VICE has spoken

Attached: IMG_5630.png (640x1136, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cam.ac.uk/research/news/over-half-a-million-people-take-part-in-largest-ever-study-of-psychological-sex-differences-and
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck are the faggots at vice smoking?

I have no idea wtf any of this is supposed to mean

this must have been written by a woman because it’s completely unintelligible to me

>unforgivably basic things like going to the gym
Is the author obese or have noodle arms?

what the FUCK is wrong with corduroy?

what

I honestly don't know what any of that means. Am I having a stroke, or are they speaking in some obscure code?

What? I don't understand

I enjoy Tarantino and Shrek.

Too high IQ for me

Was this written by an AI?

It looks so incredibly faggy.

>wearing thing
no, Sweetie...

Attached: retard smug.gif (293x228, 415K)

I guarantee its the later these people take more pride in being an androgynous over-civilized numale than they would in being obese

Imagine listening to a fucking thing Vice has to say.

only hobos wear it

Women were a mistake
Internet was a mistake
Women on the internet makes me wish for ww3

It's like an extraterrestrial trying to communicate. They've analyzed our language and some basic aspects of popular culture but they string them together in bizarre ways because they still haven't figured out the correct syntax.

Attached: 1541622733521.jpg (360x360, 55K)

consider yourself lucky user

So softboi is just the new PC way to call someone a faggot?

I don’t get it
and I’m okay with that.

Is there context to this or does the writer think we all live in their head?

The FUCK does that mean?

What the fuck am I reading?

Do i have AIDS now?

All those whiny faggots that called themselves "writers" think that the entire world is all about them.

I once got a blowjob from a chick while I was wearing corduroy pants and I didn’t take them off and I was basically sitting on her massive tits while she was laying on her back, and when I got up her tits had the imprint of my corduroy pants on them.

not a very interesting story I know, but the memory has stuck with me since like 1999

Imagine getting paid for writing such bullshit and imagine on top of that considering yourself a cornerstone of society while doing so.

>Tarantino angers beta asians and also VICE cucks
Can he get any more based?

Based teddy bear

Best post itt iigtbqhwy

Attached: D1951993-ADCF-45A6-A27C-DB3AB55B112A.jpg (557x605, 48K)

>unforgivable things like going to the gym
Imagine the looks of the fat faggot who said this.

Attached: tsukino_mito10.jpg (2531x3678, 655K)

I feel like I don't live in the same world as everyone else on the internet.

Attached: 1508874671422.jpg (800x679, 54K)

fucking based
i feel like i'm having a stroke

Yeah. They have a lot of similarities with the incel infestation over here

Attached: blue-velvet-dennis-hopper-dean-stockwell-beer-toast-6.png (720x368, 243K)

>tinder whore thinking she's too good for the men she meets
any kinos?

It actually says "unforgivably basic things" which is somehow even worse

"Unforgivably basic". They look down on it in the same way someone else would see a basic bitch's hobby as Netflix.

each others' dicks

This sounds like it was written by a moderately to severely autistic person

You think they post on Yea Forums(nel) too?

Too cryptic for me

can someone translate this autism?

Yes

I felt like I was understanding what she was saying until I finished reading it.

Imagine beating this person up. It'd probably feel really satisfying.

this was a computer algorithm trying to construct a woke hot take on its own, right?

I don't get it

I think she´s saying that it's unforgivably for these "softbois" in what she thinks is a really clever observation and not some niche meme shit no one cares about

LITERALLY a reptilian

wow. IT's over. I've been btfo. What the fuck do I do now

Has anyone been able to decipher this alien tongue
Vice is a money laundering scheme btw

This. Can I get a quick rundown on this soi rant?

It's a new NPC way of policing behavior beyond their comfort levels. They're trying to get the "softboi" epithet rolling so that anyone who discusses stuff they don't like or understand can be shut down with a grade school-level insult (amazing how they mirror certain behaviors found in certain politicians they certainly don't like). I've heard it already in conversation on my campus, and with ebois becoming more and more popular, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if this retardation grew beyond the internet and became common and accepted.

Aren't "soft boys" a good thing though? Aren't men supposed to be getting in touch with their feminine side?

What does softboi mean? Sounds like something we would call a vice writer

It's their version of "faggot" or "soi".

I thought this was funny and I think it's funny this board doesn't understand why people laugh at men like you.

But... That just raises further questions.
Call people brutes or thugs or something. Don't call someone a faggot when you're supposed to be the pro-faggot party.

A softboi is someone who seems to be a sensitive liberal type but is actually a piece of shit who's just performatively acting that way to get what he wants. They're the conformist type who'd act in whatever way girls would like in any given social context without any real ethical integrity of their own, so since girls appreciate SJWs, they act like an SJW to fuck them.

Maybe they mean soft in the head?

But what does being a faggot has to do with tarantino

Well that's just ableism.

why is vice tinder-shaming?

I'm not a man, I'm an user.

So it's actually an insult intended for soi boys?

Attached: 2.5 hours of nothing happening.png (1552x950, 870K)

So every male feminist?

That's a good memory.
When I was 16 I was having sex with big tiddy girl outdoors when we went camping. We laid down a blanket and started fucking. In the middle of it a deer stopped about 200 ft away from us and just froze in its tracks and stared at us for like 5 minutes before running away. After I came on her, when we got up to leave we moved the blanket and found animal bones underneath it. It was surreal. I was also wearing corduroy pants during this trip.

That's what I was about to say. If this is an actual insult liberal guys love to hurl at others, then it shows just how much they are lacking in self-awareness.

When I use "faggot" or "soi," in relation to "softboi," I mean what's behind the words rather than the words themselves. In the same way one of us uses "faggot" and "soi" to signal something they don't like--even in a joking or ironic context--I have no doubt normies will begin to use softboi in the same way, at times joking, at others not, in order to shut out people they don't want from the larger spheres of mass dialogue even more tightly than they already do.

Probably a lot of them, yeah. An example would be Polygon's Nick Robinson, who appeared like a sensitive woke feminist who supported women, and then it turned out he was asking underage girls for nudes via Twitter DMs so he was fired.

Implying that someone is lacking in masculinity and that is a bad thing would seem to go against the narrative though, wouldn't it?

>antagonizing your "allies"
Why?

That's literally every male feminist.

Kind of like a lower-caliber, version of "incel" that can be turned on people within their own group as well. It's got a wide spread.

Women generally use the insult more than men, most likely.

> corduroy trousers
yea fuck those people

Attached: spring-corduroy-trousers-men-khaki-sitka.jpg (800x800, 44K)

Probably not the gay male feminists ones.

SOMEBODY

Gays aren't men.

Not if they're lacking in the correct form of masculinity defined by the mass. Again, remember that these people, both consciously and unconsciously, don't seem to care about any of the ideals at the heart of their ideologies. Much like others, they're simply using their narrative to gain power and wipe out anyone who stands in the way of key resources--media, sex, political office, monopoly of cultural vocabulary, etc.

>Vice

Attached: 1518261343926.jpg (1080x832, 129K)

I literally don't understand what they're trying to say
is this English?

>no one to call a racist
>get mugged
0/10

There is nothing more alpha or masculine than fucking other men to establish ultimate dominance in a hierarchy.

>he still thinks Yea Forums is white men

I am not in the slightest being hyperbolic when I say this place is ironically FAR more diverse than the average vice comment thread/readership. Even /pol/ probably has more ethnic and gender diversity than most leftist online spaces.

So it's bad or "unforgivably basic" to be a guy that goes to the gym, i.e. someone worrying about their physical well-being, AND it's bad for a guy to think about the things he does and enjoys, i.e. someone worried about how they spend their time....Did i get that right?
I may be wrong, but this sounds like it was written by one of those rare women that does not much care for men.
What a novelty in the modern media.
I bet she's has a lot of really unique thoughts and feelings.

What I don't understand is if they're being serious or sarcastic, like that part that says: "who may otherwise have been content wearing muscle-fit shirts and doing other unforgivably basic things like going to the gym."

Like, what the fuck are they even trying to say here?

It's true. Liberalism is a white male concept in the first place. Black people don't want anything to do with that shit, unless they can use it as a power play to get free stuff.

Taking sides is too right-wing, user. If you're always sarcastic you can't be blamed for the tragedies to come.

They're saying that this is a man who'd normally get fit so they could sleep with women but instead decided to act all "cultured" and sensitive to sleep with women. They are conformists.

Yeah. Male feminists.

Ah, okay. I see it now. I think the problem is that there's too much sarcasm in the original paragraph. If it had been more straightforward in writing the message, it would have done better to communicate that idea. But maybe I'm just slow. Other people (like you) seemed to have grasped it without needing others to interpret it for them.

Not him, but male feminists aren't the type to get fit though. They're the last guys to go get fit at the gym.

That's only because they're riding the current cultural wave which is iffy about fitness.

Which is why women have a general distrust of straight men. But they still want dick, so it's a dilemma.

Women hate men because men are inherently contemptible and treacherous.

That's just people though. You think women are trustworthy?

Women are highly empathetic, so it is much more difficult for women to deceive other women. As a result, we don't try and are much more honest. Men, on the other hand, are so ignorant that they barely grasp theory of mind.

im an insider and i don't like shrek either

shrek is not a meme but shrek is not a meme is a meme

It's cute that you believe that.

cam.ac.uk/research/news/over-half-a-million-people-take-part-in-largest-ever-study-of-psychological-sex-differences-and
>The Empathising-Systemising theory predicts that women, on average, will score higher than men on tests of empathy, the ability to recognize what another person is thinking or feeling, and to respond to their state of mind with an appropriate emotion. Similarly, it predicts that men, on average, will score higher on tests of systemising, the drive to analyse or build rule-based systems.
>The Extreme Male Brain theory predicts that autistic people, on average, will show a masculinised shift on these two dimensions: namely, that they will score lower than the typical population on tests of empathy and will score the same as if not higher than the typical population on tests of systemising.
>Whereas both theories have been confirmed in previous studies of relatively modest samples, the new findings come from a massive sample of 671,606 people, which included 36,648 autistic people. They were replicated in a second sample of 14,354 people.

We know what you're thinking. We just don't care.

Attached: 1564450876293.png (1300x1500, 204K)

And we know that you have no idea what anyone is thinking, you just pretend.

>ABLOOBLOOBLOO PEOPLE ARE PAYING TOO LITTLE OR NOT ENOUGH ATTENTION TO ME, AND STACY IS A BITCH
Is usually what women are thinking.

So wait, so do they look down on the idea of people going to the gym as a whole? Or are they just against a specific type of gym-goer, namely, something like a macho dudebro jocks who obsess over gains and shit?

The study wasn't about whether men understand or care about women. They're worse at empathy in general towards everyone.