He doesn't even look or sound bad now... could a RDJ-style turn-around be in store for him...

he doesn't even look or sound bad now... could a RDJ-style turn-around be in store for him? What superhero could be the ticket? Totally serious here.

Attached: chrome_upW4VjKLB7.png (699x518, 556K)

The only way for a star to blow up like RDJ did would be for them to be the face of something new and innovative, not just another superhero.

Burned way too many bridges, a comeback will never happen.

>could a RDJ-style turn-around be in store for him?
Say it with me:
HIV POSITIVE

The Jewslayer

i could only see that actor playing an antihero or a cynnical asshole

Say it with me:
MAGIC JOHNSON

contrary to Yea Forums retarded beliefs, the superhero trope is a cow that can still give tons of milk

What hero/villain is even left for him to play? Loki is already taken. He doesn't fit the mold for anything.

r u kidding? there are hundreds more, go into a comic book store bro.

hell, bruce willis fit one called the protector or some shit in unbreakable.

He could be a comedic parody superman, not much else

The Penguin/Riddler maybe, he seems like more of a DC guy.

idk, beyonder? the original beyonder was kind of a prick, he could fit that

HIV's not a huge problem if managed.

OP asked what would make Sheen the next RDJ. Half of Hollywood is affiliated with superheros now. If someone is going to be a household names and beloved public figure like the actors that were on the ground floor of the MCU, they'll need to be on the forefront of a new trend, not the current one.

he looks like my uncles exwifes sister. like fucking dead on clone of that bitch. she passed out on the slide in my backyard one night, just showed up drunk as a 9 eyed nigger. my dad and his friends all pumped that bitch till they noticed the green goo out of her cootchie.

she also shit in the backyard. my mom beat the fuck out of her with the broomhandle once the sun was up. bitch was screaming that my mom shoved it up her ass. I highly doubt she could feel anything in her pussy after getting gangfucked while covered in jizz and her own puke and shit. I honestly dont get where the junkie boomers like my dad get off being all high and mighty on morals after the shit I saw them do.

my point was that what you say is not necessary true, they could still milk the superheroe cow and be beloved by the vast majority Yea Forums is a minority equal to gypsies, mind you, so no contrarian opinion here counts for what people actually like

What point is that? What exactly is Magic up to these days besides HIV awareness/education/activism?

What actor compares to the popularity of the original Avengers? RDJ, Hemsworth, and Evans are heads and shoulders more popular than Holland, Boseman, and Larson. I'm not saying an actor can't be popular playing a new character, but the cultural ubiquity of Ironman likely isn't going to be matched until something new comes along.
Why are you calling me a contrarian?

theres a lot of easy marketing to be had for casting him in a movie
especially if you give him a sex scene

holland literally was starting to being seen as the new RDJ of the MCU (before Disney trolled everyone by pulling the plug), do you read anything else than Yea Forums threads?

You're right. He was one of the faces pushed as the new Ironman. But so was Larson and Cumberbatch. Are they as big as RDJ?
Holland is Spider-Man. Spider-Man is massive. But, at the end of the day, He wasn't representative of much more than the Spider-Man character. RDJ is representative of the entire MCU franchise. Through him, Ironman is considered a shorthand for superheros. No one credits the insane popularity of Ironman to anything other than RDJ. Spider-Man has been and will be popular after Holland.

Stop trying to say I'm representing Yea Forums with my arguments. I don't even know what the consensus on here is.

Attached: 1559254253609.png (500x398, 125K)

the consensus here is pretty much what you say, while outside Yea Forums is the mostly the opposite

and while larson is probably a flop, cumberbatch still have room to shine, lets see how it goes with him after his next strange movie

Fuck off you pozzed tranny

You're telling me that the popular opinion in the outside world is that the actors from newer superheros are just as popular as the foundational members of the MCU?

You're telling me that if we went out to some random town and polled some randos in the street on their favorite superheros, we'd get just as many Ant-Mans as we would Captain Americas? That Doctor Strange and Thor would be neck-in-neck?

All I'm saying is that the ceiling has been set by RDJ as to how much you can saturate the popular culture purely by being cast as a superhero and that therefore, in order to have a comparable amount of success to RDJ, Charlie Sheen would be better served by being on the front line of a new mega-trend. But no, you're telling me that Charlie Sheen can become just as popular as Robert Downey Jr, a man who was personally credited with making the MCU a success, by just doing the same thing he did but 10+ years later? You're either cutting RDJ short or you just have no idea what you're talking about right now. You literally agreed with the premise of my argument in the last sentence of your last post.

There's been meds for decades that have made HIV a non-issue.

Based