F

Attached: temp.jpg (352x426, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OATLacjOorY?t=138
youtube.com/watch?v=2q6RkT21Vww
archive.is/PttrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ngl, imma miss this tigga

“Late Saturday night I was a passenger in a boat that had a tragic collision with another craft that had no navigation lights on and then fled the scene of the accident,” O'Leary, who is Canadian, said in a statement to TMZ.

O’Leary’s smaller boat crashed into a larger boat at around 11:30 p.m. somewhere on Lake Joseph, according to the report. His boat reportedly crashed into the other, going over the bow and striking a male passenger in the head. The victim was said to have died on impact."

Kevins not dead. I think he was just harvesting blood wine.

>According to West Parry Sound OPP, a 64-year-old Florida man was fatally injured and a 48-year-old Markham woman sustained serious injuries after two boats collided on Lake Joseph near Emerald Island in Seguin, Ont., at about 11:30 p.m. Saturday.
>"On late Saturday night, I was a passenger in a boat that was involved in a tragic collision with another watercraft that had no navigation lights on and then fled the scene," O'Leary said in a statement.

looking forward to the kevinposting of
>you're that florida man and I'm the captain of the ship

"

9:00 AM PT -- 8/28 -- The woman who was critically injured in the accident has died, according to Ontario Police. 48-year-old Susanne Brito passed away on Tuesday as a result of her horrific injuries.

Police also revealed the other fatality was Gary Poltash, a 64-year-old man from Florida. Three other passengers were injured, but treated and released from a hospital.

8:04 AM PT -- 8/28 -- Sources connected to Kevin tell TMZ, the "Shark Tank" star says there is video that captures the area of the lake where the collision occurred, and he is looking to get the video enhanced to prove the navigation lights on the other boat were NOT on. Kevin believes this will exonerate his wife and him. However, sources connected to the other boat owner insist the navigation lights on that boat WERE on at the time of the collision. "

Update: he killed 2 people by accident, wants video released to prove it was an accident.

S
he should be dead or jailed

They should throw him in a Shark Tank LOL

There is a small island in the Himalayan Sea called Malderiki, upon which I own a large mansion. Every year afer the first rain, the Newport Beach Wine Society (of which I am a member) gathers at my mansion to watch the island's natives grovel in the mud as their pathetic straw dwellings are ripped apart by the rising waters. On this island there is also a fish, called a Piranha Giganticus. Coinciding with the first rain, this fish swims into the flooded island and begins to feed on the older and weaker natives of Malderiki. Unable to defend themselves from the killer fish and uttrly helpless, the natives make their way to my mansion in makeshift canoes. At this point, the Newport Beach Wine Society opens a bottle of pre-revolution French Chardonnay, dated no later than 1760, and places wagers on which native will be the first to reach the high ground of my sprawling lawn. Once the fish has fed and returned to the Sea, there are typically a handful of natives left on my lawn, at which point we activate the electric fence and release the crocodiles. Last year, during the crocodile feeding, a tiny speck of native flesh was flung from the lawn up to the balcony where the Newport Beach Wine Society was gathered and landed on my shoe. I retrieved the piece of flesh and placed it in my mouth, washing it down with a glass of Moldovan Pino Griggio. Right now, YOU are that piece of flesh."

Attached: 587823b0f10a9a273f8b5991-750-375.png (750x375, 352K)

Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this deal and make thr right choice? 10% funding for 85% ownership and prima nocte rights to your daughters.

Attached: kevin-oleary.jpg (598x415, 27K)

youtu.be/OATLacjOorY?t=138
this is the lake his cottage is on, he goes to Hamer Bay Marine
wonder if it's the same boat

Fuck this guy, hope he goes to jail

my fucking sides holy shit

Gentlemen, I don't mean to be rude during this trying time but... literally who?

I can't breathe! LMAO

I offer you $1,000 for 99% of your company and I want $2 on every unit sold until I make back 10,000 times my investment. If you decline I will take you out on the lake and turn you into giblets with my high speed BatBoat like the cockroach that you are. Don't think you'll pin this on me because I'm going to blame the crash on my wife.

Attached: batboat.jpg (728x546, 99K)

>The victim was said to have died on impact, and right now YOU are that limp, lifeless body dangling on my speedboat.
>And for that reason, I’m out.

all we need is an intro, possibly involving the Newport Beach Wine Society or something

pretty sick boat to be fair

Man I always thought this guy was Jewish. His name is Kevin O'Leary? What the fuck?

I find your sense of humor to be in poor taste and without tact. For that reason I'm out.

I offer you $10 for 90% of your company but you have to give me your answer right now because there's a boat speeding right towards you at 75 mph.
>"With respect Mr. Cuban I'd like to hear from the other sh-" *SPLAT*
I'm out.

Attached: cubes.jpg (647x485, 34K)

He's half Lebanese. It's why he looks a bit like a hebe.

This is my favorite one

I've got a start:
>Have you met my wife? She's a wonderful lady. I wouldn't bind myself to her eternally if she wasn't worth it. However, just like any other woman she can't drive worth a shit. So last saturday we were out on the lake...
Then explain how Kevin let the crash happen out of some mystical sense of destiny/comical elitism.

>Navigation lights: "and for that reason, I'm out"
LMAO

my fucking sides

Kevin "it was merely a scratch" O'Leary

Welcome to the club kevin

Attached: did i do that.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

Kevin "boats in hoes" O'Leary
Kevin "bad at steering" O'Leary
Kevin "sleeping with the fishes" O'Leary
Kevin "got sank by the guy from shark tank" O'Leary
Kevin "motorboating the broads" O'Leary

Instead of mr. wonderful will they call him Crashy McBoatdeath?

>Have you ever heard of the Muskoka region of Ontario? Of course you haven’t, that was rhetorical. In the land of Muskoka, there lived a land of pathetic savages called the Ojibwe. According to Ojibwe folklore, seven great spiritual beings appeared to them in order to teach them how to properly live. One of the seven great miigis was too spiritually powerful and killed the people when they were in its presence. I was in this region recently with my lovely wife when we decided to take our new boat onto Lake Joseph. As we were speeding along the shoreline of this primitive land, I noticed the silhouette of a fellow traveler ahead of us. My wife, as lovely as she is, has never been particularly observant. As we sped closer and closer, I had no desire to warn her of what was to come. Seconds before impact, I could just make out the shape of a man and a woman, as ignorant of what was about to happen as the savages who used to roam this land. As our boat caved in the skull of the woman and its propellor ripped open the abdomen of the man, all I could do was wonder if this was how the one mijii felt; To be so powerful as to bring death to those who come across you is an incredible feeling. After viewing your presentation, I can tell your future is as bleak as those boaters on Lake Joseph, and for that reason I’m out.

Attached: kevin.jpg (770x462, 132K)

The absolute madman

>you're talking about boats
>I'm out
here it is

Attached: Daymond-John.jpg (970x450, 64K)

I'm gonna make you a deal.
I get 100 percent stake in your company, with royalties included.
If you don't accept, I will fucking kill you.

I don't know who this guy is or what's going on in this thread, pls help

Attached: wojak cries.png (1070x601, 463K)

he's a guy nicknamed Mr.Marvelous he's been on the show Shark Cage

youtube.com/watch?v=2q6RkT21Vww

Fucking kill yourself.

One passenger was quoted as saying, "The collision knocked me over the side of the boat, and for that reason, I'm out".

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

These replies my god....you guys are hilarious. First day here im coming back. Screw pol its funnier here!

archive.is/PttrY
admits to drinking that night