Duurrrr, if you do or say anything wrong...

>duurrrr, if you do or say anything wrong. whether it's today or tomorrow or 20 years from now I'm going to take everything away from you.....

>next day, articles are all about wanting to cancel his shit because of his leaving Neverland comments.

if he a profit?

Attached: durr.jpg (697x567, 182K)

Yef, he if a profit.

He knows they can't take him down because he can cry RACISM no matter what. He's never raped anyone, so all they have is saying bad words

>duurrrr, if you do or say anything wrong. whether it's today or tomorrow or 20 years from now I'm going to take everything away from you.....
haha nice trump impression

lol

What do you guys think the best bit was? For me, it was his impression of a Chinaman.

Are you making fun of my lithp?

ACKTHUALLY he was talking about the audience! Based black comedian

>if he a profit?
A literal retard could predict that if they spend any amount of time watching the news

Unironically, his modern stand-up is painfully unfunny. Also how the fuck do you cancel a show out of fear of it being minstrel shit and then do stand up for entirely white audiences?

Is this the most ignorant post on the entire website right now?

based, incoming triggered shills

That was pretty based, I have to agree

Probably

>Why is your dick out?

they can always find someone who was allegedly raped by him and that’s all they would need

My money my choice

lol what was up with his eyes. was he blazed or drunk or something?? he looked really tired or something the whole show

Faggots, I thought the latest one was the best because he predicted the asshurt perfectly, but he's gone the Cosby route, he's just some rambling old faggot pandering to the same white folks he used to mock

Dave is too blunt and direct and he's beloved by people on all sides. It would be harder to take him down than someone like Louis. He would call bullshit right away

Tired of life

Try that again OP. But this time in English.

Cry more, nigger

>you don't have $3?.....how the hell are we even alive daaaad.

Dave "The Tranny Cave" Chappelle "Get Well"

you should watch the show, it's killer good, top of the line comedy

How he didn't give a fuck about the white plight of hillbilly heroin due to the crack epidemic of the blacks

I thought /pol/ would be up in arms about that but then again I'm not fluent in retard

>shit i havent been relevant in 15 years and need to get back on top! im fucking broke! i know! i will defend a nigger pedophile!

desperate

He got $50 mil for his last two specials master ruseman

Attached: the retard is female.jpg (960x674, 96K)

what was his best movie role?

half baked

>Frank, find out where Kanye West was last night

Takei walked away from the accusations pretty unscathed and he probably actually did it. It’s hard to say who charges will bring down and who they won’t. For a black person though it’s probably gonna have to proven in court. Look at Cosby and R Kelly. If R Kelly is acquitted he will probably go right back to selling albums.

When he said the mtf tranny could take a joke because he used to a man

SeEthINg

the "I'm not a nigger either" bit, loved it, brilliant

>staggers backwards
>hits mic against leg

Attached: 1532106945788.jpg (636x421, 43K)

lol
>reee /pol/ gets offended by everything
>reee /pol/ didn't get offended but they should be

>fucks feet

this was objectively the funniest bit

He gets a free pass because he is a black liberal :)

>$800 tickets
Yes, he a profit.

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Modern life

>My wife hates that lgbt joke, cuz shes asian. But I dont do the chinaman face around the house, only when were really fighting.

>Birdshot, buckshot, birdshot buckshot. After that the guns you're making. Buckshot buckshot buckshot.

After that the gun's Jamaican.

Damn son, thats even funnier.

>>Yes hello police, Louis CK is on the phone and I think hes masturbating.
>>Oh yea? Whatcha guys talking about.

I'M RICK JAMES BIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH