Has she lost her head?

Has she lost her head?

Attached: 1621962583872.png (832x248, 87.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/3178898-DH-embarrassed-by-my-sensitivity
gransnet.com/forums/aibu
mumsnet.com/talk/_chat/4346850-emma-raducanu-fantastic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She literally has Florence Syndrome, look it up. all Chinese people get it when they visit Italy or France

She's gonna be on Love Island within 2 years.

Now I'm afraid of going to Florence. What if it turns out I'm a pleb who doesn't feel anything when looking at those works? How could I live with myself knowing I'm pretty much a troglodyte?

is she romanian now or still an english rose?

Imagine not being a woman

Attached: 1624330696426.png (1200x778, 679.83K)

Gib autistically sensitive gf

What the fuck is DH

DH = Dear Husband
mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/3178898-DH-embarrassed-by-my-sensitivity
>MarysLittleLamb Mon 26-Feb-18 13:04:49
>It's the strongest reaction I've had to anything. A few years back we went to the ground zero memorial and I was crying quite heavily there but a lot of people came and stood with me, some of them crying too. DH even walked away from me then.
>I've always wanted to see it and when it was there above me I felt like I was going to collapse. I remember saying "oh my god, oh my god" and DH rolled his eyes and said "oh don't start, nobody else is making a scene" and I was just overcome and wailed (which DH described as a scream) and then the crying started. I wanted to touch it. I felt like I could leverate up and be taken to it and the frustration of not being able to just crushed me. I know it sounds silly but I was a complete mess.
>Security did come over and escourt me out but they did seem sympathetic and concerned. I told them I was ok. I frightened a little old lady who jumped out of her skin when I wailed and I wanted to go back and apologise and see if she was ok (as tourists were helping her too) but they wouldn't let me go back. Obviously I ruined it for myself as well as everyone else and I'm certainly not proud of that.

then you're an honorary brit

Attached: Derek-Avery.jpg (615x621, 50.19K)

sounds like me when I take shrooms

Do Americans really?

Attached: 1652049765328.jpg (304x221, 10.98K)

>the MichaelAngelo

She's British, Mumsnet is a forum for middle aged women in the UK

what the fuck

Attached: 1637409627882.png (621x709, 505.89K)

is emma posting in mason mount threads on tattle life?

>Emma Raducanu is forced to retire from her first round match at the Italian Open
Forced by whom?

by a back injury, chud

A career in tv would probably be the best for her right now. Sam Quek transitioned into it seamlessly and Emma is as pretty and charming to pull off tv work too

I don't care, I still love her.

Attached: 1651645923124.jpg (900x835, 212.64K)

is that BBC she's holding?

Sam Quek is much better looking. Maybe Emma can have a radio career.

This was a based thread

why are white anglo women so fucking hysterical?

the Daily Mail are paddling her home now. Backwards. Slowly. PUSH!

Love the fact that middle aged women in this country have a forum culture. We have our grandmas as well with their own space

gransnet.com/forums/aibu

>She's British
the fug is she wailing over the 9/11 memorial for?
escourt that woman over the guardrail, Officer.

she's literally shrieking at the ceiling in the Sistine Chapel

true art that speaks to your soul is supposed to bring out your emotions bro, it just makes you human
it's also why you can instinctively tell a classical painting is good and feel moved by it whereas you need to be (((explained))) why (((modern art))) is actually (((good)))

the swiss guards should've lopped off her head right then and there for being such a retard.

Hello fellow Stendhal connoisseur.

Attached: 5461.jpg (1000x800, 60.84K)

>"Sometimes I feel I need a voice to just hold my hand, Do this, do that."
That voice is called a coach. Why doesn't she have one like every other female tennis player?

Attached: 1626886572140.png (661x239, 55.09K)

No, its just her back you asshole, i met her in Florence and she was perfectly sane pic related

Attached: 1652253453588.png (521x564, 475.58K)

why would you take a picture of sweet emma at such an unflattering angle?

she wanted it

thomas pynchon it's an honor sir

Her father thinks he can run her tennis career like as if he's running a large company. They treat coaches as if they're pissant consultants trying to milk the business.

Attached: raducanz.png (972x531, 73.58K)

the vampire blood still runs strong in the Raducanus it seems

> “They size you up, work out what you’re good at, suck out all the information they can get from you, and move on … [You] are often being asked for some specific information, like, ‘How I can get more width on my backhand return?’ or whatever it is. And then it’s ‘Okay, I’ve got it, thank you very much. Bye.’”
classic gypsy mentality

so true

We need more mumsnet posting

Does mumsnet like Emma?

They do
mumsnet.com/talk/_chat/4346850-emma-raducanu-fantastic

Wtf. Amrit was right all along, he was trying to save her

>get my morning coffee
>become overwhelmed by the thoughts of slave labour that harvested these beans

kek

isn't that actually called paris syndrome

Paris syndrome is when you spend five years doing overtime on top of your ten hour shifts in a cubicle in Tokyo, only ever seeing your family on the weekends so your wife is definitely getting dick from your landlord or neighbour, just to save up enough to get her the Paris trip she always wanted, but when you arrive there in your photo taking travel group you come to realise that you've put all that effort in just to end up in a dirty city full of rats, niggers and arabs.

I love that most of the people in that thread are telling that hysterical slag to get a grip. If it was an American forum, they'd no doubt be telling her what an awful person her husband is, "gaslighting", "toxic relationship" blah blah blah...

Yep, Mumsnet > Reddit American female subs
They're also responsible for calling out a load of the trans bullshit and leading the charge on that front

Mumsnet has now been co opted by radical establishmentarianists. It's absolutely full of glowies, trying to steer the zeitgeist

Fake, virtue-signalling arseholes.

You're free to go back to China at any point you wish

>You're free [...]
m8 he's in australia

Damn, now I finally get it.

amritbros.. we failed.. how can we save our emma from her pure blood gypsy father?

I cried looking at a statue abroad, once

If only her biggest supporter were there

Attached: DBDD0574-961E-42C6-A466-687EA1639AE9.jpg (525x621, 128.45K)

>t. Anwar

Proper bri'ish lad.

I sense building backlashes here, Embros.

Attached: 1604973248586.jpg (1920x1920, 1.71M)

Why do Brits like hyping up failures like Raducanu and Rashford.
Btw what if Rashford married Raducanu hahaha

JUST post a summary nigga.
spend the rest of your days GILF'ing down that rabbithole.

Attached: literal_mumsnet_link.png (517x534, 232.67K)