Why does he have two separate beds in his bedroom?

Why does he have two separate beds in his bedroom?

Attached: _106484791_0c1a0518-e5b9-4966-a4cd-83f76abe97ef.jpg (660x371, 27K)

Why does he embody every /pol/cel who makes these threads?

That's a hotel room. He's on vacation.

lol u got btfo in the last thread

>cross-thread storyline
Kys sperg

Fat guys are usually the ones with cuck fetishes(which makes sense). I know a couple of fat dudes who film their wives fucking other men

it was 5 mins ago

>Kys sperg
lol still seething

I don't know and I don't care, OP. Why do /pol/tards project themselves like pic-related onto normal Star Wars fans?

He looks like the average /pol/ user who seethes at someone enjoying things because they're miserable cretins who will never have sex

unironically triggered by /pol/

Yes this, so much this. Nice to finally see some reasonable posts here, my god.

One for him and the other for his wife and her bull

>so much this
>my god.

Attached: 1548723238050.jpg (1422x1626, 170K)

Why does OP want to project his miserable fat pimply self onto people who simply enjoy things? Is this a /pol/ thing? I'm genuinely curious.
>defending /pol/
Cringe

it's an hotel room

We're not triggered by /pol/, we're just tired of you making the same thread over and over again to compensate that you don't look like the guy in OP, but actually do and are ashamed to admit it.

lol you literally cannot stop talking about /pol/

textbook /pol/ derangment syndrome

>We're not triggered by /pol/
only triggered people talk like that

seethe more, have sex and the seethe a little bit more

Because /pol/ is in every fucking thread now. They don't shut the fuck up about how miserable they are and not every thread has to be an imaginary culture war against certain things. It's why no one takes you incels seriously outside your awful shitheap of a board.

>Because /pol/ is in every fucking thread now
take your meds schizo, /pol/ isnt following you
for gods sake, just be normal

Samefag

I fucking hate /pol and i hate people who make fun of others just because of their fetishes

>we
how many discord trannies are there lurking about?

>I fucking hate /pol and i hate people who make fun of others just because of their fetishes

Attached: 1566019050779.png (454x520, 11K)

Reddit sound like your kind of place

ALL IT TAKES...

IS ONE..

BAD..

DAY...

Attached: soy joker2.png (644x800, 77K)

go back

Attached: 1520272213.jpg (749x749, 346K)

This guy honestly is absolutely pathetic. In all seriousness children and grown men watching this and thinking this is ok is literally the decline of the masculine man. Literally this kind of shit is not healthy holy shit

Is there such a thing of a married incel?