Other than bad movies, have you had any bad experiences at the cinema?

Other than bad movies, have you had any bad experiences at the cinema?

Attached: qbPvzA9ERzGzBHYal0tKzGhoOrbqFOIijxhUOiZm4qE.jpg (719x960, 132K)

Beans

I went on a double date and found the other girl more attractive than my date. I told her in private, shot got mad cause the other girl was her friend. She told her friend. My date got mad at me, I said I don't care cause you're kinda fat. Also transformer 3 was bad.

Attached: 27747677_10160021175250397_6860706416145373395_o.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

saw a 12 year old posting frogs and wohaks on two different websites while on his phone during the majority of the movie

I laughed. What happened next?

there was no second date. I didn't open my mouth til after the movie, so at least they got to watch their shit in peace.

>I didn't open my mouth til after the movie
And then?

this big fat guy sat next to me and farted the whole time. he got up and scooted past me and i got a big whiff of ass

Gonna go to the cinema sone day soon. Any tips on how I can ruin the wagies day and make them work for their money?

>Any tips on how I can ruin the wagies day and make them work for their money?

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 8K)

I was watching the Neverending Story 2 in the theater, and there were some loud kids behind me that were talking through the movie. One of them asked the others what the crystal balls were, and they didn't know because they weren't paying attention. I said that they were memories and they made fun of me and called me a nerd and a fag.

Went on a date with a pretty normie girl that to a horror that I knew I could get away with not paying attention to. Thought I'd just get head in the theater, ended up slackjaw staring at the screen for a hundred minutes with this girl pouting next to me.
It was fucking Bye Bye man

Attached: 1566738268840m.jpg (697x1024, 50K)

Did you just walk up to the other girl and go "I like you more, wanna switch?"

Attached: 1566067850151.jpg (1024x903, 49K)

A big brawl at the 42nd street AMC when I was in high school when 2 fast 2furious came out.

I left my favorite jacket in the theater after the '96 101 Dalmatians. Couldn't find it when I went back to get it, and as im walking back out to the car i see this bitch driving off wearing it.

A DICK MADE OF SHIT

Lol your fault for taking it off in public, faggot

basado

Attached: wagie kys.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

>go see Get Out with a couple friends
>Friday, place is bumping
>sit near the front
>movie starts
>protags hit a deer
>idiot behind us shouts "JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME, HUH HUH HUH!"
>theatre laughs for some reason
>mfw
>movie continues
>beginning of the 3rd act
>latino kid, latino girl, black kid walk in
>sit directly in front of us
>first thing they do is take a selfie with the flash on
>buddy leans forward and goes "you fucking serious?"
>latino kid tells buddy "don't worry about it."
>go back to watching the movie
>feel something pawing at my knee
>latino kid is trying to get my attention
>lean forward and growl "turn around, shut up and watch the FUCKING movie"
>kid looks me over
>be 6'1", ~260 lbs strongfat mode from blue collar job, wearing boots
>can physically see him reconsider responding
>he turns back around
>makes dumbass comments the rest of the movie
>theatre idiots all laugh along with each one
>buddies and I are looking at each other like pic related
>movie finishes
>evacuate before I murder someone
>buddy and I go to piss
>latino kid walks in
>turns to buddy
>"how'd you like the movie, bro?"
>"would've been better if you'd shut the fuck up"
>"everyone was laughing bro, you're just hating"
>can see the headlines already: Two White Guys Stomp The Fucking Piss Out Of Latino Kid In Cineplex Bathroom
>drag buddy out the bathroom before we commit a hate crime
worst one by far. one time we had a handicapped dude sit in front of us and violently rock back and forth for the entire runtime of the movie, but I don't begrudge a retard for acting retarded.

Attached: 1566829267065.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

can someone post the peele and boyega kinoplexitorium pastas

Stand close enough so they smell you

I battered a nigger an his bros ran off , Never caught popcorn throwers , had a bad day , when see ***** ****** an they start like monkies I said listen guys calm down ok , it went off who yoo an thant whooping noises an people living was Kino film , then Big Ape , Grabbed in arm choke an ended him fell dead , EVERYONE CHEERED AN WHooped , I left exit , cops who turned up had trouble getting based cine guys out til film ended .
He was made out Dinnu nuffin . but Nigger shot killed an rapist ,
all those years need to confess , dont ever church ! sucking the life outa of him an that his begging breath was Kinio ..
this was mine

>americans eat more in 2 hours than I eat in a day
kek

>Actually talking, even saying a single line to people you don't know
Do Am*ricans and Ch*canos really do this?

Attached: 1324359129980.gif (300x200, 1.57M)

beta cuck

They didn't turn off the lights when the movie started. It took like 5 minutes before the staff noticed. Maybe they didn't care since the movie was kinda meh. Never letting my sister pick a movie again.

Based shitdick

you're right, next time we'll just hospitalize the dumb teenager ten years younger and a 120 lbs lighter than me.
canadian. and yeah, small friendly exchanges in public are normal for non-autists. this wasn't that, hence why i'm posting about it on an azerbaijani cement pouring carrier pigeon waystation.

When I go to the movie theater after eating nachos, drinks and popcorn I just drop it on the floor. They get paid to clean it so why not use it right?

This didn't happen

Went to see Minions with my daughter. In the middle of the movie, a woman 4 rows from us started yelling and slapping her daughter, apparently the girl poured her soda all over her dress.

It was quite an experience, I'd never seen family violence before.

Attached: images (5).jpg (738x416, 17K)

Saw the new avengers movie with the girlfriend, and half the audio was muffled/muted. Went on for ten minutes or so until a staffer came in to apologize and restart the movie.

i would assure you it did, but idgaf if you believe me or not so i'll just say that niggers tongue my anus.

>go to cinema with my fellow gringos
>chatting and laughing having a good time cant remember what film it was
>arrive late as I was at my nieces Quinceañera
>crack a couple of jokes and suprisingly the audience laughs
>can smell fucking quavers and wotsits, its the guys feet behind me
>turn around to tell him to move his stinking feet and see a 6'1 260lbs fat slob of a man dribbling and staring back at me
>leave him to it as I don't begrudge a retard for acting retarded
>film finishes, crack a few jokes during the rest of the film and have the audience in stiches
>retard sat behind me and his carer don't understand my high IQ jokes
>film finishes and I go to the toilet at the end of the film, the retard is in there already, asked if he enjoyed it
>"it c-could've been better if I could hear i-it better"
>fucker must be deaf and retarded, go for a fat shit in the loo and don't flush and go meet my friends
Pretty good time

God damn you Americans are animals at cinemas
at least we have the decency to shut up for the thing we came here to see.

seething wetback

>Ask blonde haired, blue eyed QT out to a movie.
>She agrees.
>Take her out to dinner first to avoid $60 in movie snacks and drinks.
>Walking to our theater.
>"Hey user, let's get a drink and popcorn."
>FUCK
>"Is a medium okay? We did just eat."
>"I love popcorn, let's get a large."
>FUCKING BITCH
>Get $12 Dr. Pepper and $12 popcorn.
>"user, can you pour some of the white cheddar seasoning on it?"
>"Fine."
>"But not too much or else I won't eat it."
>...
>During the movie she eats maybe 15% of the bag.
>Look at her.
>"You couldn't live without the popcorn so you better eat it or else you're walking home."
>She looks terrified.
>"O-okay...I'm sorry..."
>She eats about 80% of the bag.
>She looks miserable and her flat stomach is bulging with popcorn.
>After the movie I made her burn it off by riding me reverse cowgirl.

Shit was SO cash.

Attached: 1566916571955.gif (1074x916, 453K)

My theater keeps getting bed bugs.

>her flat stomach is bulging with popcorn.

Hot

When I saw Tangled a 13 year old girl behind me kept putting her foot next to my ear and tickling it with her big toe. I eventually got fed up and gave it a big lick and she started giggling but stopped. Smiled at me in th lobby afterwards

>fucker must be deaf and retarded, go for a fat shit in the loo and don't flush and go meet my friends
not bad, nige

Attached: 1566938626143.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

This is niggers or cholos

as if but funny .. Try beat the guy killed a nigger

that was your mistake.
You neither ask to a child what serving size he wants.

Some lesbian Tumblr Cunt constantly talking to her Tumblr Cunt Friend during TFA. Not in hushed voices but as if they were just having a chat all the time. Movie was shit so I didn't minded it all too much through the first half but they got louder and louder. Tomboy Tumblr Cunt couldn't stop laughing about "Rey is Gay". Then at some point they actively tried to spoil Han Solos Death by just screaming his name all the time. At that point some boomer fuck screamed into their faces and they were quite for the rest of the night.

cannot believe you let her go .
KYS

I was at Jurassic World and some retarded kid kept making strange noises when the dinosaurs were on screen. I think he believed he was a dinosaur too but I didn't get up to ask him.

Based
would of deserved a few beats , an stfus

>Ask black haired, black eyed QT out to a movie.
>She agrees.
>Take her out to dinner first to avoid $60 in movie snacks and drinks.
>Walking to our theater.
>"Hey user, let's get a drink and popcorn."
>FUCK
>"I love popcorn, let's get a large."
>FUCKING BITCH
>Get $12 purple drank and $12 popcorn.
>"user, can you pour some of the white cheddar seasoning on it?"
>"Fine."
>"But not too much or else I won't eat it."
>...
>During the movie she eats maybe 15% of the bag.
>Look at her.
>"You couldn't live without the popcorn so you better eat it or else you're walking home."
>She looks terrified.
>"O-okay...I'm sorry...massa"
>She eats about 80% of the bag.
>She looks miserable and her flat stomach is bulging with popcorn.
>After the movie I made her burn it off by riding me reverse cowgirl.

Shit was SO cash.

Attached: frog4.jpg (900x856, 856K)

>going to a movie with my wife, her bf and his son
>they let me see Captain Marvel because I worked 100 hours of overtime this month
>drive there in my 4 cylinder crossover, gas efficient and safe for my family
>buy everyone treats, comes to $200, only have enough money left for a soi latte for myself
>sit in the theater, booked the best seats in the house
>a group of black men in traditional African garb come in, banging on drums
>"oops wrong showing my niggas, we're going to see Black Panther for the fifth time"
>tip them my last $20 from my allowance for their show regardless
>wife adds a sticker to my "good husband" chart, 10 more and I get a handjob
>trailers come on
>STAR WARS EPISODE IX
>squeal I'm so excited and pretend I'm holding a lightsaber
>my wife's son joins in and tells me Finn is a more powerful jedi than Luke, I agree with him
>getting kind of boring, pull out my nintendo switch and play a little Mario through the other trailers
>finally the movie starts, close my reddit tabs on my iphone x, browsing r/politics (so close to drumpf being impeached!)
>shaking in my seat, have been waiting for Captain Marvel for months now
>a black guy walks into the theater late
>I offer my seat to him but realize there are no other seats available
>walk way up to the front and sit on the ground in front of the first row
>as I sit, popcorn crunches beneath me, my pants become stuck to the floor, doused in soda
>it's okay though, imagine being a slave, he's had a much harder time than me
>crane my neck back and begin watching the movie
>mfw she's ready to defeat Thanos!

Attached: asdfasdfasdf.jpg (267x189, 8K)

>wotsits
>loo

You could've at least tried to pretend like you aren't a bong.

I generally ask them any questions i come up with. yesterday I was at the grocery store and this guy who looked like he worked in the oil patch if you know what I mean was there with a girl who looked like his high school sweetheart if you know what I mean and he was MAD because she asked him to come to the grocery store with her and she said she was only going to get a few items but it was a lie and she was buying MORE than a few items and I stood there in the aisle and watched him shout at her and they got mad at me and asked me what I was staring at and I told them that if they think it's okay to have marital disputes in public, then it's okay for me to watch because it's funny but then a store worker came up and asked ME what my problem was and I said that I was looking at the ground beef and it says it was "grass fed" and I told him I was confused because I thought all cows ate grass.

Those nebulous questions about certain products always gets them, because I know they don't know anything about what cows eat but they still have to struggle to answer me.

Attached: 1466792984870.jpg (564x316, 40K)

apologies my african american friend, please teach me your street slang

God, I wish that were me. Can you imagine having a wife, a wife's son AND a wife's bf acknowledge your existence?

go have a kip, calum

>tfw I like when customers ask me questions

> Went to see Jaws
>she was my sisters bff Suzanne from local neighbourhood
> I was 15
>she 17
>she got me Diamonds an me she . so wet
>had her boob tub up an Spearing her , an told sis he has a big willy !
>all blokes were looking at us on back row ,
>this was me loving sex , ..

>calum spelt with one l
You've lost pal

fancy a cuppa?

I don't know what you mean, user. Can you help me out ?

Christ and This is PLEBBITTOR IN A NUTSHELL

so much .. could you live that live here ? over there Yes please can I clean your hateful period blood so I understand Fully , non descript person I talked to

>t. this user

Attached: Ufv6XwxzgGPZlzTUSxWTr93on-ETYFEyAidE2fOzlYU.png (1275x445, 79K)

alpha af

Attached: 1553171136377.png (361x363, 200K)

get green text new fag or die tl;dr , that was shit to read ok

Kek

lol he humiliated you the whole time and you didnt do shit

based schizo

but a quick one sis died an last in room an fucked her .. I going hell . UK cops no rape an I was ok

Just Bust her tite ass tho

>I generally ask them any questions i come up with. yesterday I was at the grocery store and this guy who looked like he worked in the oil patch if you know what I mean was there with a girl who looked like his high school sweetheart if you know what I mean and he was MAD because she asked him to come to the grocery store with her and she said she was only going to get a few items but it was a lie and she was buying MORE than a few items and I stood there in the aisle and watched him shout at her and they got mad at me and asked me what I was staring at and I told them that if they think it's okay to have marital disputes in public, then it's okay for me to watch because it's funny but then a store worker came up and asked ME what my problem was and I said that I was looking at the ground beef and it says it was "grass fed" and I told him I was confused because I thought all cows ate grass.

>Those nebulous questions about certain products always gets them, because I know they don't know anything about what cows eat but they still have to struggle to answer me.

Attached: dddto.png (865x807, 884K)

what would you have done?

I dint do her ass

based and confusing

>talk shit but doesnt have the balls to throw down

yeah your a fag and you got clowned on

It's hard to explain that to those that which don't know what I mean. perhaps this will help

Attached: file.png (480x522, 167K)

Not go see get out at the kinoplex fucking pleb

that's what I thought, faggot
same question, what would you have done?

I off soon . but any scum will get it ..

I know you think you’re tough and intimidating but I promise most people just see you as an autist. Also why do you live around niggers and spics? Nothing but whites at my local theater

>based pedo
You got her number, right?

keep dodging the question, i'll wait

based

I went to see Alien: Covenant with my dad, I glanced at my phone and this guy sitting behind me said: "Oi, mate turn your phone off" I ignored it and then he said "turn your fucking phone off now!" So I turned the torch on my phone and aimed it at him. The guy asked me if there was something with me, my dad then piped up loudly that we will give him a good kicking in the parking lot. The other guy stood up and so did I and he ran down the stairs saying he would get security and throw us out. He never came back. Another time was right at the end of Return of the King this chav girl stood up and said "when does this fucking end?" dont live in shithole areas of Britain folks.

Someone shit their pants during Being John Malkovich and stunk up the entire theater enough where some people were gagging.

shit scissors

beaner
someone will sort you out soon

limp b8

Literally every Bongland theater does this.
>inb4 u hate brits
I just want to understand what makes it okay for everyone to leave their shit on the floor after a movie.

You're being paid to clean...

I'm not saying it's right to leave garbage on the floor, but 90% of jobs out there are far more shitty than sweeping up empty popcorn bags.

>Bye Bye man

Attached: 1564773307767.jpg (247x248, 8K)

Former alcoholic here. I have personally ruined the movie experience of many people through rude/bad behaviour, PDA, violence, smoking, talking, belligerence, use of mobile phone, etc. I have ruined family, adult, commercial, arthouse cinema. I've ruined a livecast Q&A after a film (A Field In England) and also National Theatre Live broadcasts (RB Winter's Tale). I also got disrupted a screening that featured a live band (The Manxman) and a Lindsay Anderson film that had two members of the original cast in the audience.
Life is difficult.

>Tomboy Tumblr Cunt
cute

>slackjaw staring at the screen
Because you were into it or because you couldn't believe the terrible movie playing out before your eyes?

how many beatings have you caught because of this?

Attached: 1489535472791.jpg (500x495, 60K)

None. He's lying so people will think he's cool on an anonymous gay sex forum.

It seems too specific to be a lie.

Probably three 'scraps' but they never got further than a bit of pushing thanks to the layout of a cinema. I did get 100% cracked across the jaw/sparked out by some MadDad at a Borat screening (2006?, I was 19 or something) when he followed me out of the theatre when I left mid-screening after arguing with him loudly. The worst thing that ever happened to me was a girl beside me ditching her juice on my crotch after an argument at A Dangerous Method. I got thrown out for going at her male friend/partner over this and had to get a taxi with a massive pish-crotch from the beverage.

>KO'd by an angry dad after arguing with him in the middle of a Borat screening
why doesn't this shit ever happen when i'm present?

Attached: 1531784617681.jpg (517x768, 331K)

>be me
>in the middle of existential depression and about to kill self probably who knows
>watching The Hobbit on premier night
>take Acid
>shouldn't be drinking on acid because the darkness might take over
>drink a bottle of wine.
>proceed to watch the worst movie of all time IMHO at the time.
>absolute dog shit movie if you read the books btw
>nearing the end of "epic" garbage movie with added fighting scenes that never happened in the books.
>One of the characters says some retarded shit.
>theater goes silent.
>*loudlyfart.jpeg"
>middle of theater
>"thats what I think of this trash"
>laugh to self.
>whispers of normies around me.

10/10 would do acid at a movie again

Attached: file.png (300x168, 72K)

Worst experience I ever had at the theater was when I went to the cheap theater during a really bad period between managers. The ceiling tiles were falling out of the ceiling, one seat had a ceiling tile just lying on it and no one was picking it up. There was no heat in there in the middle of winter so it was frozen and I thought one of the pipes that were visible in the crumbling ceiling might burst. The floors were covered in trash no one was picking up between showings and they were only selling popcorn to people who brought their own containers because they didn't have any of their own at the concession stand. Everyone during the movie were bundled up in coats eating popcorn out of random plastic containers they brought. Looked like homeless people crouched in an abandoned Detroit theater watching a pirated movie except they were charging money to get in.

Such is life in Scotland.

niggers

BASED

>Go to see to see the movie Anvil alone
>I go to every movie along so I don’t mind
>walk in and take my seat
>theater is completely full
>movie starts
>everyone pulls out there anvils and starts hammering metal
>tfw I’m the only one without and anvil
>people are staring
>I leave telling the guy next to my I have to go to the bathroom and sprint out the theater

Some possibly homeless guy was asleep from the opening credits and began loudly snoring during the decapitation scene in Hereditary
Audience went from gasps to awkward laughter

Where was this?

I'd unironically love to experience this just once. Must have been surreal as fuck.

This looks like about 30 seconds worth of bagging trash and 5 minutes worth of sweeping

Maine.
Not the worst $6 I ever spent but $2 for cold popcorn in a bowl I had to bring myself still seemed overpriced and $4 for a movie where I might be killed by a falling ceiling tile seems a bit much.

Then he gave her a blowjob.