Depressing to see him now

What happened, he looks like a middle age unemployed alcoholic who just lost his whole family after a divorce

Attached: e19aa45c915dc617ab02bc2630a7616b75b85e4e9387a8659c9332fa4fbfdb19_5765045[1].jpg (768x432, 55.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/cristiano/
instagram.com/paulpogba
jlingz.com
redcafe.net
store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
nhs.uk/conditions/suicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Getting married does that to you

Managing Everton does that to you

I dont understand why ex players get into management. It looks stressful.

They are already mega rich, they can live on a yacht or stay in 7 star hotels wherever they want. I dont get it, not one manager looks like they enjoy like, not even Klopp or Pep, they look stressed out and haggard

Attached: 1651164570341.jpg (828x1472, 181.86K)

Meant to post this, sorry

Attached: 1649174740868.jpg (1200x674, 71.07K)

Its their ego. Klopp is a total psychopath

who this yelissa looking bitch?

klop and pep werent great players i doubt they were rich enough before coaching

multimillionaires are all psychopats, why would you even want to be the president of a country when it's the most stressful thing in the world

>multimillionaires are all psychopats

Does money change people. If i won the lottery (the only way i will ever be rich), would i become a psychopath?

2nd division players during Klopp's active time didn't make much, no doubt he didn't have his retirement secured before landing the Dortmund gig.

Scratch that, I just remembered he already made bank commentating for TV while still at Mainz.

it totally could but not guaranteed
depend on how grounded you are right now, some people got richer and they just ditch their job and do whatever they love instead of going hard
thing is they don't make headlines so you never heard about it

it's because they have been involved in football since before they were teenagers and they are afraid to do anything else

I'd like to think I'd stay the same. My life now is as close to garbage as you can get, so I know what its like to be forgotten about. When i suicide i wont be found for months because I'd have to go into arrears before the landlord would knock.

Kinda weird, the thought of my body decaying in my tiny bathroom, whilst flys hatch from my dead skin. I didn't think it would end this way, but who can predict their own death

cmon bro, it can't be that grim
are you having some illness or something?

Yup
Why don’t multi millionaire athletes just fade into the sunset and spend their early retirement sipping cocktails on a tropical beach somewhere?
Instead so many of them desperately stick around trying to stay relevant, tarnishing their reputations and stressing themselves into an early grave.
Just sad.

I watched an interview with Gerrard recently and he repeatedly talked about how much he misses playing. When they asked him why he got into management he basically just said it was because he missed playing so much. I assume its the same for the others

they miss being the centre of atttention.

when a footballer retires, he becomes irrelevant. more money in the bank than most, yes, but they become just another guy nobody cares about, and they aren't used to that. so they chase the next best thing to being a player.

Well... I've been given 4/5 years to live, i have pennies to my name, my apartment block is like a Mega City One block but more decrepit, i dont have any hope for the future, no relationship, no one will ever love me, i cant earn more money than i have no, im surviving on a loaf of bread a week, i look horrendously ugly, I've sliced my face open three times, last time i self harmed was 3 weeks ago.

Fuck it all to hell, I've done the best with what i had, but its my own fault. I lost my job, my 7 year relationship, my sanity, my freedom, my dogs, my car, my apartment all within 2 months.

And I've tried to come back, but im tired. Anyways this management of a premier league team defo looks stressful

Sometimes I forget that the Fat Frank images are photoshops and I get confused when I see the real Lampard in interviews.

>mega rich
lol no

Is this all there is to it? Fragile egos?

consider how many of them growing up in a very specialized environment, it's not that big of a stretch to imagine it

They love football so much they can't stop living it after they play. Some are shit players that always saw things in the game and want to express them. Some breathe football and just want to continue where they stopped as players. If something touches you deeply, you can't not do it.

what team do you support?

remind me of the story when michael ballack or some german player went to a club (or strip club) and instead of just enjoy himself he watch the CL on his phone
not sure if it is football autism or just german autism, could be both

United. Feel free to make jokes

Growth should accompany age, and with growth comes acceptance. Without acceptance you can never achieve peace.

I understand that passion. I was passionate for many years before my business collapsed. All those years of hardwork only exists now in my mind and on a few photos on my phone.

Shit players who wanted to achieve something of note at all costs
Ronaldo or Messi will never try to be managers

This.

name a greater motivating force

What do you have? You can come back from everything there but not from death, is it really over?

we all get old

Loss. Anxiety. Desperation. Regret. Fear. Hatred. Rage.

I know all these emotions. I was locked up for no reason, lost my business i put 14 hours a day into, my ex is a viper. You could argue its my fault. Should've picked a covid proof business, should've saw the signs with my ex

seems a bit reductionist to me.
footballers retire at an absurdly young age compared to people who work standard 9-5 jobs. that's a lot of free time to fill. having meaning, purpose and routine in your life is necessary for a lot of people to feel fulfilled in life. it's only natural footballers would gravitate to management because that's all they know.

sorry to hear mate!

hang in there, you'll get out of this

if you can be arsed, feel free to post the qrd on what happened to you mate

I dont WANT to die, i want to live, but im trapped, trapped with my criminal record, child support payments, savings decimated. Im living in a literal hovel whilst everything I've spent a decade working for doesnt exist anymore.

I miss my son, i miss my dogs. I lucked out hard its not even funny. I often think im being tested, and this is my test. Or being experimented on, someone is recording how far a human can be pushed. Or im cursed. Im trying to make sense of everything and im coming up short.

Fuck it all to hell, my best friend killed himself 3 years ago and i think about it almost everyday. I miss him a lot, he reminded me humanity could be good. He was a good person, a very kind soul.

time to take your meds

>I lucked out hard its not even funny

Lol heres me trying to use an americanism. Does lucking out mean you got lucky or unlucky

I was about to say fuck you for the bullshit post, but my posts are bullshit so i guess we're on the same level you absolute fucking cunt.

I do apologise, i have no friends, no one to vent to, and this place is anonymous. Fuck it, I'll stop shitting up this place, see you all later

lucking out = being really lucky
t. filthy ESL

F for your best friend

if you're genuinely being sincere and not LARPing, you should probably seek professional help. you sound like you're losing your grip on reality. this place isn't going to help you in any meaningful way

It's not like he's 60. He looked very good when managing Chelsea.

Why did you lose everything? Gambling? Ex-gangsta? Gone schizo?

As the other user said, you can come back from everything except death. try to get some professional help, its ok to vent here but we are just people that watch footy on a chinese cartoon board and cant do much besides reading you. dont lose hope

Attached: 1479590916331.png (1113x823, 656.36K)

Sorry to hear that bro, let me drop you some helpful links to numb the pain:

instagram.com/cristiano/
instagram.com/paulpogba
jlingz.com
redcafe.net
store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
nhs.uk/conditions/suicide/

Managing United does this to you

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

>why would you even want to be the president of a country
to manage the business, retarded indio son of a bitch

Attached: 61irQrNjgnL._AC_SY741_.jpg (494x741, 34.7K)

>child support payments
This guys had sex and still wants to tell me how rough he has it

Attached: oFNKEuIm.jpg (200x299, 15.39K)

Maybe they love football and want to win?

Praise Frank!

>Pep wasn't a great player
Questioning your sanity and sexuality desu

If you've already satisfied your belly, your dick and your bank account, the next thing you'll be looking at is power.

Who gives a shit? He has that pretty wife and he doesn't have to play in midfield anymore. It's not like Everton haven't had a fat manager before? Fat Samuel aka Chippy Tits and the fat Spanish waiter, Benitez.

looking more like his dad everyday

4-5 years isn't little. try to get your health up to a tolerable level and at make it a goal to get right with god in those 4-5 years. go to a church, homeless shelter and even some of those government provided mental health people. the people at all of those can at least help you out with some advice or to direct you to some place where they get people to some jobs or something. if you really have only that long to live (and frankly it can be even less oftenly) and live so badly, you are probably better off focusing on what happens after death - if it is by suicide, you will only make it worse for yourself. good luck

>They are already mega rich
Only the ones who managed to play for a big club or in the modern PL, but there are shittonnes of ex-players who were terrible players and didn't make enough money to retire but because they don't know anything else but football they go into management.