How come nobody ever talks about this show? Its easily one of the best tv shows of the 2000s

How come nobody ever talks about this show? Its easily one of the best tv shows of the 2000s

Attached: 1F2ADA75-59E8-458E-80AB-A90B578D14D5.jpg (1600x1600, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BigolJfoANw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you wanna talk about the show, talk about the show not make this shitty thread

zoom zoom

FAT LEE

We have threads about it pretty regularly

And a threadly reminder that the ending is kinographié

Attached: 1490900774924.jpg (1920x3240, 793K)

Was Starbuck always an "angel"? Or was that an "angel" impersonating dead Starbuck? Or did Starbuck turn into an “angel”? What are "angels"? Whhhyyyy?

Attached: red letter media-confused jay.png (1266x706, 1009K)

Look, whenever we talk about it it's just us all agreeing, that this is the best tv series ever made, or at least the best sci-fi series ever made.

There is always one or two brainlet autists circlejerking about how only first two season were good and how the finale sucked, but let's be honest, even masterpieces have their brainlet fanbase.

So say we all.

Returned Starbuck wasnt her. What was her?

WAT AM IIIII?!??!

>whenever we talk about it it's just us all agreeing, that this is the best tv series ever made

Attached: 1552622833709.jpg (500x700, 34K)

Starbuck died in the eye of jupiter, the one that returned was something else, not really an angel, more like herself but given a bit more time to complete her mission and guide them to Earth

It was bad.

Attached: 1506967964465.gif (682x944, 102K)

starbuck was a different version of a cylon, just like head six and head baltar. she dies twice, first in the storm, and then she crash landed on earth.

IT'S IN THE FRACKING SHIP

youtube.com/watch?v=BigolJfoANw

Aaaaah, finally a fellow patrician agrees. Yes, these moments hit hard.

>forced drama
>nearly deleted all mormon symbols that gave the original show it's mythology

But hey atleast the blonde and chink cyclones were both hot.

Because it had a boring 3rd season, an abortion of a 4th season (with some kino episodes, I'll admit) and a god awful ending that retconned the whole story into dogshit.

oh man the goosebumps are still there

there must be some kind of way out of here

that's the first one wait for the second one

She dies twice and then forgets why she was brought back to life by "God" and has to be sent a vision by "God" to remind her. Also, despite being an angel, she can't see or communicate with the other angels sent by God to give instructions to the humans and Cylons. Why is God such a retard!?

Jesus did it

>How come nobody ever talks about this show? Its easily one of the best tv shows of the 2000s
Mormon bullshit. A show written by a Mormon that pushes retarded Mormon theology.

Honestly my only real gripe with the show is the way they handled the final 5 cylons.

It felt kind of forced and thrown together at the last minute. Especially with the indian chick being a cylon.

The show is compromised by the dip in writing quality and the atrocious ending, but people still talk about it because the good parts outweigh the bad

Certainly enjoyed the series a lot.
Had a lot of gripes with how Messenger Six chastised humans whenever they did something "too cruel" but I was fine with it once I saw Messenger Baltar do the same with the Cylon side.

I definitely enjoyed the whole destiny aspect alongside the Final 5 song moments. That was great.

>Spewing a load of bullshit because he heard it on a podcast he likes

is stargate worth watching then? or is it more of a procedural with hundreds of casual episodes

Watch the movie first

Attached: maxresdefault (24).jpg (1280x720, 155K)

it's literally supernatural except sci-fi

don't insult stargate by comparing it to that trash

because the series when to complete garbage like half way through and the writers clearly had no idea what the fuck they were doing