4 goals this season

>4 goals this season
When is he going to MLS?

Attached: 1652224806557.jpg (1080x720, 380.98K)

Memes aside, how can this be explained? Is Ligue 1 actually not that easy at all?

They're allowed to foul him there

but how about pre-assists?

>how can this be explained?
The largest and quickest decline in the history of football

He doesnt play as an attacker. He plays as a facilitator and has plent yof assits.

He's legit a top 3 player in the history of the game. How can this happen? Is he saving his strength for the world cup? It's probably that

>A walking midfielder

user explains it. Messi is still the GOAT.

Ligue 1 players are less talented than players in La Liga for sure, but ligue 1 is a more physical league with more focus on athleticism over technique. Messi isn't particularly unathletic or anything, he has a lot of lower body strength, but his being 170cm tall and the fact that he never experienced this many players willing to draw foul in La Liga means he has trouble adapting.

The goalkeeper has more than him.

HE'S JUST A SYSTEM BABY. JUST ADMIT IT YOU BUCH OF SYCOPHANTS.

Nicely done. Now what's his excuse for his poor performance in the Champions League?

*BUNCH

Surely you can explain then, why he has so many missed shots, is one of the players who loses possession the most, doesn't press at all, and almost half of his assists were against bottom of the barrel teams in the Ligue 1?

See: Messi is a good player but he isn't the GOAT. The GOAT is Cristiano Ronaldo, who proved himself in different leagues.

He did well in the group stage. You mean against Real? He has played in bigger CL KO chokes while at Barça tbf.

>misses vital penalty

O TWAINEUX

ligue 1 is actually better than its reputation, they improved quite a bit over the last few years
of course that all should not stop messi from performing there
to me it seems like he gives 0 fucks about the league, in the CL he did much better, which is pretty pathetic t b h
this will also catch up to him because at his age you cant just start half assing to rest energy for competitions he cares about (CL, WC), the form he loses is gone for good

You don't get insta red/yellow carded for touching this manlet

he should have accepted a pay cut and gone to italy

EXPOSED

Attached: 1650230399657.webm (426x240, 231.52K)

Very simple. He's a system baby and the most protected player in history. He spent his entire career in a weak league playing with the same core spanish golden generation players in a system designed around him. He's top class for sure but the circunstances made him look better than he is.

>weak league

La Liga dominated the 2010s. Definitely not weak.

this
could have easily won Serie A with Inter and Lautaro

people on the spectrum can't cope with large and sudden changes in their life

He played for nearly two decades in a club that was practically tailored for him since puberty. As soon as he leaves, his productivity plummets.
He is the very definition of a systembabby.
Get rekt Messit and Messhit apologists.

He was ranked by the prestigious fourfourtwo as the greatest player of the 21st century. Get rekt

>muh journalists
I bet you also think the Ballon d'Or deserves its reputation.

He'd never stoop to MLS.
Maybe a season in the Middle East for a guaranteed $40m or $50m, but Messi wouldn't stoop to living in some American shithole for $10m, riding the bus with absolute bums and playing in front of 2500 drunk Guatemalans.

>the prestigious fourfourtwo
lmao

Even if he's not paid amazingly he still gets to live in fucking NEW YORK, bro. Greatest city ever

But he would have had an even smaller chance of winning the CL with Inter.
He should have went to Man City and came on as a sub for the matches against mid table and lower teams. His record against Premier League teams in the CL isn't bad.

The crowds would be bigger for his matches

My family has lived in New York since 1852.
It's a horrible horrible place full of horrible horrible people like my family.

>go to league winning team in Spain
>statpads against Eibar
>two titles in nine years
>go to league winning team in Italy
>statpads against Italian Eibars
>blows their title streak and champion’s league dreams
>go to 2nd best team in England
>statpads against English Eibars
>not a single title and europa league for next season
O ABDUL

He would get rekt in the MLS. It's not a league for old men who can't run. He'd have the same issues he does in France. A bunch of nogs running up and down like headless chickens with no sense of awareness of where they're standing and no technical ability. Messi will have no space on the pitch just like he doesn't have it in France.

Poor excuse. The guy squared off for almost a decade against Ramos and Pepe where he did just fine. Its not like Real had a group of scared twinks in the defence.

>conveniently ignoring his first stint at ManU out of pure butthurt at my post

I have the same questions, user. The "systembabby" and all that rings hollow with me. Nothing objective can explain his drop in form this hard. It has to be a mental thing. He does have mental illness.

I didnt know 2 good teams made an entire league good. Get lost with this cope.

Ronaldo made his name under sir Alex dumbass

Attached: 474758746335.gif (220x220, 667.85K)

if Messi is that rattled by the physicality of the Uber Eats league, he'd be dead in MLelS

Sevilla won the Europa like 4 times bro. Atletico has been very good the past decade. RM and Barca are significantly better than the rest of the league but that doesn't make the rest of the league shit.

4 different PL teams have been to a CL final in the past 4 years.
If my math is right.

messi is the goat shut up

Okay. Who said anything about PL?

le magisterial PSG playmaker with 0 assists in CL is not even the best argentinian of all time

He honestly should have gone the C7 route and joined Seria A. Would have been a graceful retirement like a lot of players before them. Unfortunately both their egos are too bloated.

Only in the league user, he scored more goals in the UCL and with the national team

This

Should have joined napoli

>He was ranked by the prestigious fourfourtwo
L0L

The other day he hit the post 2 times. He's being quite unlucky, but he is still not playing at his top level.

It's crazy to think how irrelevant he'd be had he not joined Barcelona at a young age even without the medical problems.

>napoli
He would've had the best pizza in the world to go with his Sprite but after what Diego accomplished there they would fucking tear him to pieces for form this shit.

It's crazier to think how irrelevant he'd be if they didn't pump him full of HGH as a child.

dubs and blacks get exterminated

Well that's that then.

Napoli will finish 3rd this year, juve was weak and they really had a chance to lift the scudetto once again. I do believe had he chose napoli they would have won it. Don't deny it would have been kino and soulful as fuck

If he'd been good maybe but he's been kind of shit so idk. Add on the fact you aren't allowed to criticise him or all his friends will say how you should be grateful and the fact Napoli fans are like Argentinians and are more likely to admire Maradona/Tevez like figures and I reckon it's more likely it would've been a shitshow.