Untitled

Attached: 021E39E8-5DC3-4CA0-B872-61847157A735.jpg (1047x1101, 558.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Twain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PSG: pecho super gelido

Attached: 74EBAB11-74E1-4CDB-9158-43B3527026AA.jpg (324x291, 15.42K)

uh, alfonso sisters.. how do we spin this one?

KWAB , pechogay should have signed cristiano instead

messibros? how the heck do we recover from this

> messibros? how the heck do we recover from this

You don’t. At this rate he’ll be playing in the MLS by next year but Ronaldo is 37 and still steamrolling the premier league.

Attached: 20372191-9C38-4131-8685-5F5562D75D1F.jpg (1200x800, 134.62K)

Besiktas when?

>steamrolling at 6th place while his old team steamrolled la liga and is just about to win another UCL without him
At this point this is just bait

One grew up naturally, and the other grew up under influence of syringes

>steamrolling at 6th place
He’s 3rd leading scorer in the toughest league in the world while playing on an extremely dysfunctional toxic team, if he played for city he would have scored 30

>while his old team steamrolled la liga and is just about to win another UCL without him
Juve isn’t in the UCL anymore tho?

>steamrolled la liga and is just about to win another UCL without him
Oh you mean Madrid the team he's five years removed from. Not Juventus who will finish with less points this season and 20 fewer goals despite massively upgrading the manager

>Pissi is only 34
I swear he was 37 or 38 from his awful performance

Ok now post pre-assists for both

>4 CLs/5 CLs
So you admit Ronaldo is the goat and twain is right? Keep in mind I’m giving you a freebie by considering the 2006 ucl

>Real wins the ucl in 2041
>el ogro posts “see? ronaldo was dragging them down” on Yea Forums

O TWAIN

>pre-VAR CLs

both will retire with zero CL with PSG

this.

KWAC (kek what a cuccitini)

Attached: 378D02F2-DACC-41A6-8D81-F74B143AE313.jpg (1042x1504, 271.68K)

Peak Messi defeated peak Ronaldo in a CL final.

I didn’t know soccer was a 1v1 sport…

You're right, no more discussions about who is the best player (clearly messi).

Is 50 % the same real madrid team. He got eliminated win Juve (who had made it to 2 finals before he arrived) by farmer zoomers, plain farmers and fucking porto. You dont fucking Get that the teams he had gone performs worse with him because he fucks up the team just to monopolize the goal scoring and look good. Then after changing the whole team to suit him then he abandones ship.
Happens once, ok, happens twice, its no coincidence.

ARGGHHHHH INIESTA XAVI HELP MEEEEE

>urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Twain
>it's real
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Why can't you faggots agree both have reclined.

You are american, no need to address your retarded opinión about footie. He wont win shit, he was brought to Juve to win the UCL and didnt, left when he still had one more year cause they seemed they wouldnt qualify to UCL. He was bought to Man Ud, 2nd place last year, to win silverware and he didnt and wont and will probably left them because they are going conference league

>50% the same
Holy fuck are you retarded or what, since hes left they have a new goalkeeper, new left winger, new right winger, new left back, 2 new centre halfs (soon to be 3 with Rudiger coming in) and are beginning to phase out the midfield with Camavinga and Valverde. Benzema, Modric and Casemiro are the only ones who are left from those days who are still peforming consistently well

That was neither peak messi nor peak ronaldo. Barcelona got the lead with eto’o scoring on a vds howler. They didn’t need messi who then got lucky with a goal he has never again repeated, the cb’s didn’t even care to mark him in that aerial ball because they didn’t think he’d even get there

Attached: A099272D-18A6-4929-9C99-83B90CBD92B6.jpg (638x640, 71.72K)

The starter are modric, Benzema, Casemiro, modric, carvajal, kroos 5 out of 11 (almost 50%) plus players like lucas Vázquez, nacho, Ascencio, bale, marcelo

You forgot Modric bro.

Carvajal was never essential to the treble wins and kroos has declined massively since like 2017, and apart from Nacho those bench players have done nothing. You also seem to forget the fact that Ronaldos also won a CL without any of these players on his team at all.

Ibra is the true Le Havreman

OH NONONONO

>peak ronaldo and missi
ronald peaked in his 30s
pissi peaked like at his late teens lmao

he's one of the top scorers in the league retard. i've never even liked ronaldo but he's really impressed me since returning.

he would have scored 34 goals in 7 more games and you know it

>comparing a playmaker to a striker

I don't know. What's his scan rate?

CHI

And modric

Why can’t Penaldrones stop thinking about piss? Is it because they all have pee fetishes?

More games played. There is nothing stopping the GOAT from scoring 24 goals in his next 7 games.

the season after he left real madrid they got knocked out by ajax in round of 16. even now that they're in finals like 4 years after he left it's out of massive luck. madrid is basicall making a gamble on every game, they're most probably not gonna win the final tho.

>get constantly outplayed by Mbappe and Neymar
>um n-no he's actually the playmaker

Mexico is worse at football than the US. You guys are shit.

>muh goals
Give me your Di Natale, Immobile and Belotti

True. OP should have posted the preassist comparison

>MUH GOALS

i really hate this shit. reminder maldini was greater than cr7.

ligue 1 2015/2016 uefa coefficient: 10.916
ligue 1 2021/2022 uefa coefficient: 18.416

Remind me again how '"UCL wins" does messoy have without Xavi or Ininiesta?

>massive luck
>having to play against PSG, Chelsea and City
If anything, Liverpool got lucky by having to defeat the powerhouses of Benfica and Villareal. Halal won by having strong mind and not wasting their chances against teams that were strong contenders for the title, including the last finalists.

OP BTFO.
I watch PSG games and the other french teams unironically play good.
I mean, PSG would have beaten Madrid if Donnaruma didn't choked.

cero a dos, compa estas ardido buey...

it's better to burn out than to fade away

the season he left real got eibared 3-0 thy needed three years to recover after ronaldo

> the toughest league in the world
>top scorer is a Roma flop
Mmhmm.

Attached: 1647606387262.jpg (423x724, 72.99K)

tottenham really is the jewish club

Should've scored more then

My Norwich Profiteers