I hate UEFA and FIFA so much is unreal

>SUPER LEAGUE IS LE BAD
>FLORENTINO IS THE VILLAIN OF FOOTBALL

Attached: superleague.png (435x597, 273.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss-system_tournament
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So not Arsenal

Looking forward to see Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa qualifying after being relegated while Tottenham and Arsenal finish below 7th place

this, also red star and celtic should replace city and PSG permanently

Why don't you blame football fans? They're the ones that fall for this simplistic good guy/bad guy narrative. There's actually a thread on Yea Forums right now asking who's the bad guy for the Champions League final. Mcfucking kill yourselves.

wouldn't it be something more like recent history? I think it's like how Serie A distributes TV money based on performances from last five, or is it ten, years

Most people are simplistic. Soap Operas, Marvel Movies, Politics, Religion. All the same Be Good by Supporting Good bullshit. Of course that bleeds into Sport

LITERALLY CHANGING THE RULES FOR PENALDO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
THE Yea Forums GOAT
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>Manure decide they should be in a cup
the state of it all

>Of course that bleeds into Sport
How lol. it's a fucking sport. you're aren't morally better than other people because you won something, they're two different things

Meds

This not a bad thing. apart from two autists on spee, everyone would rather see Ronaldo in the CL than fucking Sheriff Tiraspol or something

>celtic
Why should they? They're dogshit in Europe. They haven't won a knockout round since 2004.

lmao penaldo is not relevant absolutely finished

You can't be THIS retarded can you...?

You must be very simple if you don't understand how it bleeds into sport.

so now everyone wants to see big clubs all the time?

Why are we so influential on European sports? Whether it's F1, soccer, pretty much every European sport is becoming more Americanized. It's awfully humorous to say the least.

Attached: 1353625056631.gif (320x180, 693.18K)

i would
teams like sheriff are fun and different and we shouldn't reward the man utd management, players and coaches for their ineptitude with free CL spots
if you want to get in the champions league, play better

Conmebol created a special Copa América for the sole purpose of letting Messi win it, and he still lost.

Messi is relevant, penaldo not sorry mandril

In the CL yes. no point in having 8/32 good teams and the rest being absolutely useless fucking shitters
They should also give the PL two extra spots

he's right. frionaldo got eliminated twice in a row the last two years in the CL due to the away goal rule, they removed the away goal rule.

United will not be in the CL next season, they want to "invite" clubs who aren't qualified now.

it's rididulous.

>i'm smarter than you because I understand bullshit
nah, you're just retarded

>

Attached: 1650205291309.jpg (3496x2235, 1.3M)

of course. don't people bang on about how elite the CL is?

We are the big market left that they don't have, the country with so much disposable income that would make them billions if we got into their shit. After China isolates itself in the second Cold War once it invades Taiwan that's the only place they can go.
And it has made them seethe 24/7 that they cannot get America's interest because college football teams existed before any soccer club anywhere outside the UK and because baseball was already popular before soccer could be imported over.

for me its steaua bucaresti and hamburg

>After China isolates itself
lol you're assuming that everyone automatically sides with the US. pretty sure China is the biggest trading partner for most of the world

>"PENALDO FAILED TO QUALIFY,QUICK DO SOME BULLSHIT BIG TEAMS SHIT SO HES IN ANYWAY"

LITERALLY MAFIA SHIT AND /SPOL/ IS EATING IT UP HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

but but my Cinderella stories...
my heckin upsetterinos...

why is every redditard against super league then?

Because our entire nation is rife with jew money and the euros want the dosh

Fuck off UEFA. What's even the point

Attached: 1649321403442.png (369x342, 162.25K)

that's so fucking gay. i hate this american sports entertainment influence.
if they don't qualify on merit, there's no point in having them in the champions league except to bait indians into supporting 'their club'

Good. The Champions League is too prestigious and needs to be brought down a peg. It's annoying how it even takes precedence over major league titles now

Suddenly, the Super League idea doesn't seem so bad.

>entertainment is.. le BAD

>locks down 25M people for muh Covid in 2022
yeah that'll work out great in the long run

what's that got to do with anything

Just echo chambers, people like to pretend they're standing for muh principles n shiet. you had African and Indian customers going on about how football is for the (((fans))) it's fucking absurd

well, most european leagues, even the 'big 5' are 'x winslol' at this point, I can see why it is not considered as prestigious

You have no sense of self awareness? Conmebol has spammed a lot of Copa America since 2014 in hopes Messoi would finally win something with the NT.

borussia mönchengladbach is/was more succesful internationally
enjoy :)

>Bong economic understanding

Attached: E94207F2-1FB3-4CA8-AE11-BF2DFF967106.jpg (1438x739, 151.94K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220510-140638_Chrome.jpg (720x460, 94.32K)

I didn’t, and your point doesn’t work because if other potential growing markets are in China’s sphere (such as India) it only cements further efforts to break into the American market.
And don’t kid yourself, most European countries are int NATO and will be in the western sphere

there should be 1 spot thats a lottery team that selects from any 1st division team in uefa that season and give that team a spot in the champions league

Attached: 1651424633890.png (450x328, 132.7K)

Based.
Penaldofags on suicide watch.

Cause it’s not American it’s capitalism and technology. Our jerseys are getting ads on them now, something Euros have had for decades. Americans aren’t unique and capitalism is universal.
I really wish I knew where these terrible, minimal understanding takes come from cause they’re ridiculous and I don’t have the time or patience to break down in how many places this is wrong. You need to get a rational (not “they don’t want you to know”) education in international trade, international relations, and the 21st century economy. We’re not in a Tom Clancy novel

MMMMMMMM I WONDER WHAT TEAM IS FAILING TO QUALIFY?
>MANCHESTER UNITED
JEEEZ I WONDER WHAT PLAYER BENEFITS FROM THIS?
>PENALDO
REALLY MAKES ONE THINK AND WONDER WHY O WHY THIS CHANGE IS MADE NEXT SEASON...

I think CL/europa/conference should all expand to 128 teams each

>Manure or Tottenham have a mega down year
>Miss UCL spot by GD
>Lottery wheel selects Eibar

Attached: 1_16a07fb677e.664618_2642271143_16a07fb677e_medium.jpg (540x405, 347.41K)

why is it called the swiss model?

You niggers are retarded, the rules will come into effect years from now, not immediately. United will be in Europa next year

>thinking china's covid response means anything in the long run
wut

>if other potential growing markets are in China’s sphere (such as India) it only cements further efforts to break into the American market.
and the potential markets outside of china's sphere? why do africa, south america and europe care about china invading taiwan?

United is finishing 7th. Right now this benefits tottenham/arsenal.

it was introduced in chess in switzerland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss-system_tournament

spurs and arsenal have no uefa pedigree, how is it helping them?

>Weeklong isolated lockdowns to prevent long term issues
Between the reaction picture, the meme nationalism and the Covid denialism I’m gonna say the Financially Minded planners in Beijing have a better view of the economy than a guy who calls British people “Bongs”

fucking this
in almost everything in this rotten world the coomsomers are more to blame than the producers.

Nevermind

Who will he choke to next time?

Attached: 1647385399184.jpg (580x320, 121.14K)

>thinking it doesn't
fuck off underage
last (You) I'll give your retarded ass

Both are retarded.

Who cares anyway, my team has spent the last few years bouncing between League One and the Championship. Let the plastic soulless deanobox inhabiters with Sky Sports, and east Asian betting syndicates play with their little plastic toy franchises. Fuck them.

lol you americans love to delude yourself. you deluded yourselves that china wasn't a threat 15 years ago, you delude yourself that china's army is terrible and now you're deluding yourself that le covid is going to have a huge impact on china's economy. you guys are pathetic