Kubrat Pulev vs Jerry Forrest

>May 21st DAZN
Joshua Buatsi vs. Craig Richards

>May 21st Showtime USA
David Benavidez vs. David Lemieux

>May 21st ESPN USA
Janibek Alimkhanuly vs. Danny Dignum
Jamel Herring vs Jamaine Ortiz

Attached: 0B23B849-9803-4F1C-8433-BEA1C2C95F58.jpg (500x375, 64.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EKKjhdaqkvY
youtu.be/DfdbNFn8rqo
voca.ro/1kscL5S7KwZv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEE SEÑOR BIBOL YAMETE POR FAVOR

Attached: canelo aaaiiieeeeee.png (1060x692, 868.48K)

G-good d-d-doggy heh..g-goo— no doggie stay baaAaaAACK! AAAAIEEEEEEEE *jogs out of the thread*

>pacyow spends all his money propping up his shithole country and accounting for 98% of their GDP
>as soon as he retires they elect what will obviously be a dictator
kek

Speaking about mayweather vs mosley, how fucking bad did shane blow that? He was literally 1 more solid punch away from ending floyd but he fucked it up. Floyd grabbed and held like a true veteran and was able to recover, shane looked like he had no idea what to do when someone grabs you. But wow was he close to changing boxing history.

>If anybody thinks Bivol is taking it too far rubbing it in that he messed up Canelo/MR’s plans, I’ve been told by several sources that there was a rehearsed announcement for Canelo v Golovkin 3 that was supposed to take place live in the ring after Canelo-Bivol

Who won? Roe or Wade?

Attached: Joyce-Suit.jpg (1080x1350, 194.11K)

nobody wants to see old man GGG vs canelo 3

Now that Bivol added fuel, it's time for Gennadiy to set the fire to Cinnabum's bridge burning down

Bivol will kayo the irishxican if he ever asked for a rematch
I can see the ginger going in the ring heavier and trying to improve his game by going back to his old style but its too late,Bivol already tasted his power and found it wanting plus Bivol will have supreme confidence
I shudder to think how mehico will react to seeing their 'champ' lying down in the canvas motionless

break down his opponents

honestly canelo should just avoid bivol. At 168 its going to look even uglier, bivol has stated multiple times 168 is his natural weight class but he gets more fights at 175. Bivol is actually a very small LHW, weak 6ft with skinny frame.

*enters thread*
roamer vs berlanga june 11 MSG

Attached: berlangarun berlangarunnig berlangapov berlanga pov running run.webm (720x1280, 1.6M)

I mean he could easily bulk up with the secret russian sauce but i guess he has his own reason for staying lean, more power to him

Attached: 636535355205467767-JONES2.jpg (2132x1204, 255.18K)

The fans, of course

No one cares about that bum except you fag, go shill him on r/boxing instead.

What does the OP mean?

After Rolando "Rolly" Romero inevitable victory against gervanto davis, how high do you think his ceiling can go
Camacho,Whitaker,Gans,Romero or hell even Duran?

Attached: Screenshot_20210804-135518_Instagram.jpg (1078x742, 194.56K)

It means Rod literally shit his pants because a dog barked at him

/Box/'s own THE Rod got chased by a dog during his nightwalk after his mom shooed him outside for crying and screaming after the lil nelo loss

What? and Who?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.6K)

This Bibol is undersized for 175 that's why he always go for UD

>Does worse than Craig Richards

Realistically, what is Canelo's *true* ceiling? (outside of the rigged fights).

Attached: Clen.jpg (400x401, 50.18K)

A competitive decision loss to John Ryder

I cant really pull off modern names cuz i forgor but id say somewhere along the lines of Mustafa Hamsho,Sumbu Kalambay,Jermain Taylor,Nino Benvenuti

Canelo bros. We got whooped but no shame. He took on a tough guy who was way bigger. Manning up taking on challenges and not being a little bitch is what boxing is about. We finna go undefeated. Congrats to Bivol

Attached: 1BE243A1-7B88-4930-BEEA-5F3D7BFE6503.jpg (640x391, 31.11K)

Why does everyone shit on based craig richards? He's a proper roadman that turned his life around with boxing

youtu.be/EKKjhdaqkvY

The destruction of every bong sissy boy

Attached: CaneloUpper.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

I watched the full Taylor-Pavlik recently for the first time and it was so good. Even Showtime, who I think still does does good broadcasts can't compare to prime HBO

>I lost better than him!

The british mentality

taylor is one of the biggest chokers in boxing history. I remember him boxing abrahams head off before getting his lights shut off

>his ceiling
To the moon. Because Davis is going send his head into orbit.

That's not what happened though. Fight was close all the way through.

Canelo is coping hard right now. Wtf is he thinking?

Attached: canelo-cope.jpg (796x1334, 280.99K)

The
>he was way bigger!
cope always gets me. He was taller, yes, but he wasn't bigger. They were the exact same weight and Canelo defeated fighters who were around Bivol's height. You're telling me he never beat someone who's 6ft tall?

>Wtf is he thinking?
chalupa. taco. burrito. arriba! arriba! andale!

Attached: 1427129629471.gif (245x207, 2M)

Canelo wanna platy nice or Bivol fucks his entire world lol

Attached: Bivol1.png (720x1024, 578.5K)

Canelita sisters, we need a hydration clause pronto!

He's currently the holder of the LHW belt at 175. He's gonna fight the winner of Berbetiev vs Smith Jr at some point. No need to drop his weight to fight a bunch of manlets that Canelo already defeated

Replying to the canela fans after the fight

I honestly think people underestimate Romero. With all of these upsets and close matches, it isn't far fetch that Romero could pull the upset. Tank didn't look good against Cruz. And Romero puts more pressure and has more volume then Cruz and good power.

Tank aint ready.

Kek, he's good for a laugh.

I don't care what anybody's says this was a tactically close match and I did see canelo winning the first 3 rounds. And 9-10

youtu.be/DfdbNFn8rqo

Idk why this board slurps bivol so much. If anything, this match just showed canelo needs to make some small adjustments since he was doing so well in the first 3 rounds

>I don't care what anybody's says this was a tactically close match and I did see canelo winning the first 3 rounds.

Attached: average canelo fan.jpg (1280x720, 93.68K)

voca.ro/1kscL5S7KwZv

>I did see canelo winning the first 3 rounds

Attached: 1628161876129.jpg (696x959, 212.62K)

based

Also the judges cards were on point. Chris mannix card as always been bad. Bivol was landing basically nothing in the first 3 rounds and in round 9 he landed very little but he came back in rounds 11 and 12 and finished strong. All canelo really needs to work on is stamina and volume to win the rematch don't be surprised when he makes it look easy the fact that bivol was shelling a lot like Callum shows he is susceptible to the pressure.

Bivol landed nothing in the first 3 rounds these are facts. You can't even find highlights of it. All landed on the gloves. And a good chunk of bivol volume got neutralize but canelo didn't do much with his elusiveness. This is all true and the fact that /box/ is acting like reddit is sad because there is nothing to gain in an anonymous board. Don't be surprised when canelo makes it look easy.

From his judo background, The Boxer Formerly Known as Rolly's inside fighting skills are rivaled only by "Mano de Piedra". Romero vs Duran would be an infighting masterpiece.
Tank is getting knocked the fuck out.

Attached: 20220407-Showtime-Davis-v-Romero-NY-Kick-Off-Press-Conference-WESTCOTT-35.jpg (1300x867, 1.12M)

Bark bark Rod

> Mfw too young to witnessed Duran
> Born just in time to witnessed rilly romero

The manos de piedra of our generation.

Hello? Operator? I need you to connect me to the based department

Attached: 20220509_213128.jpg (2048x1744, 298.3K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34.59K)

Would rather see this fight then the canela rematch tbhqh

Attached: 6D71CCB8-ED5E-4477-83AA-264067D5BBBD.jpg (659x787, 199.25K)

How many more times will canelo lose before he retires? I'm thinking two more times and he's finished

Attached: canelo-bivol-fight (82).jpg (720x480, 211.66K)

>I’ve been told by several sources that there was a rehearsed announcement for Canelo v Golovkin 3 that was supposed to take place live in the ring after Canelo-Bivol

Meaningless unless GGG was in the arena there that night and was going to get into the ring for a face-off to hype it up.

Yeah, but Canelo has nowhere to run. He can't return to 175 because Bivol will have all the belts. he can't make 160 anymore. So it'll be undisputed 175 Bivol going down to vs. undisputed 168 Canelo.

2nd fight will be even more hype. 2 undisputed at a lower weight class.

manlets should heed this lesson. no matter how much gym, muscle or roid you digest, nature will always remind your place in the pecking order.

all the muscle also made saul slow especially towards the end, it looks like he might be suffering from early onset of alzheimer's.

Attached: 1635127891571.jpg (1400x788, 194.18K)

He is right. Reynoso doesn't have that special thing about him but all and all. Canelo did good against bivol. It's just a matter of him throwing more volume and having more stamina and show a willingness to trade and don't back down and don't stay on the defensive for too long that simple. Canelo doesn't need to re invent the wheel. Bivol footwork wasn't really that good

Attached: manlet raises fist.jpg (720x480, 230.62K)

They're not gonna allow it. IF they allow it, a big IF then it'll be some rigged fuckery on the level of Pacquiao vs Mayweather.
We already saw how the judges almost robbed Bivol even though he dominated in 90% of the fight
Bivol vs Canelo 2 shouldn't happen for both of their sake

Canelo should have no problem making 160. Canelo will do the fight at 175; he won't have Bivol take any other fight until he's had his rematch

If anything a lot of canelo signature moves were working.

Bivol lost the first 3 rounds of the fight with the 4th being a swing and won the 9th too. These are facts please go back to heem, you clearly don't have the high IQ to be in /box/.

Beterbiev vs. Bivol, early 2023.

Give me your predictions, now.

Attached: artur_beterbiev_avoids_rape_allegation_by_refusing_to_touch_a_white_pig_kafir.webm (970x500, 3M)

Canelo landed a few good uppercuts and that's it. He won AT BEST 3 rounds if we are being generous. At round 5 he was already gassed and getting pummeled

IDUBBBZ boxing event saturday and absolutly zero hype, both within his own fanbase or within the youtube boxing world (who he trashed for years before hopping on the bandwagon himself)

any other notable failed boxing events?

It'll be bivol vs joe rematch

been watching some of these press conferences. is rolly legit retarded or he have cte already?

>Bivol lost the first 3 rounds of the fight
Least delusional Canelo fan right now

Attached: kekus.jpg (206x244, 9.88K)

He won the 3 rounds, bivol landed nothing in the first 3 and rewatching canelo won the 4th too and 9th. This was a tactically close match. Also don't use Chris mannix scorecard as reference.