What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Paul_denino_13-01-19.jpg (640x905, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBIJa4FquOk&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hate this fucking methhead so much. quit posting and watching him. literally watch anyone else.

Ice Poseidon is based, what are you mad about you drone

He groomed a 13 year old child for sex.

Literally everything

what a handsome american boy next door

>Threw away his fanbase
>Groomed 13 year old for sex
>Runs a pedocord discord server
>Coke sniffer

This is just naming a few things.

He’s still alive? I thought he’d be dead by now

Why is he such a bad person?

His fanbase is weird.

He got “woke” and betrayed everything that made him famous

Why can't he do another RV adventure?

How is that any different than what the mod/janitor that went to an alita meet up did?

I miss this little nigga like you wouldn't believe
what happened? wasn't he dating Kimberly

>what happened
youtube.com/watch?v=sBIJa4FquOk&t

>What went wrong?
He was beaten at his own game.

Attached: forsenCD.jpg (600x600, 30K)

his nigger fanbase are full of sweaty 20 yr old virgin NEETs who think theyre from Yea Forums because they are frogposting on fucking leddit

he looks like my uncles exwifes sister. like fucking dead on clone of that bitch. she passed out on the slide in my backyard one night, just showed up drunk as a 9 eyed nigger. my dad and his friends all pumped that bitch till they noticed the green goo out of her cootchie.

she also shit in the backyard. my mom beat the fuck out of her with the broomhandle once the sun was up. bitch was screaming that my mom shoved it up her ass. I highly doubt she could feel anything in her pussy after getting gangfucked while covered in jizz and her own puke and shit. I honestly dont get where the junkie boomers like my dad get off being all high and mighty on morals after the shit I saw them do.;

they also support an actual rapist

It's not your fault

>This
His fanbase was worse than anything that could have come from here. They were forged in reddit so that should be enough to understand how trash and shitty they are. They’re normies trying their hardest not to be normies with humor more unoriginal than jokes written on bathroom stalls

>video evidence
>confessed on tape about intentions
Pure degeneracy

gross, why the fuck would they fuck someone who looks like a gangly goblin eyetalian?

he needs the death penalty just for shilling this fucking whore

Attached: ebnNYCjG-1k_640x360.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Things went downhill after the RV trip 2, SSJ, streamer mansion, all these fake streamer relationships with people who weren’t really his friends got to him. Now hes a 1k andy doing streams for nobody and left all this crazy fake streamer bs behind him. It was a fun ride tho, like watching an emperor rise and fall.

This fucking goblin was never even close to an emperor. All he was is a drug addict and sociopath with a camera.

His jewish genes got the better of him.

>there will never be another stream where a man in a suit would play runescape and play music with the words nigger, welfare, and kfc

fuck twitch TOS, fuck youtube TOS, and fuck mixer TOS

Attached: 1566103749396.jpg (788x576, 156K)