Becomes the highest grossing horror film of 2019

>becomes the highest grossing horror film of 2019
Sorry silly boys

Attached: MV5BYTJlNjlkZTktNjEwOS00NzI5LTlkNDAtZmEwZDFmYmM2MjU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_.jpg (1382x2048, 234K)

If it ends with Pennywise killing everybody I’ll watch it.

>IT ends
it's only two fucking movies, not some kind of decades-long epic saga

IT IS CANCELLED

>setting the movies 20 years after
>not using any horror icon of the period
lost oportunity

Is that supposed to mean anything. Horror movies are generally shit at the box office.

It'll probably be top 5 highest grossing non Disney movie

>becomes the highest grossing horror film of 2019
What other big competition was there?

It's not a horror film

>they dont surpass a billion like my cartoon cape movies that go pew pew hehe

fixed it for you brah

Attached: 1567005591046.jpg (1382x2048, 267K)

who cares, post redhead

this is your mind on the mouse

kys

the only two I can think of that are big enough to be considered high grossing were Anabelle 6 and Pet Sematary. But Anabelle made about 220 millions worldwide, while Pet only 112 million. On contrast the first IT made 700 million. So it's not even close

Attached: 1547142237258.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Who wants to go see this with me?

I agree!

Attached: jessica-chastain-it-chapter-two-premiere-in-westwood-1.jpg (1280x1919, 321K)

a/s/l?

It's basically Stranger Things - the movie, so normies will eat it up

As far horror goes, the first movie was a beast in the BO. the previous R-rated number 1 movie in horror was the Exorcist and IT outperformed it with about 300 million WW and around 90 million USA.

nope

not the fossil

>calling the most beautiful woman in the world a fossil
fag

Attached: jessica-chastain-it-chapter-two-premiere-in-westwood-8.jpg (1280x1920, 189K)

>normies will eat it up

The kids were the selling point of the first one. Part 2 is just old uglies running around. It'll make less. Screencap this.

They knew that, and that's why Part 2 will still be jumping back to the kids timeline. It won't be like the original where the second half was all adults

yeah man I also think of stranger things when I see kids on byciles lol, never seen that before, not in my real life thats for sue, Im a city slicker, an urban pavement whale if you will, never rode a bycicle haha

Post pics of her when she was you g

The premise is idiotic since they did away with Chud. It's vulnerability in the first one is...getting hit with stuff. Which is what humans do. How the fuck did it survive the stone age?

The kids have made people attached to the characters as well, the adult parts will have the same emotional connection

Attached: Video by ellekorea-B1r7LnxAHO2.mp4_20190828_234532.051.jpg (480x270, 19K)

It could only get hurt if they weren't afraid of It, ya fucking simp.

What's the joke?

Retard mode
This.

>The highly anticipated and marketed sequel to a generally well-received film in a traditionally low-grossing genre has the highest box office in said genre.
No shit? Was there anyone who thought this wouldn't be the highest grossing horror film of 2019?

I don't see how that's a fix

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>of 2019

Not like it was hard with all 2 horror movies this year

It's like that scene from The Simpsons. The joke is that it references an existing joke, which is therefore funny. You are then furthering the humour by referencing further aspects of the original joke.

A clever joke all around.

if they believe he can get hurt he does, its that easy/difucult
as adults you dont believe in santa claus so defeating a monster may be harder but he will have it harder to scare you

Yes, in the book they figured out the power of belief and modelocked it as a werewolf and used silver. In the movie they just started hitting it with shit. It should have died like the third time it encountered a human male Injun thousands of years ago.

I... what? It's just a word. No one outside Yea Forums thinks this is funny.

Doubt it'll be as good as the first, simply because the second half of the book is worse than the first half.

I understand, they shouldve used 80s icons like jason, freddy and chucky and some with obvious weaknesses as replacement from the mummy, werewolf and the swamp thing of the book

But they didn't, so the creature is just a bitch who got beat up by a bunch of little kids.

>Implying some absolute cave-chad wouldn't just brain It with a rock to get some unga-bunga with the impressed cavewomen.

it wasnt that dificult to make the famous scene, just make them get out from the sewers wearing each other's clothes to imply they had taken them off
it wouldve been a nice reference to those that enjoyed the book and that chapter especifically

Injuns are cavemen though. But that's what I meant

I hope you get in a car wreck

I don't get it.

before IT became pennywise, wasnt he just feeding off mass killings and then found out that kids who were scared tasted alot better?

they all have an orgy in the book

they each take turn fucking beth. thats not an orgy

>Yea Forums says it's going to be huge
Well looks like WB gets another massive bomb this year

after defeating it for the first time they get lost in the sewers so beverly, who's a fucking slut just like her dad feared, starts to undress, lays down in the sewer floor and makes them take turns to creampie her pussy
in the fucking sewers mind you
why you ask? to abandon their childhood or some shit

Second half of the story kinda sucks, this movie will not outdo the first one

more like beth takes turns with each of the guys, she's the one leading all the time

His whole backstory makes no sense, suposedly he's a cosmic being, "the eater of planets" but since the time of the dinosaurs he has not moved from fucking Maine

so he's based

immortal beings, ain't gotta explain shit. a million of our years is like a weekend for them

yes he's based on Maine

why wasnt he a big ol lobster then?

john ritter is gonna kill it

well... he was

Attached: it-spider.jpg (800x447, 93K)

It won't.

>he

IT is a girl, she has a bunch of eggs when the gang find her and kill her

who's my boy Henry Bowers?

>beth
CRINGE

SCARY CLOWN OMG
I am so freaked tf out I h8 clowns X'( xoxoxo

I'm willing to bet in ends with the camera panning away from the Losers and showing Pennywise looking at them then turning towards the camera and winking

Have sex.

Teach Grant

Attached: teach-grant.jpg (1000x563, 458K)

I hope he kills the nigger in this one

clown murders are sexually transmitted though

CRINGE

Attached: tenor.gif (498x298, 1.75M)

Attached: it.png (1382x2048, 1.12M)

Will they show "that" scene??
Also PUFFY.

Hardly anyone inside Yea Forums thinks it’s funny either. Hell, it spawned a literal anti-meme because it’s so fucking bad.