NOOOOOOO

>YOU CAN'T JUST MARRY A VIRGIN AND DOUBLE YOUR CHANCES OF A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE AND A HEALTHY CHILD WHY DON'T YOU WANT AN EXPERIENCED WOMAN WHO'S BEEN WITH HUNDREDS OF MEN

Attached: 1566172541022.jpg (231x590, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jC9AUR-iTo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based

do people say that?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1566989446407.png (785x1000, 306K)

>armed soijack
but guns aren't safe and cosmopolitan!

>finding a virgin to marry
yeah good luck with that

>I am so insecure I don't want to marry a women who can compare me to other men he's been with
This is the ultimate beta move.

NEED.... MORE... SÓY....

Attached: 1552887320350.jpg (1422x1626, 170K)

>NOOOOOOOOOO, I DON'T SAY I ONLY WANT TO MARRY A VIRGIN BECAUSE I KNOW THE CHANCES OF THIS HAPPENING ARE VERY LOW THUS ALLOWING ME TO TRY AND JUSTIFY WHY I'LL NEVER HAVE A ROMANTIC OR SEXUAL PARTNER, NOW OR EVER. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
>ALSO ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES BUT THEY WON'T BE WHORES WILL ME, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: this.jpg (200x219, 10K)

At this point I'm just holding out for one that hasn't been with a nigger

Dubs and I get a hot girlfriend next month.

dubs and this user never gets a gf ever

> to other men he's been with

Attached: 441.png (220x229, 5K)

not based
in fact
cringe

Dubs and this user gets his boipussy pounded

True, I want my future wife to fuck as many niggers as possible before I meet her.

>GF had 3 other boyfriends
>I know i have the biggest dick

Attached: hunterchads.png (554x400, 128K)

based

>NOOO honey I completely understand why you cheated on me, it's not even cheating you just wanted to compare me to the rest, I understand, and if I'm not your final choice that's completely ok with me you do you boo

Attached: 497.png (1674x740, 719K)

Dubs and I get the girl I want.

BRO JUST BECOME POLY

Attached: 723.jpg (387x437, 40K)

Dick size isn't that important it's girth that matters

KILLING NAZIS IS OK

Attached: 1565844248347.jpg (1282x1020, 111K)

>to other men he's been with
>he
kek

>you
>marrying at all
love the optimism champ

There's gotta be something seriously wrong with a woman my age who's still a virgin. I'm still a virgin at my age and there sure as hell is a lot seriously wrong with me.

Nice and good luck bro

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x220, 17K)

>the soijack poster thinks he'll start a family at some point

Attached: 1485771032_William 'B.J.' Blazkowicz.jpg (750x750, 67K)

Can i get quoted with a so_yjak, bros?

cringe

Girth is dick size.

It's better to have a normal size fat cock than a long skinny one

based

Attached: aita.png (2310x1555, 315K)

>Can i get quoted with a so_yjak, bros?

Attached: 2A4D6766-18A1-4B8F-B8EB-FFAE26C8D376.png (972x992, 339K)

Shut the fuck up stupid faggot, no one said anything about length, they said size.

Dubs and none of you will ever get a gf

I'm so glad I'm gay. Imagine having to deal with women lmao

Singles and everyone in this thread dies a painful death

>yes, i quote the number of the post im parodying, how could you tell?

Attached: 1566952716095.png (454x541, 78K)

I hate this tumblr smile

singles and only you die a painful death

Attached: 1563585489573.png (454x520, 6K)

I'm being realistic. I suffer from a lot of sexual anxieties that are not something I'm looking for in a partner.

>GF had 3 other boyfriends
Haha cuck

I'm so glad I hate women but still get to fuck them. Imagine being emotionally invested in other human beings.

Hmmm?

Attached: calartspepe.jpg (736x603, 89K)

Incel logic is so fucking mysterious. Why do they get so insecure when a girl has had more partners?

wew that was close

Okay but you literally have a lower chance of divorce with a virgin, or hell, even a girl who's just had 5 or less partners, has a better chance of staying with you than a girl with 20.

dubs and you die alone, the most painful death known to man to save the rest of anons

I've dated two virgins. My current one I'm going to wife. Go to church retard.

Marriage is monetary and social suicide for men. If you want to marry a girl that can't even support herself you will regret it in a few years.

I don't even know why gays and lesbians want to marry, just live together and when you get bored of each other, go your own way without financially destroying someone.

Attached: images (2).jpg (739x415, 35K)

>t. I look for girls on Tinder

>LOOK AT WHAT MY WIFE BOUGHT ME!
>NOW I CAN PLAY MARIO WHILE TYRONE ENTERS MY WIFE'S PIPES!

Attached: 1514413847488.jpg (1784x2792, 1.51M)

It's easy to fuck virgins as long as you don't care about them being ugly like your wife.

> being invested in women
That's why you need male friends and not trust your gf or talk to her about serious topics, women are untrustworthy and dumb af, if you blurt out that you voted for Blormph in 2016 she will find a way to fuck you up with that info label you a nazi or someshit when she gets mad or has a period and goes nuts. Dog's are more trustworthy you can say anything to a dog and he won't give a fuck.

yeah you're probably a soiboy loser that has to pick off virgin women who don't know any better. God you sound like a creep, stop fucking replying to me you creep

All women are whores. I know this because I have had sex with multiple women (thus guaranteeing their marriages will fall apart lmao)

youtube.com/watch?v=jC9AUR-iTo0

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1560221448246.png (785x731, 197K)

triples and we marry each other

Attached: 1555623160824.png (284x454, 137K)

>CAN'T FIGHT THE SEETHER

Where do you look for women?

>inb4 a pumpkin patch, the library, and 4channel

I’m 24 years old. I have a virgin GF that I plan on marrying. Yes it is possible BUT you have to present yourself as a strong male both mentally and physically. She makes me home cooked meals everyday

Attached: 1E7A913D-E1BC-4506-AAD2-75B6717E583F.jpg (198x198, 9K)

just pick a day and have your mom take pictures of you doing stuf pitch a tent in your backyard or someshit wear suneglasses to give off the outdoorsy vibe and go to the local bar with a shirt on and take a picture there then write a profile on okcupid and pof about how you want a serious relationship

Wait can you really pick up girls at a pumpkin patch? Does this really work, bros?

I did

>AAAAAAAAAA HOW CAN YOU JUST FIND AN INNOCENT WOMAN IN A CHURCH YOU SICK FUCK DIE MALE PIG

Attached: NOOO.png (231x218, 12K)

>I’m 24 years old. I have a virgin GF that I plan on marrying.

oof~! thats a big yikes dude. she gonna fuck someone else if you dont bang her quick. she gonna go out with the gals, get drunk and let tyrese clap that booty

is this a big problem? Do you have these all over America or just the gay coast cities? Because these are all over Europe. Plz tell me that some Americans are still based.

Does she exceed the maximum weight on a medical scale?

sorry user. she's getting blacked on the reg. she cooks you meals everyday to portray the image of the subservient domestic wife in order to not arouse suspicion

No no no, it's not like that. We have an open relationship, so that means I'm not a cuck. Yes I know that I haven't been with another woman since we agreed to it, but heres to hoping it'll happen soon!

Attached: 1514990516197.jpg (244x206, 34K)

There is nothing wrong with sexing and marrying fat white bitches. You are saving the white race and we all appreciate your sacrifice. Secondly you can train the bitch and diet her anyway.

Not sure I would like that lifestyle unless she's very attractive, having a second mom doesn't sound great to me.
How attractive is she on a scale of 10?

How old are you?

Called it.

I already popped her cherry. Should have mentioned that in my post

She’s 90 pounds 5’0. I’m 6’0

That’s funny because we work together and spend our entire days together

You're saving nothing if their genes are shit. I'd rather marry an asian than a white landwhale and I hate asians.

Mods ? What mods ?
This comment will be replied by wojak

This is her

Attached: 90DF5C18-FD28-43C5-AD08-31975FED7F08.jpg (1242x2208, 251K)

if you had to pick being childless and forever alone vs a nice fat white bitch who would you pick?

Arya?

>having a second mom doesn't sound great to me.
Cuck

let us know which episode of 600lb life she'll be on

get one with a normal face next time

it's almost as if you incels aren't serious about saving the white race

Have sex

Attached: 876DA0F6-F880-4346-A66C-6C6E8B75D7D8.jpg (1082x1920, 278K)

Whether they are virgins or Chad-chasing whores, in any case they do not want a bald manlet like me, who is too aspie/introverted to be employable. I don't even want the bother of changing my shut-in life anyway. The Black Pill is nirvana.

>church girls

Attached: 1564298527483.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

I was expecting worse, she's ok looking, well played.
Depends, if I have a well paid job that I like, I can accept to spend my life alone and fuck some whores when I'm traveling. I hate everything in women expect their appearance, uglos are useless from my point of view, I wouldn't enjoy bad company.

It is mainly a big city coastal thing.

except*

>I completely understand why you cheated on me, it's not even cheating you just wanted to compare me to the rest
kek. pic related

Attached: 1559587214295.jpg (1150x1200, 165K)

>keskold
surely this is just a troll account, right?

>The F word was used
faggot?

kys faggot

>t. never been to a church

>The f world was used
It's a larp, not a real cuck.

Kinda weird looking. Eyes are not aligned properly and forehead is too big.

I have unfortunately been to several proddie denomination churches. Only catholic girls are fuckable and they're whores.

>Incel logic is so fucking mysterious. Why do they get so insecure when a girl has had more partners?
>Dude, it's EXACTLY like eating cheerios! I can't go back and un-eat all the other kinds of cereals, but like, that doesn't mean i don't genuinely enjoy its whole grain crunch.

Attached: 1537939699109.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

I'm 26.

>Dog's are more trustworthy you can say anything to a dog and he won't give a fuck.
Based doggos

post gf

dubs and I get pounded

>implying marrying a virgin will double the chances of a successful marriage
user, a girl will start wondering if there is anything better than you out there sooner or later, and eventually she will cheat on you

Don't have one. Just doing an objective analysis.

It has to be just genetic survival. If we deserved to survive we would. Im starting to think mutting is inevitable and will come like it has for thousand of year. Except for nigger put them back on africa

I'm sure she said that to her ex boyfriends as well

I have had the exact same kind of girl who was into me last year. Weird sized blue eyes, huge forehead but quite intelligent for a girl, she already had a boyfriend in the past though. I couldn't convince myself to fuck her, there was something really unappealing about her. I think that may be the reason why user's girlfriend is still a virgin, these girls simply aren't attractive.

only cucks like used goods

>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST CHANGE THE AGE OF CONSENT TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR PEOPLE TO DATE AND HAVE CHILDREN SO THAT BIRTHRATES WILL RISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1566435369539.png (785x861, 241K)

I'd rather be childless and alone, lol.

Joe Keskold (jokescold) is a satirical account

you are probably just ugly