Was Jerry rich?

Was Jerry rich?

On the show I mean.

Attached: 1467571616718.jpg (1536x997, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rent_control_in_New_York
nyassembly.gov/Press/files/20190611a.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rich enough to maintain a huge apartment in New York by only occasionally doing stand up

He was jewish in New York during the stand up comedy boom, both in the show and in real life.

He bought his dad a brand new Cadillac car for his birthday. So pretty much.

What is rent control.

he was a millionaire, but as a jew he was very frugal too

he was doing considerably well
I imagine each time he appeared on The Tonight Show he received enough to cover a few months of rent, bills and food

a jewish lie

Of course, he was Jewish.

Was Kramer?

Would have been considered rich in most places, probably just “doing okay” in Manhattan

He was friends with the landlord who probably let him live there for free.

Or you know, an actual thing in New York, you dumbfuck en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rent_control_in_New_York

he "got by".
he had his hand in a lot of stuff that made money and swept up largely in a bet early on.
or you could just say he received reduced salary from the bagel store all that time until season 9

didn't the real life kramer invent that ping pong ball attached to a batton with a rubber band.
I always assumed show kramer just lived off some sort of redundancy, gambling, and being kramer (aka friends with everyone and getting shit for free)

rent control isn't real. it only exists in sitcoms

>huge

Yes, he was. Money was never an issue for him. On several occasions they made a point of him being chintzy, actually playing with the Jewish stereotype.

Oh really? nyassembly.gov/Press/files/20190611a.php

i'm not clicking that virus link.

Before globalization rent on the upper west side wasn’t completely ridiculous like it is now.

Yes. They literally have an episode where Elaine sees his bank statement and starts trying to fuck him again.

wasn't the rent for his apartment only a few 100 dollars (as mentioned in the episode where Elaine wanted to move upstairs)

For New York? Yeah

he was making a lot of money
elaine got wet when she found out how much he was making

It’s a 600 square ft 1-bedroom.