Back in 2015, zoomers born in 98-99 were universally hated for being "fake 90s kids"...

Back in 2015, zoomers born in 98-99 were universally hated for being "fake 90s kids", the Bieber-loving generation who didn't even remember 9/11, and were firmly slotted into the "First of the new school"

But now in 2019, zoomers born in 98-99 are universally beloved for being "based Black Ops 2 zoombers", and try to cram themselves into the "last of the old school"

Attached: 1566871308216.png (2830x1247, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/"back in 2015"/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time passes? You don't say

Attached: 220px-Parmenides.jpg (220x288, 20K)

98-99 zoomers acting like they're old makes me cringe hardest.

Who else here 88-90?

>general consenus
>small group of faggots who post a shitty reddit meme
pick one

I think the zoomers have turned out to be more based than we originally understood. Obviously there is still a good chunk of zoomers who are pozzed. But the thing about zoomers is that they are way harder to indoctrinate because they were born into the internet. Good luck lying to someone when they have an encyclopedia in their pocket. And not only that but all of these alternative opinion discussions.

Dont get me wrong, there are probably just as many pozzed ones are there are based ones

Because election tourists and redditors born in that era are now a huge chunk of this website. /r9k/ in particular (the source of these faggy fedora-tipping doomer edits) is zoomer central.

It's a shame that boomers born in 98-99 seem to be generally silent surrounding the matter. Maybe if more of them actually contributed anything of worth, the zoomers born in those years would be less noticeable.

Shut up, people on Yea Forums hated you in 2008-2011

Who gives a fuck? Anyone who hates someone because of the year they were born has nothing to be proud of besides their age.
I mean, are you really turning on 31 year olds?

Being born in the 90's at all, basically makes you a soft uncultured and effeminate fuckhead, but really, 95 is the last jumping off point. People who grew up with social media permeating their every day existence are just a lost cause. You can hardly consider them human. They're one step into transhumanism.

>tfw '97 border millennial
I hate this gray area, am I a zoomer or not?

>implying social media isn't a ball and chain to transhumanism
>implying there's literally anything wrong with transhumanism

>boomer millennial mad that culture now revolves around what the zoomers like
I understand, everyone wants to be us.

There is no gray area. It's about how you were raised or what you're into.
If you like Fortnite and Avengers, you're a zoomer.

Everyone is welcome on Yea Forums. Yea Forums has had a population that generally skews younger as they have time for it but the annoying zoomers eventually turn schizo enough just from exposure to fit in

This. There is a distinct superiority you can sense from people born in the 80's over people born in the 90's. I miss being able to use this pic.

Attached: faggots.png (1018x766, 32K)

universally loved by who? the advertisers who noticed that said demographic is now getting jobs and have buying power so now it's worthwhile to pander to them?

Who made this pic in OP? Who is so pathetic to be nostalgic of 2015 Yea Forums and legitimately waste time pointing out obvious shit?
I hope you didn't make that pic, OP

When your online persona constitutes your self image, and corporations dictate what the limits of your online persona can be, there's something very wrong with it.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/"back in 2015"/type/op/

Christ

That's not what transhumanism is.
Transhumanism is the belief that humans can meld with technology and transcend beyond the material world. It's the belief that we can improve ourselves through technological augmentations and perhaps eventually create whole realities with just our imagination.

Yeah because everyone born after us are faggots

I was born in the (early) 90's. I say this from experience. We're broken. Something went wrong. Too many readily available cartoons when we were young or something.

You have melded with technology. It's just that that technology is Facebook, rather than cool cyborg shit.