Which one of these characters got fucked over by the writers the most?

Which one of these characters got fucked over by the writers the most?

Attached: got.png (620x196, 252K)

I'd say jaime is the only one even remotely close to his book counterpart. And that's a big lie too
other 3 got completely fucking raped

Jamie

Ice king was supposed to be the game changer of the entire series. He was supposed to be the final boss. But in the final season he was reduced to merely a side quest.

Jaime's arc in the books is great. You go from hating the guy to sympathizing with him.

The show fucked it up so bad. In my opinion he should have been the one to kill the Night's King.

This. Decades of buildup to the White Walkers being the underlying threat, only for them to be swept aside for Mad Queen Dany.

It's between CIA and the NK for me. CIA acted like a complete retard and didn't use the plethora of arguments he could've made in regards to Sansa and Arya interrogating him. But on the other hand, the NK was destroyed in one episode after 8 seasons of hype and theories surrounding the character.

This guy, and it's not even close

Attached: 1562228840862.png (1280x720, 356K)

Honestly it could've been a lot worse for him.

He could've been stannis.

danny

Jaime. Night king isn't even in the books.

He's not even that interesting in the books.

Attached: Wyman_Manderly_by_cabepfir.jpg (510x575, 124K)

This. Only edgelords like Euron. Because he's all dark and evil and sheeeit.

In order from least to most

>Jamie
>Varys
>The Night King
>Littlefinger

Night King bar none. He was built up as the final villain for the entire series then jobs to some goblin

Littlefinger
He was absolutely diabolical in the books, but DnD turned him into a garbage linear character that got beat by Quasimodo and Professor X

1.) Littlefinger
2.) Jaime
3.) Varys
4.) Night King

Littlefinger is at the top because his character was 100% neutered once the show ran out of book material and DABIDS didn't know how to write him or what to do with him. So his death was entirely disingenuous shock-value bullshit which was not even remotely in line with who he was. Jaime is next because, while his arc and overall character were demolished in season 8, if you stop watching at season 7 then he at least has a proper arc for the most part. Varys third because of similar reasons to Littlefinger. I place Night King last because he wasn't really a "written" character in the same sense as the others. I don't consider the Night King himself as having been fucked over by the writers. Rather, his pathetic presence and death was more of a fucking over of the entire show's overarching plot, which is a separate issue entirely.

I understand the anger over the night king but final villain of the series? It was always going to end up Dany. Even if the BoW was done to perfection the night king was fucked

All of them. The Fat Man isn't capable of ending the bloated monstrosity of his Magnum Anus.

>Which one of these characters got fucked over by the writers the most?
stannis (not pictured) got fucked over the hardest by the writers. second most was little finger.

Did anybody claim that it WASN'T intended to be Dany? I, personally, believe that that's stupid and GRRM is a bitter hack. She is going mad because she is shitting herself and fAegon pops up out of nowhere to be her opposition. GRRM will never beat Tolkien, partially because he will never finish his books.

The show execution made it even worse, because everybody surrounding her had to become retarded to make her look bad. They swept the Night King under the rug in one episode in the dumbest way possible, then tried to force even more nonsensical bullshit. King Bran? Have fun trying to sell that one, George.

Attached: 1565642689563.jpg (1614x800, 969K)

Littlefingers gonna die pathetically to Sansa Sue in the books as well

>dany
>villain
No

Night King easily. Varys was always a shit character and Jaime got more screentime than de should have. Littlefinger did get it bad though

It will be more kino as Sansa will outplay him without Bran.

Is there a bigger Mary Sue in history than stannis?

I prefer Bran dealing with littlefinger cause at least Bran is omniscient, still shit and unfair writing but it's not as insulting

>jaime is captured by Starks
>tortured, humiliated
>gets his hand cut off
>befriends Brienna
>lots of scenes where you can emphatize with Jaime and see his humane side
>jaime saves Brienna twice
>This white boi is allright
>Jaime returns to King's landing
>rapes his sister next to their dead son
Brilliant stuff!!

Attached: tony sirico.jpg (279x300, 12K)

?

>Is there a bigger Mary Sue in history than stannis?
Mary Sue's at least accomplish things of note during the course of a story.

Mary Sue's usually aren't fated to get fucked at every turn and then die. Even Book Stannis is fucked in this way as the Northerners will betray him for any stark.

He kills his brother by summoning a demon and all of his brothers army magically loves stannis now and joins him

Yep, the Tyrells definitely switched over to Stannis after Renly. Shadow Baby is more hack writing than Stannis being a Mary Sue. He only used it twice.

tbqh

Attached: Barristan_Selmy.jpg (500x762, 256K)

Honestly, this. D&D seemed to have gone out of their way to fuck him over.

>all of his brothers army magically loves stannis now and joins him
Only those who are vassals to the lord of the stormlands who is now Stannis after Renly's death.
Also no one knows it was Stannis who killed Renly.

Littlefinger by a thousand.

the king?

Littlefinger
Varys
Jaime
Night King

Its pretty close between Littlefinger and Varys. Jaime got decent closure because he was never going to become a fully good guy. His trajectory was to go from kinda bad to kinda good but stay anchored to Cersei. Night King is last because even though he got fucked over incredibly hard, he was basically a non-character. I mean even those giants that died had more character than the fucking Night King.

Anyone who doesn't agree with D&D's politics

Attached: Consider the OHOHOHO.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I think you're forgetting Dany

Attached: Is that all Dany was to him.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Night king isn't in books

I miss the AAAARRRGHHH posting.

Attached: tumblr_nw8zasY8jX1upu4oxo9_250.gif (245x135, 1.75M)

Jaime.

Stannis was never gonna be king.

Today will go down in infamy. Bloody Tuesday. Nth for cutest psycho

Attached: You absolutely can understand what Dany's fucking saying.webm (1280x1080, 2.82M)

She must've been an animal in the sack.

Fash Dany was hot as fuck, they should have had her go mental in season 7's finale and had all of season 8 be about having to ally and then deal with her.

Attached: Stannis.gif (400x225, 2.24M)

>then deal with her.
How I would've dealt with her tbhfam

Attached: f636a67079d51f62d95db492ef620154-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

That's your aunt!

We live in a fantasy world with zombies and dragons and ice zombies and shit and I came back from the dead and she's fireproof dragonrider, who cares if my dream girl is related

Only for them to fail miserably. Tyrant Dany establishes an absolute monarchy and gives birth to the the incestuous heir that the show somehow forgot to include.

Shame we got served that lame Disney crap instead.