I know more than you

I know more than you

Attached: s04-ep05-lowes-1000x500.jpg (1000x500, 99K)

Show for foids and gays

Sounds like a show for you

Shut up you fag

This

>It's another room temp IQ faggot who likes telling people he knows more then them episode
Best way to know someone, in fact, does not know more then someone else.

prove it

What an asshole. Nobody wants to help you with your faggot baby boomer project they're just doing what they're told to do. How hard is it to say, "thanks but I'm just looking" or something similar.

lazy scumbag lowes employees need to be talked down to

Friendly reminder that any genuine tradesman/craftsman prefers Home Depot if Home Depot/Lowes are the only two hardware stores in your area and you dont have a contractor license to get that sweet discount at local supply house chains (otherwise for me its Dealer's)

Can some wagecuck decipher this for me?

>any genuine tradesman/craftsman prefers
>he doesn't get his lumber and crafting materials from the woods themselves with his own 2 hands

Attached: Statler and Waldorf.gif (247x185, 1006K)

>Can some wagecuck decipher this for me?

Attached: 1564398264200.png (632x756, 15K)

Literally me in Best Buy.

I'm a sparky by trade so the only time I need to use lumber is to lay sheets of plywood across hat channel to do sub-ceiling work or to build a form for a pad

Sure!

>not mining and refining your own copper for wiring
>not drilling and refining your own oil for plastics / rubbers
smdh famalam

based sparky poster

For me it's True Value, but only because one of my friends inherited one.

minein hard wurk fren

Attached: 265361453.jpg (230x219, 10K)

Home Depot originally aimed for carpenters, plumbers, and such to be their customers. While Lowes aimed more for regular home owners doing light changes.

Lowes is always so understaffed. Last time I went on a saturday afternoon the only register open was in the plant nursery section

Soon that nursery cashier will be replaced by an automated register.

Explains why every customer at Home Depot was such a fuckin asshole when I worked their in the summer. Entitled boomer contractors should all be drawn and quartered via John Deere lawn mowers.

that will constantly be out of order, cant wait.

It's ok. I'll forgive you. This time.

Attached: a p u.jpg (1000x856, 111K)

Robots can't laugh at the "if it doesn't ring up, it's free" gag

>Not mining your backyard for ore
>Not having a forge in your garage
Hope you don't break any nails doing your """""""carpentry"""""""

>ceiling fan boxes next to the pendant lighting
lmao

Die

I wageslave at HomeDepo
A good 75 percent of all customers there are small contractors who buy a fuck ton of materials in the morning and then return all the unused shit at the end of the day half of which is broken or dirty

Attached: 1534819733475.png (600x388, 86K)

I mean both the character and the actor would know more about woodworking than your average Lowe's wagie.

Why should you give a shit, it's not your money

>work for Lowes
>that probably wasn’t a mistake

Corporate-mandated merchandising is pants on head retarded

It's just the site of a schmuck with 5 carts of shit I have to scan one item at a time that I know I'll be seeing again in 5 hours that rubs me the wrong way
but that user was right, HomeDepo is for Mexicans and contractors

I'll bet you clap while your manager dances too

yea I probably would

Attached: 1541121322891.jpg (750x864, 178K)