I am American but I grew up on this. Anyone else like me, or do you have to be a particular age?

I am American but I grew up on this. Anyone else like me, or do you have to be a particular age?

Attached: C3D03E8A-1EA7-49D7-B122-B7688F942152.jpg (267x200, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tOGnr_LgS6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=a-UIkJZanW8
youtube.com/watch?v=yZtroaI9cQE&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/8Z4ekR4tY_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tOGnr_LgS6Q

Tragic story, like all other great comedians

silent skits>musical numbers with hills angels>actual skits>bawdy songs>>>>>>>monologues

American from flyover central here. 'Allo 'Allo is the Britkino I grew up with.

when i was young comedy central would play this everyday. the theme song has been stuck in my head ever since.

I was more of a Mr. Bean kid to be honest.

In the UK he was deemed a rancid scum Raper an killed his career an
Ben elton lol

youtube.com/watch?v=a-UIkJZanW8
My dad and I had only two real bonds: Benny Hill and Jim Carey. I remember watching this sketch over and over until the tape wore out as a kid, even today it brings tears of laughter.

He was very funny but he was felled by heart disease and the poor quality NHS system. He should have come to the US of A, we would have fixed his bum ticker.

>Anyone else like me
Nobody likes you

Ben listen Dont do this cunnie

He was very popular in Italy late 80s early 90s.
Good memories.

My dad's favorite thing was to watch Benny Hill while he sat on the couch in his underwear. He would pick on his stinky feet and laugh. I could smell limburger from the next room.

as a kid growing up in LA there was a local station used to play this every evening around dinner time, good times to be a kid

I liked it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZtroaI9cQE&feature=youtu.be

Attached: benny hill-3.gif (360x252, 1.94M)

You became Rdiation chernobly HIHGLY gos Have the silly fags .
we piss an drop turds in your meal
I want ben Cancer an reeeeeeeeeeee
sent him evstuff

>Alo, Alo

Sweet Lord I miss my home of yesteryear! All my beloved are now phantoms in my mind!

same, Channel 13 KCOP

Attached: 1403707864452.gif (500x259, 494K)

Respect he Never goes he a homo an xscared cat .. evenm has mweeme cat thing ..

thank you for sharing stroke user

Get woke .. he said it ..

Cunt then said this ..

this sad b8 get awake

an Idiots diot see where this point was . Back on Joke

Margaret Thatcher was the last best Politician. She was our Mum of Iron and Steele who regrettably bowed to the bankers.

I remember watching this show as a kid with my family and laughing my ass off, especially when Benny used to slap the old man's head (Jackie Wright). Johnny Carson was a huge fan of Benny and always wanted to interview him but Benny was not into doing talk shows.

>Oi Nigel, come in ere! The little funny looking fat man on the telly is going to peep at mucky birds an slip on banana peels again...wot a laugh

hery no worries an He dint say , uo get an that cunt on him here . kids an asbestos in it

I heard the voice and kekked hard

OP, grew up watching Benny Hill and remember when the PC brigade went after him in the early 90's. Fucking morons like that limey faggot Ben Elton said he promoted rape fantasies when the fucking retard seemed to not notice that women usually got the better of Benny. I admit I cried when I hear he had died!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/8Z4ekR4tY_8

Got to stay up and watch this Saturday nights when my aunt and uncle came over to play cards.
Occasionally they showed uncensored boobs.

Oh and Corinne Russell is objectively the hottest Hill's Angel with Sue Upton, usually in a schoolgirl outfit, a close second!!!FACT!!!

Attached: 740full-corinne-russell.jpg (740x1108, 85K)

Furthermore, people didn't seem to get that Benny was basically a TV version of old vaudeville acts that combined comedy with dancing girls. Fuck anyone who doesn't like him!!!FACT!!!

I would literally kill every american child in my sphere of power rather than let them watch Benny Hill.