Jody Lukoki dead

29-year-old Congolese striker Jody Lukoki (Ajax, Zwolle, Ludogorets, Malatya, Twente) has passed away. The cause of death is unknown.
Press F to pay respects.
Remember to protect yourself against the pandemic.

Attached: 179721.jpg (400x500, 36.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nltimes.nl/2022/05/10/footballer-died-relative-assaulted-facing-double-amputation-report
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

>Lukoki had his contract terminated by Twente in February for what the club described as “events in his personal life”.

"Jody Lukoki, former player of Ajax, tragically died in hospital on Monday morning. The speedy striker, without a club since March, was beaten up by family members and died as a result of this mistreatment. The speedy striker signed with FC Twente a year ago. What followed was a serious knee injury, dismissal due to domestic violence and an argument that he ultimately paid for with his death.

Little was initially revealed about the cause of death, but it is now clear that Lukoki recently got into a fight with family members. Lukoki ended up in a scuffle with two cousins and a friend. It happened during a party in Almere. The small winger took during the fight some heavy blows from them. Once home Lukoki decided to go to the hospital because of extreme head and knee pain.

There, his health quickly deteriorated when doctors found that his leg had to be amputated due to a persistent infection and oxygen deprivation. According to a source, this was possibly caused by an addiction to laughing gas balloons. His business manager was not aware of this addiction.

Lukoki was temporarily kept in a coma after the heavy surgery over the weekend and succumbed, around six in the morning on Monday, to cardiac arrest. He was just on his way to having an arm amputation, sources around Lukoki assure."
Good Night Sweet Prince.

N

I wish I was dead

Wow that's crazy, it's were dead

stabbed to death with a vax syringe, very sad, rip my prince

that means its working

>an addiction to laughing gas balloons.
When clown world gets personal.

I don't need vaxx I don't need mask, Allah is protecting me from the covid.
Do you write for the Daily Sport?

Attached: 1586798363437.webm (576x1024, 2.83M)

Sticky when?

HECKIN VAXERINO! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

>According to a source, this was possibly caused by an addiction to laughing gas balloons.

What the hell?

What the fuck man

What a ride that was

Why not me?

You can just enlist for the Russian army lmao

Being dead was my biggest wish for the past 8 years, but a few months ago god spoke to me in my dream. I know he has a plan for me and it's not my time to die yet.
I hope you too get better soon.

what did he tell you

*we‘re

sneed

laughing gas addiction is a serious problem here. you see signs with "forbidden to take laughing gas here" everywhere in my city

schalke will win

based

Attached: sneed.png (1332x951, 71.58K)

This. Why are balloons such a big problem in the Netherlands, what the fuck

based

Attached: 1651806045416.jpg (588x588, 60.18K)

Any doctor here explaining how helium / laughing gas overusage leads to having your limbs rot away?

Events in his personal life *
* = he beat the shit out of his girlfriend *2
*2 = he's just a black man trying to find his way in life

>helium
I thought it was nitrous oxide?

Couldn't he use all his pace to escape death?

Helium is toxic and replaces oxygen, but they are not referring to helium
They are referring to nitrous oxide. Nitrous oxide also replaces oxygen and stops your body from producing white blood cells. He regularly suffocated himself to the point of limb necrosis, and had no white blood cells left to fight off the infection.

Makes sense why they had to put the leg off.
Bizarro story main

It's fucking retarded, people use it while driving here and obviously crash their cars when they do.

How do you even get addicted to it, you have to inhale it all the time to keep the high.

It's not illegal here and I've tried it once, and one ballon only gets you high for like 10 seconds max

Sticky when?

He will get a sticky icky icky.

RIP

yes it's intense and very short, so they keep doing it constantly. it's very stupid

I was never a very religious person, for a very long time i didn't even believe in god. And maybe god isn't actually an entity in heaven that spoke to me in my dream. You know how satan means something like "obstacle". Everyone has his own satan. Someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habit, an addiction, anything he should overcome.
Our sole purpose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our own) satan, proof we aren't easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entity. So while this world isn't evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they don't worship some deity or entity. They worship this material world, the materislistic egoistic desires, and themselves.
Maybe it's the same with god, maybe everyone has their own god in them. Overcome our satan and let our god guide us.

Overnight i stopped playing videogames, stopped masturbating. I started reading books, meditating. I am writing my own book. I work out and am active, spend hours everyday in nature. I stopped being an on/off NEET after so many years and finally have a decent job. If you told me all those things 6 months ago, i wouldn't have believed it. Maybe there is god and heaven and everything, i don't know. But right now, even if he may not even be real, god has helped me more than any friend, or doctor could ever have.

It is/was incredibly easy to get big tanks full for a party or whatnot. A few years ago it was even perfectly fine to sell inside venues I remember.

fookin based. chad paki be bussin, brb convertin to islam rn no cap

Step aside Benzema, this man deserves the Balloon d’Or

Attached: didn't read lol.webm (635x800, 2.99M)

THE PLOT THICKENS

nltimes.nl/2022/05/10/footballer-died-relative-assaulted-facing-double-amputation-report

what a crazy tale

BASED BEYOND BELIEF

Deep...

was he using the nitrous oxide to run faster with the ball?

Attached: me.png (251x201, 6.9K)

Could have been a good backstory for The Joker

>move to a first world country
"ah they have these balloons here dat make me feel great i am going to smoke them all day!"

that's racist. that's a racist post. that's against the rules.

He wants to kill your family first and then make you suffer an extended illness

speed boost

Attached: gotta go fast.jpg (344x146, 7.85K)

satanist detected

I wish i could say it was that easy. Oh i wish.

Insightful and based. Good for you, Hans.

allamdullilah

Lad probably lost the will to live after his leg was gone

Attached: 1513321226911.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

Popular in the ghetto here

Attached: 1526514827657.jpg (688x680, 106.05K)

based Hans, praise Lord Jesus for he's our saviour, bless you brother