Comfy Friday the 13th Thread

>Favourite Movie
>Favourite Character
>Favourite Kill

>Part II
>Ginna
>Not exactly kill but Chris tying noose around Jason's neck and pushing him from second floor

Attached: large-008215714446.jpg (357x500, 66K)

>Favourite Movie
Either IV or V
>Favourite Character
Jimmy (Crispin Glover) and Demon
>Favourite Kill
Liquid nitrogen face smash in Jason X

>Favorite Movie
Jason Lives or The Final Chapter
>Favorite Character
Tommy or Ginny, maybe Alice too.
>Favorite Kill
Julius’ Boxing Match with Jason

>Movie
The first one, for a slasher I think it's pretty special. Some really beautiful shots and I think the tone is pretty unique
>Character
Pamela
>Kill
Julius getting his head punched off

Pamela is a nice choice, the whole ending of the first movie is probably one of the best in the series.

>mfw we will never get another good F13
FvJ and the remake were way too Hollywood slick. We need to go back to the gritty low-budget look of 80s slashers.

Attached: 1069930887.jpg (1000x541, 51K)

favorite movie: part 3
favorite character: chris (part 3)
favorite kill: wheel chair kill (part 2)

Tie: Ginny (best in show), Tina (cutest), Jimbo and Teddy (best duo)
tent sex bifurcation

Is the game still in lawsuit purgatory?

Those lazy fucks must have been orgasmicly overjoyed when they were told to stop working on the game.

>2nd
>Vic the guy who killed annoying chocolate bar kid
>one of the ones in the barn in part 3

>FvJ and the remake were way too Hollywood slick. We need to go back to the gritty low-budget look of 80s slashers.

Everything is shot on digital hi def 1080p HD 4k 60fps cameras, now. Nothing will ever look gritty and textured again.

Nightmare is better. These movies just bore me. That said the title screen and music for part 3 are amazing.

>Favorite Movie
Final Chapter, A New Beginning, or Jason Lives
>Favorite Character
Tommy Jarvis
>Favorite Kill
Jimmy (Crispin Glover) getting a corkscrew to pierced through his hand, and then a meat cleaver to his face.

Attached: image.jpg (849x560, 49K)

>Movie
Jason Lives
>Character
Shelley from part 3D
>Kill
Double spear kill from part 2

>Favorite Movie
Part 2
>Favorite Character
Jason specifically in part 2 because he's slightly more interesting than "big strong killer man"
>favorite kill
When Mrs.Vorhees skewers the teens having sex with a pitchfork in part 1.

Honestly, you could feel the lack of care most when they said even if we got the license back we “couldn’t do anything”. Load a shit.

>Favorite Movie
1 > 3 > 2 > 4 >>>>> the rest

>Favorite Character
Pic Related

>Favorite Kill
Harpoon gun kill in Part 3

Attached: F13_part2.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

>Favourite Movie
Part 6. While I could take or leave the humor, I like the characters, Tommy's arc coming to a conclusion, the Alice Cooper soundtrack, and the best finale showdown at the end of the movie. Only thing it got wrong was not having a proper unmasking scene at the end (you see Jason's face at the beginning instead, but only for a second and in bad lighting).

>Favourite Character
Ginny is best Final Girl; like they deliberately wanted to do the exact opposite of what they did with Alice (who was terrible at the end of the first film). Also Tommy, I guess, but I feel like picking him is Easy Mode.

>Favourite Kill
The guy standing on his hands in Part 3 who gets sliced in half, dick-first.

Tarantino and Nolan still use film. There's got to be some horror autist directors out there who prefer film.

>favorite movie
Part 5. Sleazy. Best 3 sets of tits in one movie. Cocaine. Retard hillbillies. Roy. Real life pedo gets hacked up over chocolate. Intentionally and unintentionally hilarious. Most kills in franchise. Outhouse duet. Robot dances. Batshit crazy.

>favorite character
I identify with Shelly from Part 3 on a spiritual level e.g. "they said they were going skinny dipping. I'm not skinny enough" CAUSE I'M A FAT FUCK TOO

>Favorite kill
Mark (wheelchair kill from Part 2) of Julius getting his head punched off (Part 8)

Friday the 13th is my shit

Attached: 5_trivia.jpg (500x281, 30K)

They won't touch that thing ever again. They're pouring their time and energy into their Predator game now.

God, Pam’s tits at the end of the movie are so good.

it's a travesty that those things weren't unleashed, there or anywhere for that matter.

Stupid pink sweater

Part 5. Sleazy. Best 3 sets of tits in one movie. Cocaine. Retard hillbillies. Roy. Real life pedo gets hacked up over chocolate. Intentionally and unintentionally hilarious. Most kills in franchise. Outhouse duet. Robot dances. Batshit crazy.
All those unsimulated sex scenes are lost in time, like tears in rain.

Attached: roy.jpg (640x636, 45K)

Hey! Lana!

Attached: Billy.jpg (320x240, 18K)

It's so weird how Roy outJasoned Jason himself. Up until Jason X (which doesn't really count), he had the largest body-count in the original series.

How the FUCK did that hideous C.H.U.D. score that magnificent babe?

Part one is my favorite. Comfy New Jersey camp setting.

It’s annoying after II they stop filming in Tri City area. You can tell 3 and 4 where filmed in Cali

The first Friday had the best lake without a doubt, and this was still a low budgeted film. Final Chapter was okay and did pretty well and making it identical from the first. Part III was a pond and it sucked!

Attached: Screenshot (359).png (559x558, 619K)