Rey kills Palpatine on the second Death Star ruins,takes his clothes...

>Rey kills Palpatine on the second Death Star ruins,takes his clothes,his new lightsaber and proclaims "Now I am the Senate"

Attached: 1566915896904.jpg (1920x1080, 2.33M)

Not going to lie, if Rey actually turned heel it would be kino enough that I could maybe forgive the tremendous blunder that was TLJ. Too bad that will never happen because that would be against the Mouse MO

>heel
wat

I'm still leaning that its an evil clone.

It's a wrestling role term. A "heel" is a bad guy like Edge and Randy Orton were in the mid 2000s, while a "face" is a guy like John Cena.

What's the ring she wears?

holy shit this retardation is to much
it's turning your fucking heel and doing a 180

Attached: 300px-Look_At_Me,_I'm_The_Captain_Now.jpg (300x287, 8K)

>if more nonsensical shit happened, I would forgive previous nonsensical shit
The absolute state of this retarded board

You mean a 360?

BRAVO NOLAN

Argh, it's a fucking skelington, run for your life.

>the most common complaint about Rey is that she's a Mary Sue
>so they make her a villain where it's okay to be a Mary Sue
Fucking kek the madmen.

This ain't wrastlin' James!

t. Mark

it's probably just a faggy vision

it's clickbait. it's a vision or a dream or something similar. it will be in the movie for maybe 2 minutes. it was placed there to get retards like you and the idiots who make youtube videos about this franchise speculating about what it is to drum up interest. talking about it is falling into their cheap marketing. quit talking about it. let it die.

This

is that a skeleton

>Rey wakes up
>said she had a very gay dream about being a good guy for some time
>proceeds to duel Jar Jar with her double red lightsaber

She looks like a robot

quit exposing the damn business!

>What do female sith look like brah
>idk just give her red makeup

The rest of the movie could be her pegging Kylo. Trilogy redeemed.

Attached: 1521065041851.jpg (474x762, 91K)

>George planned Darth Talon as the main villain for the sequel trilogy
>Disney throwed his plans
I hate this

Who's face is this?

Attached: oh hi mark.jpg (1920x1080, 546K)

If this is Kylo Ren/Ben Solo on a mission to rescue his Rey of light, I will melt into a puddle in the theater.

I’m pathetic. I know. Lol.

Attached: tumblr_8f87b52e5c268c88a5ca8b6313afc334_1db9534c_640.gif (600x250, 1.61M)

>>George planned Darth Talon as the main villain for the sequel trilogy
Wait, really? Poofs pls. Also, maybe we would have gotten Marasiah Fel then.

God the energy around here is so so far off from how it was in the time of TFA.

It’s so nice.
I don’t even feel a little bit stressed about anything, I’m just coasting along, lurking, seeing some newer fans asking about all the gates, seeing those newer fans getting so excited and being able to enjoy reylo and SW so much more freely without much of the shit we’d been put through in the past. There’s so much more positivity.

TFA era fandom was sucha dark fucking place, god… we loved it but sometimes it just made you miserable and the only reason most anyone stuck around is because you: 1) weren’t suffering alone. 2) were incredibly stubborn and 3) did it out of spite. XD

But the fandom vibe right now? I feel so at peace, y’all..
I haven’t seen anyone have to call themselves trash or have to justify themselves as a means of self preservation in a long while…

Can he rape me already?

okay but real talk-
i couldn’t be more stoked for a dark Rey becoming a reality but here’s few things that make me feel worried??? I know we’ve only seen the snippet of whats to come but hear me out:

First off, the way dark Rey comes into the shot - man, it’s so eerie and horror-like! Reminds me so much of the way they play off jumpscares in movies! I honestly doubt this is an actual scene and not some sort of a vision or a bad dream, really! She looks almost surreal. As if that wasn’t actually her, just her body being used and moved around.

I saw somebody mentioning that Rey might get at some point ‘possessed’? And it really does look like that imo. She’s so pale, her cheeks are sunken, her eyes are really dark and heavy. I know the point was probably to look menacing and unhealthy, but to me she simply looks dead and the thought alone breaks my heart.

Rey is behaving so much unlike herself. We see her loose her temper, act very violent and bOi don’t even get me started on this thing!!!

Do you see the way she moves her lightsaber before they actually start the fight? It’s his thing, that’s one, and two - is she teasing him?! In a way????? No??? Yes!!!! I think yes! Also, do you think we’ll be getting this whole scene in the movie??? Do you think they talk during/before this part???

Attached: fff.gif (189x179, 1.56M)

Kill yourself you subhuman.

Is this pasta from tumblr or some shit?

Attached: 7787CEED-0ECF-4E02-BE25-1F253F3BCDA8.jpg (1674x780, 152K)

Park rey .. this cunts worthless no pay

I have no interest in Star Wars (didn’t see the last one, not gonna see the next one, nocurr) and no horse in any ship race B U T seeing Reylos get their life over Rey and the red saber has been delightful and heartwarming.
You go Reylo Coco, all the extra ass red saber designs for you.

>fight of Kylo vs Rey in the Death Star is OBVIOUSLY in the end of the movie
>?
>??
>???
>????
>?????
>There are still brainlet cum gobbling retards who think this is not just a dagobah trial parallel
You people make me lose faith in mankind.

Attached: 14010876765.jpg (750x563, 53K)

My favorite Reylo/Bendemption crack theory is that Ben, having ascended to the position of Supreme Leader, COMPLETELY pulls a 180 and sets his sights on galaxy wide peace and prosperity. Like, full blown pull funding from the military and pour it into universal healthcare, ending slavery, saving the space whales, and dismantaling criminal networks (EVERYTHING GOOD). The galaxy at large LOVES HIM.

So Rey and The Resistance are completely at a loss like “Wait….are WE the bad guys now if we try to destroy the group in power that’s making everything great???” Rey ultimately decides that Ben has proven himself to be “good” enough (since he’s still technically a dictator) with his benevolent leadership that she’s now DTF and they do.

>tumblr filename
ironic

I am so not ready for “The Rise of Skywalker”

I’m not mentally prepared. I knew I wasn’t since the moment I saw the trailer, but now seeing the D23 clip…I-

I

C A N N O T

F U C K I N G

P R O C E S S

E V E R Y T H I N G

I

S A W
….and to add…WHERE’S HUX?! WHERE’S MY PSYCHO GINGER?!?!??!

Wow

Unironically doing something that silly would redeem IX and maybe even the rest of the ST.

>implying you don't already look like you're melting from how obese you are