God I wish that were me

God I wish that were me

Attached: 1564265480418.webm (640x640, 1.34M)

>be you, 8 years old
>park rey comes up to you
>whispers in your ear
>"hey kid, wanna /ss/?"
what do you do

How many times are you gonna make this thread? I admire your persistence btw.

Based God I wish that were me poster

Imagine how her breath feels on your ear.

I can only barely imagine. Like a small fan?

Ara ara

She whispered sexually suggestive content in his ear

>wanna /ss/
I mean... Why not?

Attached: dsquad.jpg (237x209, 17K)

What is she saying to him?

Attached: 1566767817995.webm (640x900, 2M)

It's nice to see you guys outside for once.

le sig heil

What is going through her head in that exact moment?

u wan da succ or fugg

Please stay as far away as possible the aroma of Cheetos and hot pockets is overpowering. You should probably have a shower and have sex, preferably in that order

What sort of fetishes will that kid grow up to have as a result of this?

>you're from... Yea Forums? You saw a "web-m" of me there? isn't that interesting...

fucking his hot middle school teacher

something asmr related

Nothing at all. He won't remember.

What is this hand gesture trying to convey?

Attached: 1559494107188.png (550x477, 675K)

Remember yesterday’s thread when absolute retards were convinced that Disneyland is paying her like 80k a year lmfao

>she will never whisper in your ear calling you a faggot and a bbc lover

poor girl is probably living off of ramen and cum

Kek $80 a day maybe.

>ywn share a dirty nasty bbc with Daisy Ridley
Why even live?

why is every zoomer a faggot or a cuck

Probably the smell
Honestly they could be. Its likely that shes fucking some of the upper management in order to get the job in the first place. They probably are paying her hush money now.

There's a reason she's called Minimum Wage Rey.

What did she said? "may the force be with you?
And why does she have to whisper in his ear?
Ive seen similiar things with Disney Princesses

>Its likely that shes fucking some of the upper management in order to get the job in the first place.
Dumbest post I’ve seen in a long time.

No. It looked more like "Force my fist in your asshole"

>what do you do
Ask what the fuck happened to mini Rey.

>It's a disney nigger cuck fantasy episode

Its what roasties like her do. Her position is highly coveted. She likely fucked her way too it. Now they are paying her for it. Its common sense mate. Its how woman operate

She whispered the location of Luke Skywalker in her ear. Remember? Luke Skywalker has vanished.

i knew girls who worked in restaurants fuck the pervy male managers so they could get the better shifts that more then likely tipped more

>It's a zoomer virgin pretends to have a clue about the world episode

Is there even any new content deleted to these chicks?

Former Disney World employee here. Costumed performers don’t make shit. This goes for both fully costumed ones and princesses that speak to guests. Disneyland in particular has an infinite pool of struggling actors to choose from due to their proximity to Los Angeles.

I believe you.

I currently work for Disneyland and this is absolutely not true. Its well know among the employees that the costumed works regularly are fucking the upper management to get the better and easier characters due to 3 things, they get paid more money, the weather and the ability to train their acting skills. Its 99% likely she fucked her way to Rey. I dont know her cause I work in a different area.

Don't you feel ashamed for lying on a anonymous image board?

So you honestly believe that Disney parks, owned by one of the Jewiest, greediest companies in the world, pays their glorified street performers an above average livable wage? How young and naive are you?

Im not lying. You are

There was a line of articles from The Guardian pointing out the terrible conditions of salary these people have to live with.
This is why calling Disney "liberal" exposes the /pol/tards as idiots.
Disney cares only about cashing in. Some suit thinks that diversifying the product attracts more and different customers and they go for the new fad, in this period le feminism/ le diversity. If roasting babies would give them $$$, they would do it in an heartbeat.

This of course expose Disney as immense hypocrite. They spare $$$ casting some new monitory actor that wants exposure, and then they save $$$ again uner-paying the staff, and all the liberal retards clap.
"We need more women drone strikers", indeed.

didnt they use to give all their employees food vouchers so they wouldnt starve to death while at work and then to cut cost they took that away

I see the concept of sarcasm was stolen from you by the mouse, i'm truly sorry my friend, you deserved better.

So we really have Disney shills over here.
The issue has been exposed in mainstream journalism as well, see The same newspaper clapping at The Last Jedi, btw.

Are they making more than gift shop workers? Yes. Are they making anything close to a decent salary? Hell no, they’d make way more money as a waitress or bartender.

We know you are just a virgin incel using Yea Forums just to reproduce you twisted perception of reality even going as far as lying about working at disney