Kevin Smith's films

What are his films about

Attached: yogah.jpg (314x445, 32K)

He was unironically his best doing stoner shit. Chasing Amy somehow convinced him he was an actual filmmaker with a vision or some shit.

None of his films are any good.

Clerks was good for what it was. Chasing Amy was a fairly good take on 90s romance movies. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and Dogma are both very funny. But every other movie he made is shit.

drama movies for the capeshit gamer crowd

Is Yoga Hosers his magnum opus?

shoehorning in his ugly wife, kid and buddies into unwatchable shit shows.

Attached: bso-734627.png (480x600, 486K)

Stoner degeneracy and autism. Only Clerks was his most legitimate hilarious movie. Everything else felt forced, especially his new films with butterface fat daughter being placed in everything.

kek

Canadians

Attached: 12384723.jpg (1200x1200, 327K)

What the fuck is Flixfling? I swear Canada is like if aliens watched the US from space and tried to recreate it on their own planet.

>Chasing Amy was a fairly good take on 90s romance movies.

No, it was not "fairly good" It wasn't "fairly good" by literally any stretch of the imagination.

>naming your daughter Harley Quinn
Kevin Smith is such a cringelord.

Uh, Flixfling isn't canadian...

Yea but weed is legal and you can fuck dogs.

I used to really like him when I was 13. The only good things that he's ever been involved in have been the View Askew movies. Clerks and Dogma are kino. The others are at least funny or entertaining, although Chasing Amy doesn't hold up as well as it did when it came out. Every other movie or anything he has written outside of that world is fucking garbage but I'll admit Tusk was one of the most unique and disturbing films I'll ever see. The new J&SB just looks pathetic.

Shit. He knows...

kek

>you can fuck dogs

You can not.

>ah yes perfect stance daughter

Attached: Yoga_Hosers_Screenshot_0303.jpg (1920x808, 175K)

I remember when this shitfest came out and the entire thread was dedicated to posting Depps daughter and Hayleys various lewd webms. I busted a fat nut that day

Chasing Amy is so cringe.

Speaking of Harley. I bet Mewes fucks Kevin's daughter while Kevin films it. He's that fucked in the head.

Attached: 4431e5aef5f15810baac2d93b386ad3e.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is as low brow as I remember, but Im not laughing as hard. Please tell me Dogma holds up to this day

I’m Canadian, and I have no idea what the fuck Flixfling is. Never heard of it.

Why does he keep casting his daughter that looks like the haunted painting from IT?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

kevin smith is a pedophile

you tell me

Attached: Yoga_Hosers_Screenshot_1097.jpg (1920x808, 202K)

they're about being the luckiest man alive

except his wife, she's a real hatchet face

then explain what am I doing exactly right now

Tell me your address. I'm phoning the cops.

Not just a pedo, but he's incestuous towards his own daughter as well. Look at them hold hands like they're a couple.

Attached: 1485918383825.jpg (750x1068, 112K)

Your wife isn't that ugly

Why does his daughter look nothing like him? She looks like Jason Mewes. Did he Jason Mewes have a kid together?

should i watch this shit just for lily rose? keep in mind that i can't stand smith's ugly daughter

that FUCKING FACE. He must know he's doing it. It must be intentional. Does he think that looks good?

the movie is legitimately bad

Attached: 123895985.jpg (618x412, 33K)

i like its more than tusk

Tusk was strange kino

>Famed for making stoner comedy
>his films go to shit after he becomes a stoner

Attached: 1565195508677.jpg (597x791, 425K)

Huh, just watched that episode of Comedians in Cars a couple of hours ago.