Anyone got link to a stream or torrent of Dave Chappelle's sticks and stones...

Anyone got link to a stream or torrent of Dave Chappelle's sticks and stones? I ain't paying netflix for the 1 good thing they've made in the last 5 years. Fuck em.

Attached: sticks and stones.jpg (664x400, 207K)

Pathetic poorfags like you make me laugh, trying to pass off your tawdry begging as edgy rebellion.
Don't bother replying, I've already moved on.

Go be poor elsewhere

Lol found the fag who still pays for gay ass never makes anything good netflix

proof there are literal shills among us

fuck you!

Attached: 1497301027696.jpg (700x700, 63K)

How is amazon prime not the top streaming platform? Puts Netdix to shame

it's hilarious how people like this think they're rich because they can afford a 10 dollar monthly subscription and think someone who doesnt want to pay it has to be poor

Attached: 1400057242998.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

I guarantee I have more money than both you larpers because I'm not a CONSUMER who throws money away on every piece of trash some jew tells me to buy.

The twist is you're a miser Jew who refuses to pay for anything.

Attached: 4changuy.jpg (544x841, 155K)

I pay for food

Okay, nigger. Go trade in your old car for 1/100th its purchase price and finance $40,000 for the latest model jewbox while you live paycheck to paycheck. Make sure to subscribe to every $15 service which you only use once a month on the perennial $1000 iPhone on your way.

I have Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. Tbh i don't pay for Prime and I have Hulu bundled with my Spotify.

But still its been great being able to watch all my favorite shows on my Roku

Go pinch your pennies while you take the metro and talk on your razor flip phone, broke dick faggot. I'm sure you're all sorts of a social powerhouse.

This post is supposed to make you feel good?

I bet I make more money than you do working from stock dividends. Wanna know why? Cuz I'm not some retarded debt slave golem. I also drive only exotic cars because unlike your peasant boxes, exotic cars don't depreciate as soon as you breathe on them.

Fuck yeah it does. Makes me feel good knowing I'm one of the few non-retards. I love watching those spastics screeching on twitter.

Why be a shill? Does it really pay that well or do you just do it for the love of consumerist culture?

rarbg

Ahbloooooooooo bloooooooooo

Attached: image.png (500x282, 161K)

Niggggger

You sound like you pay for sex

There's a lot of negativity in here.

all the actual rich people ive known are the cheapest motherfuckers (unless they were born into it), i doubt they'd get netflix

Learn how to torrent yourself newfag, we aren’t spoonfeeding you

is there any other kind of sex?

>fuck netflix everything they do sucks
>he says while begging for the netflix show

based retards

>shill shilly shill shill
cope

Don't you get tired of wiping corporate sperm off your chin?

regressive denial of the painful truth

>the 1 good thing they've made in the last 5 years
There's 5 seasons of Bojack, dum dum.

it's getting progressively shittier.

Season 5 was a step back in quality, but it just got better and better each season before that and 4 was pretty much a masterpiece that somehow went under the radar.

holy fucking based

How people can’t see through the thinly veiled marketing campaign is fucking beyond me

simmer down kids, I called you based, that's a compliment.

shill

tick tock, Disney+ is coming shills, you will soon be stricken by Mickey