x641, 73K)

obviously he can get laid, but when it comes down to choosing between a fuckboy like that or a "real man" they will choose the one who can provide long term while still entertaining her with a daily sense of adventure

Nope, girls all wanna provide for themselves nowadays, this is only true for third worlders nowadays

Unrealistic proposition for single people who work in an office 8 hours a day. I feel bad for dogs with single working owners.

Isn't it commonly known that MEN only care about looks

I'm told that in a car you can go anywhere.

AN OSTRICH BURGER

Incels btfo

To fuck? Are you a Canadian?

Just wear 8 inch lifts nigga lmao not that hard

Being caught coping is worse than just bee-ing yourself

theres significant difference between being 5'5 in asia or Latin america than in europe

I'm Australian. We are taller than you.

To get girls, you cumbrain idiot.

>real tits
>supergirl
>the virgin

The girls Jerry never got to sleep with were the hottest ones.

Attached: 1425515525.jpg (1309x736, 227K)

The joke waa that women have never seen unerect penises before

Time to take the Jackpill, guys.

Attached: x27.jpg (850x1342, 269K)

>she didn't know about shrinkage

ishygddt

Why would I need girls if I have a bitch?

Hey! Even Costanza got some action. He just looks bad because everyone else of main cast are fucking sluts.

Another misogynist who thinks only MEN can do things. Well whatever men can do, women can do better, only MtF can do better than women

the only famales who show any interest in me are older women or teenagers, what do?

Mother-daughter 3ways

George had 47 girlfriends on the show.

he should've added one of those stretching cages to that tiny dick lmao

Literally no need if your 7ft tall and made of muscle.

Fuck cougars and jb, live the dream. Also

George was Larry David's self-insert and his role was to degrade goy women by sleeping with them

there should be a law that forces women to acknowledge that a dick should not be judged under shrinkage conditions

kek

She is asking if anyone wants to drink milk from her tits

What

Jerry get iPad