What did Disney mean by this?

What did Disney mean by this?

Attached: EC_RYjaWsAU1x0E.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibTIx-0euWQ&t=1001s
youtube.com/watch?v=PQApbJ29QJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W3YzDEQuN6I
esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a28833977/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-dark-rey-evil-spoiler-website-vision/
youtube.com/watch?v=BdSIngO0ivk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ebin

>Transforming lightsaber
>Transforming
>Transform
>Trans
>Transexual
>Transexuality
>Transexuality is normal
Have sex, incel.

Attached: 8C137D45-C834-485D-BBC5-430146444C28.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

DAISY IS CUTE

Attached: 69065258_2368166923425102_7219627530652347611_n.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

All nu wars is faggot shit.

She looks like she's working out a very smart joke.

Well played

Why does she look like she's holding in her laughter

Give me your best fantheories on why Rey would become a Sith. And if your answer is some version of "she's faking it," save it.

confused as to why both blades are ignited or even, why she doesn't use dual wielded lightsabers and put them together

not with that haircut

Mean by what? I don't get it.

It's probably just one of those weird visions that she fights, like how in ESB Luke was fighting that Vader entity that had his face under the mask.

WHY WOULD A JEDI OR A SITH EVEN WANT A BLADE LIKE THAT. IT IS USELESS IN A FIGHT. WHAT IS THE GOD DAMN POINT?!

FUCK NUWARS

RED SUN
RED SUN OVER PARADISE

Attached: 1473276336185.jpg (374x384, 109K)

>WHY WOULD A JEDI OR A SITH EVEN WANT A BLADE LIKE THAT
Twin-bladed lightsabers have existed since the prequels, dummy.

Why does she always have shit hair? Is she a secret lesbian?

>Why does she always have shit hair? Is she a secret lesbian?
No she's just British.

She emotes more in real life than when she is acting.

Why did Dooku's lightsaber have a crooked handle?

>Help me generate buzz about this Disney movie
>Fan theories pls
>Let's analyze the trailer for clues and Easter eggs!

No.

it's fucking LOSS

Haha why would anyone want to talk about movies amirite?!

That they're out of ideas and they know the dumber fans will eat this shit up.

on a hinge? The hinge makes no sense.

personal preference. which is fine. But its still a single blade that can be drawn quickly in a fight.

Explain to me how a hinged blade is practical at all in a fight.

Haha why would anyone want to talk about GOOD movies amirite?!

I have no idea what that means.

>on a hinge? The hinge makes no sense.
It's foldable. Remember how Maul's double-lightsaber hilt was fucking massive compared to single-blade hilts? This is probably just a more advanced version of it.

Darth Maul's saber had a oversized hilt when in single-blade mode. This fixes that.

C U T E

Attached: daisyrm.webm (506x900, 2.21M)

Pretty much this, so it can fit in her purse.

>advanced

cmon. there is literally no practical reason to have a blade on a hinge. a large light saber that can be activated on either side or both at the same time make perfect sense.

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=ibTIx-0euWQ&t=1001s

Looks like three pieces attached with two hinges. Awkward.

Attached: Star Wars_ The Rise Of Skywalker _ D23 Special Look_Aug 26, 2019 at 14.24.48 PM.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

How did the Melanoma guy react to this?

>star wars
>not good

loooooool

>applying real-world concepts to fucking Star Wars
Why do people do this?

absolutely not. over sized hilt means you can hold in a way that you can generate more power in your swing. some samurai swords have this design. maul's sword is practical for fighting.

how is a double bladed sword more practical in anyway?

Lucas really fucked up.
Only he should have done a sequel.
Sequels that had a point and a plot even a dumb one.
Sequels as they are don’t even have that.

how in the fuck would you even hold that fucking thing to fight with it?

>hurr durr you obviously just fight with it after you flip the switch and it becomes a staff

find, then why waste time in a fight to have this stupid fucking thing flip open?

Maul's staff makes practical sense. This thing is an abomination to sell more toys.

He got billions.

It's fold up design was actually conceptualized by George Lucas for Jedi Master Krell

Not that I would expect fake fans to know that

Attached: Generalpongkrell_detail.png (545x626, 266K)

How old were you when your dad first wanted to play with your private parts? I ask because most sexual deviants have been molested by a family member as an indoctrination into the Church of Lucifer.

not that user, Yeah it's not good, it's absolute shite.

Toys

If Disney does some fucky EU lore, it's a corrupt Rey clone.
Or, it could also "subvert our expectations" by providing Kylo a fallen Jedi to defeat, and his "Redemption arc", and everyone forgets that he's murdered billions, if not trillions of people with that Starkiller bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQApbJ29QJQ

They won't explain anything. The point of nuwars is to create more interest so you watch their TV shows.
It's an advertisement.

I'm getting a deep sense of loss from this picture.

Attached: Betteridge.jpg (750x503, 57K)

Yeah, but he didn't ignite them whilst they were unfolded like a fucking retard.

Also, what is she holding with her left hand? Is Rey going to wield this one-handed while holding a bag in her other hand?

What difference does that make? Seems like a strange thing to have a problem with

Reminds me of that Casey Anthony bitch who killed her daughter

Its just a ring

WHEN THE WIND IS SLOW
WHEN THE FIRE'S HOT
THE VULTURE WAITS
TO SEE WHAT ROTS

It's double sided, just like Rey's dildos.

Woke Wars isn't fun.

Attached: 1d0ey3rjx0h31.jpg (665x768, 111K)

>Not that I would expect fake fans to know that
or care

kek I legitimately thought it's a photoshot

Attached: rey.png (487x355, 389K)

CUTE

OH HOW PRETTY, ALL THE SCENERY, THIS IS NATURE'S SACRIFICE

She really is, it's a shame she is marrying to that other guy when she has such a connection and chemistry with John... At last I will see the making out in TROS

>rEylo cOnfirmEd
>i love dark rey yass qween!1!
>kylo cant be villain and did nothinfg wrong uwu
Reylos are worse than finnreys at this point

Attached: 64FD0DA6-E98B-4D0C-B7D8-8DEECD6D3B99.jpg (750x1273, 175K)

This nasty sluts are just wet for patricidal nazi and don't like Finn and Rey because they are racist, if you ask them "KyLo Is PrOtAgOnIsT" they are scared of a black main lead, but it's okay in December we will see them crying.

i dont get it

theyre definitely remaking this scene but with kylo

Attached: DfgqjB9X4AA21z1.jpg (1200x766, 67K)

Based and Sundowner'd.

nothing comes close to Griev Griev in terms of straight up cool

Attached: 1559897166385.jpg (695x800, 132K)

Would unironically watch

Attached: EC62rKGU0AALOBL.jpg (1200x881, 304K)

I'm at a loss.

Seething niggers. Reylo is canon.

In your wet dreams reylooser

You left out the best part.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-28 hikikomori povich on Twitter your infantilisation of rey and misunderstanding (598x935, 119K)

>Seething niggers
Racist reylo. What a surprise. No it's not

This retards don't realize it's just a vision and their precious boy will be killed by Rey with Finns help.

You just prove my point that you retards are incapable of defending your ship.

Why isn’t anyone calling her out for being a spastic? I mean, this is a trailer for a fucking Star Wars film. It’s just not that deep you din

I'm pretty sure he did once but only as a threat. However, he only ignited one, not both like what Rey.

It's just another lightsaber gimmick, but not as cool as Darth Maul's double-sided lightsaber.

Daisy Ridley is my girlfriend and I made her pussy fertile with my magical cock.

Attached: daisyridley.jpg (592x589, 34K)

Unlimited power

as a reylo, i can confirm that most of them are racist or at least hate blacks like finn (because they find him ugly). frankly speaking, i find him ugly too. they just pretend they adore finn so much but never support him (they never buy finn merchandise).

if you read reylo fanfics, the secondary ship is always damerey because poe is hot. finnrey is verrrry rare in their fanfics

Fuck off, nigger.

Based racist Reylo supporter! I'm a racist Reylo supporter too. Reylo is officially canon and Reylo is the unironically the only good thing about the shitty sequel trilogy. White cock belongs in white pussy. Deal with it, Finn-niggers.

Attached: reylo.png (1145x2351, 1.13M)

* Reylo is unironically

I can't wait to drink your tears in December. Finn and Rey will be canon, mark my words.

I can't wait to see you commit suicide in December when Kylo and Rey becomes officially canon, nigger.

kek

so mad

lmao

what does ebin mean

You are disgusting nasty slut who adores schoolshooter, but it's okay, you will taste ashes when Rey kills him with Finn's help and shares passionate kiss right after. You can't change anything. Daisy hates reylo, get over it.

You don't need ppwer in a lightsaber swing

she ebin Yea Forums

Is that...?

Attached: betteridgelaw.png (570x262, 122K)

Even Maul’s hilt wasn’t that long. His was maybe 1 and a half average lightsaber lengths. Darth Reyder’s is clearly two long hilts connected by a hinge. It’d be one thing if she could disconnect them at the bottom points, but then what is the purpose of the hinge? It doesn’t do anything for her.

>how is a double bladed sword more practical in anyway?
For non-force users it would just be an unnecessary risk. Force users, though, just have two areas they can block with a dangerous weapon at the same time.

Attached: Dishonored 2_20170109170602.png (1920x1080, 3.75M)

So apparently only one person in this thread got the "joke".

I feel old now.

>You can't change anything.

You also can't change anything and I don't need to change anything because Reylo is already canon.

>Daisy hates reylo, get over it.

Daisy doesn't have a say in whether Reylo is canon or not. Reylo is canon. Die mad, nigger. lmao

fake woke reylos are embarrassing and so pretentious.

desperate nigger. daisy already said reylos will be satisfied with the ending and finncuck will remain a retarded clown

>*barfs*

Rey is a clone of a powerful Sith as are all the Knights of Ren although they are less powerful than the original. Rey is only one that didn't go Darkside but retained the power.

>desperate nigger. daisy already said reylos will be satisfied with the ending and finncuck will remain a retarded clown

I'm a Reylo supporter and the ONLY desperate nigger here is YOU. Learn to read, you retarded nigger.

If there was a reylo ending she wouldn't have spoiled it you retard.

>lightsaber like that only been seen before used by 2 characters who turned to darkside
>where would Rey get a lightsaber like that
>Last Jedi trailer already tried to hint Rey went darkside, its a familiar ruse
its not Rey

I love all the sexual bullying by Brieposters. Makes me feel like it's really Brie bullying me for being sexually incompetent and for having a tiny 7" dick

>completely forgetting the asian chick
that's fine i hope the scriptwriters forget about her too

Wow how big is your cock must be huge ha

I did but I decided to lewd post about Daisy instead

My cock is so big that it almost touches the ground, brah.

What is more barren? The sequel trilogy or Daisy's womb?

God this whole thing looks so fucking stupid what are they doing over there are they purposely crashing star wars

Whoa ur a big guy ha

Saves space. Unfolded it's going to be like a two foot long metal tube, folded it's only about one foot long so hanging it from your belt won't have it knocking against your knees.

Also the potential that it could be split and dual wielded as two separate sabers.

>perfect girls don't exi-

Attached: 1549149517753.webm (678x1048, 2.89M)

If you think it's actually her you're a fucking retard. It's either a vision or she's possessed.

Huh if it's that big then how does it fit in Daisy's pusy

Based pusyposter.

Based pusyposter!

Palpatine has unearthed Sith holicron which taught him time travel. He brings Rey from the present to the future Rey who extols the benefits of the Darkside and urges present Rey to defeat Kylo after which she will join with the Emperor to rule the galaxy. Present Rey rejects this choice and her refusal collapses the vision into the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3YzDEQuN6I

>PLEEEEEAAAASEEEE PAY TO SEE STAR WARS!!!! YOU'LL GET EBPIC TWISTS AND LIGHTSABRES! PLEEEEEAAASEEEE

Don't talk about Darth Maul like that.

JJ is retconning Ruin Johnson's Rose/Finn and brings back Finnrey!

It's a _________vision________, Disney accidentally spoiled in on their site yesterday

>Dark Rey is the Joker for women

Attached: 5859b12f711f64423aa5e04f.png (400x400, 33K)

I was expecting a detailed lewdpost in reply but based based pusyposter posters

>Disney accidentally spoiled in on their site yesterday

Really? Jesus fuckin' Christ, Iger-era Disney and Nu-Lucasfilm are incompetent as fuck. Also, what site is this?

star wars.com according to some news articles

Attached: loss.jpg (1057x939, 221K)

What happened?

esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a28833977/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-dark-rey-evil-spoiler-website-vision/

S N E E D

where does the barren womb meme come from? is it something she admitted?

Actually I just made it up because I hate women.

And yet reylofags manage to be correct (or at least on the right track) 80% of the time.

Attached: 0C1C36AF-A126-4EEF-9F88-AA4464CF509D.jpg (550x550, 35K)

I want Reylo to be canon; not because I like it but because a trashy YA novel tier bad boy redeemed by good girl storyline straight out of Twilight is the perfect capoff to this shitshow of a trilogy

Nice try reylooser, but at the end it will be Finn and Rey, go read your precious Twilight

Christ you finncucks are seething so hard
no worries you still have BLACKED.com for all your race mixing desires

Attached: IMG_5034.jpg (596x628, 44K)

She was always a sith spy.

B^U

>the potential that it could be split and dual wielded as two separate sabers.
That would be cool, no one dual wield in the movies, except Anakin for 5 seconds

Poe is fucking ugly, he was rarely used in fanfics but Finnwhales unironically started doxxing people for putting him as the other guy in reylo fics so reylos are too tired and scared to use him anymore. Rey should only be with Kylo anyway, love triangles are low iq garbage and non canon.

Lmaooooo

Fuckin' BASED sneedposter!

I'M GOING OUT FOR A NIGHT ON THE TOWN!!!!!

Attached: lisa_sneedson.gif (345x259, 450K)

Reylo fandom are so shit and embarrassing. They are just as bad as antis half the time. Good pairing but the fandom is trash.

God I fucking hate disney. Almost as much as I hate Trump.

>Daisy suddenly shows she can act when playing dark Rey.
>Rey was acting wooden because she was hiding her true personality all this time.
>Your journey … nears its end (cue Vader breathing noises)
>Rey was a disguised Anakin clone all this time.
Screencap this.

Attached: anakinrey.jpg (886x444, 65K)

>nu-Yea Forums doesn’t recognize LOSS
I hate this place

rent free

/thread

When are you going to give up and realize that Reylos were the only ones who correctly predicted and interpreted this trilogy?

If this turns out to be a force dream or something I'm gonna be so pissed, I want dark Rey to subvert expectations and actually become a grey-Jedi.

It's obviously just a vision. There isn't time anymore to develop a dark Rey. We'd have to have seen the seeds of that in at least TLJ and we just didn't.

What if IX ends in a cliffhanger? What if there's a IX-2 announcement?

its not a force dream/vision. dark rey is the original rey. the one we've seen in TFA and TLJ was the clone of that one.

I finally got the joke

>we want the bloodborne audience

KIDS ARE CRUEL, JACK

youtube.com/watch?v=BdSIngO0ivk

Possessed by Sheev's ghost, it was already leaked

So the real Rey is trapped in that mirror and her alter-ego was set free?

Because he's old and that handle allows him greater range of motion without having to flex his wrist too much.

What the fuck did this scene even mean? I'm not a Yea Forums brainlet. Explain it to me like I only have a 120 IQ.

At least we can just pretend they don't exist.

>Red Star Wars
Kino!

Attached: 17882 (1).jpg (537x800, 251K)

2 Genders.

Disney accidentally spoiled that it’s a vision

And they’ll still spam this image in the advertising like it didn’t happen

Oh fuck, now I see it. Thank you, I guess.

When did they do that?

Rey is actually an Anakin clone (That amount of force powers, instant affinity to anything mechanical, is a great pilot..etc) and was created by Palpatine as a new vessel as he tried with the original Anakin.

They will pull a Logan and have Rey and Kylo fight Dark Rey, with Rey sacrificing herself to defeat Dark Rey and Kylo redeeming himself

Attached: starwars-forceawakens-rey-helmet.jpg (1157x535, 323K)

Attached: 9EF1546F-9A0D-4284-A4B2-608420D16394.jpg (480x853, 86K)

that man is so ugly

>Kristin Baver

Star Wars ruined by a female once again.

Why does Star Wars continue to hire middle-aged white women instead of actual fans?

That would make rey trans and reylo gay incest. Cool.

Confirmed for brainlet. Scissor sabers are unbeatable.

>Use as scissors. Run at the enemy and snip furiously. If they block one blade, they'll be hit with the other one. Unbeatable combination
>Use as bo staff. Darth maul used this to beat qui gon jinn
>use as spear. spear users beat swordsmen 9 times out of 10
>Rotating blades. Just like general grevious rotated his blades, you could rotate one handle and have an unbeatable circle of death
>Nunchucks. unstoppable combination
>Use as double sword when its folded up. Like a sai blade but bigger!
>Boomerang. Turn on both handles and throw it for a disk of destruction that comes back to you!
>Helicopter. If you're a Jedi, you can rotate it fast enough to fly!

Name me a single lightsaber capable of beating scissor sabers. You can't.

>fat wheezing onions boy whines about weapons.

No thanks.

Rock saber would RAPE the scissor sabre

It's also going to be detachable and Rey is going to dual wield isn't she?

After tlj's fight choreography that seems unlikely.

>Ridiculous folding lightsaber

I thought Disney hit rock bottome with the red Stormtrooper "Sith Trooper"

Attached: Seventh Sister.webm (888x500, 2.31M)

Attached: Kel_Dor_Jedi_Weapon_Master_SWG9.jpg (725x840, 79K)

Why is there so little hype for this? No videos made, no talk about it, barely any views on the trailer

>Sword mode is twice as heavy and awkward to use with both hands

I didn't think Abrams could make a saber dumber than kylo's

There is two
they become one

Attached: Disney Star Wars Social Media Moms - 20150615.jpg (972x4485, 1.51M)

So it's literally just fucking Kangaroo Jack all over again. Bravo, Kathleen Kennedy

She's a clone of Sheev, created by Sheev. So technically she created herself.

Before any says anything.Yes I know krell and temple guards had them too. But Krell had abnormal body type and I still thought they were dumb for the guards.

She's a clone of Anakin, not Sheev. Otherwise, why the Vader breath noises in the trailer right before the reveal? Why the title, "Rise of Skywalker"? The title can't be referring to Kylo because he is not the protagonist.

It sells more, you dumbass

They mean toy sales but it STILL won't work because they are idiots.

she having her rags

They are trying to recapture the magic of the original trilogy but are failing to spectacularly. They need stop stifling creative people with their pc bullshit

>theorized from the beginning it would be a bait and switch because Kylo was a gay faggot and Rey was unnaturally strong which only works for a villain
>they didn't do it and we're gonna get gay time travel as well as Sith Clone of Rey because why the fuck not

Attached: 5a82c59c1cf0114cac796ff28d36ac2b.png (593x452, 466K)

Attached: 1528900790524.jpg (228x309, 15K)

She's a "child of the force" like Anakin and intended as a vessel for Sheev Palpatine, whose body was clearly destroyed in RotJ but persists as some sort of Force energy that was expelled when he blew up. Palpatine probably intended Vader to act as his vessel (and had created him as explained in the original Episode III script), same with Luke, but that didn't work out so he's trying again with Rey and Kylo (whoever's stronger). Palpatine doesn't actually believe in the Sith Rule of Two and has no intention of ever dying.

Attached: 23A821D4-AAF7-4A99-94AA-A3FB4535ED6E.jpg (590x249, 30K)

>Palpatine doesn't actually believe in the Sith Rule of Two and has no intention of ever dying.
CAN'T CLEAVE THE SHEEV

It's practical to carry like the Jedi guard did.Nothing else