The Man from UNCLE

How come Yea Forums never really talked about this movie much? It's really good, just watch the video. Will it ever get a sequel?

youtube.com/watch?v=MxZ5VQVHMoc

Attached: man from uncle.jpg (1984x2939, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Um0aZKbpe1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only good Guy Ritchie movie

bump

>U.N.C.L.E
>OMFG A FUNNY ACRONYM!! YASSSSS
dropped

I recently rewatched it, it's literally perfect entertainment. Action, great locations, colourful sets and costumes, lots of comedy with actually funny jokes, handsome & charming leads with great chemistry, engaging plot, cameo by Hugh fucking Grant, what was missing? I have no idea why it didn't take off, did it open against some huge movie?

There was supposed to be a sequel but...

This is the only good scene because it subvertsyourexpectationstm and doesn't show the action, all the other action scenes are shot and edited by a blind man with feet instead of hands. Fuck Guy Ritchie what a hack.

I recently rewatched it, it's literally perfect entertainment. Action, great locations, colourful sets and costumes, lots of comedy with actually funny jokes, handsome & charming leads with great chemistry, engaging plot, cameo by Hugh fucking Grant, what was missing? I have no idea why it didn't take off, did it open against some huge movie?

Fucking Clover, fuck
Just to add to the first post, it's a very charming movie and goes down incredibly smooth, top-notch entertainment/pop corn film imo

It was alright. I was a fan of the original so was slightly let down by the leads. When Kuryakin has more charisma than Solo then there's a problem.

>no Charisma

Attached: 1563694845027.jpg (1100x850, 449K)

Look, we all know who we're watching it for

Attached: 1545647624001.jpg (1080x1350, 53K)

>UNCLE sequel dropped
>Rock n Rolla sequel dropped
>Arthur cinematic universe dropped
Can Guy Ritchie finish a single project

Was Sherlock Holmes 3 dropped or not?

Oh, it has a different director. Fuck that.

Toff guys should be good

came around the end of summer 2015, I think it competed with Kingsman which came out around the same time. Plus it didn't have a lot of marketing and it's set in the 60s. But I agree with all you said, and I found Hugh Grant fucking charming in this film.

Every single time for the past couple of years this has been the same OP line "OMG THIS MOVIE WAS SO GOOD WHY Yea Forums NEVER TALKS ABOUT IT".

It's because it was capeless capeshit (i.e., spy fiction) and a mediocre film. Completely forgettable.

Doesn't stop you to talk about capefull capeshit,

Based OST

Attached: d0123674dd01a63a055b00d1b11a576e.gif (268x363, 1.32M)

this movie deserves a bump

This too. I listened to it at work a bunch of times, very nice.

The movie just oozed charisma. I loved it.

Bad pacing, garbage acting, garbage chemistry, wooden charisma lead actors, garbage plot and garbage everything really.

Mediocre drivel. Ritchie made two great films at the start of his career then dumped the last of his talent inside Madonna's cunt. Henry Cavill is handsome and absolutely dull as an actor. So is the other pretty boy whose name I forget. His only notable achievements are being the villain in Sorry to Bother You and being a weird faggot who let's his son suck on his toes. This movie sucked.

>See the villain burning alive in the small room

Attached: when the shotgun is just right in Doom face.png (1366x768, 1.16M)

His name is Armie Hammer and today is his birthday. Glad you keep up with the news about his life.
Happy birthday Armie!

Attached: Armie-Hammer-Timothee-Chalamet-Pictures.jpg (683x1024, 118K)

Cause it's super bor

Debicki looked pretty hot in it.

Attached: elizabeth debicki.jpg (780x1170, 109K)

I hope it gets a sequel. I really, really enjoyed it.

Watched it with a friend while drinking and smoking some cheap cigars last weekend. Maybe it was the alcohol but I really, really enjoyed it. It starts off so quick, and never lets up really. It's great fun, it's what capeshit should be. Charming and clever. Instead we get dumb hero stuff. Spy movies are just as generic as capeshit but they can actually be fun. The only capeshit movies that compare are Spiderman 1-3 by Raimi. Also the recent Bonds and Missions Impossibles suck. They take themselves way too seriously.

No matter how much money your dad pumps into Hollywood, we still won't love you Armie. Fucking loser

Well, you're a fag of course you enjoyed it. This is a movie for fags with two of the faggiest actors in the business

Serious is good, gritty stuff is great, as long as it's balanced.

you have fags on the brain

The Mission Impossibles have nice action scenes and set pieces imo

Attached: reloads fists.gif (540x224, 2.83M)

It was too high IQ for the average Yea Forums brainlet.

Pleb

Attached: armie_hammer_out_mag_01.jpg (750x1032, 154K)

Serious and gritty are fine but I don't like them in a fun spy movie, but to each their own.
I enjoyed the few I've seen on a surface level but I find they're just a bit too serious. I haven't seen the one with Henry Cavill so maybe it's different lately but Ghost Protocol and Rogue Nation were just too serious for me. If I want to watch a serious action movie I feel like I should watch something like Terminator 2 instead, because it's hard to beat.

>ywn suck armie's toes

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 21K)

The helicopter sequence was kino and the HALO jump was nice too

youtube.com/watch?v=Um0aZKbpe1Y

Attached: tom cruise halo jump.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

His baby is a little slut, do you think he offers his son to his pedo friends, foot job and boom he has a new job

That is really cool. Maybe I'll check it out, thanks user

No problem user, enjoy

I remember him getting shit got bring too white a couple of years ago. That was the criticism levied against him.

I never saw it but a couple of people I knew said it was pretty dull and the people I know that did see it mainly seemed to praise it because it had some attractive people on screen.

So, is it actually good or not?

My favorite scene from this movieis when cavile is cutting a hole in a fence and bragged out his knife bei g made with a co2 laser than tue russain dude just cut the fence open and says 'co2 laser' and fucks off. Purekino

It's pretty good

Amazing visuals, gorgeous costumes, but a middling plot and wooden performances by Cavil and Hammer. Vikander was atrocious as usual, stiff and completely miscast. Why does she keep getting hired?

Debicki was the real standout and needed more screen time

Attached: bcc2ff18-08e7-4295-a543-f997005df256.jpg (1180x842, 78K)